SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't call me Dave

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dave is oddly quiet... no email to Anne and no email to Chad, so Chad sends him an email tonight:

Dave: Wow that was crazy last night. Bruce has caused so much problem here. Avril come home and call police. Anne is freaked out, she is scarred. Bruce leave here before police come and i have not seen him since last night. I hope he stay away but for now Avril take Anne to hotel. She doesn't tell me where. Do you have contact yet with Anne? She wants to hide now for few days until police catch Bruce again. I will try to keep you inform via email if I here and will try with skype ok.
Chad

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is so whiney!! He says in his job app that he quit his job because the salary was low!! So.. does he then make more money not working?? He is from Africa, and came to Turkey to work, you would have thought he would have made sure he was going to have a better job there than he had in Africa?? Funny that he does not want Anne telling anyone he is borrowing money from her... He also is far too bossy!! controlling a&& munch "pay more attention to me!!" "give me money" "Call me on the phone". he is talking about being broke but yet he has hours to talk on the phone! He need some roomys to help pay the rent!! Maybe his momma will help??
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anne has stopped emailing Dave since Thursday. Chad is the only one replying to Dave now

Quote:

Hello Mr Chad how are you doing and everybody, through out last conversation i have with you i keep on looking to hear from Anne but she did not reply to me, i ask my self why she never want to talk to David, i have being lonely here and i feel the only one to make me happy is Anne but she did not care to even write to me,

Please Mr Chad can you tell me exactly what is going on now, why is Bruce keep on disturbing everybody there, he was telling me on skype that Anne love him and i get confuse over that, please can you please talk to me , i am worried because i have not heard from any one, please help me to talk to Anne why she never want to respond to me, the only thing that make me happy in life is Anne she is the only love of my heart, but she can stay all long with out asking about me is that good,

Moreover i will want to know why and what happen between Anne and why this Bruce was trouble her life like that, i heard when Bruce was asking you to give Anne phone number i dont know why if Anne borrow money from him that make him to always brings problem maybe because i dont know why, i am worried because i have not heard from any one , please as you receive this message now try all you can to respond to me, i have check you online skype and you where are not online , please respond to me thanks David

Hello David: The whole situation with Bruce is just truble.
Bruce he come over to me again last night to ask money for beer. He didn't cause no trouble because Avril was home with bodyguards.
So Bruce just go home quiet,

Avril take Anne to secret cabin, she doesn;t tell anyone in case Bruce find out.
Avril say Bruce need to go counselling or she will call police and lawyer and sends him back to jail.
He need to move forward with life and let Anne and you also move forwards.
He and Anne were engaged for marriage before he went crazy.
He need to lets go of Anne

Anne send you message with Avril. She say she misses you and please do not woory that Avril take good care of her.

This is all news I has for now. I will keep you pasted for further informnations.

Friend Chad

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Avril finally gets a reply from the fraudstated Dave! Obviously he can't expect AN INTERNATINALS SUPERSTIR like Avril to reply straight away.... I predict fraudtration for our Dave!

Quote:

David Uche
21:30 (15 hours ago)

to me
Hello Dear Avril, please i am very sorry to respond to you now it quite delay,please i wanted to tell you that i am really grad over the kind help you are given to me and my Sweetheart Anne for us to get married soon,Meanwhile the lawyer have send me form which i have fill and send to him , and he ask me to complete it again and i have done that,

Please for over long time now i have not heard from Anne since after return from the tour in mexico and i was talking to your husand Chad on skype Bruce come in and he acted badly and i get confuse i heard the matter have reach to police please i am really sorry for what happen, if you can see Anne tell her that i am not feeling fine since she did not want to talk to me , even to email me for long time now, i am missing her , so i hope o hear from you soon thanks David

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having being rather busy in real life, time to dust off Avril.

Only took her 8 days to reply to our Dave!

You took so long to reply to me I have almost forgotten why I hate you, you disgusting pigdonkey! I see you have fetched Bruce to my door. I will have you murdereated if you do not sort this shit out. You are not worthy of my pretty Anne. I might have to use your face as a Witch Doctor's rattle if you hurt her. I am far too busy with a tour to be worried about your petty drama. Get a job, show you are decent and I may consider allowing you to drink from my cup. I need to be sure that you will not hurt my Anne. Have you forgotten she came all the way to your backwards Island to see you and you pissed in her Cornflakes, you low down scuzzbucket of monkeyjizz? Do you need a loan to visit my Anne. I can arrange that but you will have to agree to fight Bruce and to pay me back. I have read and understand all you have to say but I do not like you. You must reply fast.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol I have missed your posts Ewok! You should create your own online dictionary. You could make a bundle with the words you come up with.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ How kind of you to notice! My aim is to get Pigdonkey used as normal words in Nigeria!

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad works hard explaining why he does not work! Surely poor pay is better than NO pay?

Quote:
David Uche
13:58 (6 hours ago)

to me
Hello Mrs Avril,
i am very happy and much grad to hear from you now,please and please Avril i want to use this opportunity to tell you in any way that i have wrong you please forgive me, this time around i am not happy because of the way Bruce is making Anne since over long time now My sweetheart Anne have not respond to me because she hide for Bruce , i want to tell you that Bruce matter is a little matter as i come over there,

Meanwhile i want to ask you please the only thing i need in my life now is Anne i want her in my life and i am promising to you that i will never hurt tell, let me ask you for how will i hurt some one that i love that is going to be my wife the mother of children in time come, Avril i feel so bad because i never hear from her, please and please i love Anne with all my heart and i promise you i will never hurt her , for what must i hurt some one i have chose to be my wife, mother and my brother ask me about her almost every time i talk to them on phone, please if any way you can help me i really want to meet her there in canada,

i suppose to be in bulgaria because i have a new job there but if i travel to bulgaria i will not have free time so that when my visa is out i can come to canada , i stop to go to bulgaria for the new job because i want to be here so that when my visa is out immediately i can come to canada to meet with my Sweetheart Anne, Avril i did not refuse to pick her when she come to turkey to visit me, try to understand me i am telling you the truth of me, how can i refuse to pick her when i wanted any miss of seeing her, all i want in my life now is Anne please help me any how you can, dont say you dont like me because i am human being like you, i never done any thing wrong if i have done forgive me but because i love Anne please i promise i will never ever hurt her,

please my staying now in turkey here is not good for me , because i have no job now and i dont want to work again because do you know the salary they pay me here at month end is very poor salary, i have explain that to my Sweetheart Anne, do you know after paying for my house rent water light all my bill the salary will get finish, i am some one that is hard working but i need a good job that can make me to take care of my girl Anne, Avril please try to understand me well , i promise you and i will never hurt her because she mean alot to me, dont worry about Bruce till i come to canada any thing he want i can give him , he is my fellow man and once i do wedd her then i can have full right that when ever Bruce disturbe her i can fight him,

I hope that is a good ideal let me come first as i come i will like to wedd her then as i dod the wedding i have right any one that come across her i will fight the person, Bruce problem is little thing to me ok, please remember to forgive me and i want to tell you that my love to Anne nothing can stop us , she mean alot to me and i will never stop loving her, please i want Anne and please help me out , i needed your help on how i can meet her soon, please and please i want her , as you receive my message try and respond back to me ok thanks

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no doubt that you will accomplish just that, Ewok!! Evil Lol

Disgusting PigDonkey lad wrote:
because i have no job now and i dont want to work again because do you know the salary they pay me here at month end is very poor salary, i have explain that to my Sweetheart Anne, do you know after paying for my house rent water light all my bill the salary will get finish

Welcome to real life, Mr. McScammer! That's how many people in life get by. Rolling Eyes

How is he paying his rent, water and light bill now if he has no job?

It's amazing how these lads just plain don't want to work and believe they are above menial work!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Buddy , I had to read his explanation again ! The way I understood it he went from Africa to there to do that job ? I would have thought he would have worked those details out BEFORE he arrived?? So, now that he is not working and does not make any money .... I wonder how long the landlord , the electric company , water company will wait on him to pay the bills??? I am sure they'll understand that he was just tired of being taken advantage of by those nasty folks who wanted him to work hard and then did not want to pay him what he was worth!! Oh the indignity of it all!! So So unfair to that poor boy!!! Now, Where is he!! that lazy Git!!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He also hasn't returned the additional immigration forms I sent. Bad Dave!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After being away for some time because of some serious RL issues, I'm almost certain Dave may be history. This is the last email he sent Anne

Quote:
Hello My Sweetheart Anne,
How are you doing today, honestly i receive your message and to be honest with you since over some days now you did not mind to send message to me, even the money i ask you to send for me that my landlord is disturbing me so much to pay my rent is getting to be 2 months now and yesterday he came to my room and was telling me i have to leave his house,

After all i have ask you to do for me as help since then you did not even respond to me, now i think i will sale my laptop to be able to solve my problem , i think you will be there for me in good time and hard time, i dont believe you will delay in sending me money i ask you just to help me, yesterday have resulted me my landlord ask me to leave his house i think i will sale my laptop to pay up the rent, and i have told you every thing about it , i have even email chat and Avril none one respond to me now i am worried to hear from you , thanks Your Lovely David

Pooooor Dave, no one wants to talk to him, his landlord is giving him the boot, he has to sale his laptop, and he still has no money.

Just in case he's still around, Anne sent him this email:

My Dearest David: I know it has been a long time since I send you any email, but as you know I was hiding and afraid because of problems with Bruce. The problems has made me come to decide that I am not intersted in men anymore and have decided to try woman instead. I ask Chad and Avril to stop emailing you also because I want to tell you this myself. Thank you for being my friend and good luck. Your lovely ex wife Anne

Not sure if I'll get a reply, but who knows?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic