SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"How did you get my contact?"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've asked that question many times of many Lads, especially orphans, and the answers are rarely convincing to a world-weary cynic like Mal...

* They got it from a reverend father or missionary. But Mal is an atheist.

* They got it from lists of beneficiaries posted at a refugee camp.

* "I got your contact from a Ghana woman who told me ,she got your contact here in Ghana while she was working at the International Airport as a cleaner ,that you have helped alot of Liberian and Sudan refugees who are based in Ghana and other countries settle in your country".

* "I SAW YOU CONTACT THROUGH THE US CITIZEN BENEFICIARY DIARY FILE AT THE KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN GHANA"

Any others you've encountered?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"You gave it to me!" Wink
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually doesn't stress this question very much so the lads often get away with a simple "I got your file on my desk".
At one point i had the lad contact me through a female victim personae that saw my file on a board at the Interpol office. I then slapped the officer/handler for giving my contact details out to strangers. The woman wanted my fictitious money to the point that she threatened to contact the Swedish Royal family if i didn't give her the cash.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since most of my lads contact me via dating sites, the real question is:

"Why on EARTH would you find a combination of three meth addicts' mug shots morphed into one... attractive???"

Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see an example of this (don't ask).

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
ticuhe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually ask this question too. I've seen the classic "email lotto"

Quote:
Your e-mail contact was selected through the computer ballot system

The "internet directory" explanation

Quote:
once your email is registered in internet and some website like hushmail, Afro introduction etc, you should not wonder where someone get your email. You suppose to understand that your e-mail is not invissible in internet because you are registered. I got your email from www.hushmail.com and Afro introduction website

And occasionally there's Divine Intervention!

Quote:
I got your contact and and few other ones, but after praying and fasting for some days for God almighty to provide a trustworthy person to assist me and my younger brother, it happens that you are the chosen one. Cool

"The Board of Directors of this bank hereby brings to your notice that you are MAD,madness runs in your blood." - Bank of Africa
"You are doing wire transfer from another account that is not belong to you and you make the bank to close my bank account."
"you are a bastard...Second you are a fool and also a goat ...and even a cow....You think i am your meat? .."
Bathsheba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a pyramid scheme keep it short, sweet and to the point:

Quote:
we got your contact in the net

I've also had people say that their reverend gave my info to them as they knew I was a good, God-fearing individual, I've had people claim to find my info from dating sites (I don't go on dating sites...yet) and I had people who said they looked me up in the US directory, which is a bit difficult as the US directory does not include email addresses for fictional individuals.

"Hello i just saw the slip, but i told you that your IMF fee was 100 usd why did you went to send them 250 usd in the name of God this people are scam and they have taken away your money now." -Fidelity Loan, keeping it classy and professional.

"my friend i do not no you are so wicked and am here thinking you are the God have sent to me .Thank you for your disappointment" -The lady who's been swiftly dying of Leukemia in the hospital for about 2 months now who just needs my bank info so she can send me money to help the motherless babes.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny how some of these threads will make me read lad's emails more carefully. I just received this in a catcher account:

Quote:
"Although, you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convince me that you may be the true person to help me."

Well... I'm convinced! Rolling Eyes

ETA got yet another one that made me lol:

Quote:
All participants were selected randomly from 'World Wide Web' site through Microsoft computer ballot system (MCBS) and extracted from over 100,000 individuals and companies.

I shall report this 'World Wide Web' site immediately to the sitekillers forum & have it taken down...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic