SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please give this one some special attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tumainichildren
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catcher In The Lie wrote:
The Whois for the website appears legit, but don't have time to make sure. (pic's in email not shown!)

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.216.72.83 with SMTP id s61cs14740wed;
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:31:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.115.84.40 with SMTP id m40mr919970wal.192.1259292699436;
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:31:39 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web95004.mail.in2.yahoo.com (web95004.mail.in2.yahoo.com [203.104.18.132])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 13si2311486pxi.11.2009.11.26.19.31.36;
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:31:38 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 203.104.18.132 is neither
permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=203.104.18.132;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 203.104.18.132 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess
record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 13141 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Nov 2009 03:31:35 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=6f44UxN9M5mwzIDMIWmiG5WWhA+<snipped>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Subject: GOD WANTS TO BLESS YOU
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1522485306-1259292694=:12802"

--0-1522485306-1259292694=:12802
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quote:
GREETINGS TO YOU: xx
APPEAL FOR DONATION TO SAVE A LIFE TODAY.
PROVERB 28:27:He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack,

This little girl (Jane ) whose photo is pasted here on this appeal for donation. needs twenty five thousand Pounds (£25,000.00) for three different surgical operations in London at The London Welbeck Hospital
27 Welbeck Street , London W1G 8EN . This operations need to be carried out immediately between now and two weeks time for her to live a peaceful live again.

Thanks for saving LIFE and May God reward you abundantly for giving cheerfully.
MR AND MRS CHEGE
Valley of Tumaini Children's home
NOTE:(NO AMOUNT IS SMALL AT THIS TIME) Pls send your donations directly to the hospital in London . The Doctor's name: Dr Ringer C. Edward ,Email:drringer_welbeckhospital.com, Tel:+447045762338

To see our children login to www.tumainikenya.org and click on our children

Valley of Tumaini Children's Home
Reaching out to orphans in Kenya
MEET THE FOUNDERS
MR AND MRS CHEGE

MOSES CHEGE AND JULIA W. NYAGA
I was walking on a Sunday afternoon in Nairobi When I came along a picture posted on a side walkway with large writing
(WOULD YOU WALK AWAY)
I am sure most of you saw this picture. I later learned that the picture was taken by Kevin Carter. PULITZER PRIZE “winning photo taken during the Sudan famine.

The picture depicts a famine stricken child crawling towards a United Nation Food camp, located a kilometer away. The vulture is waiting for the child to die so that it can eat it. This picture shocked the whole world. No one knows what happened to the child, including Photog rapher Kevin who left the place as soon as the photograph was taken. Three months later he committed suicide due to depression
Click here to view the photo of the child
As I stopped to look at this picture what I saw has haunted my mind since then I could not help it but I broke down in tears right there. Kevin’s photograph became such an image for me personally, and with an image as emotionally powerful as this one, when I saw it, I was overcome with sorrow.
I later went to USA for further studies. Where I met my husband Moses, (then he was a fiancé) And one day I shared my dream of opening a children home in Kenya . I was not sure he would one day agree for us to move back to Kenya before we attained the American Dream. But he welcomed the idea and he promised that as soon as we get married we would move back to Kenya where we would open a children home... So when he proposed a hand in marriage I knew that he was the man I wanted to spend my life with since he had love and heart for orphans in Kenya .
That’s how Valley of Tumaini children's Home was born. (Tumaini is a Swahili word for (HOPE). Valley of Tumaini is a small seed that is planted on this earth, with hopes to grow in to a tree of strength and bear the fruits of hope to the children of Kenya . I realized it would take the whole community to network together for the common goal to make a difference in the life of the next generation. For that reason, I am seeking more dedicated souls who will join with us, who will walk with us, who will talk with us, and who would like to make a difference for orphans in Kenya who are dying of malnutrition and HIV.

Valley of Tumaini Children's home.. P.O Box 172 Njoro. Kenya.

I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THIS ONE IS A SCAM; I AM THE REAL PERSON ; I AM SHOCKED TO SEE REQUEST FOR DONATION; THIS IS NOT TRUE. JANE IS NOT SICK. THE REAL EMAIL FOR THE HOME IS TUMAINIWATOTO(AT)YAHOO.COM
tumainichildren
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
Interesting.
MR AND MRS C*H*E*G*E sent me a different message.
Special attention on the way.

I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THIS ONE IS A SCAM; I AM THE REAL PERSON ; I AM SHOCKED TO SEE REQUEST FOR DONATION; THIS IS NOT TRUE. JANE IS NOT SICK. THE REAL EMAIL FOR THE HOME IS TUMAINIWATOTO(AT)YAHOO.COM AND WE ARE BASED IN KENYA... WHAT A CURSED GUY... YOU WILL PERISH ......
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last post on this topic was over four years ago. Please take some time to read the forum rules concerning digging up old threads. In all probability the issues raised in this thread have long since been resolved or gone away. If this is not the case please send me a private message to discuss further. Thanks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic