SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Father in Law just sent $6500 and falling in deeper!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
peoplestillfallforit!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elderly gentleman, friend "Let him in on an opportunity". Poor girl needs married to be able to access her fortune but needs money to pay for fees. The friend sees a wife AND cash opportunity, the FIL sees cash opportunity and isn't up on these scams at all. He's planning a trip to Toronto Canada to meet with everyone next. He won't listen to us but doesn't have this money to throw away. He's just going to collect his "Trunk full of money" and be on his way. Can we have someone call him that investigates these before he goes any further with it? Thanks in advance!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, welcome to Eater.

I'm sorry for the situation that you find yourself in - it can often be difficult to persuade victims that they are being scammed.

The best thing for you to do would be to go to our sister site www.scamwarners.com and get in touch with one of the Support/Mod team over there - they will be able to arrange for someone to contact your Father in Law and explain the scam to him.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ B8er is correct; additionally you can contact any of the moderation and admin team here who can feed information through to Scamwarners. Whichever you're happiest with. Welcome to Eater.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^They have said it all.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I'm deeply sorry for what has happened. I hope you are able to help your father in law. The folks at scamwarners are the best people you could come across for this matter.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
peoplestillfallforit!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks much folks, will do!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a couple other possibilities, although our experts at SW can discuss this with you. Is there any local Senior's groups that he might listen to? They do anti fraud seminars all the time. A local church, if he attends, family member, friends, even local LE might be able to speak with him.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic