SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm going to be a Wife!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need someone to perform the ceremony, I am ordained as a minister. What's the count on Universal Life Church ministers on this board anyway?

Payment will be only accepted in the form of trunk boxes filled to brim with US CASH MONEY.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seymour, only a true friend would throw his aunt out and use it as a wedding gift for a girl & her lad. And this is a wedding GIFT, shouldn't you be buying it for me? *Sighs* However, since I will be a very rich woman myself soon... I'll WU some money to you. I will. Honestly. In fact, I'll show you a copy of my recpiept!

Gina

YOU HAVE DECIDED TO HELP ME AND I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU BLACKMAIL ME,BECAUSE THIS FUND IS ALL WE HAVE TO SURVIVE WITH,IT IS ALL MY HOPE PLEASE ANGELINA,IT IS NOT EASY TO TRUST PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW,BUT BECAUSE YOU MADE MENTION OF GOD,I TRUST YOU,CAUSE HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA,HE SEES US.THANKS

Future Aspirations: To Be A 419 Goddess!!

Who would have thought this could be so much fun? Smile
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just so happens, dear Universal Life Church Minister, I have a trunk box filled to the brim with US CASH MONEY! Convienent? Coincidence? But first, as a guarentee fee, I'd appreciate if you'd send me $300 dollars... just so I know you're true.

Sincerely,
Future Bride to Edward

YOU HAVE DECIDED TO HELP ME AND I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU BLACKMAIL ME,BECAUSE THIS FUND IS ALL WE HAVE TO SURVIVE WITH,IT IS ALL MY HOPE PLEASE ANGELINA,IT IS NOT EASY TO TRUST PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW,BUT BECAUSE YOU MADE MENTION OF GOD,I TRUST YOU,CAUSE HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA,HE SEES US.THANKS

Seymour Butts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

come to think of it, all of us have millions of dollars waiting for us in our various email accounts... we can all chip in and have the wedding ceremony of the millenium! With circus folk, and trained monkeys, and a cathedral made entirely of gold-plated chocolate!

PS Gina, don't worry, with a small percentage of Mrs Abacha's millions I will buy my aunt a very nice caravan
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me In! Oh wait, I'll already be there. I'm the BRIDE. Embarassed

I had planned on buying your Aunt a villa next door (I'm sure she'd be pleasant for tea & cookies) but since you have a good point (I can't imagine what a wedding supplied by a hundred people with MILLIONS to blow!) we'll just all chip in. I'm very, very fond of Tigers. And Frogs. I collect both, but I don't think they'd go well together.

I'm going to wait a day or two (let my "A" and her love enjoy their new found romance) and then I'm going to spring the "YAHOO WEDDING" idea with him. Should he agree (of course, the whole wedding would be LOGGED for others enjoyment!), I'll let everyone know!

It may be odd "marrying" another man with my boyfriend sitting next to me in another desk chair, but I'll get through it. I'm that kinda woman. Wink

Gina

Seymour Butts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a frog! and I'm wary of tigers, sacre bleu!
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok then... nix the Tigers everyone! No tigers at our wedding please!

Oh wait, Seymour won't be there. Hmmm... the decision is so hard.

Seymour Butts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

as long as there's a place in the ceremony where I can smoke, drink pastis and wear my stripy jersey+beret I'll be happy...oh and bait your "husband"
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stripy jersey & beret? You may wear whatever you like. And feel free to bait away... in fact, you may have a woman personality who can marry him next. Just not on my wedding night please (meaning ceremony... this guy isn't getting a real wedding night.). LOL! Ahh... what tangled webs we weave... Wink

Richard Head
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh the first lad proposal...brings back so many memories. Laughing

Gina will there be a place to park my plane??? In fact I will need a huge space, as I haven't been out of it in soooo long. Laughing

Now I do hope that your fiancee realises that there are so many forms that need to be filled out (by hand) before you two lovebirds can get hitched. With him being from a totally different faith, he will have to fill in an interfaith marriage application, an international marriage apllication, a pre-nup (as has been mentioned previously), I'm sure that your island has many, many more forms that just have to be filled in before the wedding. Twisted Evil

http://www.geocities.com/champ_productions

Nigeria Mortar
Zed
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Richard Head wrote:

<snip>

Now I do hope that your fiancee realises that there are so many forms that need to be filled out (by hand) before you two lovebirds can get hitched. With him being from a totally different faith, he will have to fill in an interfaith marriage application, an international marriage apllication, a pre-nup (as has been mentioned previously), I'm sure that your island has many, many more forms that just have to be filled in before the wedding. Twisted Evil

Don't forget about the medical forms. Your future husband might have to "Take IT up the arse" for a full exam.

Proof, of course, is required.

Z

GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dick, I can assure you there will be a place to park your plane. There will be no expenses spared for this extravaganza! In fact, we'll make sure there's enough room so you AND your plane can come to the ceremony. How's that for service with a smile? Wink

Dick & Zed, I like the idea of all the forms. If anyone has any ideas on how to make the forms & what to put on them, either post here or PM me! I'm seriously getting into this one, and I want to make sure it goes full throttle. This one (IF all goes right... I'm counting on my husband-to-be to work with me on this, but who knows?) will be my Holy Grail of baits... LOL!

As is a custom in our country... maiden Brides where bright orange weddings gown with neon green & black flowers (rather LARGE ones) sewn into beautiful orange silk. I will be the world's most beautiful Island Bride.

Before I get away with myself... and disclose too much info... Shocked

Gina

Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaahhhhh, congratulations. Is this your Lad in South Africa? Make sure Rian and the crew from 419legal are invited!!!

And work on a good excuse why you don't arrive at the airport so you don't lose such a worthwhile catch. If he hurries then he might be able to apply for a Provisional Matrimonial Visa so he can come to the USA to marry you.

But he'll have to be quick as the Department of Homeland Security wants to close down this particular Visa because of their fears that it may be used by terrorists, and are planning legislation before Congress in the near future.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Mentor!! *Grins*

This is one of my lads who is in South Africa and is working on making me his very own. I have another lad (the more promising one I e-mailed you about!) who confessed his undying love for me (a bit graphically I might add... some metaphors he used that confused the hell out of me) and has serious plans for when I visit him in Africa (also in the e-mail).

This wedding is to the first lad I mentioned. We've known each other 5 days and already I will be his future wife. If I can pull off a Yahoo IM Wedding... I will hope several 419'ers can make it. Should it go well, I'll either slap the hell out of him right at the end of the wedding, or perhaps days later... depending on the direction it takes. I haven't decided yet. I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions. Rian, will of course be invited. Smile

My excuses will be damn good... I wonder what were to happen IF I could get him to come here to the US? Hmm...

Gina

P.S. Anyone who has ideas or thoughts on this, PLEASE feel free to PM me or IM me on AOL! I'm friendly... and won't bite. Promise! Wink

Zed
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GinaAngel435 wrote:
Dick & Zed, I like the idea of all the forms. If anyone has any ideas on how to make the forms & what to put on them, either post here or PM me! I'm seriously getting into this one, and I want to make sure it goes full throttle. This one (IF all goes right... I'm counting on my husband-to-be to work with me on this, but who knows?) will be my Holy Grail of baits... LOL!

For the medical forms you have the usual height, weight, etc. etc. type of thing. Don't forget to include the hernia/prostate deal. (been there, DID NOT like it)

Hide in there a line for penis size (length and girth). Perhaps a line for hat size, bra size.... you get the drift.

Z
It's fun being evil

GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Zed! Ok, I'll get to work on it. I have the next two days off... I'm going to see what I can work with. Those are good things to start off and go from there. Wink

If anyone else has suggestions, please feel free to help a Doctor out!

Gina

straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Here's an interesting (to me, anyway) rhetorical question. I've had some success baiting as an attractive young woman, getting the lads off-script (or at least trying to) by preying on their lust. I haven't been proposed to, however. I'm wondering if a man baiting as a female character just can't quite be as convincing as a woman. After all, no matter how hard I try to bring my (vast?) experiences with women over the years into my character, as an "outsider" there's no way I can really understand feminine psychology.

I think that men can be just as good at it, however we ladies know how to sink the boot in when required, and crush lads into a messy soup of hormones - alternate the two, and you've got it made.

Do you know what I think they are really most attracted to? Gifts, and money. If you send them the fake bank statement showing a balance in the millions, and also send them photos of gifts you have bought for them, they will be putty. Perhaps you could give that a go..
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What you need is a congratulatory email from a rich uncle promising you loads of cash after your wedding.
The Mugu should become even more plyable...

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gina,

If anyone has mentioned this before I apologize, but the two of you
CAN'T GET MARRIED WITHOUT A BLOOD TEST!!!

Yes of course. He must have a blood test. I would just hate the thought of him getting stuck with a needle for a blood test. Not to mention paying for it.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Laughs* Yall are too much! I've got all kinds of different ways this could go!

I just finished my Medical Forms for one of my lad's (this is not the one I'm marrying, but he's the one who has declared his love to me only after I slapped the hell out of him for only wanting me for business & not love as he claimed), and was wondering if anyone would help me? I just need someone to read through it and see if everything looks good.

If you wouldn't mind... post here or PM me. Smile

Thanks everyone!
Gina

P.S. Hmm... a rich uncle. I'll ask my boyfriend if he's willing to give it a try. Smile Also, I like the blood test thing. Before he can..

Quote:
rase my body how do you think i
will
look at you breast lookt out for the good laps were and were comon gina
be
rest assure that we have a long way to go.and i will be the last pesron
the
end the jonney sweet without bean told dont you know you look too good
iam
imaging how the joy will be the day i will fex lip on the apple of your
beast ooo!!!!!!

I'm not an easy woman, for heavens sakes! He's going to have to do what I say before he can fex his lips on the apples of MY beasts!

CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gina, where will you be registered at? I was going to rush out to buy wedding gifts, but I have no clue where to go. Do you think maybe your hubby-to-be can go to all the upscale stores where he lives, Register for gifts and then send you the detailed lists! After all, we don't want to buy you anything that you and hubby-to-be are not already in agreement on! Twisted Evil

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
GinaAngel435
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, CK, I look at it this way. He demands I give him a gold ring AND Ray Ban sunglasses as gifts. That's the way he does it in his country, of course. Upscale... yes. Expensive... yes. Worth it, but of course! I've already bought him a gold ring (well, it said gold plated?) and silly me, I bought him Ray MON sunglasses (who'll know the difference?) and I'm also supposed to buy the officals gifts (neck ties & expensive wrist watches... daddy helped me with some of his left over neck ties, and I found a good deal at Wal-mart for wrist watches!) and that's all they're gonna get. I'm not neccessairly the brightest lightbulb in the pack.

Since my Edward is a bit on the expensive side, CK, I would recommend anything gold/diamond/platinum encrusted. No weapons tho, I do have to live with the man. And since what he says goes (YOU ARE MINE!), I will have to rearrange my personality from a somewhat indepent, educated woman, to a completely depending, blathering fool. Shocked

That being said... you may purchase frying pans, spatulas, mops, brooms, slippers, house coats, and anything else that is good for a strictly "stay at home and wait on her husband hand & foot" kinda gal. He'll register at Saks 5th Ave, Nordstroms, Macy's... while I'll be registered at Wal-Mart and KMart.

Sincere thanks for your thinking of me... I will love whatever kitchen/household utensil you purchase, and cherish it ALWAYS. Shocked

Gina

P.S. I'm not knocking Wal-mart or Kmart... I LOVE those stores. It just fit so well into my description! Wink

Richard Head
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gina, if you want some inspiration, you could check out this thread http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15035&highlight= . It has some examples of forms that I whipped up.

My plane is very excited about your wedding. It's jumping up and down with glee. It is in dither over what to wear. It looks great in brown, with green, but it doesn't wish to clash, or show up the blushing bride. Laughing

http://www.geocities.com/champ_productions

Nigeria Mortar
BRBR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We haven't seen an ENGAGEMENT RING yet, even a picture of one.
How can you get married if you ain't officially engaged. Something to show all your 'girlfriends'.
he has to send youa ring, an expensive one !! Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, the ring. His BAD!

Doesn't your Island custom require that he wear some big gawdy piece of jewelry around his neck also?? Or a ring on each and every finger? Or was that the Island next to yours....don't remember......

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic