SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dancing with Mr.Brownstone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a friend request on a baiterfb page. Sent him back this...

I got your message on facebook. I'm sorry to say that I do not accept friend requests on that account unless they are from family. Thanks. 

Mr.Brownstone's reply
Quote:

Thanks for writing me ******,i understand what you mean but i hope you understood my words as well,it doesn,t matter who we both are at the moment ,what matters is who we can be if you give us a change to be,i really appreciate the fact that you emailed me but please don,t stop,give me the change to know you

Moi
Tell me a little more about yourself.

Quote:
Hello

How has been your day? I guess fine. I really appreciate the fact that you got back to me, I like being open to.listen i really want you to know that i am scared about meeting people online but in your case i just found myself lost ,don,t know why 

Anyway my name is **********. I am an American, though I am mixed breed because my mom is Spanish and my dad is an American. I have an accent because of where I was raised in my early years and the influence of my mother. I am an Engineer by profession;. I am an Architect/ building engineer; i specialize in heavy construction (buildings, roads, minor bridges, etc). My job makes me travel from time to time because I get contracts in many countries of the world. I own my business and I like to explore new places and new opportunities.

I reside in  New York  and i am currently working on a project here as well which is about 75% completed,

I am the only child of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Brown of blessed memory. I was married but now divorced, no fault of mine because I tried to make the marriage work but my wife who was very faithful associated with bad friends and was influenced negatively, until she became a drunk, got into taking of drugs and cheated on me, these were not the characteristics I bargained should be associated with my better-half. after all. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy as well as loving God . I am sure I will find peace and tranquility that way.

I`m 6’2” tall with about an average built, dark brown hair, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, hardworking, energetic, attractive, positive, affectionate, compassionate, accountable, reliable,  respectful and a professional man who is outgoing. I have a strong faith and a high self-esteem, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father.  I like going to the movies, or watching movies, I also like reading, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I like going on a cruise, going bowling and playing golf at my leisure. I like watching sports. I am a family oriented person, and love a woman who respect the traditional family values, I love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person’s children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though I am always traveling.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you aretoday, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon. 

This sounds so familiar. Anyone else got this one on the line?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moi: random blah blah, no pics on my new phone, blah, blah.

Quote:

what about telling me about your past relationship,where you are at the moment ,some pictures

Moi: more random tid bits

Quote:

its not a good way to start a relationship,you don,t have pictures,you can,t tell me anything about yourself,how do i know you if all you can tell me is just is few things about yourself,i am not here to lay games or break your heart and i will not have you do the same to me so please its either you take me serious or you don,t

whatever you choice just don,t let me waste my time

And then, I get an email that seems to be in answer to an older message, not my latest one, when I look at the previous messages in the email.

Quote:
listen ****** in my first email,i told you alot about me ,not because i wanted to just write but because i wanted you to know who i am ,its called conversation and sharing things with you doesn,t mean that i am weak but i want us to have that understanding,i wanna believe that you have a good heart so please give us a chance to know each other,friendship or relationships begins with conversations,knowing things about each other,stop hidden baby

So I sent a random message full of my birdies favorite colors and foods and such.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

snippy lad wrote:

listen ****** in my first email,i told you alot about me ,not because i wanted to just write but because i wanted you to know who i am ,its called conversation...

Oh dear... has this lad been baited by NV?! Laughing

Sounds like he drove his wife to drink with that attitude...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its either the guy I'm already baiting, or a big coincidence that he found my bait profile on fb shortly after I activated it, by searching my baitmail.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he is a "mixed breed" so that explains his attitude. He must have inherited all the bad rude genes. Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's why I almost wonder if its the same guy. Writes differently, but could be pissy because I've been dragging him along with another one of his profiles.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fb message from him
Quote:
Wow!

You spark up my entire thinking faculty. i live in NY and i am ready to stop searching and who knows, the rose in my heart could be yours (lol),sweet one,could you leave your email id here or email me at ************ at yahoo dot cum and i will get back at you off the site please if you don,t mind can text me on my cell *** *** **** cos i really like your profile and i am interested in knowing you ,i don,t want to loose you so if you do not mind could you let me have your regular email so that we can communicate more,

Distance should never be a problem because wherever I find my true love is where I would live for the rest of my life. If you find a wicked love close to you and a true love far away, I bet you would wait for the true love to come rather than go for the close wicked love that will end up hurting your feelings and breaking your precious heart,

warm regards

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fb message from him
Quote:
Wow!

You spark up my entire thinking faculty. i live in NY and i am ready to stop searching and who knows, the rose in my heart could be yours (lol),sweet one,could you leave your email id here or email me at ************ at yahoo dot cum and i will get back at you off the site please if you don,t mind can text me on my cell *** *** **** cos i really like your profile and i am interested in knowing you ,i don,t want to loose you so if you do not mind could you let me have your regular email so that we can communicate more,

Distance should never be a problem because wherever I find my true love is where I would live for the rest of my life. If you find a wicked love close to you and a true love far away, I bet you would wait for the true love to come rather than go for the close wicked love that will end up hurting your feelings and breaking your precious heart,

warm regards

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Him: Hi
Me: Hello

Him
Quote:
how you doing
i dropped you a note sometime ago ,i was hoping to get a reply from you but i never did until now
how all is well

Me: I tried to reply, but it wouldn't send

Quote:
really
ok could you drop me your email id and
let me try

-you have mine.
Baiteraddy

Quote:
i see that now and i also see that you have a picture now
you never had

-no, I had pictures of my pets

Quote:
but now i see a picture of you

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-Yeah, I just added it today or yesterday

Quote:
ok that means there will be more now right

-now and then

Quote:
ok
well so how you doing
whats going on
i was hoping i could see you on webcam

I'm doing well. How about you?

Quote:
am doing great

-I don't have a webcam.
I can see the person I'm talking to, but my cam doesn't seem to work anymore, so they can't see me

Quote:
too bad
i only want to see who i am talking with and let them see me as well but since you don,t have a webcam i think its gonna be a waste of time talking to someone i don,t know

I might be able to try the skype app on my phone

Quote:
so for that good luck

Does your cam actually work, or are you just another person who ends up getting to see me while all I see is a black screen?

Quote:
thats fucked up
its a waste of time chatting with you

And with that, he unfriended my profile. Lol

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plenty of other fish in the sea, right Lotta? Very Happy You gave it a great shot here. It's the lad's fault this didn't go farther.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When they get that way with webcam, just tell them that only scammers insist on a webcam . If he doesn't believe you are real, then he is probably a scammer so GOODBYE !! They usually come back begging for pain. Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks on the advice, I will remember for next time. They get pretty rude sometimes. Its hilarious

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic