SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Taylor the Sailor (and Engineer!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/taylorfrank68

Quote:
Hello, How are you doing today? My name is Taylor, a sailor,engineer, working in a shipping company, i was doing some search, which i came across your profile,and i am really much interested about you. Do you care for serious relationship leading to marriage?

Quote:
Well sure sweetie! I haven't yet met a sailor engineer working in a shipping company. You sound so interesting.

Quote:
thank you. Can you tell me a bit about you?

Quote:
Sure, I like to spend my days shopping.
I like to drink.
I also vacation a lot.

Do you think you could be happy living in a big house if an evil maid worked in it?
I need her to quit being such a kanook.

Tell me about you.

Quote:

well, living with an evil worked is not good though. i am a man of 46 years of age, a sailor, engineer, i am a widowed, i lost my wife and kid, during
9/11 disaster in the state
, and due to that i went along to adopt a son.

Quote:

You're right, living with an evil maid is not good so I gave her a good smack so she'll stop being so terrible.
Well you sure sound like a busy sailor engineer who widowed and lost your kid during 9/11. That is a terrible shit that is!

How sweet of you to open your heart to adopt a son.
I don't like children but it is nice that you do.

Quote:
Oh my dear, its good to love children because they are the future. As for we, we aren't gonna be there forever and so the children are those to represent us in the future. I really admired you so much even though i hardly know anything about ya,i really want us to come together and begin a new life. When i got to retire this year and will like to meet you in person provided you given me the chance. Are you on yahoo messenger? so we could keep in touch there?

Quote:
what is yahoo messanger?
I have an email address
I can email you if you prefer

Quote:
Yahoo messenger is an instant massaging where by we could keep in touch . but you can also give me your email address.I even sent you an instant message on here

Quote:

I like emailing though
What is your email address?

Quote:
My email is @gmail.com

Feel free to bait the sailor/engineer/shipper.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the Return of Kate?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beaver...Jacks...everyone!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uncle Charlie? Luisa? Please?

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course! Don't forget Rosario.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Por supuesto!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Polly just signed up there and dropped him a line Cool
I truly despise these "9/11 widowers" from the bottom of my heart!

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Excellent!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there we go..... he replied on fmf:

Quote:

Date: 2014-07-28 09:29 AM
Subject: RE: Hello

Thank you for your message Polly. I viewed your profile as well, and i am really much interested in you. I really need an experience woman like you, so we could come together and begin a new life. Tell me are you on yahoo messenger? so we could keep in touch there for you to see me on a webcam?

Hey Frank,

thank you for your answer.....oh my goodness, I am so excited!
I do think I have no messenger, but if you think I will need it, I will get it of course!
Ok...please slow down your horses, I am not at all used to online dating, I am an experienced woman, but not at all online-experienced! What do you mean when saying I should meat you on a cam?
How does this work?
Maybe you would want to send me an email?
My mail address is [email protected]

Kind regards
Polly

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Well, when i say you will see me on a webcam, its a video camera that you could see me live to know whom iam. Are you on yahoo messenger? so we could keep in touch there?

To: tf
Date: 2014-07-28 10:36 AM

Hello Frank,

it may seem a little old fashioned to you, but I would rather like to exchange mails.
I'm afraid I don't have this messenger, and there is no camera on my computer. I have a camera though, a NIKON D 5100. Does that help in any way? I have tried to attach it to my notebook, but it seems it's to heavy, the lid just went straight down.
What am I supposed to do now? Please let me have your email address, then I can send you some more pictures.
I would like to see some more of you, too!
Do you have a phone number, can we talk?

Regards
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Date: 2014-07-28 10:54 AM

well, i am on waters now though and so i hardly use phone on the sea but you can leave your number down for me to so when i got to offshore, i can call you. you can also send me a request on facebook at [email protected], SO THE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MY FACEBOOK IS [email protected]

it's gmail...... grrrr, but so what? I will try to get him into yahoo, and if I succeed, I'll post him with both addresses on scamwarners tomorrow!

Ich
An mt@
28 July um 6:44 PM

Hey Frank,

I am sorry in case I might not keep the pace, but this is a totally new experience to me!
Tell me about yourself.....where do you live, what do you do, and what do you dream of?
I live in Berlin/Germany, but I'd rather be somewhere else...... in a place where palm trees are slowly swaying in the wind, where the sun always shines, and where the love is.
What do you like to do in your spare time, do you like music, and do you like to dance?
l like romantic songs very much, like this for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VZU_1N0Xzk

or such relaxed tunes like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEEaBi7N_Vc
I wish you had the music in you! And hey.....if you're not drinking, then you're not playing!

Cheers

Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try to behave myself and keep it straight....he's gotten back to me, but as he obviously did NOT study a map of Europe, he has exposed himself to a certain danger

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
Jul 29 um 9:12 PM

Thank you for your reply. I am a sailor, Engineer working in a shipping company and i like going out with my partner during my leisure times. I love musich especially gospel music what about you? what do you do

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
Aug 1 um 10:40 PM

Hello how are you doing today? I hope you are doing good as i am also doing well here. I haven't heard from you since the day i reply to your email. whats going on?

Ich
An Lad
Aug 2 um 7:22 AM

Good morning Lad,

please excuse my late reply, but real life kept me very very busy!
I own a small catering service, I supply food for private parties, weddings and such, that means long hours in the kitchen, and very often I have to be present at the venue, to serve the guests.
It's not a very interesting profession, but it allows me a pretty convenient life style, and every once in a while it happens that I meet some VIPs, and that is always nice!
I live on the outskirts of Berlin, that is the capital of Germany.
Where do you live?
And you're a sailor, that means you're on a ship? How long are these trips, and do you get around a lot?
That sounds really interesting and exciting!

I hope to hear from you again!

Warm regards
Polly

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
3 August um 2:40 PM

Thank you very much my dear Polly. Yes i do get ground some times depending on the territory the vessel heads towards. As i am talking to you now,I am still on the ship heading towards holland. I really miss talking to you and i am very happy to hear from you once again. I live in usa and i will be glad to meet you in person in Germany provided you given me the chance.

An Lad
3 August um 4:20 PM

Hello Michael,

you are heading toward Holland?
Oh wow.....what a lovely coincidence, that happens to be a neighbor country of Germany! Where will you land, is it Amsterdam or Rotterdam?
I could easily get there, it's just a few hours on the road from here!
How long will you stay there, in Holland?
Oh wow....that is so exciting!
May I please ask you for some more pictures of yours?

Thank you..... oh my, you will be so close!!

Hugs and kisses
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
Aug 3 um 6:42 PM

Thank you for your reply pretty.I dont really know how long we gonna take there but we are just to deliver some containers there and move from there usa. But i will like to drop from there and make my way to meet you in Germany. Rotterdam is where we are going now but we are still on deep waters. I will be happy to meet you in person too. Wow is it easy for you to drive to rotterdam?

An Lad
Heute um 8:38 AM

Good morning Michael,

you really plan to leave the ship in Rotterdam? What a surprise, that is awesome! Sure I can come there to meet you, it is roughly about 690 km, so I could make it in a day easily!
Do you already know when your ship will arrive there?
I would need to know, because of my business! In case I want to get away, I cannot take any catering orders.
Do you already have an idea what you want to do next, in your job life? It is not very easy for an American citizen to find employment in Europe, if you don't have a work permit, and I assume you won't have one.

I have never met someone in person who met online, have you? This is so exciting!
So, when will you arrive in Holland?

Take care, and have a safe trip!

Warm regards
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the way I like it..... marriage just around the corner, and secrets to share......
Cool

Quote:

michael
An Polly
4 August um 2:23 PM

Good morning to you Polly. Thank you for your reply. Frankly speaking i think it will take us 2 more weeks to get to holland. and that will be on the 21 to 22 of this month. i will need your cell phone number so that when we get there i will call you to let you start your journey to meet me in Holland. I have never date online before this is my first time and i am really much interested in you i want you as my wife and i will make you the most happiest woman in your life. I will like to involve myself into estate development business and so i will be happy to relocate to your country so we could have that plan together. I know having a work permit in europe will be some how hard though but since i am no more starting a live i have enough to organize myself since i have a made a lot of money. There is something i will like to discuss with you Its something that is bothering me which i dont know how to handle it for now.But i think you will be able to sort it out when i discuss it with you. Hope to hear from you soon. I love you so much. Kisses

Ich
An Lad
4 August um 5:17 PM

Dear Michael,

oh, it will still be two weeks, where did you start your journey then?
Surely you can have my cell phone number, can I have yours, too?
My number is +49 1xxxxx83, but I cannot take calls all the time, if it should not be convenient for me because I am at work or with customers,
I might not be able to answer the call right away and might call you back then.
What is the name of your vessel? I love ships so much, I always wanted to go for a sea cruise, but I have never done it, because I hate do travel alone, on my own, without anyone by my side, if you know what I mean.

Michael, your money alone won't help you immigrating into the EU, you need to have a plan, a job offer or a solid concept of being self-employed, I mean a business plan is what you need to show.
Have you already thought about what you want to do when you are here, and do you speak any of the European languages?

And what do you wish to discuss with me, what bothers you so much?
Oh my, how exciting this all is!
My life just seems to have changed totally over night!
I am looking forward to seeing you!

Kisses and hugs
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmm, that goes fast! Bacon just around the corner

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
4 August um 6:38 PM

Thank you for the reply Polly. I do not have have an accurate phone whiles am on sea. i will get a sim card to put on a phone so i could use it to call you when i get to Holland.We only use restricted numbers on the vessel. And so i will have to get a sim card to insert on a phone just for you to get in touch with me. You can also tell me your leisure time that i can call to get you on phone.Polly i really need to get involve into estate development business. Polly, I want you to do something for me seriously My adopted son just sent me an email that its time for him pay his final year exams fees in the piloting school, which i hardly get the money sent to him because i am still on the sea. So, i had wanted to give you the account number of the school so that you will pay his fees for my son and when you meet me in holland, i will pay you the money with double. The deadline is too close and before i get to offshore in holland, they might send my son away from doing the exams if he fails to pay the fees. I am telling you this because i really have so much trust in you, and i want you badly in my life.When i get to holland i will get a cell phone just to make sure i keep in touch with you for you to meet me.kindly do this for me so my son will be part of the fnal year exams.Hope to hear from you soon. I love you so much. Your life will surely be changed totally because i am here to make you the most happiest woman in your life.

An Lad
4 August um 11:13 PM

Hello Michael,

dear, it's so good to hear back from you!
Listen, it shouldn't be a big problem to help you out with the school fees for your son, how much would that be?
I always have a little reserve of cash, in case I should need medical treatment, because as a self-employed person I am not within the public health care system.
So, your son is going to be a pilot? Wow, that is cool!
Promise me that you will talk to him....in return for my little favour I will want to ask him for a jump seat flight, as son as he is on his first job with an airline!

Take good care, and don't forget to tell me where I have to send the money to!

Good night!
Hugs and kisses
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pork! Yummie......

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
5 August um 12:41 PM

Thank you for your reply Polly.The fees is 500 euros. Yes my son is going to be a pilot and i promise i will let him know you are the one who help paid the fees on behalf of me. I told him about you already and he was so much happy to hear that i final have someone i want to make my life time partner. I promise i will give you more money for your heath care when you meet me in Holland. I will give you the account deatils for the school so that you will send it to the school direct instead.

This are the account details: A/C Scammer's account
Swift code:BARCGHAC
Branch code:030135
Bank name: Barclays Bank
Account Name: WNY.

This are the account details. You can find any barclays bank branch in your area and send it through.Hope to hear from you soon. Love you so much Hugs and kisses.

Polly
An Lad
5 August um 1:09 PM

Hello Lad,

wow, only 500 €? That is way less than I expected!
And I don't even need to find a Barclay's bank branch, I can use my house bank and make the transfer, because you have provided all the information I need!
I will do it right first thing tomorrow morning, don't worry!
So, what's the name of you vessel, and when exactly will you arrive in Rotterdam?
I am so much longing to see you! I kind of have a crush on you...... I love you, my sailor!

Yours
Polly

[/code]

Jack Boot

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful!!

He won't write to my character, Polly has captured his interest and he is such a lazy boi!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
5 August um 2:08 PM#

Thank you for your quick reply My queen. The name of company is is Maersk shipping line and the name of the vessel is Agnete Maersk. I have so much trust in you and i hope and pray that we got to holland safely so we could meet in person. I will be grateful if you could kindly get this money sent to the school so my son would not be left out doing the exams. I know for sure that you will not let me down and so i would not do anything stupid to let you down. The exams fees is not all that cost though But because i did not have access to cash here on the sea that is why i asked you to do this for me and i have so much trust in you that is why i asked you to do this on behalf of me. I hope and pray that you will be able yo get it send tomorrow since the deadline is too closed. I love you so much and hope to hear from you soon. hugs and kisses. I have attached the photo of me and the vessel. Hope to hear from you soon pretty

Lad attaches a picture of a container ship

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
5 August um 2:41 PM
I will be in holland on the 20th to 21 of this month

Polly
An Lad
5 August um 5:01 PM

Hello Lad,

wow, you will be here already on the 20th of August?
I have checked my calendar and cancelled 2 orders, I will be there in the harbour to pick you up, and I am so much looking forward to it!
How exciting this is!
Don't worry, 500 € is not really much money, I will go and see my bank tomorrow morning to transfer the amount. I am really proud of your son, he's going to be a pilot! That is kind of cool, really!

Have a safe trip, Darling, and don't worry!

Hugs and kisses
Polly

Jack Boot

username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

info on the ship can be found here

http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/photo.php?lid=434867

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully there will be more pork

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
Aug 6 um 12:27 PM

Good morning to you My queen. Thank you very much for being kind to me and my son. I will be glad if you meet me at the harbour to pick me up. There are more things i will like to share with you when we meet i know for sure that you are a kind woman every man would like to have as a wife and so you need to be treated like a queen.I will tell you every secret about my life time and my properties so that if you have any good advice, you will duel it in me so that we all move forward in life. I hope you are doing good today.Hope to hear from you soon

An Lad
Aug 6 um 10:44 PM

Good evening,

I am sorry I couldn't write earlier, I had such a hard day, it was all so stressful! I promise I will write you in the morning, before I go to work!
Just so you know, I have transferred the money for the pilot school, so you can relax and concentrate on your job Smile
I don't want you do go overboard before I can get my hands on you!

Good night, talk to you in the morning!

Yours
Polly

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
Aug 6 um 10:48 PM

Thank you for your reply. Did you transferred the money instantly? Or it will take some more days? Did you transfer cash or it was a check transfer? Thank you for having time for me. Kisses

An Lad
7 August um 7:10 AM

Good Morning ,

I just got up, and I have to get ready for work, it will be another very busy day today! I have to prepare the catering for a birthday party at a Senior's residence tonight, and that means I will be banned in my kitchen, preparing Mett-Igel, Russian Eggs, Schweinebraten, potato dumplings and Rotkohl.
Michael. I really have no idea how long it will take until the payment will arrive in that account, I have never sent money to another country before. What do you mean when you say check transfer? We hardly use any checks here, I don't even have checks. These days payments are proceeded electronically, I can even use my ATM card to pay a cab driver.
And no, it was not cash, I just wrote an email to my bank and ordered the amount to be transferred from my account, that's it.

Michael, I have to go, the kitchen is calling! Where are you now with your big ship, still in deep sea? Will you have another stop before you will reach Holland?

I am longing for your next letter, and I am even more longing to see you!

Hugs and kisses
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully there will be more pork

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
Aug 6 um 12:27 PM

Good morning to you My queen. Thank you very much for being kind to me and my son. I will be glad if you meet me at the harbour to pick me up. There are more things i will like to share with you when we meet i know for sure that you are a kind woman every man would like to have as a wife and so you need to be treated like a queen.I will tell you every secret about my life time and my properties so that if you have any good advice, you will duel it in me so that we all move forward in life. I hope you are doing good today.Hope to hear from you soon

An Lad
Aug 6 um 10:44 PM

Good evening,

I am sorry I couldn't write earlier, I had such a hard day, it was all so stressful! I promise I will write you in the morning, before I go to work!
Just so you know, I have transferred the money for the pilot school, so you can relax and concentrate on your job Smile
I don't want you do go overboard before I can get my hands on you!

Good night, talk to you in the morning!

Yours
Polly

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
Aug 6 um 10:48 PM

Thank you for your reply. Did you transferred the money instantly? Or it will take some more days? Did you transfer cash or it was a check transfer? Thank you for having time for me. Kisses

An Lad
7 August um 7:10 AM

Good Morning ,

I just got up, and I have to get ready for work, it will be another very busy day today! I have to prepare the catering for a birthday party at a Senior's residence tonight, and that means I will be banned in my kitchen, preparing Mett-Igel, Russian Eggs, Schweinebraten, potato dumplings and Rotkohl.
Michael. I really have no idea how long it will take until the payment will arrive in that account, I have never sent money to another country before. What do you mean when you say check transfer? We hardly use any checks here, I don't even have checks. These days payments are proceeded electronically, I can even use my ATM card to pay a cab driver.
And no, it was not cash, I just wrote an email to my bank and ordered the amount to be transferred from my account, that's it.

Michael, I have to go, the kitchen is calling! Where are you now with your big ship, still in deep sea? Will you have another stop before you will reach Holland?

I am longing for your next letter, and I am even more longing to see you!

Hugs and kisses
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad told me he will arrive in Rotterdam on 20 August, now I learn that he is in UK waters already.....hm....13 days from UK to Rotterdam? And strangely he's all focused on the money, but: silence for a while now, I am in the kitchen, and tonight there's that party I have to cater
Cool

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
7 August um 9:06 AM

Good morning my dear. We are in united kingdom waters now and we are not stopping any where until we got to Rotterdam. Have you got a reply from your bank if they transfered it or if they will do it. I thought you went to the bank to make the transfer that is why I was asking whether its a cash transaction. Polly kindly verified from your bank if they have done it. Banks sometimes gotten busy to the extend that they forget some work behind them lol. I love you so much hope to hear from you Polly.kisses and hugs

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

michael
An Polly
7 August um 4:45 PM

Hello my Queen, I know you are very busy by now I just wanna tell you that my son school has sent me an email concerning the fees and the deadline, which I want to know if your bank has sent you a confirmation about the transfer. Kindly let me know my Queen. Love you hugs and kisses.

Polly is still at work....the seniors know how to party!
No answer before tomorrow noon
Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad receives an answer

An michael
8 August um 9:14 AM

Good morning Michael,

Oh my goodness, sorry for my late reply, I was really extraordinarily busy yesterday, this party at the Senior's Residence was a big success, but it just wouldn't seem to come to an end! I am truly wondering where these old folks get all the energy from!
I came home at 2.00 am, and I fell asleep like a stone Smile
Now I am up again, another busy day ahead, but that is good, I like to see how my small business is growing and growing at a constant pace.
Do you have any cooking experiences, or have you ever worked in a restaurant? I was just thinking when I had my coffee, I might be able to hire you.
A job offer might make immigration to Europe a lot easier for you, what do you say?

My dearest love, I just wanted to let you know that you always brighten up a dull day in my life. Just seeing you is enough to make me feel warm inside. You know I will love going out to restaurants with you, and ordering the most bizarre things from the menu!

You know I love your gorgeous smile and I can't wait to see you so I can drool like an idiot over your smile and make a complete fool out of myself in public as always Smile

Oh yes, before I forget that, I have phoned my bank just a few minutes ago, they don't open up before 9.00 am, and my bank consultant said that the transfer has been carried out, the money was deducted from my account and is on the way, so don't worry about that.

My thoughts are always with you, my love!

Yours forever, with all my heart,

Polly

xxoxx

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, yes.....my little catering service runs like hell, I am selling Mett-Igels like crazy, and I do need help urgently, so he will be confronted with some paperwork, to start with the "Ehefähigkeitszeugnis". It is surely annoying, but it has to be done

Quote:

Lad
An Polly

Aug 8 um 9:31 AM

Good morning too Polly. I am really proud of you,and praying to God to duel the highest blessing in your life. My dear, I know how to cook some how though lol and I will be glad to have a chance that could give me a way to settle with ya in your country. Thank you for the information about the transfer. I will make you the most happiest woman in your life the school will email when the money is available. I hope you were able to provide your banker with the correct info I gave you. Love you so much. I was a chef before, I proceed to engineering school. Even though is a long time, but I still have the knowledge to do cookings .love you hugs and kisses .hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:

Lad
An Polly
10 August um 4:29 PM

Hello Polly, Happy weekends to you i know you are busy throughout the weekend how you are doing good.Love you hope to hear from you at your leisure time

Polly
An Lad
10 August um 10:32 PM
Good evening Michael,

oh my, I just got home a few minutes ago, and I am totally worn out and overworked!
Businesswise, it was a good day, although sometimes I just can't seem to stand it any longer; I am still sitting here, trying hard to remove all that ground beef from under my finger nails...why the hell is everyone so crazy for Mett-Igel?
But so what, the cash needs to come in, and it does, which is a good thing, after all.
My feet hurts again, and my hot bath water is already running.
Listen, Michael, if you are really serious about you and I, and about staying in my country, there will be some paperwork to be done.
As an alien fiancé, you will need to fill out an "Ehefähigkeitszeugnis" before you enter the country. I have attached the file, it is only available in German language, I am sorry for the inconvenience, but it needs to be done! Could you please print it, fill out your part and send it back to me asap?

How's your voyage, is everything all right? Will you arrive in Rotterdam on time, or will there be a delay?

I love you, Michael, and I have found a song for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAUVo43KKA

Good night for now, sleep well, and have sweet dreams!

Yours forever, Polly

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic