SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beverly Hills Flop

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one caught me on Tagged; now that we've been exchanging messages for a few days, I know that I am in love again Cool

Quote:
Samuel
An Ich
Jun 18 um 9:46 PM
Its me Samuel from Tagged.com

How are you today? please reply me if you get this message.

KISS KISS

An Samuel
Jun 19 um 8:34 AM

Good morning, Samuel!

How are you today?
Thank you for your mail, I prefer to communicate by mail, I don't like to chat.
I need time to think about what I read, maybe even more about what I write Smile
English is not my first language, I am German, I guess you will have seen that in my profile. I used to live in Berlin until last month, now I have moved to Castrop-Rauxel, that is a pretty insignificant small town right in the middle of Germany.
I lost my husband in a horrible accident 2 years ago in Berlin, he was run over by a municipal garbage truck when he was paving our driveway.
I almost lost my mind over this, I needed a therapy. And I am still on medication, but it is okay now, I am slowly finding back to life. Of course I sued the City of Berlin, and my lawyer was able to negotiate a compensation payment package which allows me to lead a convenient life.
I have a part time job as a pathology lab technician in Gelsenkirchen, means I assist the chief pathologist, take pictures and notes and type the autopsy reports.
It took quite some time until I got fully used to it, because from time to time it is pretty nasty what you get to see, believe me! But I have seen so much, it just don't bother me nomore.

Tell me all about you! Where and how do you live, what do you do to make a living?
Do you have any kids, or are you planning to have some?

I am looking forward to hearing from you again!

Warm regards
Louisa

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
Jun 19 um 2:24 PM
GOOD MORNING. I am very happy to receive this wonderful mail from you.
I am a father of a daughter, she is 6 years old and her name is
Samara. she live with me. I have being divorce for 2year now.
I am a business man, i deal on all kind of supply to company,
organization and individuals.
I am a faithful and generous man, i am easy going and have good heart and ready to fall in love.
I am very much interested you, i believe we both can be good partner and soul-mate. i will want you to give me the chance to show you how much i feel about you, i am very much ready to take good care of you and also love you with all my heart.
I am a very serious person with good sense of reasoning. Writing you via email is OK by me. i will still love you to open a skype account or activate your YM so we can video chat to enable us see each other. because i am ready for a serious relationship with you and i will love to see you, this will help we both know each other and to confirm if we are talking with the real person on our both photo. i am not doubting you but i just want to be sure because of the too many fake persons online.

I expect your response as soon as possible.

KISS KISS

An Samuel
Jun 19 um 3:12 PM

Dear Samuel,

please note that I do not chat, so I will definitely not download a messenger or other stupid stuff like that.
Even if I wanted, I am not allowed to do so, because I am using an office notebook which belongs to the Institute I am working for, and we are not allowed to download or install any applications without approval of the IT Department.

Please let me also say that I am kind of irritated to note the demanding character of the last part of your email. I am definitely not looking for anyone to command me around, I do not plan to apply for the position of your dog.
If you want a dog, go see your local animal shelter and get one there.

Please excuse me, but I do not believe you are seriously looking for a partner. You seem to be looking for a toy pet, and that is absolutely not my idea of what partnership should be like.

Kind regards
Louisa

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
Jun 19 um 3:42 PM

Do not get me wrong, i am a very serious person and ready for serious
relationship. please do not get it wrong, just wanted to see you, but
if you do not want to is OK.
How is your day going? what are your plans.

KISS KISS

An Samuel
Jun 19 um 4:54 PM

Hello Samuel,

then let's just continue where we stopped Smile
Don't get me wrong, but I got my own mind, and I don't bend myself anymore just because I fear to lose something or someone.
But we might have another issue, let's see what can be done about it.
You have a 6 year old daughter, and you are a self-employed business man?
How do you handle that, I mean who takes care of the kid when you are not around?
Why does the kid not live with the mother, which would be the normal arrangement after a divorce?
I have second thoughts about kids, to be honest. I never wanted kids, my ex did though, that was one seemingly never ending discussion going on between us. Kids can be quite annoying, they are noisy and demanding, and I am not the Mama-type at all!
I hope she is in a boarding school?

My day has been the usual business....corpses, that's what I deal with 8 to 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. Today we had to catch up with a shitload of autopsies from an Autobahn accident last Monday near Düsseldorf. A truck crashed into a bus loaded with pensioners who were out on a tour with their wives.
I don't want to bother you with the details, I took tons of pictures, but of course I am not allowed to share them. My job is far beyond the normality of other people's job lives, there are so many weird things I have encountered,you just would say that sounds hard to believe! The worst thing I ever came across was a guy who lost a bet; that's at least what his buddies told the police in the interrogations after the incident took place.
That guy was already pretty drunk on a late afternoon when he put on a gorilla costume and climbed over the fence of the ape enclosure in the Zoom Zoo in Gelsenkirchen. He wanted to pose for a picture, and what he certainly did not expect at all was the presence of a big male gorilla. The male ape though was obviously getting very excited about the "new kid on the block", and obviously he must have thought it was a female. You might have a vague idea about what happened next. The male ape approached from behind and penetrated the newcomer so hard that the poor guy didn't stand a chance. He died from inner bleeding within short time, while the whole scene was watched by zoo visitors who were honestly convinced they would experience the unique opportunity of watching an authentic gorilla mating.
The zoo management was so embarrassed, you won't believe it!
Even my boss and I had to sign confidentiality waivers, and not one single word made it into the papers.
Well, I could go on an on and on with stories like that, but usually people are not too keen on hearing it! Anyways, it would make me more that happy if you would show a minimum of interest in my job life.

What about you, what exactly is your job? Your description was rather generic; do you have to travel a lot, do you have employees, or are you running a one-man-show with 80 working hours per week?

And, most important of all: you have seen that I live in Germany, haven't you? Don't you think it could be a real challenge to establish a relationship with a person who is so far away?

I will go to bed soon, it's been a real hard day!
Have yourself a lovely evening!

Warm regards
Louisa

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
Jun 19 um 6:57 PM

Thanks for your email. My Daughter lives with me for now ,but when she is of age,i will send her to a boarding school. i don't want her to loose the touch of paternal love. i hope you will understand,my ex wife left me for a man she works for and eloped to Canada,leaving me with my daughter Samara to cater for,because she doesn't want her to be a barrier to her new found love. My dear, my business is all about supplies of industrial items like heavy duty machines,cars and science laboratories equipment. I have contacts in north America,Asia,and Africa including middle east. i have employees under me which comprises of about 15 workers. Samara is not much of a problem,moreover with time you will get to love her,because she is a very special kid. she is not loud,not troublesome and also not ill tempered. i assure you that you will grow to like my daughter.
i love the nature of your job,it is very interesting and i also like hard working women like you,and you are very free to discuss anything you encounter during the cause of your job,and i am ready to support you to the very end.
My dear distance is not a barrier,we can always work things out. Love is all that matters,and with time,i will invite you over California and i will come visiting from time to time before we finally make arrangement on where we will settle down for life. Please my dear do not say no,have really found something special with you. i know you must be tired due to your busy nature of your work. i wish you the best of night rest my love,and i pray for the soul of that man who died of internal bleeding. Sleep well my darling. i understand that you are at night over there,but my time here is 9:52 AM. i care about you so much dear. stay well and hope to hear from you soonest my sweetness. make sure you dream about me kitten.

KISSES

An Samuel
20 June 8:33 AM
Good morning Samuel,

thank you for your mail, I read it when I had my morning coffee and my tranquilizer. I am not really doing very good this week, I have a constant headache, and I was having bad nightmares.
I hope this will all get better when I will settle in with a new partner; this loneliness is not good for me at all!

Your job sounds highly interesting; would you like to tell me about the projects you're presently working on?

I think it is a great idea to meet in person! I love the US, but I have never been to Los Angeles before, and you happen to live in Beverly Hills of all places; that's where all the Hollywood stars live, right? Do you have any VIP neighbors? That would be so awesome!
I could apply for a vacation, I haven't had any this year so far. If my boss signs the application, I could book a flight and come over to see you. What do you say?
Would next month be ok, does that fit in with your plans and your job obligations?

It's 8.30 am now here, and I have to go to work.
I am thinking of you, have yourself a great day!

Hugs
Louisa

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
20 June um 2:10 PM

Thanks for your sweet message and the wiliness to meet me soonest, i am very happy and ready to meet you soonest as you have planed, i pray your boss grant the approval for the vacation so that we could meet and spend much time together, i promise to spoil you a lot and show you around.
I am currently on a deal to supply science laboratories equipment to a school in Toronto Canada which i am still working on. i am to make the supply before the end of this month, so i will be going to Canada before the end of the month. i am almost done with the purchase of the science laboratories equipment.
I live in a very cool neighborhood and i have a lot of celebrity (VIP)
around. and i promise to make you have plenty of fun if you are here, for now i only have my Canada deal to handle, which makes next month as you have planed a success for our meeting.
Its 5:20 AM here. i just woke up. i was very happy to receive such
wonderful message from you and knowing that you are welling to meet me.
I know you are already at work, do have the best of time at work and a blissful day at work. I expect your response with your warm and sweet words.
KISS KISS

An Samuel
20 June um 3:12 PM

Hello Darling,

what a lovely surprise to receive another letter from you, thank you so much! I'm in my coffee break, it will be some 45 minutes because I will have to work late today, the fridges are still full. We're still working on the pensioners from the bus accident, though fresh stuff is coming in basically all around the clock. In most cases it turns out to be a death by natural causes though, but every once in a while we're up to a big surprise.
Yesterday we had a bud coming in who was supposedly killed in a little gang riot. We do have some kind of trouble here in the Ruhr area with motorcycle gangs, it's above all caused by the the Satudarah, having moved in from the Netherlands, trying to mark their ground against the Hells Angels and the Bandidos.
This guy got it pretty bad actually, his fingernails were torn out, his privates cut off with a carpet knife, and then, last but not least he was released by a shot in the forehead.
For the guy, it would have been more better, had it been the other way round, but that's the way life is I guess.

WOW, it's great news to learn that you are living in a VIP environment!
Oh come on, I am dying with curiosity, don't let me down!! Tell me all about it, who is it?
Ha, and if it should turn out to be George Clooney, you might be in serious trouble Smile

You're doing business in Canada soon? Wow, that sounds interesting! I've been to Canada many times, I have spent many vacations in the East, New Brunswick and PEI most of the times, so i know my way around there!

I have filled out the vacation application form today, and I can let you know that I will be able to book my flight for 5 July, what do you say? I can still change it, if it should not be convenient for you! We might as well meet in Canada, just as you please!

Do you have a cell phone? I would so much like to talk to you! There is so much I want to ask you, but when I am typing along, I am often just carried away with my daily business routine and job-related issues.
My number is +49 160xxxxxx3, just feel free to call me anytime you like!

And: I have found a song that perfectly expresses my feelings for you, Sweetheart! The message is in there, I sincerely hope you like it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VZU_1N0Xzk

Hugs and kisses
Louisa

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just called my cell twice, and he's African for sure......35 Minutes of totally pointless chitchatting at his expenses...he loves my voice, and now he's convinced I'm real Cool

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing like a phone call to boost the investment-especially on his dime.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
20 June um 6:40 PM

My mobile +1 510 4670265, it was nice hearing your voice. i tried calling back after the phone connection went off, but your number did not go through again. i am glad i have you. kisses. i checked my phone settings, my number is open, i do not know why you complain about not seeing my number. please always try pick calls with unknown number because i do not know if my next call will come unknown again.
From your voice and speak i believe you are very tired because of your busy day at work, all you need is much rest and eat more fruit and also talk much milk. Don't worry, I will surely talk enough milk!!
As for our meeting, i will update you as soon as possible, because i will not want to disappoint us. I hate disappointment and i will never do that to you or lie to you anyway whatsoever, my dislike are lies,cheating and empty promises look who's talking!!
I will always keep you posted on my move, due to my plans and arrangement i will be done in Canada first week of July, then we can immediately make arrangement on the best time to meet i need our meeting to be comfortable for the both of us.
I wish you the best of night rest and i will send my guardian angel to watch over you as you sleep. I will go run some finishing touch to my supply equipments, its 9:40 AM here so i still have plenty of time today to put my supply equipments in order.

KISSES

Louisa
An Samuel
20 June 8:02 PM

Good evening Samuel,

your message reached me shortly after I swallowed my evening tranquilizer, how sweet you are, Darling!
I solemnly promise from now on to take every call on my cell, even if it should not show any caller ID, and don't get me wrong, that was no complaint, it was just telling you that your call came in NOT showing the number, and that normally just freaks me right out, you hopefully understand?
I have been tormented and harassed by anonymous phone calls on my cell for quite a while, that's why I am very very careful.
O my love.......it is so great to know that we will meet soon! I am ready to go, it's all up to you. Just tell me when and where to fly to, and i will hop on the aircraft in basically no time!
I will go to bed now, I have had a really exhausting day!
I am so happy I have allowed you to enter my life!!

Kiss Kiss
Louisa

Information on phone number range +1 510 467XXXX

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Oakland, Fruitvale, CA
Original network provider* Tw Telecom Of California Lp - Ca

*) Number portability has not been taken into account

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's where this little sucker stole his Tagged profile pic from:

http://thibaultdelavaud.fr/2014/01/17/silo-hugh-howey/

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
20 June um 9:16 PM
Thanks for the sweet message and i understand you, i am very happy that you allowed me into your life i promise to respect and adore you forever,God gave us 86,400 valuable seconds each day. May I use a few seconds to say thanks for giving me the gift of knowing someone like you. I have you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that’s where you are! If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do and I will. KISS is purely organic and naturally sweet, has no artificial ingredients and is 100% wholesome…Here’s one for you…MMWAAAH! Have a nice night rest!

An Samuel
20 June um 10:01 PM
Oh my God, Samuel!

What on earth are you doing to me?
I was just about to go to bed and cuddle up for another long and lonely night darkened by the usual nightmares, when all of a sudden my notebook beeped at me, and I found your message!
Sam....I hope it is ok if I call you Sam?
Sam, you really make me shake all over with a lust for life and a burning desire I haven't felt for ages!

Your poetry almost makes me forget all the horrible incidents in my life.....and I have never talked about my darkest moment to ANYONE, not even to my therapist.... you must know when the garbage truck ran Nepomuk over, the concrete he had put out in the driveway had not completely dried out, so most of his blood and even some shredded pieces of bone (those CSI clowns explained to me later it must have been parts of his ribcage.....frigging idiots, I'm a path lab technician, as if I had not known exactly!) sunk into the semi-wet concrete, and as the reason for the accident was totally unclear at that time, the cops blocked the whole area around the house for 2 days. When they were done with what they called "examination", the concrete had fully hardened, so there was no way to remove the large blood stains and the bones.
So, even 2 years after the accident, I was reminded of what had happened every single time I came home from shopping and steered the Porsche into the driveway, because I had to run over remains of my beloved husband.
Can you understand this moral dilemma?
You might say YES, but in reality I don't think you can.
Nobody can.
Ever since that day I'm carrying my personal hell with me, in my head.
You are are great gift for me, too, because I am haunted by the notion that you might be the one who will be able to make me forget, and learn to love again!
I have to confess how I have enjoyed your virtual kiss....and I would give anything to trade it for a real one!

Sam...... I love you!
Here's another song for you, I couldn't say it any better!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr0xJBsVbZY

Good night
Yours
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so hilarious MG. I'm pretty sure the details are lost on this guy but you had me at the gorilla incident and then the ongoing autopsy talk. I only hope he continues to KISS KISS up to you so we see where he's headed with all this. Please keep posting- want to see what creeps lurk in the morgue next for you to work on!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the next bait, rather than refuse messenger outright, wear them down. when they demand messenger I reply with "what's that?" Then I have them explain it minute detail, and them tear them a new one cos I can't get it to work!

They mostly give up on messenger after that

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There he goes again Smile I like it when they are so focused on their script that they really don't get all the stupid details you write to them.

Quote:

Samuel
An Louisa
Jun 20 um 10:55 PM

I understand you and all the pain you have pass through, i promise to heal your wounded heart. i am here for you now. i will make you forget all your sorrow. i will give you my heart and we will both live and enjoy my world. Maybe, I don’t really know you that well. I don’t know how you exactly act, but those things will not keep me away from you. Coz those are my reasons why I’m here… to know you much better.
70 million people are having sex right now! 40 million are planning to have sex. 30 million are dreaming of it and one expert is busy reading this message! I LOVE YOU WITH MY LIFE. sleep well my dear, i will write you later when i am done with the equipment checking. KISSESS

An Samuel
21 June um 8:30 AM

Good morning Sam,

it's a really wonderful morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and there is another one of your romantic letters!
Darling, you don't know how good you are for me!
I feel much better, knowing there is someone out there who cares for me and has feelings for me.
Today is Saturday, this weekend I am not on schedule, but I am on call. They might get me to work if necessary, but normally that won't happen, so there are 2 days of leisure ahead. The only work-related thing I must do is get my spinal column saw back, the blade needed some sharpening, and the shop just sent an email; it's ready for pickup, and I will need it on Monday.
I think I will just grab my car keys, get the saw and then I will drive around a bit; maybe I will take my camera with me and take some pictures. I haven't been in Cologne for quite a while, and I really like the old Gothic cathedral on the banks of the Rhine. If I manage to get a good picture, I promise to send it to you!
And I might even ask them if it is still possible to get married in that church, what do you say?

Hey, you haven't told me about the VIPs in your neighborhood, so who is it???
I am so curious and exited! Do you ever meet one of them, I mean in another way than just saying "hello" when you walk up to your mailbox? Do you see them at parties or barbecues? Maybe we can invite a few of them to attend our wedding, that would be cool! Imagine, we might make it to the papers!
Oh Sam, I can't find words to express my happiness!
It seems like I'm walking on air!
I love you so much, Honey!

10000 Kisses
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot track him because he uses gmail, but I have sent him one message with an attached picture of Cologne Cathedral from my whoreadme-account, that brings at least some details forward:

Read Duration 20 seconds
HTTP Referer (Empty)
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 (via ggpht.com GoogleImageProxy)
Browser Firefox 3.0
System Windows XP
Mobile No

Quote:
Samuel
An Ich
21 June um 5:21 PM

GOOD MORNING MY SUNSHINE.
its 8:07AM here. i got back very late yesterday and i was really tired. i am happy its weekend, its fun time again. i will go outing with my daughter.
I am happy to know that you are free and going to have some rest after a hard week work, make sure you drive with care when going to get you blade, and be safe for me. i do not want anything to happen to you. you are my world and my everything depend on you. Surrounded by the sweetness of your love, You are my angel sent from heaven above
I’ll love you till the last day forever My promise of love I’ll keep
till my life is over
Please make sure you ask about our marriage i will be very happy to hear good news in that regards, You are like the music that gets me dancing. The melody that get me singing. Addicted to you am not leaving. Can’t get enough of you this is like recycling.WTF ????
I always meet celebrities everywhere i go, they are not fun to me
anymore. i see them as normal. i will be able to invite a lot to our
wedding, when we meet in July you will see what i mean.
Sweet drops of flavored honey that’s you, Delicious scoop of vanilla
ice cream that’s you. Strong, determined and faithful still you
I love you I really do. i love the way you call my name. i adore you dear

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
21. June um 5:25 PM

Thanks for the photo my love. i can't wait to get a photo of you. i
think about you always.
Please make sure you send me a photo of your today outing.
KISSES my sweet angel.
Tears of love roll down my eyes. Love has found me you make my dreams come true
Never to toy with what we share. I love you loads

Louisa
An Samuel
21 June um 6:39 PM

Good evening my beloved Sam,

thank you so much for your awesome, poetic words! Geez, I can almost hardly believe that I EVENTUALLY have found someone like you! I am so happy!
Yes, I did walk up straight into the Cathedral and inquired about it, and they still do marriage ceremonies in there, is that not great news?

I had a very nice day indeed, and nothing bad happened when I picked up the saw; you don't have to worry, dear, I am very well trained in handling my equipment!
I have been picking up quite a lot from a former work mate who sadly had to leave the Institute quite a while ago for unknown reasons. Armin was really an asset at the autopsy table, he knew exactly where and how to cut. I deeply regret that we lost contact , I have no idea where he is now. Every once in a while his mom, Silvia Meiwes, writes me a short note, but strangely she never mentions him, our conversations seem to be strictly limited to the usual "how are you doing, I am fine" level. So what, that's tempi passati now!

Apart from taking pictures, I did the usual stuff Cologne tourists do.
I strolled along the banks of the river, had 2 Kölsch beers and sat down by the water for a while, feeding ducks with the rests of my Hamburger bun.
Ha..... you know what? I am not sure whether you will like this, but sometimes I have a pretty bad sense of humour!
What I love to do on the occasion is to squeeze some good portion of pre-chewed chewing gum into the bun before I feed the ducks. You just won't believe how hilarious the outcome can be sometimes....... ha ha ha!
It is ever so funny to see their beaks sticking together and to watch their desperate efforts to get away from each other!

Oh Sam, I wish you were here! We could have so much fun, joy and pleasure together!
I found another song for you, and you are my sunshine!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NavVfpp-1L4
I am truly amazed that you really will be able to invite all your celebrity neighbors to our wedding, but I guess that will cost a little fortune, huh?
They need to travel, and they will need suitable hotel accommodation, oh my Goodness!
I think we should start setting up a marriage party budget Smile

I LOVE YOU!!
Kiss Kiss
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can almost hear the wedding bells; too bad it's Sunday and I am off work, so there aren't any autopsy details today jump_4_joy

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
Jun 21 um 9:45 PM

Thanks for the message, i am very happy to hear that we can have our wedding at the Cathedral and also to know that we can start plans for our wedding budget, what do you think the cost will be? i need to know because i am tired of being single.
Please dear i will need you to please send me some of the photo you took today. i will love to see it. And Samara also want to see your photo. please dear send me your photo.
I expect your photo in your next message.
Thanks for the nice song, i am very happy to have you in my live my sunshine.
KISSES

An Samuel
22 June um 4:22 AM

Good morning Sam, my Darling!

I just woke up, in the middle of the night, and I can't fall asleep again, so I made myself some coffee and turned my computer on, and I was so happy to find another mail from you, my sweetness!
Honey, I really have no idea about the cost scenario for our wedding. If you want to get married here in Germany, in that wonderful cathedral in Cologne, it might get quite expensive because we will have to fly all your VIP neighbors in and get them hotel accommodation. I need to know how many people that would be, and I guess they won't be satisfied with a bed & breakfast, so I think 500 € per person and night would be a realistic assumption, don't you think so?
You and Samara can of course stay at my house, but the day before the wedding we should consider a hotel, too, because it takes almost 2 hours to get from Castrop-Rauxel to Cologne.
Do you own a tuxedo? If not, you would need to get one, and Samara and I will need dresses, and I will need bridesmaids, and they will need dresses, too! Oh yes, and we will need wedding rings! A little diamond would be nice indeed Smile
Then I would need to find a suitable place for the wedding party, the cost will of course depend on how many guests we will be having, and what kind of food we choose.

Oh my goodness, this is so exciting!! I think if we are really up for a nice wedding party, we should consider spending at least 50.000,00 €, maybe more.
You need to tell me how many of you celebrities you plan to invite, and above all: tell me WHO it is, I am so curious!!

The sun is about to rise now, and it will be a beautiful morning again. I think I will go for a little morning walk, to get some fresh air.
I have attached some pictures, two of the cathedral, and two of me, just for you, my Darling! Please let me have some more pictures of you, and of course I would like to see how Samara looks like, can I have one of hers, too?

I love you, Baby!!

10000 Kisses
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is going to be some party! I will meet Bruce Willis, how exciting!
He has sent this, + 7 pictures of Hugh Howey and his little daughter.

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
22 June um 4:45 PM

GOOD MORNING MY SWEETNESS.

I am very happy to receive such message from you, and also very happy to hear about our wedding plans, i am very sure about this below celebrities even if i invite them or not, because we are very close and they will always attend any of my function. they are:

Jennifer Lopez
Bruce Willis
Justin Timberlake
John Legend

I will ask John Legend to perform in our wedding, i will need him to sing for you and also make you smile, I am very close to John Legend, he is really a nice friend to me. I can't tell now on how many will come outside my listed above names, but lets plan for about 20 to 30 celebrities, i am sure about 20 to 30 celebrities attending, but first we will need to get our invitation card ready to enable me invite as much as possible.
I am very happy to know that Samara and i can stay with you during our wedding, i can't tell you how much joy i feel here knowing that i am getting married again to my soul-mate. i will keep on thanking you for accepting me into your life.
I could search my whole life through and through an never find another you. I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.
As for your dress,Samara and the bridesmaids should not be a problem we both will go shopping there i will get good and nice Tuxedo of your choice for myself also.
When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you. If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you. They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you and read your message, I fall in love all over again.
Attached is some of my photo and also Samara's photo.
I love you LOADS.

Louisa
An Samuel
22 June um 5:53 PM

Hello Sam, my love!

Wow, thank you for the pictures, I must confess you're some sexy and crispy, I can hardly wait to get my hands on you! I just love your eyes, you have that very special way to look into the camera....it just makes me shiver all over!
That is something I hardly ever get to see these days, the only thing I get during the week is blind stares out of dead, cold eyes.
During the weekends I don't see anyone most of the times, and when I go out to the park or some other place to take a walk or to take pictures, I hardly ever take notice of other people, lest look them into the eyes. Oh my, I love your eyes!
And your little girl Samara is really a sweet looking young lady!

And OMG, Jennifer Lopez, Bruce Willis, Justin Timberlake and John Legend? And you will make him sing for me? And there will be even more celebrities, between 20 and 30?
OH WOW....WOW WOW, holy smokes! This is so absolutely extra cool, just unbelievable!!
Can already tell my friend Julia about it? Ha....she will explode with anger and jealousy, because she's always showing off with her husband, the lawyer! Do you have a picture of you and Bruce? Oh my good heavens, I have seen all the "Die Hard" movies at least 3 or 4 times, he is awesome!
I'm not so sure about JLo, I never cared to much for her, to be honest, but I don't mind if she's around, we can seat her on a table in a corner, would that be ok?
And John Legend will really sing for me? You know, I like to sing, too! I can't, but I like to do anyways Smile Maybe John can perform a duet with me? I would love to sing "We've got tonight" with him, I just love that song!

Oh God....Sam, I have to go now, I have to call Julia, and I have to find some breathtaking dresses, I guess I will spend the rest of the day on the web!! I love you like crazy!!

But, Darling, this will cost us big time! Just think about the flight costs for the 35 celebrities, I guess they will fly 1st class, right? Lord Almighty...... are you sure we will be able to afford that?

Oh my, I didn't expect such a great surprise today; my day didn't really start too good, there was a little accident, and yes, I know, you don't mow the lawn on a Sunday, but the grass was already up pretty high, and I was like "Oh, come on, Lou, just get it done now", so I got the mower out of the garage and did it. Unfortunately I didn't see my neighbor's little Shitzu approaching from behind, and I ran him right over when I turned the mower. That was a pretty mess, and if they find out, I will be in trouble. They used to take that annoying little beast to dog shows and exhibitions, and they have won 2 contests already!
Well, I am rather pragmatic, I just grabbed the corpse by the tail and put it into the freezer. Next week I will have to get rid of it.
Sam, you will meet them at our wedding reception, but you MUST promise me not to tell them anything!

I have to go now!!!!! I have to call Julia and tell her all about it!

Sam, I love you like crazy, and if necessary, I would move a mountain to be with you!

10000 juicy kisses

Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He says "getting married again"-did I miss the first wedding?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
He says "getting married again"-did I miss the first wedding?

He's a widower...... lost his wife in a tragic accident. Seems to happen to many of the love lads. What strikes me as odd about this one is where he got all the private pictures of Hugh Howey from which he has sent to me. I have put them all through Google picture search, and not a single one popped up, that's weird.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to involve him into the wedding preparations, so I send him a brief mail and ask him a favor. This is NOTHING compared to all the paperwork which is waiting......

Louisa
An Samuel
23 June um 10:26 AM
Good morning, my love!

I have tried to call you, because I wanted to hear your voice, but I couldn't reach you.
Well, at least I got a taste of it, I could hear your voicebox!

Please, would you look at this homepage?

http://www.cinderella-brautmode.de/kollektionen/2015/abendmoden/

It's a store in Cologne, I think that is pretty convenient. I have already set my mind on a dress for me, but I would like to hear what your choice would be.
And please check out the evening dresses, we need to agree upon the colour and the style for the bridesmaids!

Oh my God, I am so excited, and so busy!!

I love you
10000 Kisses
Louisa

Quote:

Samuel
An Louisa
23.06. um 8:21 PM

Good morning my QUEEN, thanks for your the sweet message.
I am very happy to hear that you called my mobile, i am very happy to know you remember me always. I just check my voice note and did not see any from you. it's recorded, dear

I have checked the home page and i absolutely love all the dress for you considering your sexy look and nice body shape. I cannot really chose for you from this photo because all the dress fit you, I believe when we are together in person we will be able to make the best choice. 2 good head is better than 1.i know we will be together soon.
I can always feel the presence of your love in my life. Everything you do makes me love you even more. I feel overwhelmed in your never ending love. You are the first and the only person to touch my heart with your passionate and never-ending love. I love you. You are so caring and affectionate. Your heart is filled with compassion and love. I am so lucky to be in love with an angel.
Did you divorce with your man before his death ? i am so much in need of you as my wife and will want to do everything legally and right. i want to be your man for life, Each time I look at your gorgeous face, I feel my heart melt in your love. I just cannot stop thinking about you. I love you. My heart beats only for your love. Life with you feels like a fairytale, so beautiful and pure. Let us live in this world of love forever. I love you.The day you stepped into my life, you changed it into something so beautiful and meaningful. he's got that at least partly right Cool
You are just so amazing to have around. I cannot stop myself from telling you everyday, how much you mean to me. I love you so much.
I guess you will be back from work now, hope your day was great. i wish you the best in the rest of today. i love you til death my love. take good care of yourself and make sure you eat well for me. i need you in good shape and in good health.

Louisa
An Samuel
23 June um 10:53 PM

Hello my one and only sexy love Sam,

oh, I don't know where to start! All different kinds of thoughts are spinning round in my head, and I am scarcely able to condensate. I'm so focused on our wedding, and I'm so intrigued by the imagination of all these celebrities spending the day with us!
There was a little mishap at work, but only a minor one, I swear!
Today we didn't have that much to do, all the pensioners were done during the course of last week and picked up by the undertaker, and we didn't have too many new candidates coming in over the weekend. There was just a woman who was hit by an underground train (not too much left to work on actually), and then, and that's where my personal bad luck started, an autopsy on a 67 year old alcoholic who had died of a heart attack.
I was assisting the Chief Examiner, and I had to take the inner organs out, weigh them and get some sexional preparations ready, for the mykrocsopical examination.
Have you ever seen the liver of a long-term alcoholic? Geez, that thing was ever so incredibly huge, glibbery and slimy!
I had to think of you all of a sudden.....I don't want to lose you! Sam, please be honest with me: do you drink??
I did not condensate enough, and that is a major mistake in a job like mine, because I was distracted. I cut the liver into fine slices to get it prepared, and one piece must have fallen down, I stepped on it, slipped out and fell. The floor in the morgue is all tiles, and believe me, it hurt really bad! I have a chronic coccyx contusion now (Morbus CCC), and I can tell you, that hurts like hell! It will get better slowly, but I don't think we will be able to have sex in the missionary position for the next 3 or 4 years.

Oh Sam, do you think it is possible that I can work as a path lab tech in LA, where they handle the real big cases, like let us say the victims of the OJ Simpson case?
My goodness, what a potential chance for me! Do you have any idea what I need to do to get a visa and a work permit, will our marriage be enough, or is there any other paperwork?

I have talked to the Standesamt today, Schatzi. As we want to get married in the wonderful Cologne Cathedral, we will have to go to the Standesamt in Cologne. They told me that you and Samara can fly in with a tourist visa which will be issued for 3 month. For the wedding procedure, I will have to make a formal application, and they require documents. I will need a copy of your passport and a copy of your birth certificate, and it would be very helpful if you could provide these documents by mail, so I can get started with all this administrative shit Smile

I have checked the time difference between us. Right now here in Germany it is 11.00 pm, in LA it's 2.00 pm, so I am 9 hours ahead, that makes it pretty difficult to make spontaneous phone calls. Can I call you tomorrow at 3.00 pm your time?

Oh Baby...... I love you so much, I am crazy for you!!!

100000 Kisses
Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
23 June um 11:21 PM

I am very sorry about your fall, i feel very bad about it. How are you now. Hope it does not hurt you much ? I am very happy to know that our Marriage plans is progressing. i love you with my life. As for the marriage procedure, when we meet we will do everything that is needed you do not need to rush yourself, because i believe the work load will be too much for you alone i have to be with you all through to assist you.
You are always free to call me anything you need, you are my wife and you have no restriction to the time you can call me, since 3:00 PM my time is fine for you. i will wait for you call.
Baby, i drink not always, i am a social drinker, i drink when need be and not always, hope you will not dislike me because of this?
I expect your response soonest.
KISSES

Louisa
An Samuel
24 June um 12:01 AM

Oh Sam, my beloved Baby Darling!

I am in bed now...."on the rocks", so to say. I had to do something, so I took a floating ring, filled it with ice cubes and put in into my bed, and that is your Queen's throne for the moment Sad very effective, but yet so uncomfortable!
I tell you, but I wouldn't tell anybody else, because it is so embarrassing! Please, promise me not to mention a word towards Bruce or JLo, ok? I am almost dying with shame here!
It still hurts, but my butt is getting comfortably numb, and I hope I will be able to fall asleep.
Let's talk about the paper work tomorrow, ok, Darling?
And I promise I will call you, 3.00 pm LA time!!

I love you!

Kisses, Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps on trying......

Quote:

Samuel
An Louisa
24 June um 12:14 AM

OK, i expect your call. i will like us to talk on skype, please dear do this for me.
I love you. Please reply.
KISSES

Louisa
An Samuel
24 June um 12:23 AM

Hello Love,

I don't have Skype on my office notebook, and I am not allowed to download it!
I will call you from my cell phone, ok?

I love you, dear!
Good night, and Millions of kisses
Louisa

and just won't let go.....

Quote:

Samuel
An Louisa
24 June um 12:24 AM

Don't you have a personal computer ?
love you loads, i expect you reply.
KISSES

Louisa
An Samuel
24 June um 12:30 AM

Hello Love,

no, I don't have a computer at home, because I don't need it.
I may use my office notebook for so many different applications, but certain types of software are not allowed.
I never needed any chat or Skype or stuff like that.
Is there anything wrong about a good old fashioned telephone call?
If yes, what would that be?

Honey, I am in pain, I need to get some rest now, it is past midnight over here already, ok?
I love you, but I am tired!

Kisses, Louisa

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad seems somehow suspicious

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
24 June um 12:37 AM

Wish you the best of night rest my love, i guess you are not using you office computer now, because such office regulation that will not allow you to run such apps will definitely not allow you go home with it.
i wish you a wonderful rest time with me well my baby, the joy of my life. i want to hear from you before you sleep.
KISSES

Quote:
Samuel
An Louisa
24 June um 1:09 AM

Its 30mintues dear no reply, guess you are sleeping now. i wish you the best of night rest. I LOVE YOU
KISSES

Louisa
An Samuel
24 June um 7:36 AM

Good morning Sam, my love!

I am up now, having my coffee and my painkiller, and I have to leave for work in 20 minutes, so there is only little time to write to you now.
Oh Darling, there is so much we have to talk about when I call you later!

Listen Sam, I have told you several times now that I am using an office notebook, and they do allow me to take it home, why wouldn't they? I need it, because when I'm on call or on standby, I need to be able to access my files, and I have a remote log in.

But I guess you and I have more important things to discuss!
I cannot quite understand how relaxed you are when it comes to all the necessary Standesamt paperwork. If you want to get married here in Germany, we need to get that started urgently.
We can't wait until I am with you in LA in the beginning of August, it might take months until we will have the Aufgebot ready then!

Talk to you later, I love you lots!

Kisses,
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, I had planned to slap him, but he is pulling back.....nice!
The money call is in preparation, a business trip to Malaysia lays ahead.

Quote:
Samuel Hill
An Louisa
24 June um 8:51 AM

Good morning to you my queen. Thanks for your message, its late here and i am about going to sleep after a stressful day. i had a meeting with a client in regards to a deal in Malaysia.to supply heavy duty machines and also the finalizing of my Canada supply. i have worked (scammed?)a lot today. I wish you the best of today at work and a successful time working.
AS for our marriage plan, i will want us to be together and make full plans, that will enable us have the best marriage, i will not want a situation where this will be done in rush and end up not good for us, please dear let be patient till we meet to make finial arrangement.
Its better is waste time and be successful than rush and have what will not be good, remember we have a lot of well placed persons attending the wedding, please for this i need the best and i will love to have a well planed wedding with my you my love.
I am very tired and want to sleep. i will expect your call so we can talk much tomorrow. we were supposed to talk TODAY!
Have the best time working today.
I love you loads.
KISSESS

No instant reply from me; of course not, because I was at work

Quote:
Samuel Hill
An Louisa
24 June um 9:52 PM

GOOD DAY MY SWEETNESS.

I have not had from you today, trust you are OK?
How was work? <---- good question! I will have to think about something Cool
I have missed you a lot.

KISSES

Louisa
An Samuel Hill
24 June um 11:27 PM
Good evening, my love Samuel!

It's fine with me that we talk tomorrow, I have had a very stresfull day, and I am still in bad pain, thank you kindly, Morbus CCC! I have swallowed lots of painkillers today, now I am sitting on my iced floating ring again, in my bed. I had to cover the mattress with plastic foil, because the ice will melt during the night. Yesterday, in my worst pain, I didn't waste a single thought at this possibility, and when I got up in the morning I realized my mistake, my bed was all wet!

This afternoon I took a longer break and went to see a radiologyst, to have my coccyx radioed. The diagnosis was quite a little shock for me! My doc said it was trivially evident that the tip of the coccyx must have broken of when I crashed on the stair. The wound is not bleeding though, so he said that the lost tip might be moving around in the presynaptic columns, in between the subcutaneous tissue and the glutaeus maximus.
I might even need surgery to get that fixed, he will call me in for another examination next week, and the decision about the operation will be made then. Cross your fingers for me, Baby!

My day at work was exhousting, because I was in pain! The good thing is that I don't have to sit when I work; we stand when we do autopsies.
There weren't many today, just two. An elderly lady who was found dead at her house, and it was unclear whether her death was natural, but as a matter of fact it was.
The second case was way worse, I can tell you that! A 28-year old woman, 8 weeks pregnant. Obviously she and her boy had agreed upon not to have the baby, but they didn't seem to be willing to go through the formal process of paperwork which is necessary to have a legal abortion in Germany. Instead, they decided to have a do-it-yourself-abortion at home. Her boyfriend used the vacuum cleaner, he was so naive to think he could just suck the fetus out.
The vac, a Dyson dc62, was on full power (1500 Watts), and it sucked out way more than just the fetus. She had no chance to survive, and the guy is in police custody now. I know these details must seem gruesome to you, but I am ever so thankful that you are interested in my job life! I have nobody else I can talk to about that, and sometimes it can be pretty hard for me and can easily give me nightmares!

Darling baby love, I agree a 100 % that we should take our time on the wedding planning, I am only concerned about all the paperwork for the marriage permission!
Did you have a chance to find out whether I can apply for a job in LA, and how would things be if you made up your mind to work here in Germany?

You will be traveling to Canada and Malaysia? What will you be doing in Malaysia?
Oh, tell me all about it, I am dearly interested in your job life, too!

Samuel..... Baby, I love you so much!
You are probably the best that could happen to me! I can hardly wait to fall into your arms soon......let's just make it happen!

I love you more!!

100000 Kisses
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wow....my sweet darling baby love is getting closer to sign the MOU, whatever that may be. Could be "Mental Outfit Unknown"...but so what, whatever it will turn out to be, I think it is going to cost me big time Cool

Quote:

Samuel Hill
An Louisa
Jun 24 um 11:55 PM

Thanks for the mail, i am very sorry about all the pain you are passing through now, i pray that you perfectly get well soon. i am very much in support of your Job, i will want to invest in your career, you getting married to me will not make you stop work, i will find out about jobs here for you, i know you can work here. i have good connection that can fix you up.
There will not be a problem if i come stay in Germany also, i know that we will agree on the best plan during our meeting and also after our marriage.
My Malaysia deal is about supply of heavy duty machines, to a factory in KL, Malaysia. the i need supply the heavy duty machines before the middle of next month, i have won the contract. we are about sign the MOU

MOU MOU MOU !!

Quote:

Samuel Hill
An Louisa
Jun 24 um 11:59 PM

After the MOU, they will be making 50% of the payment to enable me mobilize and get started. i will always carry you along and keep you posted, i have to let you sleep now so you can have the best rest you need. sleep well my love, hope to read from you as soon as possible.

KISSES

An Samuel
25 June um 8:34 AM

Good Morning, my beloved Prince!

My night was quite ok, the pain is getting better. I just needed to swallow one of those pills this morning, and I will have to head out for work in 15 minutes, so there is still some time to drop you a line.

I am confused, I do not know anything about businesses like selling machines and equipment to foreign countries.
What is a MOU? I have never heard of that before in my whole lifetime! Will you have to travel to these countries, and what is KL? And if you travel, will you be back before I will come to LA in the beginning of August?

Oh Baby, I miss you so, I am longing to see and touch you!
And there is still so much to do to organize our wedding! I have attached a pdf file, that is the Menu of a famous restaurant where we could have our wedding reception. The food is excellent, and the place is well known, so we can be sure that our celebrity guests won't have a reason to complain. The price range is ok, it is roughly about 160 € per person. I have already sent an email to a travel agency, they will get me a good quote for bus transportation from Cologne to Bergisch-Gladbach, that's where the restaurant is.
Darling, I have some savings, but I will definitely not be able to pay all the wedding costs from my pocket. Will we really be able to afford all this luxury?

I love you, my sweetheart!
Don't forget that I will call you later, 3.00 pm your local time!!

100000 Kisses
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearly NO point of joy in Samuel's life, he has fucked up things badly!
He writes to ME, and attached I found lots and lots of communication between him and another victim, a German lady named Regina.
<Regina has of course received mail and has been warned, it was very very easy, just one click on "forward", a few explaining words, and off it went>
A shit storm is underway!

Samuel Hill
An Louisa
25 June um 5:07 PM

Morning wish to you my sweetness, do you really know you are my everything, Can you take me away and never let me go back? Can you hold me in your arms and promise everything will be ok? Can you kiss my lips and make all my problems disappear? Can you love me as much as I love you? People say that magic is fake, wishes don't come true, and that Prince Charming is nowhere... so then how do I have you? i can't stop thanking GOD for given you to me. you have showed my LOVE and in a positive way, how can i every repay you? you are my reason on earth. i promise to hold you with care and jealously, see me a your man and reward, Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep, who will show you off to all his friends because he doesn't care, who holds your hand in front of his friends,who is constantly reminding you how much he cares for you, wait for the guy who will be willing to tell the whole world he loves you, not even caring who hears him, i am here for you, I'd rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
KISSES my dear. i love you from my heart.

Samuel Hill
An Louisa or Regina??
Heute um 5:07 PM
Morning wish to you my sweetness, do you really know you are my everything, Can you take me away and never let me go back? Can you hold me in your arms and promise everything will be ok? Can you kiss my lips and make all my problems disappear? Can you love me as much as I love you? People say that magic is fake, wishes don't come true, and that Prince Charming is nowhere... so then how do I have you? i can't stop thanking GOD for given you to me. you have showed my LOVE and in a positive way, how can i every repay you? you are my reason on earth. i promise to hold you with care and jealously, see me a your man and reward, Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep, who will show you off to all his friends because he doesn't care, who holds your hand in front of his friends,who is constantly reminding you how much he cares for you, wait for the guy who will be willing to tell the whole world he loves you, not even caring who hears him, i am here for you, I'd rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
KISSES my dear. i love you from my heart.

Quote:
Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: Re: Hello My Love

Datum: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 23:59:55 +0200

Von: Samuel Hill <[email protected]>

An: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Thanks for the reply. please always reply my email.
I love you and have the best of night rest.
KISSES

Louisa
An Samuel Hill
25 June um 11:27 PM

Samuel,

do you remember that we had an appointment for a phone call today?
I have tried to reach you 3 times, but you didn't answer the phone!
And please do me favour, check your outgoing mails for the last message you sent to me, and scroll down until you find this here:

Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: Hello My Love
Datum: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 23:59:55 +0200
Von: Samuel Hill <[email protected]>
An: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

You are cheating on me!
I expect an explanation!

I am crying my eyes out!
What on earth have I done wrong, so that you took your love away from me?

Louisa

Jack Boot

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! I love it when they expose their cold, cheating hearts....

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty La Gore wrote:

Awesome! I love it when they expose their cold, cheating hearts....

Yes.... ha ha ha!
As your baits run so perfectly, what would you do?
Would you forgive him?
I'm not quite certain how to play it on best Wink

Jack Boot

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Embarassed I don't know about perfectly... I just post the successful ones Laughing

I would wait to see what his excuse is, and accept it. I think at this point you don't want him to drop you, and you may even have a change of heart and explain that there are a lot of polygamous relationships out there, and you might even consider polyamory if he's into it. But if he feels he's got to work too hard to 'splain this mistake, he'll back off & edge out the door. I suspect he'll say that's a family member. If so, apologize profusely and ask all sorts of questions about the neice/sister/cousin. I'm guessing he'll be in the mood to "legitimize" the character.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

muah muah.....seems to be going on Cool
Just received a cell phone call, I interrupted the chitchat after 5 minutes by pretending a heavy coughing attack, telling him I'd be calling back after a short bathroom break
I did...using my skype, recorder on.
He did not answer..... voicemail went on.

A few minutes later my cell rang again, it was him.
I complained about him not being available every single time I call, and asked for another phone number.
I pretended NOT to understand a single word he mentioned about Regina .....oh wtf, if she could only have heard that! She would raise hell on him for sure!
I am waiting for his new phone details....he ended the call because he was "sleepy", but seemingly we're still in love!

Cool

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would ask him to compose some poetry for you as an apology. I like asking for an acrostic poem of my name because it

1. forces the lads to look up the word acrostic
2. forces them to search for an appropriate site from which to copy & paste

Since they are likely doing this in an internet cafe on a cost-per-hour basis, it's a good time waster. I would email the request, but deliberately misspell "acrostic" [acrosstick] and poem [pome].

Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic