SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Loopy Linda

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought poor Tim was going to be alone forever, along comes a new fish spouting about how "she" is a good honest person, is looking for someone honest, blah blah blah and most importantly
Quote:
Am not here for playing game or asking someone to give me money

Quote:
yes Am interested But i hope will need to know each other so Am single so i will like to know u so Am not here for playing game

Well I am not here for playing games either, but if you are that fixated on it then perhaps you shouldn't be here. And of course we will need to get to know each other, that is why I gave you my email. Or are you saying that you want to get to know each other before you will take it to email? I'm certainly not about to bring a stranger into my daughter's life, for God's sake.

Quote:
Ok so Am happy to meet u so i will like to chat with u in yahoo

No, I'm not interested in chatting on yahoo. We can email like adults, or we can go our separate ways. Your choice.

Quote:
oK U can email me first

I think you're too young and immature. good luck to you.

Quote:
thank u so much so i will like to know more About u

Reading skills aren't quite what they could be, eh?

If you want to know more about me you are welcome to email me. I already gave you my email address.

Quote:
so can u give me your email addrees so that i can mail u and got to know each other very well

I wonder if this one has someone to remind "her" to breath...but finally we move from FMF to email

Quote:
so like i said am single searching for A good relationship so Am not here for playing game with online here so what are u searching for and so have u married with someone there for

Why are you so hung up on repeating over and over that you are not here for playing games? If you think everyone is here for playing games than either you yourself are here for playing games, or you are too immature to be on the internet. Which is it?

Quote:
i think i dont know u and will need to know each other very well some people are just here for game so that is what i want u to know About so i need A good honesty person and trusted in my life but i have not seen someone that will be honesty with me so that is why i keep single and searching for the right person so tell me more About yourself if u are interested in this relationship

I am not interested in a person who is paranoid. Since you say you have no seen someone that will be honest, I can only assume that you have some sort of mental illness that makes you see everyone as a potential scammer. Or you are a scammer yourself and are trying to avoid wasting time.

You will never find a good honest person if you are not willing to be a good honest person yourself.

Quote:
why are u calling me a scam who do u think i am do u think Am here for money or what are u talking About

I've no idea who you are, but since you keep bringing up playing games I have to assume that you are playing games. As they say, whoever smelt it, dealt it.

Quote:
Ok But tell me what u are up to becos Am not here for game

Why don't you tell me what you think I'm up to on a dating site?

I hope I get to introduce this one to the ball of joy that is Claire.

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Tim and my Fiance would say wrote:
whoever smelt it, dealt it

Evil Lol I busted a gut reading that!

I love it when they say "I am not here playing games, I want an honest person, are you that person". Well, a dishonest person will say they're honest and an honest person will say that, too. What is he expecting as an answer? Is there "code words" (channeling Kitty 'L Gore) in that email, from one lad to another? Wink

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God, is this Bloomers all over again???

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I don't think so. Bloomers was downright smart compared to this one.

Quote:
ok i just want u to know that Am not here for game so Am interested in u

Yes, so you have said ad nauseum. Tell me something about yourself other than that you are not here for game.

Quote:
good so to hear from u again so am single i dont have A job Am searching for y soul mate so Am living with my mom so my dad is died now 2yeras ago now so i dont have anyone in my life that will make me happy so that is why have been searching for my soul mate

That's nice that you live with your mom so that neither of you is alone. Do you want to have a job? What kind of work are you interested in doing?

I have a 14 year old daughter who is the most important thing in my life, but she needs a woman's influence. I am hoping to find someone who can be that for her, not to replace her mother but just to give her guidance.

Two days went by with nothing, so Tim poked it.

Since I haven't heard from you, I guess this is good bye. I hope that you find your soul mate.

Quote:
sorry i have some problem with me here my mom is not feeling fine and i need About $200 with me here for sorry for missing you here how is your working over there i hope will have miss each other so i will like to hear from u again

I'm sorry to hear that your mom is not feeling well. I hope that she gets better soon. Why do you need $200?

Quote:
i need the money with me becos she is the only one for me like i said i dont have anyone in my life Am single so that is why i keep searching for my soul mate so i need A good relationship with me and trusted person so that is what i keep searching for so u are the Only one i have in my life so i need some help from u right now and i want u to help me out of this .............................so i will like to hear u again

What do you need the money for?

Quote:
i need the money for my mom becos she is not feeling fine so i want u to help me out i really need your help with me so let me know now if u going to help me out of this

If you want me to help you, you need to tell me what it is you need. How is $200 magically going to make your mom feel fine?

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
like i said she is the Only one for me i dont have anyone in my life i need to buy the magically the money for it is About 200$ so that is what i really need with me like i said will need to trust each other so how is your working today and so how was your night so i will like to hear from u again

Work was good, thanks for asking. School is out so Claire and I are making plans for a nice vacation. We still haven't decided where we're going to go. She wants to go to Miami Beach with some of her friends from school, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for her to be going there. I understand there is a lot of illegal drug use and sex and drinking and such.

I'm glad you see that we need to get to know and trust each other.

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
yes Am interested in you Am not here for game or took someone money away i need you in my life Am single like i said i dont have anyone i my ,life so that is why i keep searching for my soul mate so Am living with my Mom in the country she is the Only one for me so i dont have anyone About her so Am from Spain so i want u to love each other so that things will be good for us so i will like to hear from u again

What is Spain like? That might be a nice place to take a vacation, Claire and I talked about seeing Europe. I'm glad that you have your Mom there so you aren't all alone. I hope that I can find a woman who will be there for Claire if anything happens to me.

Take care, and tell you mom I said hi.

Quote:
Ok so how is your working today and so how was your night Also have been thinking Alot About u But how did you want to help me out now

I'm not sending $200 to a stranger. I thought you were looking for a soul mate, not a sugar daddy.

Quote:
so that is u cant help me out is that what u are talking About i see

I'm not saying that I can't help you out, I'm saying that it is obvious you are not looking for a soulmate. You are looking for someone stupid enough to send money to a stranger. So much for "am not here for games".

Quote:
see Am looking for my soul mate But i just want u to know the problem i have with me before meeting each other

Well everyone has problems. That's just life.

Quote:
how are u doing happy sunday to u so i just want u to help me out i have some problem with me right now plz

If you want us to get to know each other, that is fine. Hopefully things will work out and I can go to you or you can come here to me and we can meet in person. But I am not sending money to a stranger.

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are getting greedy faster these days! I imagine potential victims are on alert and being a bit more cautious. I hope!!!!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My longer one asked for 5k the first day. Nothing like starting small. They must be having a harder time. Which is good news if itnis indeed the case.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic