SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

wow--one I haven't seen before!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pepe_Lepew
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I will have to put myself in the running for $200 a week! I will need to find out if they have small decals for motorcycles??? Maybe I can talk them into a custom leather jacket?
Andy2014
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is likely to be much more damaging to body shops, or possibly more pointed at our banks, or our automotive repair shops.

Here's another that's contacted me from Craigslist. It could be legit. We are; after all, the intended victims that have invented the whole idea of the vehicle bodywrap advertisements:
===================================================
Decal on your vehicle!!!

Thanks for your response. It is very easy and simple, no application fees required, this is how it works; the basic premise of the "paid to drive concept" Rockstar Energy Drink" seeks people, regular citizens, professional drivers, and all car owners above eighteen(1Cool years old, to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with an advertisement for "Rock star Energy Drink" plastered on their cars. The advertisements are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover some portion of your car's exterior surface.What does the company gain from this type of advertisement strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness; the auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attracts lots of attention. Plus, it is a form of advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic can not take their eyes off the ad vehicle. This program will last for three(3) months and the minimum period you can participate is one(1) month.You will be compensated with Four hundred dollars per Week ($400/week), which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use your car. Rockstar Energy Drink provide detailers that will handle the advert placement on your car, these detailers have been tested and confirmed perfect for the job in order not to leave any damage on your car after the end of the program.There will be no fee for gas since you are not driving to anywhere else apart from your daily routine.

Please provide the following information :

Full Name:
Full Mailing Address (not PO BOX):
City:
Zip code:
State:
Make of car/year:
Phone Number(s) mobile and home :
Email Address:

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information, Rockstar Energy Drink looks forward to working with you.

Regards
Mr. Patrick Cole
Hiring Manager.
====================================================
It has taken out the 18 year old age restriction on your website, which does sound fair enough. Who knows?

I was doing the Neilson TV reporting deal back in the 70's and getting paid to help them determine how much TV influenced my purchasing habits. It did seem odd though, and the $20 per week payment was never late. But what's it got to do with opting out ? That was the rub after enough time.

And of course you know, not too many people realize that the tobacco industry is worldwide. Each cigarette contains many types of tobacco from almost as many countries as there are States in the USA. So when they take the American Tobacco companies to Court, all that actually happens is a body slam to each and every American that either smokes or grows tobacco. Nothing at disturbing the few upon the world in charge of growing the heaviest, cheapest, oiliest types of tobacco. Chop off our own face to suit ourselves I guess.

As far as many people around the world would know, we Decker's are RICH from making millions of drills, hammers, saws, and tools of all kinds. And getting a lawyer to represent ourselves, well let's just say our lawyers are always soon about to lose everything they ever had too .
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Four years...nice.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

locked.

Andy2014, please take a moment to review our policy on Necromancy, along with other essential rules and guidelines here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic