SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Same lad address, 3rd bait, time for the attorney! NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing that the lad email is still alive after two baits and 4 pigs, but I hooked it again. I've never actually baited the same address multiple times, but here we go.

The original mess is here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=236048

Pour Lou is again having problems scanning the transfer receipt and is about to ask his attorney to help him. Can I really do it again?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by loualsindor on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hooked another epic combination of greedy and stupid, I think. New attorney, same game. Lou, having screwed up the scan of the bank transfer receipt several times (whoever made the 4 GB .gz file, I than you again), has gone to his neighbor for assistance. Having givne Carl, his attorney, his email password to help him sort things out, Lou has gone home awaiting the next step.

-----

Carl to the lad:

Hello, my little friend. I suggest you read this ENTIRE message before you respond as it will be in your best interest to do so.

You see, Lou stopped by to see me last night to ask me to help him send the receipt you need for his $10.5 million. Let's be sure we understand each other here. There is no money and this is just another 419 scam from a little cafe where you work all night trying to fuck people out of their money. I really don't care what you do, but this truth is important to our relationship and our potential wealth.

That said, congratulations. Lou believes you and is trying everything he can to get your fee to you. He's a confused old man and easy to convince of this sort of bullshit. What you do not know is that Lou is very, very rich. He made millions investing in software companies and retired here on Molokai in a massive home on the beach. Ten million dollars is actually a small amount to him.

So here is our situation. Lou came to me for help and gave me access to his email so I could understand what was going on. He's doing everything he can to get the money to you, even considering sending you cash in a FedEx envelope. Amazing. I have promised to help him and this is where you and I need to work together. The old fool trusts me and I can convince him that what you're offering is real. If you follow my instructions, we will be able to pull a HUGE amount of money from the old man. I will tell you what to say to him, he will come to me to make sure it's true and I will tell him that it is. We can convince him of taxes and fees and whatever else I can think of and become very, very rich. I will split the money with you once we have bled the old bastard dry.

As I mentioned, I have control of Lou's email. You really have no choice in the matter, he will only receive messages from you when I allow it. You can choose to work with me and become the richest scammer in Benin or you can get nothing. Your choice.

I look forward to hearing from you and working together to add a lot of money to our bank account

-----

The lads reply (a rare one that doesn't try to convince me that his "transaction" is real):

What is next

-----

Carl's reply:

Tell him that there was a change in the documentation needed due to the political unrest in the area and that it will need to be $5000. Have him contact his attorney to discuss the details. He will come to me and I will confirm it.

After that, we will invent some very expensive transfer fees and taxes and whatever else I can create while he keeps paying us more and more.

-----

The lad responds:

Can u do the letter as an attorney for me to forward it to him which will be better since you are now in the picture with your expertise

----

And awaaaaaay we go...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you have a very compliant lad.

Every time I try this sort of thing, it is like I have to beat them over the head with a chair just to make them understand. This one sounds good-to-go!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's an odd one. They usually (okay, always) fixate on the original tiny amount of money and have to be pounded on for a long time to get on with the big stuff. This one is hung up on wanting an official-looking letter from an attorney to go after the first $5k...even though I'm the one that told him what to do.

He has of course been thumped and told to quit delaying.

beating

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, shit. I got traded up from the moron lad to his boss and got busted. It appears it's time to retire Lou from the baiting game and get me another couple of new characters.

"You know what?
You better stop all this catch up with me and fuck your ass buddy because there is no deal okay.
Same old story Louis Sindor bye"

He did, however, bitch about his account getting closed and blamed me for it.

On to the next!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on, we just went to a whole new place. The latest from my lad:

-----

Lad:
OK.
WIN SOME LOSE SOME.
SUCH IS LIFE.
I KNEW YOU WERE WISE WHEN YOU SEND ME A VIRUS AS AN ATTACHMENT.

-----

Me:
Not a virus, I don't play that game. It's just a file that gets huge when you open it.

Very handy.

-----

Lad:
NICE ONE BUDDY YOU GOT ME THERE.
NOW LETS DOWN TO SERIOUS TALK.
CAN YOU WORK WITH ME TO FIND OUT IF THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE TO BLESS US.

-----

Me:
I'm listening. What did you have in mind?

-----

Oh my...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And magically, we're pals.

"WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST AND PERCENTAGE MY BRO"

I'm pumping him to give me the whole process. I've told him I know what a mule is, but want some assurances about my safety.

This should be really interesting.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor wrote:
NOW LETS DOWN TO SERIOUS TALK.
CAN YOU WORK WITH ME TO FIND OUT IF THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE TO BLESS US.

I expect that you can...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe...yeah, I think I can turn him on to a whole pile of people who would love to take up his time.

Wink

First I'm going to play along, though, and see what I can learn about the guts of the lad game to pass on to the gang.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I'd lost him, but he's back and wanting to chat on the phone. Of course, I don't have that level of trust in him and have asked for the details of our "partnership" in an email. I can't wait to see what I get!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking promising:

Lad: You do nto have anything to be afraid of because we are going to cover every lop holes once we have a greedy prospective client to deal.
Other information you will be able to access once you are ready to work with me.
I have your back like you have mine, so feel free to move to the next level.
No trust, no relationship

Me: You'll need to be more specific than that, my friend. Just telling me you can close the loopholes tells me nothing.

If I understand this game correctly, there are two things you would ask me to do.

- Take a prospect that is handed off to me to continue the conversation with me or
- Receive western union payments, deposit them in the bank, keep a portion for myself and then send the rest to you.

I assume it's the second one and that's what I want the details on. If it's safe, I will create a new US account and we can make this work pretty easily. Exactly how are you going to close the loophole? You take none of the risk and have most of gain. Please explain how it is that I am protected at all.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm about to begin breaking the law on an international scale and I need to have it spelled out to me completely.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic