SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Boris - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sooo... when this started on my character's FB account, I had no idea it was going to morph into a romance scam. I suspect this lad is trying his hand at a new method, and he found my account through a tip Kaede gave me (thanks, Kaede!!) so I've been nursing this along since May 17th, thinking I might learn another form of straight baiting as soon as he got to the money shot.

Turns out, he's just the world's worst romance baiter, and can't bring himself to a̶s̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ send the money request. I finally took pity on him & started to respond favorably to his more awkward blurtations.

I'll post more as I have time, and this is a slow simmer for sure so feel free to skim a lot. When he finally gets around to money, I'll push him out to SW with photos. He uses gmail so I can't verify IP, and the name threw me for a loop (was expecting Vlad speak) but the idioms are very west African.

Started out on FB:

Quote:
Hello,how are you doing? i know you don't know me but your profile got me back to write you to say hi..i would love to chat with you though. Add me if you care for a chat ...

hi boris! let's mail each other for a bit because i don't like the chat feature it gives me a bit of a headache. tell me about yourself?

Quote:
same here but we still need to chat too but well ...
thanks for your reply well I am very laid back and do not respond to big stuff unless, the time requires it, I work hard and play harder. I am not materialistic,because I think its what you have inside that shines through the outside that makes me stand out.
I don't smoke, however I take care of myself and my son and daughter very well and they are 12 and 5 P--- and S---. I love to laugh and make others laugh as well, and I love being around children of all ages, they are a true blessing from God and a joy to be around. My full names are Boris ---- am a business man i deal in raw materials..i own a small company..i buy and recycle..am a widower for 4 year now i lost my wife during childbirth and parent were involved in a car accident when i was very little. so am a single dad...

hi Boris, i work for an agency that does cleanup work in a lot of Oregon utilities. I'm divorced, and i live in my mom's house - she had a stroak about 2 years ago so i took over her finances and house and make sure she's taken care of nicely. we have a good life but it is hard work keeping her clean and not drooling. My old boyfriend stalks me on FB so i don't add anyone new or he will likely try to contact you and harrass you. can you email me instead? baiteraddy @gmail.com - much easier to communicate since i try to stay off fb since he is a pain. it has been 2 years since i broke it off with him but he still stalks me on fb.

Switch to email:

Quote:
am really sorry for you mom's don't worry everything will be for the better soon and what happened to your relationship with your ex ?

But also sends this to me on FB:

Quote:
okay i understand and do you have skype or viber or whatsapp thats more better but i will still contact you on email but instant messaging is better

whoa.... ok I dont' trust skype - keep hearing guys who ask girls to go on skype after just meeting them only want to see naked bodies. if you are into that, goodbye. I don't do that i am a nice girl.

Quote:
why will i wanna see your body on skype?
we are not married

ok that is a relief. best if U do not ask women to skype, it is kind or frowned on. and see i am never on fb

Quote:
yes thats why am asking for somewhere you are always on so we can message each other

ok that made me laugh a bit I am not alwasy on anywhere - I work and rarely check in to anything but email. Contact me there ok?

Quote:
okay i will try

Just as I got the note on FB asking to skype, I sent this to his email, and the convo below took place during the skype slap above:

hi boris i got ur note on FB please tell me you didn't really ask me to skype before i got to know you???

Quote:
No i never did ... so how are you doing today ?

Liar.

Good, I am glad to hear this was a mistake. I accepts you apology. I am doing well today. How are you?

Quote:
am very fine..i really do wanna chat and know you

Great! I like to email people I'm just meeting - it's the way I get to know people. Tell me about yourself! Smile

Here's his opening script again, only this time on email. I'm still not sure if I'm being courted, or if there's a purchase opportunity out there for me.

Quote:
I am very laid back and do not respond to big stuff unless, the time requires it, I work hard and play harder. I am not materialistic,because I think its what you have inside that shines through the outside that makes me stand out. I don't smoke, however I take care of myself and my son and daughter very well and they are 12 and 5 P--- and S----. I love to laugh and make others laugh as well, and I love being around children of all ages, they are a true blessing from God and a joy to be around. My full names are Boris ---- am a business man i deal in raw materials..i own a small company..i buy and recycle..am a widower for 4 year now i lost my wife during childbirth. so am a single dad...WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Hi Boris,

Yes, you already told me this before. In fact, word for word. Did you copy and paste the note from FB into gmail?

Wow - I don't think I've heard about anyone dying in labor for a long time. Not to be insensitive because I'm sure that was awful, but do you mind me asking where your wife was when she died? I mean, which country? I can't imagine it was anywhere with access to surgical means. I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please tell me about this.
What school are your children attending?
Regards, K

Quote:
yes i did because i was thinking we starting afresh so you need to know about me again and maybe you might have forgot i was just thinking and following my mind ..only P--- attends school (St ------ Parish School)for now S--- stay with grand mom i don't like remembering my wife death well she was in our private hospital before she died here in Miami

Well... two can play that game!

OK, I understand. Again, I'm very sorry for your loss, and I bet it was very difficult. How did your children handle it? I am asking because my mother is actually very close to death and I am a cartaker for my niece right now while her mother is serving in the army overseas and I don't know how to explain to a child that there is a death in the family when that happens.

Can you give me advice? I truly appreciate it.
Here's what i sent u

i work for an agency that does cleanup work in a lot of Oregon utilities. I'm divorced, and i live in my mom's house - she had a stroak about 2 years ago so i took over her finances and house and make sure she's taken care of nicely. we have a good life but it is hard work keeping her clean and not drooling. My old boyfriend stalks me on FB so i don't add anyone new or he will likely try to contact you and harrass you. can you email me instead? baiter [email protected] - much easier to communicate since i try to stay off fb since he is a pain. it has been 2 years since i broke it off with him but he still stalks me on fb.

Quote:
Its okay when she come of age you will explain and she will understand ...i still think we need instant messaging ...so what are you doing now?

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, I don't instant message - that feels like teenage behavior, and I am a grown woman. Sorry. It seems you and I are floating in different worlds.

Now? I'm paying bills. I am the caretaker for my mother's estate, so I have grownup obligations. What do you do with your spare time?

Quote:
camping,fishing ,hunting, relax and reading..what about you?

baking, shopping, movies, scrapbooking, realax and reading - we have a couple of things in common! Let's get this conversation started tho. It is feeling like text rather than words, so if you want to keep chatting please send me more than just a line of text. Where did you go to school? What did you study? Tell me about your job, and then i will tell you about me Smile

Quote:
I studied at ITT technical Institute Miami its one of the best. like i said before am into raw materials buy and recycling of unfinished product to a finished.. sorry for my short lines for a man of little words Smile here is my number if you wanna text sometimes on there ...786530XXXX..THANKS HUN
i have a BSC on accounting

O Boris. Do we need to start all over again? I do not text (i don't even have a txt plan on my phone). I do not skype like slut girls do. I like email and conversations like a grown mature woman. Here's the best way to do this... during the day when U want to txt me, type your thoughts into a text file on your computer, then when you have collected several thoughts, send them to me.

Here's something you can probably tell me a lot about: your business! I would love to hear more. What kind of raw materials do you recycle? Where do you do this? How is business going? Are you going to do something about that big trash pile in the ocean? There are four good questions to answer. I look forward to hearing from you!

Smile

Quote:
well its okay..what ever you want i will do.. any kind of raw materials i deal in like cash crops ,chemicals recycling of batteries etc i own a small company called FAKE RAW MATERIALS COMPANY which am doing this , it still coming up tho.. i worked in RMC before longtime ago ..About the trash pile NO Smile..i like you questions.

i like your answers!! See, this is the kind of conversation i like to have Smile

What are cash crops? I studied liberal arts at SF State so this is new stuff for me. I still think u should solve the problem of all that plastic in the ocean - U would be an absolute HERO!!!!

What kind of chemicals? I am a scheduling supervisor for a company that sends temp workers out to different sites for cleanup. We sometimes do hazardous waste cleanup but i don't know much about the actual chemicals - i just know the calendars and when to schedule workers.

Quote:
hello hun, am sorry for my late reply have been having problems with my service provider, so how are you doing?

Hi! Doing great!! What did you do for the holiday? Smile

Quote:
i travel out for camping or site seeing what about you? please know am always busy with work am sorry that why it takes me long to reply..how are you hope you are fine today..

Hi Boris, I wondered what happened to you! I am pretty busy with work as well, so no worries. Where did you camp? I had a quiet weekend because i had to work that Saturday to help a crew that had the day off on Monday. Sometimes a holiday is not a holiday, but it does mean overtime pay!! LOL

I'm good. How was your weekend?

Quote:
:good to hear back from you my weekend was bored because you were not here with me Smile well i understand too

Wait... so this is a romance scam after all??? Honey, I'm too busy to arrange my own dates. You gotta put more work into this.

Haha. Seriously, how was your weekend? What did you do?

Quote:
i was with the kids we went for ice cream and its was nice..what about you?

I spent the weekend cleaning out the garage. Mom has soooo much stuff out there from years past. I'm trying to get her to get rid of some things. now she can't argue with me haha. OK, that's kind of mean. Mom had a stroak so she cant talk but I wheeled her out to the garage and she watched and I would give her a card or some other keepsake and she smiled. I kept the things that made her smile.

are U back at work tomorrow? I am. i like my job, so looking forward to it.

Quote:
yes and i always like reading your mail and i would love to see more of your pictures and i will do same

ok, hoping this goes through i am bad at technology. this is me in frisko a few months ago. My friend Gail took it. she did something 2 tke out my wringles Very Happy

Sent a whopping 24mb image file, same as on FB.

....days go by.....

uh oh did i scare U off?

Quote:
no..just wanna see more you are really beautiful

i am really bad at photos and i don't like 2 be on camera. Send me some of yours!

What are U up to today? I am on lunch break but have to get back 2 work. I may be hitting the road & driving a few hours south for a 2-day on site job in Cali. they will let me know soon. I get to do that every now and then & like it a lot.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, not a Boris. Still lots of fun. Actually, more fun than my current crop of vlads.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent me 8 lovely photos to be posted to Scamwarners when I confirm he's going to ask for money.

Quote:
you can check facebook for more pictures

lol i have pretty much given up FB. my work blocks it now and there is too much drama.
are U into karamoke singing?
We had three companies contract our work yesterday and I have to join one of the crews in order to get everything done! This is a very good situation for us because it means our company is growing and getting almost more business than we can handle. One of the owners is very happy with how i handle the crews as super visor and he said he wants to make me the manager of crew supervision which means a lot to me (plus a raise LOL!) so it will be a long day.
i hope your day is a good one!! Smile

Quote:
That's really sweet am happy for you , I saw your request on Facebook and I want you to know am having feeling for you and would love to call and hear your beautiful voice what do you think?

For the record: no FB request sent. Ever.

Hi Boris! As you can imagine, all sorts of men ask me for my phone number all the time. If I give it to you, you're basically in the friendzone with no hope of romance. The way to my heart is through writing, my dear. Thrill me with your words, and amaze me with your intelligence. Let's start there. I am liking you too, and I don't want to throw you on the brozone pile just yet with all the other men who txt me all day long. They are my conquests and I am through with them.

This is the problem with me being a rich and pretty girl in Bend, my dear... U got competition! #littlewinky Wink

Quote:
Am kinda jelious lol.. I will try and follow my heart and give you my worlds and also happy you like me too having been lonely since the pass away of my wife thanks for been there when I needed somebody .. Smile Hugs

do you write poems, Boris? I love poetry. Tell me about your day.

Quote:
My day was beautiful thinking about you yes I do sometimes when I have the time I wrote you one ..

I can wait.

Quote:
Its a wonder how u came along,
But your smile is something I can ponder on...
--- glurge barf goes on for many stanzas ----
Cause there's meanin when we touch,
There's a feeling i write, that means, 'I love you this much.

Located the poem online, with author's name. Decided not to encourage this behavior.

hi Boris,
You crack me up. I remember that Jody B---- song! where did you find the lyrics?? But seriously, do you write poetry yourself? because I really like poems, especially when they rhyme.

OMG you weren't seriously sending Jody B----- lyrics and thinking I wouldn't know it, right? haha

Quote:
Yes I know lol it's . I do write poems am still on the one am writing for you I will send you soon how is my sugar doing?

Poor guy is NOT having success with this new line of scamming.

hi!! Good to hear from you. I'm OK. Spent yesterday trouble shooting computer issues and today i am taking my mother out for a bit of sunshine. She's having a rough week. I really love her & want her to feel better.

How is your weekend going? Smile

Quote:
Don't worry everything will be fine with your mom but am going to spend my weekend with my kids we are going for ice cream what kind of ice cream do you like ??

Hi!
My favorite ice cream flavor is butter pecan. Have you ever played snooker? I am just learning.
Have a blast with the kids!

No I don't know how to because I don't really have time to play games Smile thanks sure we will and wish we were together would be nicer..

Quote:
You are my everything, I don't know what id do without you. I dream about you at night,and I wake up smiling. I love you angel. Thank you for being so amazing.

Wow! That's sweet. Tell me why? What aspect of me are you thinking about, dear? I love men who are specific.

Quote:
Everything about you honey, how was your night?

Lazy git.

Seriously?? The man who writes poems can't write more than that? Come on, romeo... curl my toes Wink That's not enough.
My night was good. How was yours?

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LOL OK.. Here ''the sweet dream''

Sitting in my room alone,
Watching the t.v.,
I'm bored out of my mind,
Trying so hard not to fall asleep

.... more copy pasta, many stanzas, such bore.

Quote:
hello k, how are you doing?

Hi honey! I'm good, sorry about being quiet but my work has picked up a LOT> I love overtime $$$$!!!

Hi again honey! Hey - I'm not crazy about love poems that are copied & pasted off of the internet. I mean, I can do that too, but it's kind of dishonest to claim them as your own, know what I mean?

How are you? What are you doing for the special day?
Smile

Quote:
its okay ..i understand, i go for research too i don't copy and paste.... i missed ya and happy to hear from you and how was your night?

GAWD I need to pep this one up.

Hi kiddo! my night was so-so, as I have sleep apnea and my mask shorted out. Hate it when that happens. I was dreaming of grabbing live wires and woke up to singed nostrils. Ugh.

But my weekend was wonderful! how was yours? Tell me more about those sweet kids you have. What are their ages? what grades are they in? what are they learning to do these days? have you trained them for anything special yet?
xoxo

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Capone, the funny thing is he's maintaining a FB page and talking about the business he runs, so I really do think he's a shipment fee scammer who is trying his hand at romance. Cracks me up he chose Boris as his name!

I'll post more as this goes, but he's getting to the romance part now. Guess I need to encourage it a bit. I think I feel a foot fetish coming on again.......!

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if you need a business man with extra cash....

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I will definitely keep that in mind! I do think this one might be played from a couple of angles.... Cool

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they are good honey ,not really i believe they will have to make their own choice as i did in life...i told you before only p--- attends school and they are 12 and 5 P-- and S--. S-- stay with grandmom when am at work, p--- is in his grade 7 they both are sweet to be with and i know they miss their mother and that's why am trying my best to get they a good mom..

I'm so sorry - you did tell me their ages already. You are a good dad.
Tell me more about your business! I'm always fasinated to hear about people who are self employed (did I get that right? I know you mentioned recycling and import/export so i pictured you being the boss for some reason) and where your business takes you. Are you primarily in the US?

Are you going to watch the game on Sunday?

Quote:
Thanks honey..i try my best they are good kids...yes i buy and recycle i love my job i took over after my father pass away i have agents in some part of the countries that i do business with still trying to make my company be the biggest and the best...yes i will watch the match 22 15:00 USA vs Portugal i beleive in USA we will win on sunday ..what about you?

Hi! Yes, I hope we win for sure, but it's been fun just watching. my work has been going crazy lately, did i tell you we have a new client who has us working at three facilities? I'm supposed to be crew super visor but I'm joining in these days because we need to hire more people desperately. The money has been GREAT, tho.

So tell me more about yourself personally. I feel like I'm just hearing about your external life. What do you like to do? What are your politics like? what is your faith? Smile

Quote:
Well i like camping,fishing ,hurting i don't care about politics and my faith is in God...Hope you like this... For my sweet and loving girlfriend, I send you lovely wishes for a beautiful morning and wish you day becomes brighter and be filled with a thousand opportunities to make you feel good about the day. I wish you a good morning dear and your day is as lovely as your love for me

Oh Brois! What a lovely note - thank you! my day will be a bit more lovely now because of you.

When you go hurting, what do you find? My brothers used to go hurting for snipe, which is a small but tasty bird you can only find at night. You have to lure them, and it's complicated, but wow is that good meat. We used to cook snipe over a campfire and sing songs.

What great memories. Thank you for giving me such a lovely start to my day.

hey sweetheart, i wonder if you would do me a favor. Like a lot of American women, I have a secret foot fetish... will you send me a photo of your feet, or can you describe them for me please? favor me honey... it turns me on Wink

Silence... all my lads seem to have football hangovers these days.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boris bites. I mean that in the sense that he sucks at this stuff.

Quote:
lol..okay i would love to but am using a Nokia N207 i don't have a camera yes i can... its stright not big, its suckable and my toes are long and sexy..what aout you honey?

Haha, at first i think you are talking about your camera and i wonder why should i want to suck your camera? baby your toes are not for sucking but you may certainly suck my toes! i have a special desire for you to caress and suck on my toes babe. Do you like feet? does bright toenail polihs turn U on babe? It would be fun to have you lick every crevasse and curve and wrinkle of my cankles and plantars areas babe and the places in between my toes. O god i can feel your tongue there now babe and i am riding with delight. Srsly turning me on!

I love shoes. I have almost 80 pairs of tall high heels. Do you like women in high heels?
Smile

2 days go by...

uh oh... you are neglecting me and other guys are starting to email me. Hmmmm.

Quote:
baby what do you mean y that? you give other guys your email that's unfair you about my work and am just busy sometimes am not neglecting you ...am a one man's woman and i get jeslious sometimes too..yes i do like women with high heels ..i love you okay sugar

he may realize this is brash. 2 hours later:

Quote:
Baby what part of a guy’s body turns you on the most?

hi love,

I told you that u have to compete for me. What are u going to do to show me u are better than other guys? I am a one-man woman baby, but right now you are interviewing for the job. Fits of jealously are not approrpiate until you gat the job dear.

ok this may sound funny but I really love men's nipples, especially if they are pierced. Do you have big nipples babe? Are they hairly or smooth? Are they pierced? Would you consider piercing them for me?

What are you doing today? I have a Vonti Venerium Half Cream Discharge Half Calf from Starbucks and i'm enjoying the lovely morning weather.
Smile

PS if you would like to get your nipples pierced, I will buy you the gold rings to put in them. I like solid gold, 18Kt. I bought some for my ex husband and they set me back $1300 for the pair. It was worth it, even if the marriage fell through.

Guess what I have pierced? (#littlewinky)

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello babe, how are you doing sure you are fine? anything you want i will do for you, i don't have big nipples but they are hairly they are not pierced and if you wanna pierced you can. I will be taking the kids to get ice creams after church service .
Baby i want you to know that i have found out that i can't stop thinking about you mostly when i wake in the morning i think you are even next to me but when i open my eyes i found you not there ..i love you and all i want for you is happiness and nothing more and a good mother to my kids i have a very sepical part for you what i feel for you is more than what i had for my late wife, sometime i just laugh and people think am going crazy but they don't know am happy because am thinking my beautiful woman , i said it before and am saying it again Klanger I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and i would love to be calling you my boo from today, but that depends if you like it .

kisees and hugs boo..muaaaahhhh

I hereby promise the good and decent people of this forum that I will not ask the lad to photograph his hairly nipples unless it is to prove they are pierced. But still, getting a lad to talk about nipple piercing, ice cream and church in the same paragraph is pretty fun in my book.

Quote:
I have spent my life waiting since the death of my wife... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every part of my being ... "Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper.

Hi sexy man! I have been thinking allot about you too lately! We are on a similar weavelength here and I am excited about that. We definitly need to talk about piercing because you had me at nipples. I hope the kids are OK with that. Honey, I need to know a little more about P---- and S----. You said P--- lives with you, and I need to know if he's OK with you having a woman in your life. Also, you are in Miami, right? So basically we a few states apart. Would you like to meet in person first before we talk about future plans?

Your boo,
K

We are actually 3144.6 miles or 5061 km apart. In essence, we are ALL the states apart. Really, one would have to try pretty hard (or move to Alaska perhaps) to be farther apart in the US, and at that point you'd have to deal with Canadians, so there's that.

DISCLAIMER: My family is Canadian, so I know what I'm talking about here.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes baby me too,don't worry about the kids they wouldn't mind when they start seeing it,yes they are very OK and they want me to get a new mom and i know they would be happy having a new mom like Sherri tells me everytime she wants to have a little sister Smile, they both stay with me and sherri stay's with grandmom when am at work and go pick them when am done from work then we go home, her place is few blocks away from mine. Yes am here in Miami FL USA....Boo you are free to ask anything about the kids and i wanna meet you in person i will pay you a visit soon boo.. i have some business deal am working on as soon as i get it approved i would give you a date .. what do you think????

Your boo,
Boris

Quote:
I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky! A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.

Your boo,
Boris

hi babe!!

Oh wow. Wow, wow, wow. You are curling my toes, darling! Let's talk when your business is over about meeting up, ok? i know you are busy with work and i don't want to distract you with details. I really love your notes, sweetheart! Tell me about your business deal!

I need to let you know i am called in for jury this week. When was the last time you were called? Did you swerve? I have to meet the defenestration lawyers this morning to see if they want me on their case. I don't know how this will go but if I am sequestered I will be online only in the evening, and I will not be allowed to visit my friends or family here because the case is very public. They might put us up in a hotel while the trial is going on. I can get out into the city, and thankfully they are putting us in a hotel by my bank and a couple of nice little restaurants. I'm nervous but it will be an adventrue. My work is letting me take the time off of course.

Darling have a splendid day, OK?
xoxo

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I want to be totally trasnparent with you and let you know there is another guy who has been emailing me since we first started chatting. His name is Nigel James, and he is a widowed contractor who is working temporarily in Dubai but normally he lives in Austin TX, and he was just chatting with me briefly but suddenly he's sending me love poems. I am telling you this because I believe in total honesty. Not sure what to tell him since I have never met him or you in person, and I am only getting like one email every other day from you, but Nigel is emailing me twice a day. This is what I meant by "other men are contacting me". You are cuter than him, but I think he makes more money than you. But you are on FB so that makes me trust you a little more.

Come on, honey - I am cheering you on. I know you can compete. Tell me what you've got going for you along with those amazing man nipples, OK? Why do you love me? make some plans with me, ok babe?
xoxo

That got a response:

Quote:
hello baby, thanks for being true with me and that makes me love you more i will improve on my email with you am sorry and baby do you me love me? you can stop writting him tell him you've been taken and block his contact , i love you because you complete me you are my everything i have so many plans for us

Quote:
Baby trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. [oooh oooh oooooooh!] But, I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life. I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life.

Quote:
I don’t know how you feel for me, but I know how I feel for you. I really just want to see you happy, even if the person you marry turns out not to be me. True love is about the other person, it’s not about yourself. I am willing to let you go where you want, but I hope that eventually you choose me. I Love You

Hi Boris,

I really love what you are writing to me! I feel like you are totally starting to "get" me. So I already told the other guy to bugger off because he sent me three poems that he copied and pasted from the internet. You told me you write original poems babe, and I can't wait to get one of those from you! I know you aren't going to send me crap that is copied and pasted, and I like that about you.

What are you working on now, honey? Tell me what your day is like so I can picture what goes on in your life.
xoxo

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad goes all poetic on K over the course of 10 hours. Chose to ignore the obvious copy/paste from interwebs. Time to get this party started.

Quote:
Baby i love you more you the best..i went out with friends that was after work and than went home and a working kind of man and who know how to love his woman ..

Quote:
am working on business deals going for meetings, so i can know what to do next ...

Quote:
Open your eyes boo, we'll frolic and play..
I've got "naughty" in mind
To start the day!

We'll nibble on strawberries,
luscious and sweet,
Lick fingers and toes
Until our lips meet..

Then some chocolate, or sugar
and cream would be nice
'Though you're all I need
To reach paradise

Have A Delicious Day, My Love!
Boris

Quote:
When The rest of the world is gone and you find your problems undone I will always be here for you because I know what I'm feelin' is true. I don't know what this feeling is.. But this to you I should promise I will never ever leave you unless you'll tell me to do so. I know I can't hide this feeling. I don't know what you have possessed, you're someone my heart can't resist..........You're making me insane....crazy...
The question is .... will you love me?

omg you sent me a poem about licking toes!!! I love you!!!!!

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's up with the lads and strawberries lately?

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Well you know dear, first there are bees and then there are flowers and then there are storks which deliver...strawberries? Or was that something else? I'm sure the storks are involved in the delivery business somehow. They are like pizza parlors, only flying. Confused

While waiting for our stork delivered strawberries, let's enjoy the usual menu.

beers!

Great show!

(Will someone call that stork and complain about the delivery times already? Jeez)

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
yes baby just for you ..i love you too

Awwww.... he copied & pasted just for me. How special.

Quote:
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

Baby you are wonderful - when can we meet in person? Will you come out here? I can make plans to visit Florida too. I ahve always wanted to see Disneyland World. Let's plan on it! I can take a vacation if I give a week notice. If I fly out there on the 14th does that give you enough time to make plans and find me a room? I don't think I should stay with you if the kids are there out of respect for their mother's memory but tell me a good hotel (I prefer the Hilton, and I always stay in the best rooms) and I will book a room. I am so excited baby! I am looking forward to meeting you in person!! xoxo

Quote:
yes baby me too sure the kids have no problem you can come on the 14th i will be at the airport to wait for you i love you so much and anything you want i will do for you , baby i would love to have your number so Paul can talk with you on phone i think that would make a good relationship

So... this is where things got weird. I sent the following excusplanation:

hi love,

Now I am the one apologizing for taking too long to email back. My dear, I was picked for a jury and I have to serve on a very interesting case. It is a murder prosecution, and we will have to be sequestered at a hotel for a bit. It doesn't change anything except we are instructed that we must limit our contact right now, and they need to monitor our phone conversations. It is a pain in the ass, but I understand becos this is a pretty public case and it has been in the news allot. I will try to get on the phone with you soon for sure, but I don't want to do it with a Federal Agent listening in, haha.

Today they did the swearing in, and told us how we are to listen to the case, and the lawyer for one side gave opening arguments. I don't know how long it will take, and I am very lucky my work pays my time while I am on the jury. Some people have to give up a paycheck - I bet you would lose money if you had to be on a jury, right? Self employed poeple have a hard time with that but it is our civil cause.

How are you darling? i am dead tired from this day of lawyers and court and they did a full background check on all of us plus a drug test becos the case has to do with a drug crime and they don't want anyone influenced by other substances. Three people fail the drug test and two others failed the background check - they had a criminal history. You will be happy to know that I am completely free of any criminal background, or drugs, and my ID checked out perfectly with the court security and federal agents. I am squishy clean!!!

I don't think this will change our plans, although I may need to move the date to the 20th. The trial will take a bit of time, but should be done by then. Honey which airport? Help me with some details so I can plan, ok? Smile I also need a hotel name and address. I will reserve a room for when we can meet. I think by then I will need a vacation from being on this jury in court!!!

Smile
How are you doing?
K

And got absolutely nothing back. Waited a day or so and sent this:

Hi! How was your fourth? Did you celebrate? Smile

Quote:
you delected me from facebook if i can't talk to you on phone forget it i don't believe you have been hurt before

Ummm.... what??? Why would I delete a bait when it's going so well? And that's beside the point - who was that on FB he was chatting with? Sure wasn't my character - she's got better taste in added friends!!

honey don't be silly - we were never added on FB to begin with. I have not been on FB in months, and after hearing about what they are doing with their users, I am scared to go on there. Why did you think we were on FB together? Were you chatting with someone named K who wasn't me? Not that I care, becaose you are allowed to have friends, but I don't want to be blamed for something someone else has done.

I am never on FB any more becoz of my stupid ex. He stalks me there and I don't want him pestering you. That's why I like email.
Honey, who have you been talking to on FB???

And more silence. Is this a twig? Or has the lad been caught up in the games and this is his way of avoiding email? Either way, it's a call for a gentle slap:

OK, something feels weird here. I was ready to give you my baiter landline [which I finally secured just today! w00t!] but if you're saying that you got mad at me for letting you know the court doesn't want us using phones, I'm baffled and thinking maybe I made the right decision. It takes a lot for me to trust men enough to give out my phone number. I've been stalked by my ex, and it didn't feel good, but beyond that do you not know how cases work in court? This is pretty standard, honey. They DONT let you use a phone.

I really don't care who you have been chatting up on FB, but you are coming across as a bit snippy right now. Are you OK?

Awaiting the groveling... I prefer my lads penitent. Evil or Very Mad

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad went silent during the World Cup. I poked it.

So I really hope you're just tied up with work, and not sulking somewhere like a teenage girl. I really don't know what to think of your note, and the longer you are silent, the more I wonder if you've found someone else on FB and you are taking up with her.

I was so mad about it today I went shopping after vespers service and bought a new 55 inch 3D TV and I have been watching novellas and eating chocolate all day in protest. Novellas are awesome on HD TV - I wish they would make them in 3D too!

Anyway, whatever.
Write if you feel like it.

He bit, but no apology.

Quote:
i need to call you and talk sometimes atleast to know who am talking to let's look at it in the other way round if you love me just as you say you will give me your number i see no bigg ..

Whatever. XXX-XXXX.But I think you're being kind of a pain about this. Don't abuse my trust, OK?

Quote:
thanks and don't take it that way please

ok, trying not to Wink How are you doing?

Quote:
am fine..you? when do you want me to call you? ...i still wanna let you know i will be traveling by next week to the UK to get some goods i applied for it has been approved so i think i should be the one to come over to you what do you think?

Odeargawd, I forgot all about this lad for a few days.

hi, sorry for the silence. We've had a ton of work going on here. I'm out this evening at a hair appt., and tomorrow evening I am working late again with the crew to try to finish up a job. On Friday we have an office party to celebrate our big raises and all the new work coming in. The economy is turning around nicely!!! Shall we plan on chatting on Saturday? Sorry to push it out so late, but this week is slams.

So I love the idea of you coming to see me! When should we plan on that? I think your schedule is going to be harder to work around since I don't really travel more than about 2 cities from home, so I will let you take the lead on making the plans that are convenient to your travel schedule. What do you suggest, and what do you need from me? Smile

Chat soon, boo.
xoxo

Quote:
Baby am sorry for my late reply, how are you doing? am done with work
and am having a business deal in the UK , will be leaving by weekend,
will be there for just four days and as soon as i get am deal done
with, i will be with you , all i need is your address.. missed ya so
much boo

Seriously, baiting this one is like watching paint dry.

Hi,

yeah - it's been 5 days and I kind of thought you gave up on me. That's ok. Good to hear you're safe and alive. I'm sure you have a ton of planning to do before you go. Is P---- staying with his grandma while you're gone? I'm sure S---- is happy to have her brother around! Or is he a pain as a big brother?

LOL are you sending me a post card or something? Honey, head out to the UK and don't worry about writing by mail. You'll have email while you're there but I won't hold my breath about hearing from you. I know the week will be incredibly busy. Send me an email or better yet call me when you're back in the state. I look forward to hearing all about it then!

K

Poke.

Hi hon,

I'm back from Lamas with Charlotte. Dead tired. Some idiot called me about 5 times between midnight and 3am last night, [wrote that in case it was this lad who called me] I think it was a telemarketer calling from another time zone becos the phoen didn't recognize the caller and it was so late. It is my moms landline and I forget to turn it off sometimes but I have to have it on in case the facility calls with an emergency message about my mother's health.

I keep forgetting how busy you are. Take care, and have a good trip, and I won't expect to hear form you until u are back! [Yeah... sure....] Take lots of photos so i can see Smile

xoxo
K

Quote:
baby i will always send you emails and try to call you when i even get
to the UK,you know you are the best..the kids will be with grandmom
till i get back they will be fine ..am just so happy i will be with
you soon

So when this guy actually gets around to asking for the transfer, I picture him going into a semi-comatose state on a couch somewhere, mindlessly eating bagels and cream cheese until his email alert sounds off. I'm very tempted to tell him to sell off a child instead.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has continued on in his glacial pace, and I got in a few more zingers (this one is truly fun to abuse) but in the past couple of days I've been smelling pork...

We arranged for him to visit Kat after his quick trip to the UK to pick up a shipment. Suddenly, he went silent... almost as if something went wrong...

Quote:
oh baby its so bad that i was call on my way back from the airport, they checked my documents and they found out that i don't have the Taxs clarance certificate which i do not know about and am asked to pay for it, i don't know what to do .i don't have the complete money they are asking and they said if i don't pay up i will lost my goods. i try using my credit card and its say's Erorr in ip location i called my bank and they said its because am not a citizen here that's why, that i should come back but i can't because i can't leave my goods and go over and get the money..baby am so confused

Not going to play the coy game with this one, or it'll take weeks for him to catch on. But our love is based on insults, so I made sure to get a few in.

OMG honey, this is awful! Babe send me your bank account info immediately and how much you need and i will do a transfer immediately, but honey it is through my mother's account so you have to promise me you will pay me back as soon as you get to Portland, OK babe?

Honey my heart is beating so bad right now for you and I am so sad. This is awful! I want to help you out, OK? I won't take no for an answer - i know you probably feel too proud to ask me and like you are ashamed to do something so shameful as to ask a woman to help you but baby this is a loan and is from my mother so you do not have to feel so much shame or helplessness. Please let me do this for you and i will go to my mother's bank right away.

Yours,
Katrina

Crickets. Seriously. Lad needs to get off his rear and get into gear.

Babe it has been like 6 hours and i do not hear from you and i am so very worried about u - what happened??? Did u get the money yet? Are u on your way here? I need to know how to plan, babe!! talk to me! xoxxo

Quote:
Oh baby you are the best. thanks so much ,i promise to pay back when i come over baby, i have 5,000 GBP i need just 20,000 GBP i can't use any bank here just send me through western union ...

and while I'm composing my reply, this comes in:

Quote:
or Money Gram it. i think money gram is better because the outlet here is not too far from the shipping company, it will be easy for me like that . I LOVE YOU BABY THANKS

Sigh. Edit out WU, change to MG. Lad is making me work too hard... Rolling Eyes

Hi honey! Bummer about the bank account - that's the only way I can transfer large sums becos it is with Mom's account where I am a trustee. Babe, I can do Moneygram but it will only be a couple hundred bucks, OK? I think $150 translates to about 5000 of whatever the money type you need is. I know when I converted dollars to yen in high school it's like $1 equals 100 yen or something like that. My friend Gail works at Moneygram so I will call her and ask how we do this. She's great and very knowlegable and I'm sure she'll know exactly what to do and what the conversion is. You're making it hard for me by not telling me in dollars, baby.

Ugh, babe I wish you had a bank account I could transfer to. I could give you the whole amount from Mom's fund. What is your Plan B? I know you have done this a lot and you must have a way to get taxes paid - how have you done it in the past? Why is this just now sneaking up to bite you on your tush? LOL babe are u sure u are a good business man?

xoxo

Quote:
Honey its 33953.00 US Dollar baby i think i should get an account here and give you the details to send it to, since you don't know too much about this. baby i can't help it knowing that your friend knows that am asking my wife for money when i need help i think of myself 'helpless and belittle' NO have not done this before i never paid for tax..thanks for everything baby you are the busy

Quote:
LOL Best!

OK baby, I will wait on the moneygram thing if you can get me an account. So sorry to hear they are hitting you up with this tax problem, sounds like it's unexpected. LOL busy too, but i will take best from my bestie!!! xoxoxo

Quote:
OKAY BABY ..THANKS you know the amount now?

Quote:
i will contact my agents about the account and then get back to you ASAP!!!!

Lad is QUITE excited. He hasn't moved this fast since... well, ever! but...
PORK!

Quote:
Thank God baby i have an account from my agent its below :

DCH Credit Union.
Name....
Acct number....
Routing number....

Baby please how soon are you sending it?

Alas, Katrina is riding her mower in the fields and won't be able to respond for a bit. Probably not until the bank closes at 3pm.

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those things multiply faster than my old head can count them. I'm sure you had 4 yesterday when I sent you that PM, then you mentioned about fifth one and now it's 6. Confused

Will you mentor me on pig farming one of these days?

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL Duckling I know you have a hidden farm in there Wink I probably need to update my post on that "transparency" thread I started a while back - these lads have been on my hook for a couple of months now. They all seem to give up the bacon around the same time, but it took a lot of cajoling to get them to this point. I have two more who are heading into the pen soon, hopefully, but it really does take a while for the romance scammers to cough up their accounts.

I find myself wondering where the easiest pork comes from within these modalities, but we know it's not about numbers but about lad pain, disruption & distraction. With the time and effort romance lads invest in their scams, I'm happy to take a spot away from a victim, even if it doesn't add to my pigpen.

The chance to abuse them is just chocolate on the fried bacon, if you ask me Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is the lad is new at this. He forgot to ask for the payment slip, so he added that a bit later:

Quote:
and make sure you get the proof of payment incase of anything comes up...

Quote:
are you there baby????????????

Ooops... did I wait too long on a Saturday to respond?

OMG honey I am so sorry, I didn't realize it would be so quick for u to get an account and Mom had another episode so I drove out to see her. Babe I will run over to the bank first thing on Monday OK? Yes, I know the amount. Mom has a ton of money in her account so it's not a problem as long as you pay it all back LOL. Of course, if we do end up getting married, it will all be yours and mine anyway but I'm an old fashioned gal and need to know that we are sexually compatible before I sign any legal or church contracts binding myself to a man. Honey please don't panic, OK?

I will help you get through this. Take deep breaths and hang out in the UK for a few more days. Is there something fun you can do while you are there? I think that's where the Ifel tower is, right? Babe, I will be here for you when this is all over with, and there is no need to hurry or worry. I can postpone Portland for a couple of days no problem. You are so edgy and frantic! Seriously, my mom has some meds from before she had her stroak that were for helping with anxiety. I think the first thing we do when you get to Portland is we get you a few of those pills and then go hit the bars to help u relax baby. I will take very good care of you, and you won't feel any pain at all.

OK, heading out to the store, and then back to see Mom and say goodnight to her and make sure she's still OK. Tomorrow I want to hear that you are out having fun in the UK. How are the kids doing while u are away? I bet they miss daddy. i miss daddy too #littlewinky xoxoxo

While he waits for the money, he's meditating on a few peaceful things...

Quote:
I enjoy life in a quite,peaceful and loving manner.I avoid conflicting situations that may interrupt my inner peace. Baby you know i respect you alot and i always like doing what you ask ,when i come back from church i will go out and have a good happy walk and go somewhere and have a beer. The kids are good and missing me has i miss them and i miss you too baby , i just wanna see your beautiful face and kiss that sexy lips you gat and be your man everyday and take good care of you and remember about the nipple piercing i really i wanna get that too .......muahhhh you the best honey xoxoxo PLEASE write me sooner LOL..

I have this one well trained, no? Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my sexy man!

We had a crazy day at work, and I ended up having to take on a late shift in order to fill out the crew for the new client, but it went really well. If this keeps up, we will be hiring 5 new workers! The economy is definitely booming for our line of work.

Babe, I went to the bank today and there is a little glitch, so I need to ask your advice. Because the account you gave me is not a merchant account, you probably know that there's a limit on how much can be transferred without the bank flagging it for IRS purposes, and the limit is $14,999 (basically you can't do $15k or over) without having to pay taxes on the transfer amount. I feel bad because I should know this already, because I cannot transfer money to my own account for over $14,999 per year or I have to pay taxes on it and the IRS makes me fill out a really long form. I had to do it one time, and never again!! LOL.

If your company can possibly do this with two or three sub-accounts that can take $14,999 each (under the $15k limit) I can send it all tomorrow. OR, if they can just give me the merchant account details, I can do that in one trip. If not, I will only be able to send less than half of what you need, and that's not going to get you home #sadface. So the clerk said for the money transfer completion without bringing the IRS into this, I have to either have a merchant account (the limits are a lot higher there) or more than one employee account. Babe, how should I proceed? I was so sad today because I don't want to leave you stranded. I didn't want to only send a small amount if you don't have a merchant or other account because that does you no good. Help me babe? What do I do?

I love you and I am so sorry for this frustration. I feel so stupid - I should have known about that limit.

Sending hugs - I hope you were able to enjoy the sites today. What else are you doing in the UK? I am envy, you know! I wish I was there with you to enjoy it. I have heard wonderful things about Europe.

xoxoxoxoxo
Yours,
K

Double pork!!

Quote:
Good morning my love, how are you doing ? I'm just here waiting to leave and be with you boo..
Sweetheart I didn't think of that before..sorry! I got in touch with my agent and he further gave me two accounts..thanks so much baby you are the best :

BBVA Compass
Routing Number....
Account Number....
Name.....Mule

Bank of America.
Routing Number.....
Account Number ....
Name....Mule

I love you too baby and i will forever loving you ...

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

!OINK!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic