SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hugh Jorgan, Bearded Clams and a mugu fearing for life Pt. 1

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After seeding a few guest books as Hugh Jorgan, owner of a new restaurant chain, I receive a letter from Kola wanting to declare me the next of kin to some dead dude named Johnson. My first objective is to obtain a trophy and after a slap, the mugu complies. I then take him through a series of obstacles to waste his time and money. He is ultimately revealed as a criminal and placed under investigation by several police departments. This causes him to go over the edge and ramble on incoherently, even asking not to be killed. Lots of fun as in the end I try to bait him with his own personal information in a police report. Enjoy!

The Cast:

Hugh Jorgan - Owner of Bearded Clam Restaurants Inc in Fokitscold, Nunavut, Canada
Ivan Oflcokitch - recent Russian emigr�, cook and partner of Hugh
Kola Williams - (aka Prince) Nigerian mugu and respected lawyer
Tess Steckles - young lawyer recently hired by Hugh with excellent research skills
Andrew Proper - fellow 419eater also baiting Kola (aka yorashton)

Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau of the Paris Suret� and personal friend of Tess Steckles
My comments - [bold in brackets]
A few key things in RED

Quote:
To: Unknown
Date: Aug 22
Subject: kola

Dear.
Compliments, I was privileged to run across your name from the Internet while searching for possible clue to trace relation of my client. My name is kola williams, a legal practitioner and the personal Attorney to a national of your country Mr Meshech W Johnson who died along with his wife and his two sons in a ghastly motor accident Long Sagamu express road Ibadan, over 3yearsnow (August 13, 1999). All the occupants in the vehicle lost their lives.

I am convinced that it was the grace of God that made me to locate you�. Blah, blah, blah

[The usual crap - $12.2 USD - next of kin - send information - etc. I reply with the usual "send me more information" and he replies with send me phone number, bank account crap. The real game begins with the next letter (styled after Shiver's inimitable technique)]

Quote:
Date: August 25, 2004
Subject: Your recent offer

Dear Mr. Williams,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply and I must say that I *may* be able to help you in this transaction. The information is very helpful and your offer is very tempting.

Please note that I will require some unique photographic proof of your identity if this transaction is to go ahead swiftly. You see, it is possible that you could send my any person's passport, driver's license or photograph and I would not know it is you. I am well aware that in situations like this, false images are freely available. Please, I want to make sure you will be an honourable and reliable person in this transaction. I will be pleased to send you my passport image, address, relevant telephone listings and personal details as required, but FIRST, you must satisfy me that you are an honest man. If I send you an attachment with the logo, name and slogan of my restaurant business, will you arrange to have it printed out and then have your photograph taken holding it? This will prove to me 100% I am dealing with the correct individual, as only the person I am dealing with will be able to send me this picture.

I ask this because I do not want to undertake any business transaction that may bring my company's name into disrepute. As the owner of a regional restaurant company, I value its reputation very highly, and I would not do anything that may cause the company any embarrassment.

I presume that processing fees may be required to facilitate the release of these funds. Here in Canada I have to deal with such fees on a regular basis. This is not a problem, and on receipt of proof of your identity (the photo) I will be pleased to release my share of any necessary funds of my own should they be needed. If it were at all possible, it would be of great benefit if you would be able to calculate the total amount that may be required to facilitate the urgent completion of your proposition. Since I will be processing these funds through my company, it is more efficient to make one transaction.

If you are able to satisfy my request for the photograph, then I will be happy to facilitate the completion of this transaction. Let me know if you are agreeable and I will forward the relevant image for you to print.

I await your prompt reply.
Regards,
Hugh Jorgan
CEO,
BCR Inc.
Fokitscold, Iqualuit, Canada

Quote:
Date: August 25, 2004
Subject : kola

Dear Hugh Jorgen
This are the details of late Mr Meshech W Johnson, who?s date of birth 7may 1956 that died along with his wife and his two sons in a ghastly motoraccident Long Sagamu express road Ibadan, over 3 years now (August 13, 1999).
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased sinceyou are at an advantage, equally from the same country, so that we can startthe processing of this payment amount valued at $12.2 Million Dollars intoyour bank account you are going to provide for the transfer. We shall bothshare the funds as follows: 60% to me and 30% to you, while 10% should befor any expenses that might occur in the process.
I shall assemble all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used toback up our claim. All I require is your honestCo-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this willbe executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from anybreach of the law.
FINANCE GROUP LTD20 Roland drive Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.
About the next of kin for Mr. meshech w Johnson, the amount is($12,200,000.00USD)reference number FGL\5565\code 3452. Date of death is 13-day of august 1999. And he was buried on September 15 1999 at Victoria cemetery Lagos.

Once again I think you for your understanding, we will make it soon please don't fuck me up [I ignore this language for now but it will come into play later]. All you need to do now is to send all you details to me, which will enable me to get an affidavit of support in your name as the next of kin for these funds. Your address phone and fax numbers and your passport number.
Bye. Kola

Quote:
Subject: Sign for photograph is attached
Date: August 26, 2004

Dear Mr. Williams:

As I have explained in previous email, for this process to continue I require that you send me a unique photograph of yourself holding a sign with the logo and slogan of my restaurant business. This will 100% confirm your identity to my satisfaction. I have attached the sign to this email. Simply print out the attachment and use it in the photograph of yourself.

I am the CEO and co-owner of the Bearded Clam Restaurants of Canada Inc. We are a new company that is in the process of opening a regional chain of restaurants in Canada. Our headquarters is in Fokitscold, Iqualuit. We have recently received capitalization of $2.7m CAN so any fees required will not present a problem. Any additional money from this transaction will, of course, be very desirable.

I look forward to receiving your photograph holding the sign. I hope that we can then quickly conclude this transaction.

Thank you so much for your understanding in the is matter.

Best regards,
Hugh Jorgan
CEO, Bearded Clam Restaurants of Canada Inc.
Fokitscold, Iqualuit

[The actual sign appears later]

Quote:
Sent : August 26, 2004 12:04:37 PM

Dear Hugh Jordan
Well am very happy to see that you were able to understand this issue very well.
Firstly I thank you for all the info you told me that you want, this means that you are a genuine person, and I will make sure that I will met up all that you require to make this a reality. Please note that one thing in this life is trust and sincerity [ya right!] Based on all this fact we well move on soon.
I will send to you all my details.
Thanks.Kola

Quote:
Subject: Photograph required to continue
Date: August 27, 2004

Dear kola
Thank you for your prompt reply and explanation, but I am afraid until my terms are satisfied I am not prepared to continue. I think I will be able to help you, however until such time you are able to prove yourself to me in the matter I require (the unique photograph) I will go no further.

As indicated in my previous email, if you are willing to provide the photo I will email you the logo, name and slogan of my restaurant business for reproduction.

If you are unwilling to fulfil my request then I advise you to seek another person to help you and I would wish you well in your enterprise.

My kindest regards,
Hugh Jorgan
CEO,
BCR Inc.
Fokitscold, Iqualuit
Canada

p.s. - In your second letter you asked me not to "fuck you up". Trust me - I have no intention of doing that - so don't fuck me up - don't be a wanker - get the picture taken - capiche?

[Much of what follows has not been written by Kola - he ain't that good]

Quote:
Sent : August 27
Subject : SEND ALL YOUR DETAILS I WILL SEND IT BACK WITH MY PICTURE AS YOU WANT

Dear Hugh Jorgan .
Once again I think you very much for your understanding about this issue. The content of your yesterday mail was will understand buy me. You know that it a big decision and risk that am taking given all the details of late Mr. Johnson without getting to know about you very well. Now that am entrusting this amount of money in you hand are you sure that am dealing with the right person? Must importantly what we need now is a very good and honest trust so that this deal can move on, cause without trust nothing can work. Even if we invest one million dollars in this deal without it will not work.

In as much that I need money, I believe money is not everything in life. I have been working on this for a long time now before I deiced to contact a person to make the claims. All in information concerning this deal I have it all. Which necessitated my looking for an honest person to work with. I plan to come over as soon as this deal is over. Government is working with some international media organization preventing people and some government officials from looting funds away, just like the case of former head of state Gen sani Abacha who looted away about 3 billion dollars during has time. Switzerland government has expedited action on those funds to be returned back to Nigeria.

Please an appealing for you to keep this a top secret to your self.
Be more flexible with me so that we will move no to achieve purpose without further delay. The head of this finance company has made so much money from client like this late Johnson�s case. When nobody came to make claims for funds like this one. I will not make anything that will bring an embarrassment to your company or person.
SEND ALL YOUR DETAILS I WILL SEND IT BACK WITH MY PICTURE AS YOU WANT
Thanks.
Kola

[Time for a wee slap]

Quote:
Date: Aug 27
Subject: Unique picture = all details

Dear Kola -

What part of "send a unique picture with my logo and slogan" do you not understand?

Hugh Jorgan

[He now tries to obfuscate]

Quote:
Date : August 28, 2004
Subject : DO YOU MEAN MY PICTURE AND DETAILS?

DEAR Hugh Jorgan .

PLEASE DO YOU MEAN THAT I SHOULD SEND A PICTURE TO YOU FRIST? GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN. CANT WE TALK ON PHONE SO THAT WE CAN UNDERSTAND OUR SELFS WELL.

THANKS.
KOLA

Sent : August 29

Dear Jordan. [stupid idiot - can't remember my name or print a document]
Thanks you very much for all you have done to make sure that we move with trust. Which is the only thing that wills this to workout fine. I have tried to print out the it came out black , hope is ok like that if yes let me know now.
Thanks.Kola

Sent : August 30
Subject : Re: Photograph required to continue

DEAR Hugh Jorgan .
I HAVE PRINTED THE SIGN BUT IT ON BLACK IS THAT OK TO YOU?GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I CANT TAKE THE PICTURE WITH IT AND SEND TO YOU SOON.THANKSKOLA

[The man is obviously a moron so I decide to make things idiot proof. I later learn that he is screwing with me and he pays dearly for it]

Quote:
Date: Aug 30
Kola -

I don't understand what you mean by ""it is on black".

There is no colour - the letters and logo are black on a white background - how difficult can that be?

If you cannot read the letters then you make a HAND LETTERED SIGN using a marker on a large piece of paper. Forget about the logo for my restaurant.

Just PRINT the following in LARGE CLEAR LETTERS:
BEARDED CLAMS TASTE JUST LIKE FRESH FISH . . . Ummmmm Good

Hold the sign and have someone take a quick picture - scan it - email as attachment.

Kola, if you cannot do this simple thing then I wonder if we can do business together.

Hugh Jorgan
Bearded Clam Restaurants Inc.
Fokitscold, Canada

Quote:
Sent : August 31
Subject : Re: Picture is black

DEAR. [Still can't remember my name]
I UNDERSTAND ALL THE YOU MEAN , WHAT I WAS SAYING IS THAT I HAVE PRINTED THE PAPERS OUT FROM THE COMPUTERS AND IT CAME OUT BLACK THAT ALL I SAY.
I WILL SEND THE PICTURE TO YOU AS SOON AS ITS READY FROM THE COMPANY.
THANKS.KOLA

[Our letters cross]

Quote:
Sent : August 31, 2004 5:50:31 AM
To : Hugh Jorgan

DEAR Hugh Jorgan .
WELL THE CONTENTOF YOUR MAIL WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD BY ME AND I WILL WANT YOU TO DO THE SAME BY TAKING PICTURE WITH THE LOGO OF YOUR BUSINESS NAME.
IT WILL BE IN ADDITION TO A GUARANTY PAPER THAT YOU WILL SIGN FOR ME LATER.
DO SEND THE PICTURE SOON. I HAVE STARED THE PROCESS OF MY PICTURE, WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU SOON.THANKS.KOLA

[He seems to be firing off letters without reading mine using different emails - in the next he seems to be able to print now]

Quote:
Sent : September 1
Subject : RE: GET BACK TO ME NOW

Dear. Hugh
I have gone to the photograph to collect the picture and I was told that it would be ready buy tomorrow so I will send it to you tomorrow. Again do make sure that you were able to send to me your picture too.
Thanks.Kola

[Okay - he is now sending me shit from 3 different addresses - time for a slap to put him in his place!]

Quote:
Sent: Sept 1
Subjet: RE: Get Back To Me Now

Hello Kola -

Thanks so much for your second email without the picture. You obviously have your own view of how to do business. Over here in hockey puck land, we usually present a business card to identify ourselves just after shaking hands - in person - standing in front of you - so that you can recognize them in the future. Simple huh?

At that point people can begin to exchange information. We can't do that here so I need some 100% risk free proof of who you are - such as a picture. When I do business for the restaurant company, I decide what to do - not some mysterious person from Booga Booga Land.

I am the CEO - I make all the decisions. You do not!

Send the picture and I will shower you with all the information and help you could possibly want. I have just yesterday created a special bank account should immediate preliminary funds be needed.
But . . . If you don't want to send the picture, then don't write back.
Very simple instructions - this is the way I do business.

Your new buddy, Hugh Jorgan

[Well, what a surprise! A little slap and the lad gets his act together. I am busy with another bait so he can wait. For all you good readers, find just below my second trophy ever - yeh!]

Quote:
Sent : September 2, 2004 5:42:16 AM
Subject : RE: GET BACK TO ME NOW

Dear Hugh Please find the picture attached. I tried several times before we could get a photoshop that could do it. The letters turned out white in all previous pictures taken.I hope to hear from you today as soon as you have seen this photograph.If you so request, I will also send you copy of my international passport and identity card. Thank you for your understanding. Kola

Sent : September 3, 2004 7:04:16 AM
Subject : KOLA
DEAR HUGH.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SINCE, I HAVE SENT WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE MOVE ON.GET BACK TO ME SO AS TO KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT.THANKS.KOLA

Quote:
Sent: Sept 3
Subject: Please forgive my delay

Kola you old wanker -

How are you? The picture is excellent - exactly what I needed to assure a 100% risk free transaction. I have just been PMing with some associates and they all commented on what a good picture it is. You are one good lookin' guy Kola and I'll bet well endowed.

You remind me of an old compatriot, Harry Sakstroker who I met years ago in Chunga Choochoo, northern Buchawanaland (now Botswana). We were on a hunting trip tracking the elusive and rare red-bottomed gnu. Harry was an excellent tracker, a very powerful man who could grease an orifice with the flick of a wrist and suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. I hope, like Harry, you too are hung like a moose.

But enough of that - I do get lost in my old mammaries.

The reason for the delay has been the opening of two new restaurants - one yesterday in Fokitscold, Canada and another next Wednesday in Trona [that's Toronto for those who do not speak Canadian], which is the capital of the province of Ontario.

I know I haven't told you much about our new restaurant company called "THE BEARDED CLAM". My partner (Ivan Oflcokitch) and I received capitalization for our new venture in April of this year. Ivan (recently emigrated from Russia) has an extensive background in phallus cooking. Until recently I was the National Director of Research for the cow chip burger department at MacDonalds here in Canada. We have combined our talents to launch what we believe will be the next national chain of restaurants in the frozen north. We will of course be serving the normal food but our specialty is beaver (which is the national symbol for Canada). Our recipe of secret spices, (just like the Colonel at KFC), will be spread on slit beaver that has been marinated in the juices of the Cumsquat tree. Men go wild for it (even some dykes).

We have yet to finally decide on the company slogan but the choices are: "It even smells like fish � ummmm good!" or "We make every bearded clam juicy" or "Nothing tastes better than a bearded clam". What's your vote - please help us decide?

In the Canadian Province of Quebec, which is mostly French speaking, the name of the restaurant will be "LA VAGIN VELU". [Guess what VAGIN means in French?]

Ivan and I have discussed your latest email and we are indeed very excited. The money will allow us to even further expand. We have just recently opened in three cities and expect more signings soon. I tell you this information in the hope that you will consider investing in Bearded Clams in the future. With all that money it would be very easy for you to get involved with some juicy beaver! We could even help you with money and papers to get landed immigrant status *BEFORE* the money is transferred. Would you consider leaving the cozy warmth of Nigeria for a few months in the frosty cold white north?

So please give me a few days to complete the opening of the restaurant and then we can do the deal. In the meantime, email me with the details of the modalities on how we can transfer the money. My co-partner Ivan also would like to take you up on your kind offer to send your passport and identity cards scans. Since he is the CFO of the business, he handles all the finances and would like to see the identification you offered.

Hang tuff - I'll be in touch soon.
Regards,
Your old buddy (and hopefully future partner)
Hugh Jorgan

[And here's the restaurant logo - "borrowed' from a society of the same name and altered.]

Quote:
Sent : September 4

Dear Hugh

well I was not happy that have done all that you need to make sure that you are dealing with the right person and all of a sudden you did not write back to me. From you mail I can see that you have been very busy. On my voting, {Nothing tastes better than a bearded clam}. [He actually voted for the restaurant slogan!]

I like that. About the Canadian Province of Quebec, which is mostly French speaking, the
name of the restaurant will be {LA VAGIN VELU}. Is ok cause of the French speaking area? So that people around there can understand what is going on there. And equally would like to come over to Canada and settle with my wife. [And now he wants to emigrate - okay we can help there]
Hugh you have good plans for your life and with this funds in future we will be very rich people in the northern part of Canada
again I ask you to send the same picture I way I did and you have not done that, I still need it .

Get back to me.
Kola.

Sent : September 5

Subject : YOUR DETAILS

Dear
I am still waiting for your details and the picture so that we continue with we project. Which will help us in this deal. How is the business with you over there, hope all is well with you. Have a nice day.
Kola

[Okay - I have been stringing him along for a while now. Time to get serious and send some "real" information. I recently watched a documentary on Canada's new territory - Nunavut . It had some interesting detail on the City of Iqaluit and the municipal workers who seemed to be very nice people. So . . . . all the phone and fax numbers from now on go to these kind people. I know . . . not a good thing . . . but like my mugu, most of these people speak English as a second language - think of the possible conversations Wink ]

Quote:
Sent: Sept 6
Subject -VERY VERY BUSY

Kola - told you last email I am very busy with new openings. Here are numbers:

Bearded Clam Restaurants Inc.
763 Stretch Bearanus Way
Suite 23
Fokitscold, Iqaluit
Nunavut, Canada
Postal Code: X0A 0H0

Telephone Numbers:
1 - Ivan Oflcokitch - (867) 979-xxxx
2 - Hugh Jorgan - (867) 979- xxxx
3 - Lawyer's Office - (867) 979- xxxx - Law Office of Dewey Cheetum and Howe
Fax Number - (867) 979- xxxx

One other thing, please note that we are located just south of the Arctic Circle so our time zone is plus 9 hours GMT if you are calling from the Northern Hemisphere. If however, you are south of the Equator add an extra 2 hours for Monday to Friday during regular business hours. If you are south of the Mason-Dixon Line you may be out of luck because it may be Republican time.

Attached are two photos - passport and latest restaurant opening.

Another opening on Wednesday, the off to West Coast until following Monday for new partner meeting. Think seriously about coming over Kola and investing - it is getting very big - you need to invest in spicy beaver.

Hugh

[For those of you who watch Jeopardy in North America, you will of course recognize Alex Trebec, a very famous Canadian who announces a very famous show. Remember Google is your friend - pictures are small, speckled and altered for publication]

Quote:
Sent : September 7, 2004
Subject : NEW MAIL ADDRESS
Dear Hugh

The content of your mail were well-understood buy me and I would want you, to keep this information with your self. A junior attorney in our chambers has seen in contact with some of the mails that you have been communicating with. Based on that I would want you to use this new email
address from now no.

Cause I don?t want any body to do anything that we effort this business transaction. It?s a long time since I started to plan about the project.Which I have spent a lot of money to achieve what I have
today
I will send to you a details information tomorrow, Very soon I will come over to invest my funds with your company. [Please do - I will keep a jail cell reserved]

This is the detail of late Mr Meshech W Johnson date of birth 7 may 1956 over 5 years now (August 13, 1999). The amount is ($12,200,000.00USD) reference number FCGLTD\5565\code 3452. Date of death is 13-day of august 1999. And he was buried on September 15 1999 at Victoria cemetery Lagos. I will send my passport and identity card to you soon. Again I will want you to give this transaction all necessary attention so that can finalized it on time. We wish you well in the opening of your new branch on Wednesday.
Thanks
Kola

Sent : September 8
Subject : UPDATE
Dear Hugh

In furtherance to my letter of yesterday 07 September, 2004, please be informed that I will be visiting the finance company tomorrow before 12.00 noon to file the Transfer of Ownership. This will enable the company to facilitate the change of the beneficiary details to your favour.

The Finance Company may be contacting by mail or fax soon after my completing the application. Please, for good order sake, ensure that you let me know before effecting any reply to them.

Regards
K

Sent : September 8

Dear Hugh Jorgan.

Well I have acknowledged you mail of yesterday and promise to do the entire necessary things. I have forwarded all your details to the finance company and hope that they will contact you soon. Please make sure that you do not answer them what you don't know. [How the fok would I do that moron?]

Equally try to send to me your personal and private fax number were they could fax some of the documents to you. I wish you will in all your plans and today opening of your new business. Again if they call you just tell them that you will get to them soon, so that we can talk first.
God bless you.
Kola

Sent : September 10
Subject : UPDATE
Dear Hugh,
As a follow up to my last mail to you, please be informed that proper arrangements has been concluded from my side with the Finance Company. The name of the Finance company is Allied Trust Group. In case you wish to contact them, you may contact Mr. Sani Mohammed, Director Finance, Tel: 00234-803-438-xxxx or email: [email protected].

They may be contacting with further details. Please consult with me prior to any correspondence with them. Let me remind of the memo of understanding which I had earlier advised that we would sign. At the moment, I am preoccupied with ensuring the successful completion of this transaction. We will come to that as we progress with the transaction.
I hope the restuarant opening two days ago was a grand success? Please acknowledge the reeipt of this and my previous mails.

Thanks
Kola

Sent : September 10
Subject : UP DATE
Dear Hugh

The content of your mail were well-understood buy me and I would want you, to keep this information with your self. A junior attorney in our chambers has seen in contact with some of the mails that you have been communicating with. Based on that I would want you to use this new email address from now no. [You told me that before - I keep using the old email 'cause it foks you up and makes you work harder so you stay awake - capiche?]

Cause I don�t want any body to do anything that we effort this business transaction. New email address [email protected] It�s a long time since I started to plan about the project. Which I have spent a lot of money to achieve what I have today
I will send to you a details information tomorrow, Very soon I will come over to invest my funds with your company. [Can't wait!]
This is the detail of late Mr. Meshech W Johnson date of birth 7 may 1956 over 5 years now (August 13, 1999). The amount is ($12,200,000.00USD) reference numberFCGLTD\5565\code 3452. Date of death is 13-day of august1999. And he was buried on September 15 1999 at Victoriacemetery Lagos. I will send my passport and identity cardto you soon. Again I will want you to give this transactionall necessary attention so that can finalized it on time.We wish you well in the opening of your new branch onWednesday.
Thanks
Kola

[I am busy with another bait - he doesn't like being ignored]

Sent : September 14
Subject : STILL VERY VERY BUSY

Dear Hugh
Am still waiting to hear from you concerning this transaction. We don�t have time to waste again, I hop that you have finished the opening ceremony of your business in Canada last week Wednesday.
I don�t understand why you have not mailed me for a long time now.
Get to me.
Thanks.
Kola

Sent : September 14
Subject : Re: Please forgive my delay
Dear Hugh Jorgan,
I am becoming very worried if you are in good health as you have failed to respond to my several mails. I followed up with a telephone call yesterday and was informed that there was nobody with your name on the telephone you indicated to be yours. In some cases, my mails are returned back to me.The whole scenerio is very confusing and I an worried. I need to know if you have exchanged any correspondence with the Finance Company.If I do not receive your response to this letter, by the close of business on Wednesday 15 September, I will assume that you do not wish to continue with this transaction.In this case, I will advise the Finance company to withhold further arrangements.My best regards Kola

[Aha! He has been checking up on me, the devious little prick. He probably did try the phone numbers but there is no way he could have sent snail mail. In the end it really doesn't matter 'cause he now deserves a MAJOR BITCH SLAP]

But to see that you need to go to Hugh Jorgan Pt. 2

To go to Part 2, click http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25425
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic