SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Email from Mr. Garry Williams Sgt US Army Afghanistan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
marimc26
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this guy in datehookup.com is a dating site. He told me that he was looking for that special lady and he was ready to leave Afghanistan to move with me. He started to send emails and everything that a lady wants to hear. After a while he started to ask for matrimony and wanted my money over 9500 dollars for him to be able to leave Poland. He is now in Poland Warsaw and he has a friend by the name of Peters Aniekan be aware this is fraud. He uses Peters to cash out his money orders. His name is Garry Williams and friend is PETERS ANIEKAN his email is [email protected] he also uses the USARMY email that is fake too [email protected] please listen he is a sweetttt talker and he will tell you what you want to hear. He is scammer all he wants is money and if you don't give it to him he will threat your children. He lives in Poland Warsaw with Peters Aniekan please be aware of these scammers. He will use you and the excuse is that he wants to leave the army. The USARMY is FAKE. He will text you like crazy to get your money and to get you under your skin. Please listen, do not send money to this guy I lost thousands of dollars my lost your gain. I am hoping I can help American women and others from this creep.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a sister site, Scam Warners
that deals specifically with victims of scams. If you can, post all your information there to help potential future victims of his as well.

Again, sorry you were scammed. You put a fire under me and I may just have to give this guy some special love. Twisted Evil

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

marimc26 wrote:
he also uses the USARMY email that is fake too [email protected]

This is a legitimate US Military domain - it is likely that the scammer was spoofing it to look like he was sending messages from it.

He's only a real solidier if he can prove he receives mails sent to that address (and not copied to any other address).

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic