SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Six Sixtinian Sisters & the Donkey Lover

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to try it out...., not really interested in the lad, and I don't think he will get back to me after my last email Cool
It started out on Tagged again, we were exchanging messages. The guy is in Italics....

Hallo my dear, I like your profile pic, my heart loves you. I am Captain D, us Army, please send me your email address ([email protected])

Hello Captain, I would really like to get to know you better, but I do not communicate with any Google or Microsoft accounts, because they are NOT safe, being constantly monitored by the authorities. Can you provide any other mail address, such as GMX, Yahoo or AOL? Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks my dear you are a beautiful woman,am glad to get incontact with you,but please bear with me my dear,the connection here in afghanistan military camp cannot create this account for security purpose,we only opperates on microsoft accounts here so please kindly send me your email adedress for more converstion and share of picture my dear louisa,thanks i wait for your email address soon.

I am sorry, Sir, but I do NOT communicate with any of these accounts

why my love please i don't want to loose you,please give me your email address my love

2 hours later:

Am just trying to open at least yahoo but i couldn't because it is not allowed here please give me your email address so i can write to you and send you my picture as well,please kindly do this for me because the way you writes to me shows that you are so gentle.i don't want to loose you,thanks i wait for your email address my good friend

another 2 hours later:

Am glad i was able to create a yahoo account now just for you
[email protected]
hope you are happy now

Sure I was happy........ he sent me an email, and I could track him down right away:
ipTRACKERonline.comHeader Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.66.234.133<br>Originating ISP: Alcatel Project<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin:
Ghana Cool

Quote:

D.
An Louisa
5. Juli um 2:00 AM

Hello dear,

Thanks for honoring my invitation. I am sincerely sorry for my late letter due to the nature of my job here in Kabul. I am pleased to get contact with you. I am writing you a little note about me, am also sending you few photos of me, that you will find in the appendix. I am a fun loving man, I love nature and all the best it has to offer, such as: beholding the peacefulness of the ocean, the beauty of evergreen environment and the wonderfulness of the mountains. I have a great sense of humor. My desire is to meet a matured, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive woman who wants a partner, soul companion, lover for a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.

Now let me brief you a little bit about me. My name is D.L.
I am an American army officer on duty in since 9 months here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service by nest month. I have no wife now, my ex wife had died years ago and I have only one loving daughter joyce , who is presently with the us nanny home.

It will be nice if we can stay in touch, to come together and grow older with each other, since it is my plan to go into a new relationship after my resignation. In my own word, I prefer a harmonious relationship where I can be happy again and settle peacefully after my resignation. I have had so many dangers and risk in my profession, but I always cheer up and have fun with friends. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a true and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and caring. My hobbies include jogging, basketball, music, horseback riding, traveling, golfing, diving and swimming.

I feel more happier and alive when I stay near or beneath ornamental trees, reading some couple of books or having a glass of red wine at fire place, but a man's happiness is never complete until there is a woman right beside him. Who knows, perhaps you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open more doors of blessing and affection in our life. I will be glad to hear from you soon, and maybe you can also send me some photos of you. Until later, I send you kind greetings.

Please feel free to tell me more about you and also send me your pictures for me to keeps.

Sincerely regards,
D.

I didn't feel the desire to keep him around...there are so many promising idiots out there at Tagged, so I wrote him this:

Louisa
An D
5. Juli um 8:00 AM

Good morning,

thank you very much for your letter and the lovely pictures!
From what I have learned about you so far, we seem to be pretty different, I don't know whether this could work out, but I will leave that decision up to you.
I am 50 years old, and I don't have any kids. I never wanted children, simply because I truly despise them. Kids are noisy, demanding creatures, and to raise and educate them costs a whole lot of money which is way better invested in Caribbean cruises or sports cars. My husband died 5 years ago, it was a tragic accident. He was on his way home from a party, and he had been drinking, that's why he walked home that very night. When he was crossing a bridge over the River Spree, he was hit by a big truck, and he was pushed over the bridge railing, fell into the river and drowned. Of course I sued the truck company, and my lawyer was able to achieve a fair compensation package for me. I do work, but only part time, as a secretary for a big law firm in Berlin.

As far as your hobbies are concerned, I am afraid there's only one we share, and that is traveling. I don't like sports at all, that's uninteresting and boring.

Every once in a while I read a book, too, and I like red wine.

I have attached another picture, it shows me with my dog Hägar. I hope you like it!

Yours
Louisa

To my big surprise, he got back tom me, and Amor's arrow must have hit him really hard:

Quote:

D
An Louisa
6 Juli um 2:00 AM

My Dearest Louisa

Thanks for your mail response,You are so sweet, you are an angel sent to revitalize my heart and soul. You are indeed my missing rib, a perfect soul mate discovered at the appointed time of God. I bless the name of the most high God for this privilege.

Meeting you has made me agree that God has good thought towards our lives, the thoughts of good and not of evil and to take us to our expected end.I don't care about age and perhaps i have a kid who is with the us nanny home,what i need now is happiness and someone who i will enjoy the rest of my life with after my retirement in the military work by nest month .I have been searching for real love but I considered that my searching is over when I came in contact with you. And I have vowed that I will never let you go, I will be a fool if I ignored having you in my life as my wife, and it will just be like heaven without stars and moon.Am so sorry about your husbands death, Please my arms and my heart are open for somebody like you, and I will offer you whatever it takes to make a woman happy.

Honey, It is the time to tell you all my views towards our meeting. I strongly believed that you are the woman my heart want and i have confirmed you my forever soul mate, so let me tell you my view about our meeting, all started from the Garden of Eden and our lord Jesus Christ came to the world to practice it to us, so that is why it will never be a fool of me if I say that I love you from the bottom of my heart and from the depth of my soul. I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you forever no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity

In hope to hear from you soon.
I kiss your picture.
In love,

D

Of course he has received an answer..... and I don't seriously expect him to go on with me. If he should....nice. Then I think I will be able to do anything with him.

Louisa
An D
6 Juli um 5:34 AM

Good morning,

I was very happy to find another letter from you in my mailbox, and thank you also for your warm words on behalf of my husband's death.
I am sorry to hear that one of your ribs is missing, but please be assured that I have got nothing to with that! I am not a rib, and I am certainly not made from a rib.

Dear, when reading your mail, I have realized that you must be suffering from a highly religious confusion. Your mail is just full of it, and this is something I can't cope with.
Please note that there is NO God, that's nothing but just a big bullshit story.

I am deeply sorry, but I have to state that I don't see any future for us with that huge obstacle between us. I need a man who is realistic and stands his ground for me.
So, unless you are not willing to abjure, a serious relationship between us is highly questionable.
Judging the obvious degree of your disorder, I would even suggest to you to have an exorcism.

Please think about it and get back to me. I really like your pictures, and I like the way you look into the camera, it makes me shiver all over! I feel a wild desire for you, but i just cannot continue a relationship with a bible junkie.

I think I love you! Please, do all you can to get rid of this misconfiguration of yours!

Louisa

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable...... he really got back to me after I recommended an exorcism!
All right then....let's see whether he will be willing to take it even further:

Code:

D
An Louisa
Jul 6 um 9:58 PM

Hello my love how are you today,i received your mail and the content of your mail is well ventured.
The first time i saw your profile i was highly influenced and i was very glad to read your reply my love.

so write now i want to let you know that my searching for love is over, i promise you that religion will not separate us from being together my love.Please which city do you live?

Love i want to come to your country by nest month after my retirement here in the military work,i want to buy a house in your city ,please tell me how much house cost in your country?
Thanks more regards,
D

Louisa
To D
Jul 7 um 2:57 AM

Good morning ,

I am not sure whether this religious issue is solved to my satisfaction, because I would not want to be liaised with a person who seriously believes in such a nonsense. If you are really striving for a long term partnership or marriage, I would expect you to go and see an expert, a therapist. Are you willing to do that?

I live in Berlin, and houses are available in a pretty wide price range, anything goes if you can pay between 160.000,00 and 800.000,00 €.
How much would you like to invest?
And when do you plan to come here?

Regards
Louisa

Quote:

D
To Louisa
8 July um 1:34 AM

Hello my pretty damsel,

How are you today my love,i am always happy, reading your latter makes me feel great.I promise to do every thing to make sure you remain a happy woman my love,and nothing will ever take my love away from you.

Honey i will retire from the military work before the end of this month,and i promise to be with you shortly after my retirement my love.

Please take good care of your self honey....kiss your lips,

D

Louisa
An
8 July um 3:21 PM

Dear,

I was quite full of joy to receive your letter, but we are still facing this "Religion" issue.
Did you go and see a therapist, as I strongly suggested?
Because that would only be Part A.
Part B would be that you would have to commit yourself to sharing my believe.
I am a member of the SSS, the Six Sixtinian Sisters.
Being with me means you have to join the circle, and this is no option.
Are you willing to do this?
Before I will go any further, I would like to ask you a few questions, and if only ONE of the answers should be "YES", our love has no future, and I would have to let go!

1) Does the sight of blood or intestines shock you?
2) Do you think that incurably ill born children have a right to live?
3) Do you think that there is anything wrong with orgies or gang bangs?
4) Do you think that human sacrifices are a wrong thing to do?

Please get back to me asap!

Louisa

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was convinced that I would have lost him now for good..... but: surprise, surprise! He's in for another round. I will try as hard as I can to get rid of him; let's see how long he will be with me Cool

Quote:

D
An Louisa
9 Juli um 12:40 AM

Hello my love how are you today,i am happy to read from you once more,i have read and understand what you believe and am happy you outlined these question to me and here is my answer to it.

1) I am a captain here in the military work, i have seen a lot of blood shades, so blood don't get me scared at all.

2)Hence a child is been born alive despite the kind of disease the child have ,he/she still have the right to live

3)To me i consider any thing Orgy as an abomination before man because sex is supposed to have between two parties only

4)And the worst among them all is human sacrifice,i hate that,thanks my dear,hope to here from you tell me more what your religion Six Sixtinian Sisters is all about thanks..

I love you most

Louisa
An D
9 Juli um 4:04 PM

Hello,

I am afraid you will have to go over the questions again.
Like I said, if you answer only one of them with "YES", there is no future for us.
The SSS will never admit a whining pussy into their middle,
And I didn't ask you for any narrative explanation, just a simple YES or NO on each question.

And don't be silly, how can you love someone you do not even know?
We could build up a relationship on other grounds.

Regards
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are doing serious damage here-great work! Just a thought-if any of these lads are listed at SW, it's not a great idea to kick them off gmail-that's the email address prospective victims may be googling.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm....didn't check out for this one in particular....he's the first I tried that out with Cool
I didn't worry too much though, because he said he opened that account JUST FOR ME. His gmail or whatever else he uses will still be there, to be used on all the other victims who are not that picky Smile

Jack Boot

Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am starting to like reading these romance baits.

Note to self: Make appointment to have bumps felt.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

quiz lad wrote:
3)To me i consider any thing Orgy as an abomination before man because sex is supposed to have between two parties only

Ok, sure, but how many people are at those two parties? And what if the orgy takes place before woman? I think he needs to revise his answer.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:
quiz lad wrote:

Ok, sure, but how many people are at those two parties? And what if the orgy takes place before woman? I think he needs to revise his answer.

happy crowd

Oh yes.....he will have to....... lol!
What an idiot....I hope so much he will come back! In case he will, I will really work on setting up the SSS secret circle, and I will come up with an application form, and there will be some nasty tasks involved which of course require photographic evidence..... any input is highly welcome
Cool

Jack Boot

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you need to investigate his stance on these 2 parties - is it strictly a man and a woman or is 2 men or 2 women acceptable to him or even a man and his goat/donkey/etc?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As this idiot really got back to me once again, but screwed up big time with the answers, I have picked up the donkey/goat suggestion and decided to give him one more chance.

Quote:

D
An Louisa
Jul 10 um 9:54 PM

Hello my love ,how are you,please am sorry for not writing to you yesterday we went on a military patrol yesterday and i was very tired that's why i was not able to drop any later word to you.

Honey am so glad to read from you once more,that shows that you are a kind woman,despite my answers to your question you still went ahead to write me back,showing that you are a kind woman.

I gave out my answers contrary to what you believe,i am just trying to know the kind of woman you are ,but now i understand that you are allergic to anger so like i told you before i have made a promise to my self that i will always be with you come what may.so love my answer to all your question is YES. <---- YES was never an option!
My heart loves you please don't treat me to leave you dear,i believe we will meet soon after my retirement.

Honey i will be having a meeting with the Afghanistan government tomorrow about my retirement compensation tomorrow please make your good wishes to me my love.thanks.

kiss,
D.

Louisa
An D
11 Juli um 3:22 PM

Hello D,

obviously we are facing a problem here, a big misunderstanding!
Please go and re-read all my messages very carefully!
You will then note that I have clearly said that only ONE single "YES" disqualifies you.
Would you like to reconsider your answers?
If not, I'm afraid I will have to look for someone else.
Okay... I would let you get away with 2 x "YES", but then you would have to commit yourself at least to orgies with a donkey or a goat.

Please get back to me ASAP!

Yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is surely something! He agrees to the donkey orgies....he would do anything for my love Cool

Quote:

D
To Louisa
13 July um 12:52 AM

Love how are you,hope you are feeling good over there in Berlin city,please my answer to you Question is YES, i mean a capital YES,i will do any thing just have you by my side my love

Honey i just want to inform you that after the meeting with the Afghanistan government yesterday, I have just been informed by the Afghanistan government to compensate me with the sum of
$ 1.5000,000 u.s.d ( One million five hundred only . )

So write now i want to inform you that on Tuesday 15 july 2014) we will be going on a troop in the Northern Province of Kundunz with my men for the final onslaught with the Islamic Terrorist and Taliban's in a battle titled "The clash of the Titans" We must fight them and stop them from killing and maiming innocent children.

My love, this is expected to be my last battle here and then after end my mission and retire. This also the time that i need your good wishes most for me to come back alive and in good health and then retire and come to meet with you in your country for you to to enlighten me more and draw me nearer to your religion my love. I shall let you know once we arrive Kundunz. Thank my love .

Louisa
To D
13 July um 6:47 AM
Good morning,

wow, that is exciting and interesting news!
I wish you all the luck in the world, for the battle, kill as many of them as possible!
And: bring me some souvenirs! Cut their earlobes off and dry them in the sun, I want to have them here, that's good stuff for certain ceremonies! Get as many as possible, please.

Darling, if you really consider to immigrate to Germany, you should make yourself familiar with the immigration process and the test you will have to pass, here's the link:

http://www.deutsch-werden.de/?ref=ebt&gclid=CO_bs527wb8CFdOhtAoddmMAoQ

And of course you will have to learn the language, the sooner you start, the better!

Yours
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good boy.....he promises me to cut the Taliban earlobes Cool

Quote:

D
An Louisa
13 Juli um 4:30 PM

Honey how are you?

Glad to read from you once more my damsel, i will try as much as i could to get you the earlobes as many as i can cut,don't worry about it my love.I kiss your eyes my damsel, i fill like to make love with you right now.

Louisa
To: D
13 Juli 17.39 Uhr

Hello my strong and fearless Titan,

great to hear from you again before you will be heading for that big battle!

I hope you can kill as many of these swines as possible!

Thank your for getting me the earlobes, I highly appreciate that! I want to make myself a necklace and wear it on the occasion of Walpurgisnacht on 30 April next year, when all the sisters will be getting together at the Brocken, to celebrate our rituals.

This necklace could really upgrade my power!

Oh Honey, I fill like making love, too! But we can catch up once you get here, by the end of August.

I have already told some of the sisters about you, and they are really impressed that I was so lucky to find a brave and tough guy like you!

I am planning to arrange a little welcoming orgy for you, and could you please let me know whether you'd prefer a goat or a donkey? I need to know, because I will have to go to the local Viehmarkt to get it, and it is only held every 4 weeks, next time on 2 August.

I love you, Baby! Can't wait to have you here!

Yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly this one needs to head to a "noisy bar" with some goat bleating sounds in the background to put him in the proper mood. Yes? I will donate credits to hear that call....

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:
Truly this one needs to head to a "noisy bar" with some goat bleating sounds in the background to put him in the proper mood. Yes? I will donate credits to hear that call....

Ha ha ha.....I'm still suffering from yesterday's laughing marathon, my belly muscles ache! I truly hope this guy will provide a phone number; I do doubt it though, they mostly don't when they claim to be in Afghanistan or Syria....let's hope the best! Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still with me, but no commitment to a goat or a donkey so far...he needs to make up his mind! Also seems we got married in the meantime

Quote:

D
An Louisa
15 Juli um 12:12 PM

My lovely wife Louisa

How are you today? I hope you have a good weather, and you're happy too? I am truly sorry for my late response. Well, I am writing to let you know that I'm OK and that I and my team has left Kabul to the northern province of Kunduz in Afghanistan for my final war in this mission.

Honey i will try my best to inform you once we arrive kunduz please kindly stay in touch with me ,i kiss your hair my lovely wife.

Louisa
An D
15 Juli um 11:07 PM

Hey my strong and brave Baby,

wow, thank you for the pictures, I kind of like these military outfits!
Can you send me a picture of your gun, and do you also carry one of these large knives?
When will the battle start, do you already know that?
Will it be on TV?
When the US Army fought Saddam Hussein, it was on TV basically all around the clock!
I think it was n-tv, but might as well have been N24.
Anyways....it's all the same these days.....only bad news and commercials!
Try to bring as many down as you can, I count on you, I need those ear lobes badly!
Here in Germany I could get them, too, but it wouldn't be the same. I could buy from a guy who works at the local cemetery, but the donors died of natural causes, and for us that don't really count, you understand?

A nose tip would be nice, too.....I could use it as a center piece for my necklace!

Oh, Baby......the simple thought of you in your uniform makes me hot! I hope you will wear it when you arrive here!
Have you already set your mind on a goat or a donkey? I need to know!

Kisses,

Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Goat.

I understand the myth about the ears, but let's not perpetuate it, yeah?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soldja Boi wrote:
you are allergic to anger

I'm going to start using this in RL.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL.... anyways, he must be very busy with his so called "Clash of the Titans", haven't heard from him in 2 days. He can't make up his mind and decide whether it will have to be a donkey or a goat....so I guess I might tell him I made the choice, and it's gonna be a well educated chimpanzee girl Cool

Jack Boot

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're moving away now from trophies and orgies...there will be some bueraucratic issues that need to be solved

Louisa
An D
16 Juli um 7:21 AM

Hello Baby,

I understand your situation, and I can imagine that internet is not available at every corner in a war area!
I am very busy right now anyways, just keep me updated and write to me whenever possible!
I love you too, Honey!

Kiss Kiss
Louisa

Quote:

D
An Louisa
19 Juli um 1:07 AM

My love,

How are you from here, we are resting after our evening hours attack on the strong base of the Taliban's, we have successfully pushed them back towards the east green forest. We may likely done with this battle this Monday or Tuesday. I send you some of the pictures that was taken during the battle battle.

Thank you very much for the lovely email you sent to me, you really made my day baby, I am so happy and will ever be grateful to you, you are the best thing that has happened to me in recent time, you are so kind, humble, dedicated and honest, I love you my dear Louisa and nothing, i mean absolutely nothing can change it. Prepare your self, we are getting married straightaway once i return from this battle. I have packaged a surprise present for you once i arrive from Kunduz ,am doing it to prove my love for you baby.

Thanks my love,with the information we gathered tonight we understand that this group is still recruiting more men to battle against us ,so tomorrow is going to be another bloody day my love,please make you good wishes for me my dear. I stop here and will let you know as soon as we come back my love.

A lot of kisses and hugs.
D

Louisa
An D
19 Juli um 11:50 AM

Hello Baby,

what a joy to receive your message! Oh my hero, I will kiss you all over, once I will have you here at my place!
Did you already have a chance to look at the Einbürgerungstest?
I will start to find a good language class for you right on Monday morning! You will have to learn German as soon as possible!
Is there any chance to call you on the phone?
I love you so much!
And you have a surprise for me, a package? Oh, I'm sooo curious, please tell me what it is, or I am dying!!

I love you
Kiss Kiss
Louisa

Quote:

D
An Louisa
20 Juli um 11:43 AM

Hello my love,

How are you today my dear,i am happy to read from you my love,thanks for sticking with me,i love,i love you,and i will continue to love you even if i die my heart still loves you,love i have checked at the Einbürgerungstest but everything was written in German so i was not able to read it.

Honey i right to inform you,that every thing was not smoothly for me as i expected it to be.I had a leg injury on the recent attack yesterday my love,and three of my soldiers died,may there soul rest in peace.so i returned back to Kabul last night,write now am hospitalize here in the military hospital.

D
An Louisa
20 Juli um 11:46 AM

Honey you are the only hope for me now that my mission here has been completed please i want you to help me so that this $ 1.5000,000 u.s.d ( One million five hundred only . ) which i was compensated with will be transferred into your account while i travel to meet with you in your country with my daughter for more treatments my love.please help me i am an orphan i grew up in the orphanage,i mate my late wife in the orphanage too,i have nobody if not you.my soul faints whenever i thinks about my background.

Please help me contact the lawyer who will help us get all the legal documents for the immediate transfer of this fund to your account,below is his contact email address.

FAKE LAWYER

E-mail [email protected]

Honey please kindly inform me as soon as you contact the my lawyer ok,i send you my leg image my love.

kiss kiss kiss from your lovely

D

Louisa
An D
20 Juli um 5:06 PM

Hello my Love,

I am so sorry to hear that you were injured in that battle! What do the doctors say, do you need surgery? How long will it take until you will have recovered? Can you travel at all?
Well, it is bad that this happened, but at least you have the time to start learning German while you're in the hospital, and this is very important! If you don't learn the language, you will never be able to pass the test.
You want to bring your daughter, too? Where is she now? I don't know whether that is such a good idea, to be honest. I'd rather say we should look for a boarding school. I am not at all motivated to look after kids!

What is this money story about? I don't want any problems, and I do not want your money in my account!
What I can do is open up a bank account in your name, forward the details to your attorney, and he can transfer the funds then.
Does that sound good to you?
Oh Darling, I hope you will be better soon, so that you can come to see me!

I love you!!

Kiss Kiss
Louisa

Quote:
D
An Louisa
20 Juli um 12:01 AM

Thanks my love,i am happy to read from you once more ,honestly you are a kind woman,i read your letter and the content of your words is well venture,please my dear i am dying in pains here,though the doctors is trying there best to see what the can do but still i am not getting the full attention that i suppose to have,why because my assignment with the government here is over,so i if i continue here honestly i will die.

write now my daughter is with the u.s nanny home,and i love your suggestion,we will send her to a boarding school.

Honey your suggestion of opening an account with my name is quite good,but it might take a lot of time ,please there is no risk in transferring this money into your account trust me,my lawyer is a professional lawyer and he knows how to handle this without any risk my love.

Please i suggest you write to him,as soon as possible so he will help get all the legal documents for this transfer so that this money will be transferred to your account before the end of this week my love,please damsel help me,you are my only hope else i die here,please help me,please contact him with the below email address.

Thanks i stop here baby can't write much am so tired.

Kiss

Louisa
An D
21 Juli um 12:49 AM

Hello Baby,

what did the doctor say, will you need surgery? What exactly happened at all, what type of injury do you have? And when will you be released from the hospital?
Are you able to travel at all?
Please, Baby, let me know, I am so worried about your health!
Can I call you in the hospital, is there a phone?

Baby, it's already late, I can't write much more now, I am tired, and I want to go to bed. I understand what you mean, it might indeed take some time to open an account in your name, and I would of course need your passport, which I don't have, so it wouldn't work out.

I will write to that lawyer before I go to sleep!
Great that you can imagine to send your daughter to a boarding school, the we will have lots of time for each other! I can't wait to get my hands on you!

Good night, Darling!
I love you, kiss kiss!

Louisa

The lawyer receives an email, too:

Louisa
An Fake lawyer
21 Juli um 1:01 AM

Dear Sir,

I write to you on behalf of my fiancé's estate which is supposed to be transferred into my bank account in Germany, as he wishes.
Could you please let me know how what the next steps are?

Kind regards
Louisa

The lawyer replies.....the street really exists, although it is rather to be found in Burkina Faso than in Texas.
IP shows:Zitat von ipTRACKERonline.comHeader Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.218.242.74<br>Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

Fake awyer
An Louisa
21 Juli um 2:20 PM

SOLICITOR NOTARY & ADVOCATES OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK ATTORNEYS / LEGAL PRACTITIONER ADDRESS: ADD 133.03 SECTEUR 13, TEXAS 01 U.S.A .

DATE: 21-07-2014.

OUR REF...RC /20/cal/att08............

DEAR CLIENT: MRS.LOUISA

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR CONSULTATION LETTER IN WHICH YOU ARE SOLICITING FOR THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER’S ASSISTANCE OVER THE CASE OF YOUR FIANCE INHERITANCE FUND WICH IS IN THE BANK OF AMERICA HERE IN NAME OF MY CLIENT, CAPT. D
THEREFORE, AFTER READING THROUGH YOUR CONSULTATION LETTER HERE IN MY CHAMBER, I HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN GRANTED BY THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBERS AND WE PROMISE TO RENDER THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES EFFECTIVELY ON YOUR BEHALF BELIEVING THAT YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE LAID DOWNRULES AND REGULATIONS GUIDING THIS LAWFUL INSTITUTION.

INTRODUCTION: HON KELVIN-CHAMBERS IS BASICALLY INVOLVED IN CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENTAL LEGAL SERVICES FOR PERIOD SPANNING OVER (17) YEARS; WE ARE VERY CONVERSANT WITH INTERNATIONAL LEGAL REPRESENTATIONAL AND SIGNINGS FOR INDIVIDUALS, FIRMS AND GOVERNMENTAL BODIES.

ASSURANCE: WITH RESPECT TO MY LEGAL BACKGROUND, I WILL USE THE BEST INSTRUMENTALITIES OF MY PROFESSION TO SECURE AND COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT SUCCESSFULLY ON YOUR BEHALF AND ALSO MAKE SURE THE BANK CONTACTS YOU FOR YOUR FIANCE TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN GERMANY AS SOON AS YOU MEET UP WITH THE OFFICIAL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS OF THIS CHAMBER.

HOWEVER, I WILL BE VISITING THE BANK OF AMERICA BY TOMORROW MORNING, IN OTHER TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR LETTER AND TO VERIFY MY CLIENT INHERITANCE CLAIM FROM THE BANK AUTHORITIES, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU CONCERNING THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER DISCUSSING WITH THE BANK OF AMERICA’S MANAGEMENT CONCERNING MY CLIENT FUND RELEASE LEGAL BACK UP DOCUMENT.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
Lad

Louisa
An D
21 Juli um 2:53 PM

Hello Baby,

guess what, your lawyer already answered my mail. He said that he will go and see someone in the bank tomorrow to discuss the transfer of your money. It sounds like everything will be smooth and easy, and your lawyer seems to be a very competent man indeed!

How are you doing, Sweatheart, is you leg getting better? What do the doctors say, please let me know! I am really worried about you, and I want you to get here as soon as possible!

Darling, I have made some inquiries about marriage with an American citizen here in Germany, and there is some paperwork that needs to be done BEFORE you can even immigrate to my country as a fiancé, it's the Ehefähigkeitszeugnis. I have attached the file, you must print it out, fill out your part, scan it and send it back to me urgently. Unfortunately the form is in German, so you will have to use an online translator. Please make sure you won't make a mistake, because if you do, the document is not valid, and you would have to leave the country and enter a new form to be able to immigrate again.

Have you already started to try learn some German, and are you working on the Einbürgerungstest?
Honey, this is all very important, and you should use your hospital time wisely! How about a phone, can I reach you there? There must be a telephone in a hospital!

Baby......I miss you so! I have to run now, I have an appointment at my hairdresser, and later this early evening I will meet some of the sisters, we want to watch some porn, and we will have a few drinks!

I love you lots!
Kiss Kiss
Louisa

Quote:

D
An Louisa
22 Juli um 3:10 AM

How are you my good wife,reading your mails makes me feel happy my precious damsel.

Well i want to let you know that my situation here is getting more worse more than i expected,my leg injury is developing more sores,i feel like to die,i only feel happy when ever i remember that someone like you is wishing me well.

Honey please don't just worry yourself about my travel to Germany i am now a recently retired CAPT.in the army so i still have two years (M.R.H .T .B )Military Retiree Housing & Travel Benefits to any country of my choice without any query.so i knows how to handle my travel issues to your country by myself so don't worry my love.

My only wish now is to transfer this fund to your account while i travel to meet you in Germany,i am happy to hear that you have contacted my lawyer and i believe this money will hit your account before the end of this week, please no telephone call or camera here in the military hospital.

Hope your meeting with the sisters went successfully? i stop here my love.

Kiss and hugs

D

Louisa
An D
22 Juli um 3:59 AM

Dear D, my love!

What a lucky coincidence, I just got home from our ladies night with the sisters, we gathered at Chantal's place tonight and had lots to drink, maybe a little bit too much, he he! Chantal makes her own booze, it's called Blutgeschwür, and it consists of egg liquor mixed with black currant Schnaps. The movie was awesome, Chantal had really found a rare copy of a fairy tale porn, it was "Snowwhite and the 7 dicks", aint't that funny? Oh man, we had to laugh that hard, it was so entertaining!
Sorry to hear you're not doing well, there will hopefully be no serious complications? What do the doctors say?

I don't think the transfer of the fund will be a big problem.
But, although you might not like to hear it, your immigration will be if the paperwork is not done. I don't know, maybe you haven't heard about that in Afghanistan, but there was quite some diplomatic trouble with the US here in Germany. Even the local boss of the US Intelligence Agency in Berlin was forced to leave the country with immediate effect, he was declared to be a "persona non gran padano", and he is not allowed to come back, because it was found out that the USA had bribed German Secret Service employees and several middle rank politicians in the Ministery of Defense as SPIES for the united States. This is a big affair, and you cannot assume that you can just walk into our country, as a US Citizen.
Besides, you can be assured that I have made some inquiries, I have asked the Standesamt and the Einwohnermeldeamt, and both gave identical information.

I am sorry that I have to say this while you are in hospital and not feeling well at all, but I regard your attitude at your immigration as kind of arrogant.
Honey, please note that I want to make sure that everything will be all right, I don't want any trouble, and the last thing I want that you will be deported by the German authorities, just because you think you know better!
That's why I will not agree to the transfer of your fund before the paperwork is done, do you understand that?
The Ehefähigkeitsbescheinigung" ist just part of it, there's more to come, but I haven't found the download link, I will do that when I get up around late noon!

Baby, I love you!
I will have another Schnaps now, and then it's bedtime for me!!

Good night, my strong Titan, and get better soon!

Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Fake lawyer
An Louisa
22 Juli um 2:38 PM
Dear client, Mrs.Louisa

Note that I have gone to the Bank of America this morning and the bank manager have explained to me very well concerning the legal certificates from the high court of justice and federal ministry of USA, Well to proceed with this services. I am here by to inform you that this chamber has their terms of service. You are going to register with us, And pay us for our firm Legal Consultation fee and also for the procurement fee before we commence on the job. I will need a copy of your identity card or international passport to create the file for you here in my office.

( 1 ) Our firm Legal Consultation fee: $1,700 USD

( 2 ) legal certificates Procurement fee: $2,300 USD

( 3 ) Our firm Legal service charge fee: $6,000 USD

( 4 ) Total amount: $10,000 USD

Note that the payment that is made on the legal Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates are to certify that the sum of $1.5million dollars which is about to transfer into your account is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country.

The service charge will be paid into my chambers account as soon as you receive your fiance inheritance fund into your bank account. You are advised to pay us the sum of $4,000 USD up front payment before we commence on the job. You are advice to get back to us as soon as possible for our Chamber account information's on where to make the payment of $4000 dollars before ending of this week.

Yours in service

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

Louisa
An Fake lawyer
22 Juli um 3:16 PM

Dear Sirs,

please let me have the chamber's account information, so that I can transfer the amount.

Kind regards

Louisa

What a yummie, big fat piece of Arizona bacon!

Quote:

Fake Lawyer
An Louisa
22 Juli um 6:54 PM
Dear client, Mrs.Louisa Van der Valk,

I acknowledge your mail which I received today again in My noble law firm concerning my noble law firm chambers account. Note, That as soon as this chamber of ESQ receive your mail confirmation of the payment with your International passport photo copy scan then we will proceed for the preparetion of your job.

( HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS )

( 1 ) Bank Name: First American Credit Union Bank

( 2 ) Address: Scammer Highway 12 Scam Rock Rock, AZ 86515

( 3 ) Account Holder Name: scam mule

( 4 ) Account Number: 00xxxxxxxxxx4

( 5 ) Routing Number: 32xxxxxxx81

( 6 ) Checking. Member number: 7xxx42

( 7 ) Total Amount: $ 4,000 USD

Note; That this fees have to be paid completely before the facilitation of your job will be commence in this chamber.and also inform us through mail with the bank payment slip scaning as soon as possible. Send your International passport photo copy scan to enable us to obtain this legal document from the High Court of Justice United States. Your International passport photo copy scan is needed to my Noble Chamber immediately for the service to this chamber.

We wish to serve you with the best of our ability,

Louisa
An Fake lawyer
22 Juli um 9:37 PM

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your swift response.
There is just one little problem. Mr Lawson has not yet filled out and returned a form to me which I urgently need for his immigration, the so called "Ehefähigszeugnis".
I have already told him that I will only make my payment upon receipt of this very important document.
As soon as I have it, I will immediately transfer the money.

Thank you very much for your efforts and your support in this matter.

Kind regards
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Under the pressure of the payment being underway, Donard has filled out the "Ehefähigkeitszeugnis" and sent it back to me. But....... as I have come across that money mule quite a few times, I thought it might be a nice idea to add some spice...

Louisa
An Fake Lawyer
23 Juli um 2:35 PM

Sir,

please view the attached mail I have received today.
I AM SHOCKED!
What is this all about?
Who is this Mrs B-R??
Is she an Al Quaida terrorist after all?
OH MY GOD!
This is getting way out of line!
I want to contact her immediately, let me have her mail address!

Louisa
Quote:

"FBI @noreplyFBI.org" <[email protected]> schrieb am 14:26 Mittwoch, 23.Juli 2014:

Dear Mrs Louisa,

this is to inform you that an arrest warrant in your name has been issued, for allegedly cooperating with the Arizona Connection.
To avoid any further unnecessary dilemma, you are kindly requested to turn yourself in to the next police station.
We also urgently request you to forward us Mrs B. R.'s email address. In case we will not receive the mail address, Mrs B. R. is hereby officially declared to be an outlaw, and she will be immediately be brought down by an US sniper when and wherever she will show up.

Quote:

D
An Louisa
23 Juli um 2:29 PM
Hello my love,

Hope you are fine,I am so sorry for not writing you for quite a long time now,you already know my situation here my love.

Please my love, did my lawyer told you the date which the money will be transfer to you because i want you to receive the money before the ending of this week, Here is the form in the attachment i have filled it my love.

Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

Kiss and hugs,

D

http://www.4shared.com/download/kKfLixFOba/file_1.jpg?lgfp=3000
http://www.4shared.com/download/J6FOSjqrce/file_2.jpg?lgfp=3000

Louisa
An D
23 Juli um 2:56 PM

Hello D,

please contact your lawyer immediately, there is something strange going on.
I am scared!

Louisa

The lawyer replies.....CAPS LOCK MODE

Quote:

Fake lawyer
An Louisa
Jul 23 um 9:39 PM

ATTENTION. MRS.LOUISA

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR ACCEPTING TO USE OUR LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION. SEQUEL TO THE MAIL WE RECEIVED FROM YOU IN MY HONOURABLE CHAMBER.

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR EMAIL MESSAGES SENT TO THIS LAW FIRM TODDAY, AND SEQUEL TO YOUR QUESTION REGARDING THE CRUCIAL ISSUE OF THE NAME, NOTE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLES USE TO ANSWER A LOT OF NAME AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THAT IF THIS ACCOUNT BELONG TO ANY TERRORIST THEN THE BANK AUTHORITY OF THIS USA GOVERNMENT WILL NOT OPEN THIS BANK ACCOUNT,
THIS CHAMBER ARE HERE BY TO PERMIT YOU TO DUE PAYMENT ACCESS WITH OUR ACCOUNT ISSUED TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TOMORROW MORNING AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE SCAN PAYMENT SLIP.
THANKING YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND GOOD COMPREHENSION.

YOURS SINCERELY,

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

Louisa
An Fake lawyer
24 Juli um 1:24 PM

Dear Sir,

I am sorry, but I am still deeply concerned.
By no means ever will I take the risk to transfer money into an account of a person who is presently under investigation of the authorities of the Unites States of America.
Who is this person, and in what relation does he/she stand to your law firm?

I would highly appreciate you to let me have the account details of your company, then I will make the payment.

Kind regards
Louisa

D, my strong goat-loving Titan, also writes me back......but can he calm me down? Hm......don't think so

Quote:

D
An Louisa
25. Juli um 12:45 AM

Hello my love.

How are you baby,am very shock to read your massage my love ,but nevertheless,i wrote to my lawyer and am happy he gave me his feedback.

Please my love i trusted you,you are my only hope the doctor is insinuating that my leg might be cut, which i dismissed the idea,please baby i urge you to pay the procurement fees to my lawyer tomorrow so i can get out of here before this doctor will do something strange.

Please kindly wright down any money that you spend on this transfer my love,i promise to pay you back immediately i arrives Germany,

Thanks my damsel,

Yours,

D

Louisa
An D
25 Juli um 2:35 AM

Hello D,

as you can see, I am still awake in the middle of the night, because this whole situation scares me!
I don't see any good reason why you can't leave and come to Germany before the fund is transferred into my account, so just pack up your stuff and get out of there!
I have already written to your lawyer and have asked him for the account information of his law firm to transfer the procurement fee.
By no means ever will I transfer any money into the account of a person who is monitored by the FBI!
I don't want to get into any legal trouble here, you have to understand that!

I will have a whiskey now, and the I will try to get a little sleep, tomorrow will be a hard working day.

I love you, my Capstain!

Louisa

And here we go now....piggy No. 2.....yummie!

Quote:

Fake lawyer
An Ich
Heute um 1:08 PM
DEAR CLIENT: MRS.LOUISA

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AGAIN IN THIS CHAMBER HOWEVER, BELOW IS THE NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER WHICH I WILL ADVICE YOU TO KINDLY GO AHEARD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH THIS NEW ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND GET BACK TO THIS VERY CHAMBER WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP SCANING COPY.

BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA

ADDRESS; 1800 MACLAND ROAD, MARIETTA, GA 30064,ATLANTA,GEORGIA

ACCOUNT NAME: XXXXX MULE

ACCOUNT NUMBER, 3xxxxxxxx40

ROUTING NUMBER, 061000052

SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 5xx9 Mugu RD, 30342,ATLANTA GEORGIA

WIRE ROUTING NUMBER, 026009593

YOURS IN SERVICE,
Fake lawyer

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you love it when there are suddenly problems with the previous account????

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
Don't you love it when there are suddenly problems with the previous account????

The BEST feeling ever Cool

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

D
An Louisa
26 Juli um 12:34 AM

Hello my love,

How are you my dear,hope you are good,glad to read your mail once more i am so happy to have you.Honey please i want you to note well that if i travel to your country without this money been transferred to your account,this money is still in Government account,And if i travel by any means without this money been transferred that means i will loose this money.

Honey i trusted you please help me pay the procurement fee,so that i will be a happy man,
This money,you and my only daughter is the only achievement i have please love help me.

I stop here my dear i can't rite much.

Thanks,
D

Good morning, my love!

Again I haven't found much sleep, that whole situation wears me out! How are you doing, any news about your leg? What does the Doctor say? Is he still planning on amputarting it? And if so, how much will you lose? Oh my God, that is all so horrible!

But, about your fund: there is one thing I do not understand at all. Why do you make it that complicated? Just let them transfer the money into your account, why don't they do that? You must have an own bank account, and I guess that would be the normal way to handle it.

And why does a lawyer need to be involved? I have never heard such a story before, honestly!
You don't need a lawyer to transfer money from bank to bank, what a nonsense! Somehow I do not trust that man, I don't know why, I just have a bad feeling about it.

I have asked for his office bank account number, his office is in Texas. Now he has sent me account information of a person named Scammer Mule in Atlanta/Georgia! That is not his office account, it cannot be. Do you have any idea who Scammer Mule is?

Listen, Baby Darling, I fear that someone is trying to pull of something bad against you, I think they want to fool you and just take your money!

I honestly think it is much better if you have the government transfer that money into your account, that also saves me from all that stress with the Finanzamt and the Bankenaufsichtsbehörde.

I have received the Ehefähigkeitszeugnis, and I have already forwarded it to the Standesamt. The next thing I need to arrange for the Aufgebot will be a copy of your passport. Can you please send me a scan? The lady told me on the phone that has to be either national identity card or passport, either one will be fine. As soon as she has it, she can commence the permission process, which might take up to 12 weeks!

I love and miss you so much, my sweet Baby!

Hugs and kisses

Louisa[/code]

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic