SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A multi-lad straight bait, an example for the new folks

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not one of the complex chopping/pounding/craziness baits that I enjoy so much, but I wanted to put a straight one out there for the new baiters as an example of the game. Feel free to steal any and all of the ideas and dodges. The time frame (so far) is just over a month.

And this lad is rolling in it...I'm going to get $2 Billion. Sweet.

Incoming...

Central Bank of the Benin (CBB)
Office Location: 1-2 Ecowas Avenue
Banjul,Benin.

Dear Client,

The West Africa Monetary Agency re-called your ($2 Billion) five
Billion U.S dollars from Credit Suisse Zurich, Switzerland due to lark
of fund documentation. Now that the fund have been documented, the
central bank governor have agreed with West Africa Monetary Agency
WAMA`s director of operation to release your $2Billion US Dollars.

The Central bank and WAMA have appointed barrister Jimmy
Anderson to
assist you so contact him at: (xxxxxxxxxx) therefore
contact him immediately with your full info and also your bank info or call
him:+229 6167599
Sincerely MAC GEN
Public relation officer.
Central Bank of the Benin
urs,
MR. Joseph Ngen

although i have contacted you with this (xxxxxxxxxx)
but it is no more furturning so you can sent the me the information
with this email,(xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

-----

Carl: Do I know you?

-----

Lad: Question?
(Oh good, this one's not too bright AND he's already off his script.)

-----

Carl: Yes, I asked a question. Do I know you? What you wrote is all new to me.

-----

Lad: CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN MANDATED YOUR FUNDS TO BE RELEASE TO YOU,

-----

Carl: 2 billion? Holy shit.

How did that happen? I've never been to Benin. This is amazing!

-----

Lad: LISTEN TO ME MY FRIEND ,
WHEN GOD WANT BLESS YOU HE CAN BLESS YOU YOU IN ANY WAY ,
SO DON,T BE CONFUSE ,

-----

This is more than I could ever have dreamed of and more money than I ever saw in my life. At my age, I won't be able to send much, but the things I can do for my church and the island I live on are fantastic!

Thank you!

-----

Lad: the only thing you will do now is to go and send the fee of $120.00usd and i will send your funds through ATM CARD as Mr john did ,
follow this information to send the fee now,

1.receiver name............Joseph Onyi
2.country.................Benin Republic
3.question.......................last
4.answer...................fee
5.amount.................$120
6.sender name........................
7.MTCN.................#
Await your urgent reply NOW,

-----

Carl: That seems simple enough. Where do I send the check?
(The important bit: he's starting to think I'm actually going to send it. Away we go.)

-----

Lad: you will send it through money gram or western union,
Or Ria money transfer ,
and you need to go now and send the fee now with this information again,

1.receiver name............Joseph Onyi
2.country.................Benin Republic
3.question.......................last
4.answer...................fee
5.amount.................$120
6.sender name........................
7.MTCN.................#

-----

Carl: I don't know if we have those here, but I'll find out. We don't have much!

-----

Lad: Dear Client,

The West Africa Monetary Agency re-called your ($2 Billion) five
Billion U.S dollars from Credit Suisse Zurich, Switzerland due to lark
of fund documentation. Now that the fund have been documented, the
central bank governor have agreed with West Africa Monetary Agency
WAMA`s director of operation to release your $2Billion US Dollars.

Blah Blah Blah (He sent me the same spam again, halfway through his scam. Like I said, not too bright. I ignored it.)

-----

Carl: Well, I checked and none of those work here. I thought RIA would because they're an online service, but their site says they don't service the area and to use the others I'd have to grow wings and fly.

Is there an alternative?

-----

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Dead email, rats. A good reason NOT to report these to the host. Email addresses are easy to create, baits are hard to finish when they're gone!)

-----

Carl: I have been talking to the bank, but the email stopped working. What's going on? (I took a shot at the original address to see if I could sniff him out.)

-----

Lad: kindly contact them now with this email,
(xxxxxxxxxxxx) (That's a good lad...)

-----

Carl: Do you know what the hell is going on?

-----

Lad: what just tell me,
what is going on,
and not that the fee will soon be increase ,

-----

Carl: You haven't told me a damn thing. What fee? What are you talking about?

-----

UNION BACK OF AFRICAN
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
BENIN REPUBLIC
We are in receipt of your mail and you are hereby informed that this institution will not be responsible for any illegal transaction whatsoever. Your ATM fund card delivery is 100% risk free and of no illegal status involved.
You are advised to make a choice of a courier company and go to any western union or money gram office and make the payment for the delivery of the ATM card to your given mailing address.
Due to security reasons you are expected to furnish us with your Complete mailing address and copy of a your passport identity which we will forward to the courier company to be released upon identification given.
Below is the information on how you will make the payment via a money transfer which will be received at the money transfer department here in our BANK.
Receiver's Name:__________ FRANK MARK
Text Question:________________ In God
Text Answer:+___________________ We Trust
Note that you are to send back to us the western union payment slip after you have made the payment for the shipping of your ATM card.
After payment have been received, your ATM CARD will be taken to courier company of your choice for registration and will be shipped to your current home address in your country and a tracking number will be issued to you which you will use to track your package on air daily until it gets to your country.
Please make a Choice of delivery for the Shipping of your ATM CARD as they are as charged Below,
DHL COURIER COMPANY
Shipping fee: $200.00
(1 day delivery)
FedEx COURIER EXPRESS
Shipping fee: $150.00
(2 days delivery)
UPS COURIER SERVICE
Shipping fee: $100.00
(3 days delivery)
Regards,
Mr.GEOGY AGU
Director of ATM Payment Department,
Union Bank Of African
Telephone:+22961675666

(Either they passed me to a new lad without telling him anything, a second lad stole a live one - me - or my lad is a flaming idiot. A whole new script!)

-----

Carl: Are you saying that you have an ATM card for me worth 2 billion dollars? (In case he forgot the amount, since it's not this new script. I'd hate to get cheated.)

Is this some sort of joke?

-----

what joke,
your ATM CARD is here in our office ,

-----

How in the hell did I end up with 2 BILLION dollars? That's crazy

-----

THIS IS FROM DHL COURIER COMPANY IN BENIN,

-----

But where could it have come from? That's more money than whole budget of the state I live in.

Why would I get such a massive amount of cash?

-----

PLEAS I WILL GET BACK TO YOU BY TOMORROW,
SO TRY TO SEND ME YOUR DELIVERING INFORMATION NOW,

-----

Here you go.

Full Name: Car1ing P.Christie
Address: 10-A Paina St., Lanai City, HI 9676

(An empty lot on an empty cul de sac.)

-----

Lad: Hello Car1ing p.Christie,
i have received your email,
and the information is not complete ,
fill this information now,
Your Full Name:
Home Address:
Age;
Gender;
Id Card:
City and State:
Phone number;
Thank you and best regard to you DHL OFFICE,

-----

Carl: Here's the rest of what you're asking for, at least what there is of it.

Age; 93
Gender;male
Id Card:HI994876
Phone number; don't have one, no phone service in the area. at my age, i probably couldn't hear the damn thing anyway

What next?

-----

Lad: your email is well received and noted therein ,
now the only thing that delaying now is the transfer fee which can only cost you $500.00
so get back to me if you can afford it because some time you people can even call the right one some illegal name ,
so tell me if can pay it and have your funds transferred to your bank account,

(Definitely a new lad with a new fee amount or the old lad stole me back. Bank acccount? Ah, the magic word.)

-----

Carl: Yes, that's not a problem. I can transfer it to your account just like you're going to do for me.

-----

Lad: that is okay and here are the information where to send the fee through money gram,

1.receiver name______Joseph Onyi
2.country___________Benin Republic
3.question.__________last
4.answer_____________fee
5.amount______________$500.00
6.sender name_______
7.MTCN___________#

you are said to made the payment any time you like but note that the more you are delaying is the more your ATM CARD is expiring ,
it is better that you send it today so that by tomorrow i can transfer your funds to your bank account as i told you that it is the only thing that delaying the transfer,
so go now and send it and remember to attach the payment slip ,thank you,

(Now we're back to the ATM card instead of a transfer. This lad is confusing himself.)

-----

Carl: Moneygram? You said you want it sent to your account and that is how I would prefer to do this. Moneygram is not safe at all, there's no way to be sure the money goes to the right person. Companies like moneygram and western union are perfect places to lose your money.

Please forward the account details to send the money to so we can proceed.

-----

Lad: I TOLD YOU THAT THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SEND THE FEE IS THROUGH MONEY GRAM SO THERE IS NO NEED OF ASKING MUCH QUESTION GO NOW AND SEND THE FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM NOW,
AGAIN HERE ARE THE INFORMATION AGAIN,
1.receiver name______Joseph Onyi
2.country___________Benin Republic
3.question.__________last
4.answer_____________fee
5.amount______________$500.00
6.sender name_______
7.MTCN___________#

you are said to made the payment any time you like but note that the more you are delaying is the more your ATM CARD is expiring ,
it is better that you send it today so that by tomorrow i can transfer your funds to your bank account as i told you that it is the only thing that delaying the transfer,
so go now and send it and remember to attach the payment slip ,thank you,

-----

Carl: Look, I don't think I can be more clear. Not only is moneygram used by scammers all over the world, but I don't have access to it here anyway.

As I said, I can send the fee to an account with you. You're a bank. Why are you delaying this?

-----

Lad: okay i will give you bank account by tomorrow morning,

(Oink.)

-----

Carl: Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you then. If you can get it to me by this time tomorrow, I can get to the bank that day.

-----

Lad: i will get back to you next 30mnite,

-----

Carl: It is 7:30 am here now, what's going on?

-----

Lad: Dear Client,

The West Africa Monetary Agency re-called your ($2

Billion) five
Billion U.S dollars from Credit Suisse Zurich, ............

(Good lord...he sent me his opening script AGAIN.)

-----

Carl: What's going on? I'm still waiting for the bank account information to send you the money.

-----

Lad: does it mean that it is only bank that you will send the money ,
why can,t you go and send the money through western union or money gram,

-----

Carl: I wrote this to you before, did you forget?

"Look, I don't think I can be more clear. Not only is moneygram used by scammers all over the world, but I don't have access to it here anyway."

This has not changed

-----

Lad: OK
thank is no problem and note that you have to go now and send the money now with this account information,
1.Account Name....Dossouyovo Virgile wisland (Now THAT is a name.)
2.Account Number...xxxxxxxxxxx
3.U B A BANK BENIN (U B B)
4.Amount to send..$500.00
Thank you very much for patronages in this transfer and note that your funds can betranser to you once i received the alert ,MR.
Joseph Ngen

(So much for my ATM card.)

-----

Carl: The last time I transferred money like this, I needed a SWIFT code. Do you have that?

-----

Lad: why are still waiting ,i told you this that there is nothing like swift code and other people from different continent are pay with this account without asking for and swift code but why your own is difference ,so kindly go now and send the money now with the account bank and send me the payment information now,
1.Account Name....Dossouyovo Virgile wisland
2.Account Number...xxxxxxxxxx
3.U B A BANK BENIN (U B B)
4.Amount to send..$500.00
Thank you very much for patronages in this transfer and note that your funds can betranser to you once i received the alert ,MR.
Joseph Ngen

-----

Lad: i don,t have a swift code and we are not use for it,
so go and send it and then send the payment slip,
thanks,

(These last two were sent 14 hours apart so we're definitely working with at least two lads and they haven't been comparing notes at all. ALL CAPS lad and short-odd-sentence lad, which may really be two. Fun.)

-----

Carl: Okay, thanks. I've just never been able to send money without a swift code. I'll get to the bank this morning

-----

Lad: WHAT IS GOING ON HAVE YOU SEND THE MONEY BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT DELAYING THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS NOW,
SO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU SEND IT,
THANKS,

-----

Lad: WHAT IS GOING ON YOU TOLD ME TO GIVE YOU AN ACCOUNT AND I GAVE THE ACCOUNT TO YOU ,WHAT AGAIN IS HOLDING THE TRANSFER ,TELL MW WHAT IS THE DELAYING ,

-----

Carl: I got a message from the bank manager saying he stopped the payment because this was a scam. Why would he say that?

What's going on here? Are you trying to steal from an old man or is he wrong about this? This is all very confusing.

-----

Lad: Mr man don,t be faster than your shadow ,all what e are doing here is with guarantee so don,t be shit on your self ,look left and right you will know that you are not saying the truth ,that is capital lie so kindly go and send the money if you can ,while you can not then forget about it okay ,bye,

-----

Carl: How dare you use that kind of language with me? I'm beginning to wonder about this whole thing now.

How do I know this is all for real? What proof can you offer me? Surely you must understand that I have nothing that really tells me any of this is true.

----

And he moved on to the next. My favorite kind of bait:
- Kept him (them, actually) on the hook for weeks.
- Got my piggie.
- He (they) never knew that it was a bait, leaving them wide open to get pounded again.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad: Mr man don,t be faster than your shadow ,all what e are doing here is with guarantee so don,t be shit on your self ,look left and right you will know that you are not saying the truth ,that is capital lie so kindly go and send the money if you can ,while you can not then forget about it okay ,bye,

Pity you couldn't keep him going, a few more gems like that would have been worth it!

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I absolutely love your Carl character, whether it's a chop bait or straight bait, you have him down pat!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have no concept of the numbers thay toss around.

I love the idea of lads sending 2 billion dolars via an ATM account.
My own bank allows no more than $300 to be taken out of an ATM per account per day. It's not as if they keep a hundred grand in each machine and then restock them every night.

So doing the math:
2 billion / 300 = 6.6 million days to withdraw the payment.

Doing anything else for 18,264 years?

If you started withdrawing money around the same time humans began building shelters you would still have more than another 5 thousand years of work ahead of you today.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lehigh Guy wrote:
Lads have no concept of the numbers thay toss around.

I used to think the same thing but I read somewhere (it may have been on cracked.com but I wouldn't swear to it) that it is intentional. By throwing out crazy high numbers, the lads are trying to weed out all but the most gullible of magas. If you think about it, it makes sense -- it might be possible that you won $50K in an online lottery but if you really believe that a complete stranger is going to give you $2 billion, you'll believe anything. (Or, you're a baiter... Twisted Evil )

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ An article by Microsoft's Cormac Herley possibly - he suggested the same thing, that by sending an email that repels all but the most gullible, the scammer is increasing his chances of getting replies that will produce a payment as they can concentrate on those that are the most likely to believe the continuing excuses used for the promised funds not being transferred.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic