SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am I jinxing a no hitter???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hit month number 10 baiting a lad. Much thanks to my mentor JC who came in soon after I hooked him and gave me some pointers. There have been no other characters or email addresses. Just my main baiting email and this lad who won't give up on the $1,500 I promised to transfer 10 months ago. I've had numerous surgeries, got mugged on the way to Western Union, was ripped off by the Moneygram clerk etc etc. It's been fun. His email today simply told me that he didn't appreciate my "coldness" and to send him the MTCN immediately.

I've been so impressed by the duration that some of the baiters here can keep things going and hope I can get to 12 months with my little friend.

538 emails (mostly him sending over and over when I ignore him for a few days) and counting Smile

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Bravo,my longest was 107 for two weeks and that was waaaaay too long.But I have recently enquired of a more experienced member with a wealth of knowledge in the sand-timer dep't pointers for going for one of these Sand Timer myself.

P.S. not sure I have the stamina or the patience though.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had one going for a few months. My patience is wearing thin, the lads aggrivate me to the point where I actually get angry and seriously hate these a$$holes. I don't know that I could have your perseverance to last that long.

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

really great Surfowl! It shows good patience on your part as I'm sure this has gone through several tedious stages by now. You must have given the lad a very plausible story if he still thinks you are worth chasing.
Good luck in the coming months.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations getting that far! I have trouble keeping them around mainly because I get bored playing with them and then run out of ideas.

I see a Sandtimer in your future!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had one on the hook for eleven months. Keep going!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
hallstaff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good going Surfowl. I am just slightly behind you and hoping for my timer on 28th September. My lad has been through the mill over the last 9 months and is a happy customer of both 5PTS and 4fricaRSE - Yet he still believes! His inheritance scam is still running and I am delaying matters waiting for money from another inheritance to pay the fee to get this inheritance - if you follow the plot, which I don't think even I do any more!
Its now getting to that anxious stage where he's been on the hook so long, I don't want to blow it all before the year is up.

x6

Sand Timer Luckless One 9/13 - 10/14

You are a completely lier, you don't respect the word of your mount, no one can trust a man like you, I do not believe you not to talk of trust.

I don't know what kind of person are you, I gave you simple instruction you will use to send the money but you failed very much. You have given your money to another person entirely and you now think you are smart or what?

God Punish You And Your Generation For Stressing My Hustle .
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

w00t!! Adding my kudos & admiration - go for the sandtimer!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic