SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Things I learned from 419s - 2014 update

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's time for a new listing of facts from Lad reality. So, let's start with things that I was personally assured of.

--

The West African cocoa industry is so full of treachery and murder it makes the Colombian Cocaine Cartels look like Boy Scouts. Poison is the preferred method of eliminating competition (and business associates).

West African cocoa merchants are invariably wealthy but all distrust banks, preferring to stash cash in trunk boxes held in security firms. Said cash is always US dollars.

In Africa, the average 24-year-old man is still living at home and supported by his parents.

The Presidency of Cote d’Ivoire is an hereditary position, akin to royalty.

You don’t actually need a number to call someone in Africa; all he has to do is to tell you to call.

In Nigeria, if you get scammed and the perpetrators are brought to justice, you need to have a lawyer present in court to represent you, quite separate from those appearing for the prosecution.

The Nigerian Government only funds prosecuting counsel for cases involving capital crimes.

Retired US Physicians see gold buying as a good career choice in their 70s. That retired US Physician could quite feasibly have a sister 51 years younger.

When it comes to getting banks to release money banked by a relative, it helps if the late relative was a generous donor to charity.

A list can only comprise only one item.

If you have been left a fortune by a mystery benefactor, the lawyer who tells you about it is entitled to 75% of the money just for telling you.

Banks in the UK may demand fees in pounds sterling, but for everything else, the US dollar is where it’s at.

The county of Middlesex is located in London.

New Jerssey (sic) is located in London.

Banks, lawyers, and in fact all kinds of professionals and professional organisations won’t supply invoices until after you’ve paid.

Invoices and receipts are the same thing.

A Nigerian bank can have a resident FBI agent. That bank is also not afraid to admit that its customers get scammed a lot.

US Border Protection operates in Nigeria.

Knights of the Realm are frequently employed by West African Security Firms and Law offices.

Cancers, especially oesophageal, always defile medical treatment, and are often accompanied by something called "stroke sickness" which is more severe (especially in women). Merchants in Dubai are a high-risk group for said cancers.

Death Certificates, Deposit Certificates, and the like, are usually signed with a felt-tip pen.

It's customary for death certificates to feature a photograph of the victim.

Cell phones may be a cancer risk in the Western World, but not in Africa.

The United States used to rule Nigeria.

If you live in Australia, it’s an easy matter to travel to a neighbouring country to get around local Western Union or Moneygram restrictions.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pets being shipped have to have passports.

They have bordello vaccinations. They can also be vaccinated against smithcoronavirus.

They still have credit card receipts.

A shipping company can pick up two heavy boxes of parts, but cannot pick up a check from the same address.

CrimeaYekaterynynska is still in Ukraine.

People are late — to their own funeral.

A swift code is required for mobile deposits, or the requirement for a swift code implies that the account can do mobile deposits. (I couldn't figure out the lad's logic.)

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
Pets being shipped have to have passports.

That is actually true in Europe.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like every previous year, the most important lesson I learnt in 2014 was that Western and MoneyGram are the most popular, safest and convenient money transfer services in the world, that absolutely everyone over the world knows what they are, and that it is always more efficient to go into my local bank to ask how they work instead of getting my new business partner to explain the process.

Oh, and I also learnt that I am apparently a bad man, a time waster and "not serious".

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic