SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FIRST SAFARI! - Safari Hote1 Bouake (New Audio Page 2)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Well done, El Duderino.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol There is a lad in pain right now; that's always the greatest news to read on the board. Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we had some more fun with our lads. Unfortunately, real-life obligations got in the way of things, and I was unable to give these gentlemen the attention that they deserved. Fortunately, the always warm and welcoming Mr. Ge0ffrey was able to take over and help Dan conclude this business...

Unfortunately, things did not go quite as planned... and with a little help from Mr. R@ndy Tom, there are some very frustrated lads tonight.

Below is a compilation track of various calls between Ge0ffrey, Mr. Eric, and the Chief... (and Chairman R@ndy of course)

Quote:

How old is your motha???
What did you just say! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!

You will be fish out! - NSFW

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration/mr-l-sh-bouake-safari-aug-14-compilation

Once again I have to thank TM for really helping out while I was preoccupied, giving these lads the excellent customer service that they deserved... hopefully D@n Hamilton will soon have a chance to speak with the Chief and get more details about what happened to Mr. Eric. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2

Last edited by Mr. Labowski on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is so hilarious!! Laughing I fell right off my chair when Mr. G talked to the soldier in French. "These men are mercenaries, they may be armed."

Great job in putting those slimeballs through a very expensive bit of hell.

I just love the fact that they simply can't understand what happened, or rather, why.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one beautiful safari. Congrats Mr. L & TM. Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to decipher the phone call in French:

Hello
Hello
Hello
Yes, this is Geoffrey. This is Geoffrey.
No, this is the police. [...]
The police? The police?
Yeah, police. Yeah, police.
(Geoffrey starts speaking French) What? What, the police?
Yeh. Yeahyeah. [...] to Bouaké, ah.
Yeah yeah yeah.
My friend is arrested? Arrest?
Yeah, he is down there. [?] And the police [...] Bouaké.
Yes, yes. I would like to speak with my friend. I would like to speak with my friend, please.
You not call to [...long phrase I can't make head or tail of...] There it is! [...] down there.
I would like to speak with my friend, please.

I have a hard time with West African accents. I've heard Africans speaking French, and sometimes it sounds like they're mixing African languages with it. I suspect that this lad doesn't know how to say [y] (as in "lune" or "tu").

Bouaké is in the Baoulé-speaking area, a little south of Sénoufo. As far as I can tell, there is no [y] or [œ] or [ø] sound in Baoulé. Neither English nor French Wikipedia has a list of the phonemes, but French Wikipedia has the alphabet and a long list of phrases.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely hilarious. Awesome work guys.

Very Happy

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you get to speak to the soldiers? Yeah! I'll listen to it tomorrow.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should be used to Mr. Geoff by now, but TM this is truly inspired!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chief finally sends Dan an email. He keeps it brief and to-the-point. Very Happy

Quote:
We are more intelligent and smarter than you bunch of hoodlums very soon you all we be fish out.

Of course Dan was not there in Bouake, and has no idea why the meeting at SH did not take place. Hopefully this adds a bit of confusion...

Quote:
Hello Chief,

I am very frustrated and confused about what has been happening the past few days? None of the calls to you or Mr. Eric have been picked up for several days now.

Geoffrey tells me that your man did arrive in Bouake, but never made it to the meeting at the hotel? What happened in Bouake? I cannot comprehend why Mr. Eric would do this?

We have been discussing and arranging this meeting for nearly 2 months now, and I genuinely do not understand why your man cancelled the meeting at the very last moment!! And now I find that you have sent me an insulting email. I truly want to understand what has happened here.

Please contact me as soon as possible my friend. I want to make this right.

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Nice!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!! Ssssooooooo Great!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
RTyrebyter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe the skill of Mr. Geoff. Authoritative, confident, manages to not laugh.

By the way, you should get them to sign up for the Safari Hotel's award program. If he stays 5 nights he gets the 6th for free as well as a free dring at the bar. After he fills out the form, give him a lengthy code, and then ask him for it on the phone.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations job well done clapping clapping

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I received another reported post query regarding the name Safari Hotels.

The original post about this modality specified not mentioning addresses and telephone numbers used; this was further backed up by a follow on post that I made supporting that.

That is because a phone number or address is specific and can lead straight back to any of these threads.

However, I am not going to redact or otherwise obfuscate the hotel name every time someone mentions it.

Google gives me 129,000,000 results for the singular and 89,100,000 results for the plural - I would suggest that if a lad has the patience to wade through the oodles of pages this encompasses, then something has happened to rumble your lad other than just mentioning the name somewhere.

Thank you.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome !!! well done mate !! another SH victory

ETA

brilliant audio, just finished listening Cool

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had time to listen to the audio.

TM great job. One of your best calls. I like that you were answering the the phone calls.

Awesome Safari.

Great job guys/ladies.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too just got back to listening to this one. Another great bait!!

The Safari Hotels have such excellent customer service Very Happy

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic