SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait with a Ghanian chap named Kw@me (ONGOING)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
This_Is_Hardcore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in normal text.
Quote:
Kw@me is in quotes.

Annotations are in bold.

So I had a look through a few baiting tips sites, and went with the seemingly popular googling of "Mugu Guyman Guestbook." Signed up for a few last night, and today I felt like a kid on Christmas day as I had a few emails from lads sitting in my inbox. The furthest I have got is with this fella called Kw@me.

Quote:
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
PROCESSING DEPARTMENT
ACCRA GHANA.

DEAR BENEFICIARY
RE: (CODE :UBA/2014

TRANSFER OF US$ RE: SWIFT 1.5 MILLION INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

I AM REV. KW@ME TETEH.), IN OUR BANK, YOUR MONEY WAS BROUGHT TO OUR
BANK FROM ALL AFRICAN APEX BANK, THIS MONEY WAS TAKEN BACK TO THE
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TREASURY FOR THE PERIOD OF TIME THIS MONEY WAS IN
OUR BANK.

IT GENERATED AN INTEREST WHICH WE CONSIDERED YOUR LONG SUFFERING WITH
WEST AFRICAN GOVERNMENT. YOUR NAME WAS BROUGHT TO OUR BANK AS ONE OF
THE BENEFICIARIES WHOM HIS MONEY HAS NOT BEEN PAID.

THE WORD BANK,INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUND (I.M.F) AND OTHER MONITORY
AGENCY RESOLVED THE ISSUE IN LONDON AFTER ONE WEEK MEETING AND DECIDE
TO PAY YOU THIS INTEREST FUND VIA SWIFT TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU NOW IS ANY FORM OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION FOR
EXAMPLE; YOU’RE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER OR YOUR DRIVING LICENSE
NUMBER, THEN YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION
/YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

AS A MATTER OF FACT WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WASTE SINCE WE HAVE
WASTED TIME IN CONTACTING OUR RESPECTIVE CUSTOMERS, SO TRY AND COMPLY
WITH THE ENTIRE NECESSARY REQUIREMENT FOR REMITTANCE.

BEST REGARDS,

REV.DR KW@ME TETEH
(UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.)

I think what he is trying to tell me is that this United Bank "For" Africa has money of mine that generated interest, and I'm supposedly due to have it all paid back, or something. Finance + broken English = something very hard for me to understand. But the gist is, that I'm due a hefty sum of money. Nice!

Hello Kw@me,

So what you're telling me, is that I am owed money that I have not been paid yet? Excellent!

Do you have any official documentation I need to fill in?

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis

Quote:
DEAR MR. GE0FFREY HOVIS,
SEE ATTACHED IS THE APPLICATION FORM FILL IT AND SEND BACK TO US SO THAT WE CAN PROCESS YOUR AND RELEASE YOUR FUND INTO ANY ACCOUNT WHICH YOU MAY PROVIDE.

BEST REGARDS,

KW@ME TETEH

Of course I wasn't going to be arsed filling in a form, so...

Kw@me,

I don't currently have access to a printer right now as I'm currently away from my office.

I apologise so much. Is there any other means of providing you with the details that you need?

Perhaps you could send me the application form by post if that is possible.

Apologies,

Ge0ffrey H0vis

Quote:
DEAR MR. GE0FFREY H0VIS,
THE APPLICATION FORM FILL IT AND SEND BACK TO US SO THAT WE CAN PROCESS YOUR AND RELEASE YOUR FUND INTO ANY ACCOUNT WHICH YOU MAY PROVIDE.
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gifBEST REGARDS,

KW@ME TETEH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FILL THE BELOW

AUTHORIZATION FORM

NAME:------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TELEPHONE:---------------------------------------------------------------------
OCCUPATION:-----------------------------------------------------------------
AGE:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BANK NAME:-------------------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT NO:-----------------------------------------------------------------
BANK ADDRESS:--------------------------------------------------------------
SWIFT CODE:-------------------------------------------------------------------
BENEFICIARY:----------------------------------------------------------------

Fair enough, looked legitimate enough to me!

AUTHORIZATION FORM

NAME: GE0FFREY H0VIS
TELEPHONE: 909-***-****
BANK NAME: NATWEST PLC
ACCOUNT NO: ***********
BANK ADDRESS: [Address edited]
SWIFT CODE: ********
BENEFICIARY: MAVIS H0VIS

Do you know the earliest possible date I will receive any payment?

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis
Note: I am an actual Natwest bank account holder, and our account numbers are 8 digits long, so I made sure to add a few more digits in case some poor randomer has their account hacked! Also, for those of you outside of England, there is no such place as Michaelton with an 'MT' postcode, and I used a BT test number as my phone number, which if you ring, you are met with a dead line.

Quote:
DEAR MR. GE0FFREY H0VIS,
SEND THE "IRS" STAMP DUTY SEAL FEE USD 450 EQUIVALENT TO GBP VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER THROUGH OUR ACCREDITED LAWYER WHO WILL TAKE THE DOCUMENTS TO THE (IRS) OFFICE

NAME: NKWOCHA.K.IGBOZIRIKE
QUESTION: STAMP
ANSWER : SEAL

FORWARD THE CONTROL NUMBERS IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AS DIRECTED. AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THAT THE SAID PAYMENTS HAS BEEN MADE WE SHALL WITHOUT DELAY FACILITATE THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT BY CREDITING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND ALSO SEND THE CONFIRMATIONS FOR YOU TO NOTIFY YOUR BANK ABOUT THE INCOMING FUNDS.
I CAN NOT GET YOU ON LINE ,CALL ME BACK HERE IS MY TELEPHONE NUMBER:+233-245031840

He actually tried ringing the number! Fucking LOL! Also, I see that he is using the old "my lawyer" line.

Kw@me,

I do not have a Western Union account, because I've always felt unsafe about using WU to transfer money abroad. It's just something that has bothered me. Do you or your lawyer have a bank account I can send the money to? Because I feel it's easier and simpler doing it wire-to-wire.

And did you say that my phone isn't working? Are you sure about that? What did you need to ring me about?

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis

Quote:
DEAR MR. GE0FFREY H0VIS,
BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND THE USD450 SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT.

ACCOUNT NAME : CLEVER PROVIDERS
ADDRESS : HOUSE AO 42,AO LANE,COMMUNITY 7,TEMA GHANA.
BANK NAME : U.B.A BANK GHANA.
BANK ADDRESS : COMMUNITY 4 TEMA, GHANA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 01918895401516
BANK SWIFT CODE: STBGGHAC

Kw@me,

I have tried to transfer the money to your account (262.90 GBP which is equivalent to 450 USD, and 1491.52 GHS, which is, I am assuming, the currency that you use). However, the money instantly returned to my account with the message "ERROR: The transfer could not be processed." I am not sure if this is the fault of my account or yours, but there is obviously a problem here.

Have you disabled the Foreign Recipts feature on your online banking account?

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis
There's no such thing as a "Foreign Receipts feature" of course, but it should be fun making him arse around over something which doesn't actually exist!

Last edited by This_Is_Hardcore on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
This_Is_Hardcore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR MR. GE0FFREY H0VIS,

I HAVE PROVIDED TO YOU INFORMATION AS TO SEND VIA WU ALSO BANK
INFORMATION SO IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE FEE LOOK FOR SOLUTION TO SEND
IT.

Kw@me,

Do you have an online banking account? If so, log in and check to see where the option to disable the Foreign Receipts feature is located. If you don't, then you will have to contact your bank and ask them to allow overseas transactions. I suspect this is what is holding back the transaction, and I say this from previous experience of negotiating deals with business partners from abroad.

Alternatively, I could, of course, write you a cheque to your address. Does all 450 USD need to be sent before I receive my money? Could I pay it in instalments rather than up front?

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis

Last edited by This_Is_Hardcore on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you PM'd a mod with the bank details?

If so, welcome to the swine herders union, you can add your Closed lad accounts to your signature with

Code:
:$_lad:

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This_Is_Hardcore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't. I assume that is to just double check and see if the details are entirely illegitimate.

And thanks, I will add it. And a Ghanian flag as well?
This_Is_Hardcore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kw@me,

Do you want to contact your bank about enabling Foreign Receipts, or do you want me to send you the cheque by post to you? I feel that this should be sorted out tonight!

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis

Quote:
DEAR MR. GEOFFREY H0VIS,

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEND THE FEE GO AND SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION
MONEY TRANSFER AS DIRECTED BEFORE.AS YOU CAN NOT GET THROUGH BY
ACCOUNT.

Kw@me,

As mentioned, Western Union is too much of a risk. It is an unsecure network, and this money could be liable to hackers and other criminals. To a businessman like myself, it is the equivalent of making your two year old child cross the road by themselves, with oncoming traffic both ways. I hope you understand, and I assume you do, being a money man yourself.

Just a question, out of curiosity:

How easy would it be for you to get to Abijdan in the Ivory Coast? You're in Ghana so it's not a great distance. But how easy would it be? I am flying out there in the week for a business meeting with the head of Manguer Co for discussions about a possible future partnership. It may seem a little extreme, but perhaps you could receive the money in physical cash? There may be an extra reward in it for your trouble.

It's your call.

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis
Not sure if this safari will take off, but it should be fun. He'll probably get more wound up about it, which is still a plus!

Last edited by This_Is_Hardcore on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And a Ghanian flag as well?

Not for bank accounts. The flags are for fake site kills.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

Nice first bait and congrats on you pork. Welcome to Eater.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the quick Pork! You made that seem very easy when it really isn't! Nice work indeed.

You may want to keep your characters name and any details from the Bait under wraps as this Particular Forum is not behind a log in meaning Google can pick up the details like your Baiter name, phone numbers etc.

Sometimes Lads do get curious...

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This_Is_Hardcore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I've edited and censored a few things just in case my Ghanian mate becomes suspicious and starts Googling around.

And cheers for the comments on my first bait. I didn't realise I was doing such a decent job, especially not compared to some of the fantastic stuff I've read on these forums! Very Happy
This_Is_Hardcore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR MR. GE0FFREY H0VIS,

I AM STILL WAITING HEAR FROM YOU AS WE WORK HALF DAY TODAY.

"Work" Alright then. Laughing

Kw@me,

I have replied several times and not got an answer out of you.

I will ask you again: Can you get to Abijdan in the week?

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis

Quote:
DEAR MR. GE0FFREY H0VIS,

I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO COME ABIJDAN,I WILL BE IN THE CHURCH THROUGH OUT SUNDAY AND MONDAY I START WORK AGAIN.YOU CAN SEND SOME BODY TO HELP YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WU,WE HAVE BEEN RECEIVING MONEY HERE THROUGH WU WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.IF YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY THROUGH WU LET RE-CONFIRM THE NAME FOR YOU.

Kw@me,

That is no problem, as I will not be arriving in Abijdan until Tuesday evening anyway, and will be there until Friday.

As I said, there is the incentive of a gift for your troubles, as I understand it would be an inconvenience for you to travel to another country under any circumstances. I am unsure on what the gift is going to be, so I shall leave that up to you.

A gift of your choice, plus the money you are in need of. That is my offer, as long as you meet me in Abijdan as it appears you have no other way of receiving the money. In the past, Western Union has proved problematic, both to myself and my associates. If you fill a car with a million pounds in physical cash on all the seats, then leave it in a neighbourhood notorious for robbery unlocked, that is what WU is like. Using WU would mean no guarantee that you will receive the money, whereas meeting me will.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis

Quote:
DEAR MR. GE0FFREY H0VIS,

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN TRAVEL TO ABIJDAN,REMOVE THAT FROM YOUR MIND.IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE FEE LOOK FOR SOMEBODY TO HELP YOU GO SEND IT THROUGH WU STOP GIVEN ALL THIS EXCUSS OF WU,WE HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM WU HERE.

Hmm, this safari is looking quite difficult.

Kw@me,

I am afraid then, that there will be no way possible that you can receive this money. It is a shame because I thought you would be more astute about your fellow businessmen, and understand that it is completely unprofessional and dangerous to use a system as vulnerable as Western Union. That is how we operate in the United Kingdom anyway. What is the importance of WU? I have already told you to enable the Foreign Receipts feature on your bank account, which you have ignored.

Why can you not travel to Abijdan in the forthcoming week? Do you have commitments? I am flying to your region, and will be there for a number of days, and have offered a gift, anything you want, as incentive. In fact, I shall give you the 450 USD, plus an extra 150 for your trouble, if it will mean that you comply.

This is my final offer, before I decide to no longer let you waste my time, and contact the bank to receive my money directly from them.

Regards,

Ge0ffrey H0vis
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again...have you read this?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

Please consider signing up for a mentor as they can help you learn the ropes quickly.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic