SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some who call me Tim NSFW - Wedding Blues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May 27 - this guy finds my character on mingle, and she's in a snippy mood.

Quote:
Hi sexy can I know you better am in love with you what is your cell number?

cell #764B how did U know i am on lockdown? trip!
What you twitter handle babe??

Quote:
hun baby i didnt get your cell number, here is mine i will love you to text me (406) xxx-xxxx or you add me up on messenger @yahoo.com, i will love to read from you soon baby

Hmmm... may not be the sharpest bulb in the shed...

I do twitter, not chat or txt. Those are for children.
if U want to email me, i am at baiteraddy @ gmail.com but i will NOT accept shat invites. i am a grown woman and do not do that.

May 29

Quote:
hello, sexy this is T1m from mingle2 you said i should mail you can we get to know each other better now coz i really love you and i will love you to spend the rest of your life with me

The email address is a woman's name. I've seen a lot of this lately, and have been inquiring about this. Though, maybe I shouldn't...

May 31

hi T1m, we have a new problem. who is R--- B----? if this is your wife or your girlfriend's account, i will have nothing more 2 do with you. i do not blieve in stealing men from other women no matter how much they throw their bodies at me ok? so please help me understand.

Jun 1

Quote:
Am really happy to hear back from you, well back to the question you ask me is not my wife or my girlfriend is the name of my kids, they are with there mother we seperated last year and have the kids with her I love my kids that is why I use there names and my email. Right now am divorce baby I don't have any wife or girlfriend believe me. I will love to hear back from you soon...have a nice day my love.

omg that is totally sweet u would do that with u're email address! I am sorry for asking and i understand. do U share custody? what is your schedule with u're kids so I can respect that time?

I would love to know more about u - what does a civil engineer do? i know i should know this but i work in facilities care and cleaning as a super visor of a day crew so mosly i know about utility companies and what there offices are like. looking forward to knowing more about U!

Jun 2 - are we obfuscating our favorite W African Federal Republic's name? I've seen it done enough times that I'm hesitant to spell it out now.

Quote:
hun thanks for your reply and questions, well my kids are not with me right now they are with my ex she said she cant release the kids for me, and right now am not in the state due to my work as an civil engr, i just got three weeks contract here in West Africa N-place. according to what you ask about the work i do i will love to explain it to you better....civil engr is a construction of roads, bridges and companies. i will be back to the state as soon as am done with the work here and i will love to settle down with the right woman that will treat me like king and i will treat her like princess i dont want to be hurt or cheated like my ex again that is why i took my time to look for the right woman and am very happy i got you on the site. love to hear back from you asap and i will be glad if you can drop me your cell number so we can text better or you text me on my roamed number
(406) xxx-xxxx. looking forward to read back soon thanks. T1m

Hi T1m!
omg you sound like such a great guy! my phone doesn't have a txt plan but i am working on that. maybe U will be my first txt buddy!! KK civil engineering sounds like a great job, and i bet that is something that will help the people over in Africa - you are a good person Smile

wow, be careful in your work. N-place is all over the news right now with those poor little girls who were captured. OMG wouldnt it be awesome if U helped find them?? are the roads U are building going into the jungles over there? i hear that is wehre they are keeping those poor little girls.

i'm excited to hear more! U are a great guy, Mr. T1m!!

Quote:
hun baby you are right N-place is a country that someone just need to be careful coz they bomb everywhere all the time and am just praying that God should see me through with the work am here for, if it is that i know this is how N-place is i wouldn't come but am here already before i know whats going on but the hotel i lodge is very safe baby...i dont know if the road am doing will lead to where they capture the poor girls.
baby are you married or single and do you have kids and do yu stay alone?

IP address confirms N-place.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
cell #764B how did U know i am on lockdown? trip!
What you twitter handle babe??

Good one. You made me lol! Laughing

I can't see why we'd be blocking out country names. Unless the mods have done it automatically like with moneyp**.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarity to ensue in 3...2...1...

Quote:
are we obfuscating our favorite W African Federal Republic's name? I've seen it done enough times that I'm hesitant to spell it out now.

A good rule of the thumb is thinking if you can be reliably traced here if you write something without obfuscating it. Writing "Nigeria" to Google brings so many results that an average ADHD lad would get bored a million times before hitting Eater even by accident.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
lottaspots
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed that they have been using women's names on their profiles too. Not sure what that is all about.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria!!! Hahaha I said it!! Thanks GT Mama & Duckling Smile Paranoid level reset to orange. Not sure where I picked up that concern.

Hi honey,

i am single, but I live with my mother in her house because she had a stroak two years ago and so i sold my house and moved in to hers so i could help her out. She has good insurance so thank goodness for that, but i have not dated in the last 2 years so i can be with my mother. She is in a good place now, but she drools a lot. she cannot talk and she is in a wheel chair. i am finally ready to start dating again but very sloooooowly.

one of my coworkers is having a baby soon and I go to Lamas class with her every Monday to help her prepare for the baby coming. that is my sad boring life LOL. Hopefully you are not too bored with me?

Yours,
K

Quote:
Oh baby am very sorry to hear about your mom stroke...i am going to tell you a little info about me and some of the things I'm into, so let me get more personal about myself. i stay with my parent all my Life but unfortunately i lost them in a car wreck I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality. I can say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a pretty good job with me. Of course I would hope so being that I am the first and only child..Its so painful that i lost my parent but i still thank God for the position i am now and will always thank God cos HE's always there for me. I am just a really nice person who will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy man.i am very fun to be with,i am easy going,passionate and Open Minded,i basically Joined the site to see if there are still reliable women out there,i know there are lots of different people out there on the site,some are worth to be Trust and Loved why some are not worth it..but all i just want you to know is that i am a man who has lots to offer but i am only willing to give my love to the right woman who wins my heart I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns.I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring husband to my wife,But I doesn’t want ss myself with the wrong Woman,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring Woman.I'm seeking a woman (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage, Cos i want to start a new family,I will move with her and stay with her if things workout between Us.i want a woman that i cant Live without not a woman that i can live with,a woman that is willing to start new thing I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a man who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship.I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen again,thats why i took my time to look for my ......LoveLife.It......'s so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts!

I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. My dad died when i was little and mom is all i have left but of course she is invalid. in a way it is like i have lost both my parents too, and i am also an only child. wow, how wonderful to talk to somebody who knows that pain as well! It sounds like you and me are good candidates for each other, as long as we can take it slow and get to know each other. When are you going to be back in the US? I am looking forward to meting U in person. I am hoping to get married and start a family because i put that off too long to take care of mom. it's really nice to be talking with you. it feels like U understand me!!

Quote:
Hun baby am going to be back to the state in three weeks time as soon as am done with the work...baby can you send me your pics here i want to see your sexy pics love you so much and am so glad to have you in my life i cant wait to see you in person...you really sound so great and make my day so joyful

here are my pics for you baby
2 Attachments
[Image]
[Image]

Saved his images for Scamwarners. As for mine: Blew up a character photo to 25mb, added hearts and a personal message scribbled all over the front for T1m, hoping it took hours to download. Photo is a mixture of meth addicts' mug shots munged together, with a glamor shot style of background & vaseline blur. Basically, eeeew.

Hi! This is my most recent shot - a friend of mine does the glam shots and she set this up for me and sent me a proof. I'm supposed to get more from the photo shoot but she hasn't gotten back yet. sorry, i didn't smile in this one. I have been so busy with mom i haven't really had time to get myself fixed up much. one of these days i will have a beauty weekend and to go the hairdresser and makeup artist. hope u still like me honey! it's been a tough couple of years with mom.

Quote:
Baby I love you and I want you to know that there's nothing can stop me for loving you...am not here seeking for beautiful or most sexy lady what matter me most the right woman that will love me with her heart a woman that will be honest, trustworthy, loyal, caring and surrender all her life for me and I will do the same back to her. Am tired of staying alone I want to settle down again with the right woman when am back home I don't want to be hurt or cheated again like my ex did baby and I will be so glad if you can promise and vow for me that you will be honest, caring and not cheated on me.

You know a face is ugly when even the lads stop telling you how beautiful you are! Mission accomplished.

oh wow, you are an amazing man! I love your words and am so thrilled you would say this to me, but are you really sure? We have not known each other long, and I dont want U to make a quick decision and then change u're mind. I would love 2 get to know U better and would love some kind of comittment. are U still on the dating site? i will take my profile down if U take down u'res. U are the only man i am talking to anyway LOL.

my heart is beating so fast reading this - wow!!!

Suspect he then used another account to contact me on Mingle as a test... nearly identical profile and greeting, but at this point they are all starting to sound alike anyway. Figured I'd riff off of it regardless.

Quote:
Hi M4tt,

i have met someone here and to be appropriate to him, i need to not contact others right now. i will likely take my profile down if he does the same.

i wish you the very best in your search!
K4trina

And then to the lucky T1m who won fair maiden's... er... whatever:

omg someone else just contact me on mingle but i told him i have met someone and i cant communicate because it not appropriate. please tell me if u are taking u're profile down and i will do the same ok? xoxoxo

heart still beating VERY fast!!!

Odd silence for a day.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@lottaspots I suspect these are multi-purpose accounts that can be used to woo both male and female victims. I'm tempted to pull a gender bender on one of them to see how easily they forget their victims' details... Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, are U there? please don't disapear on me liek other men have babe. i have had a lot of disappointmints and i no i am the kind of woman who tries too hard 2 please, but seriously it is a good thing. omg please tell me U haven't run off - i already took down my profile on mingle 4 U.....

Jun 3

Quote:
Good morning my love am sorry for getting back late I waa asleep I just wake up now,am sure you will know that our time is different that is why I couldn't reply in time...am deleting my profile right away now baby and I will love you to do yours too. I can now see that you are the real woman that really ready to be honest and spend her life with me for telling me that someone just contact you please block your profile from the site and don't go there anymore I will do thesame right now I don't want to lose you my queen...I will be waitinf for your reply that I deleted it my king okay? Xoxoxo.

Wait, am I your queen or your king? Who's your daddy?

Quote:
Hi my love am here, how was your night did you dream about me as I do here? I promise I will be there for you and never disappoint you. I never disappont on any woman before..I will hold you and love you till death do us part trust me baby am a man of my word I don't cheat on woman am really happy to have you in my life I give glory to God. Baby what is your religion? Am cathlic and am God believer I do go to church. What about you I will love to read back from you asap my angel.

Quote:
Baby are you there, why do you keep silent on me hope there is nothing wrong?

Whassamatter babe? Getting anxious?

good morning, love! I see what U mean about time difference - baby i am getting ready for work. my heart still beating hard reading U're incredible words! my profile is gone 2. i will think of U all day and write later when i can, will be composing my words 2 U in my head all day babe. have a wonderful day! more later!!!!!!!

Quote:
You are my breath and everything . Words just can't express how much you are making the love that I have for you grow stronger and stronger each and every day. You have become a special part of my body and I love everything about you. Loving you is what I live for and making you happy is my mission. I promise to love and cherish you until the end of time. I just want you to handle the love that I have for you with care and so much affection. I love you now and I will continue to love you always and forever. I can't stop loving you because you are the one person who knows just how to make me laugh and always knows how to put a smile on my face even when the world is against me. You know just how to make me happy and for that loving you seems so enjoyable and with such a big happy moment.i cant wait to read back from you my angel.

Let it stew a bit longer. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Plus, I had important binge watching to finish on Netflix.

hi babe! I am sorry 4 how long it took to write back. We had three companies contract our work today and I had to join one of the crews in order to get everything done! This is a very good situation for us because it means our company is growing and getting almost more business than we can handle. One of the owners is very happy with how i handle the crews as super visor and he said he wants to make me the manager of crew supervision which means a lot (plus a raise LOL!) so it was a long day but very successful and i am just now getting on my computer. i wanted to say hello to U and tell U goodnight before i go to bed, and to let you know i thought about U're lovely words all day long. U have made my hart so happy these past coulpe of days. No man has said such beautiful things before.

Wow.
Wow!!
i hope i dream of you tonight!!
xoxox

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol Not looking for a beautiful woman...can't even say "you are beautiful in my eyes".

I liked how you turned the other lad down. Looking forward to more #urbandictionarywordhashtagsanddeeducation. Wink

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^-- I've decided with this one I am going to create new Starbucks coffee drinks. Mostly because I am so aggravated with Starbucks for their stooopid new app that doesn't work as well as the last one. Starbucks, are you listening??

Quote:
Can you imagine a life without me? Now that we've met I cannot see my future without you in it. Every dream I have I see your face; every thought I have your name is in the whispers of the wind. You follow me everywhere, you are the reason I have a good day. You are the reason I smile when there is nothing to smile about. I know I truly love you when I look into your eyes and my heart skips a beat.How could I ever possibly let you leave my life? Sometimes I don't understand why I love you so much, but that's the greatest gift of love, you don't have to understand it, you just need to enjoy it and return the love that is given to you.

I want to thank you so much for allowing me to feel the greatest feeling I have ever felt, and I promise to cherish it and always love you and do my best to keep you happy. I just wanted you to know how much you mean . Thank you for everything you have done for me! And I am looking forward to the life we will share together. Have a nice dream my queen.

you are the most amazing man i have ever met! you are turning my head around and around. i will think about U all day dear. tell me how your day goes. What do you do in the morning, noon and night? i want to know about U!!

Quote:
Oh baby good morning how was your day going there and how is mom doing..hope shes doing great? am really happy to hear from you that you want to know how i spend my day...hun well in the morning i go to work and come back in the evening and in the night i i do so tired i go to my room and sleep...i dont drink nor smoke and all my workers here really like my attitude and my work coz i do pay there money at the right time they need the money....baby i will love to know about yours too...How the morning brightens the dark nights. How the moon brings shining light. Yet these, through the passing of time, dim when compared to this hope of mine...How a dream vanishes in the morning and a wish is only the hearts desire,where they are easily broken, shattered or they fail. Omly hope for true love shall prevail...love cannot be kept at bay, less for doubt, that pushes away, My dearest, my love, my soul so longs for your precious love. To the ends of the earth are but minor obstacles. For my eyes may not see, my heart will always follow after you. Remember always that I am here. Your skin, your bones, your body may be far away, but your love is not where you are...I love you today as I have from the start and I'll love you forever with all of my heart. You truly are the one God meant for me. You are the air that I breath, the sun that shines on my face, the food that feeds me, and the spirit that sets my soul on fire. You are my loving woman forever and always.I love you this I know for sure. You are my hope, my dreams and all my wishes rolled up in one.

hi love,
my mother is circling the drain and dying. Even tho I have known this for the past year it is tearing my hart out, but at least she is not in any pain. She is in a good place with insurnance and finances so i don't worry about her that way, and i am already living in her home so i won't have to worry about her estate, and i am her only child. But she has been my best friend and my mentor for all of my life and i will miss her terribly when she is gone.

My dad died when i was young and my mom remarried to a wonderful man who passed away a few years ago. I am lucky to have had two great dads in my life. Every child should know the love and security of having two dads, don't you think? I know it has made my life more rich and safe and i loved them both dearly.

many times i will go from work to the care facility to visit with my mother as she circles the drain. I wipe the drool from her lips and hold her hand and talk to her although i don't know if she hears what i say. she seems comforted. as you can tell, i am a caring person who takes very good care of the people in my life - to the point of being very self-sanctimoniously sacrificial. I lay down my life for my loved ones and make sure they are well cared for.

this has been a lot of typing for me. i look forward to reading more of your kind and delicate words my love.
Every kiss begins with....
K

Quote:
i stay with my parent all my Life but unfortunately i lost them in a car wreck I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality. I can say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a pretty good job with me. Of course I would hope so being that I am the first and only child..Its so painful that i lost my parent but i still thank God for the position i am now and will always thank God cos HE's always there for me. I am just a really nice person who will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy man. i am very fun to be with,i am easy going,passionate and Open Minded.

ah, this is why you and i connect on such a deep level. we both know the pain of loss.
tell me more baby. i am falling for U...

Quote:
baby i dont want to say much about my parents anymore coz anytime i remember my both parent i really feel so sad that i loss them coz of the great job they do in my life but i still give thanks to almighty God the position i am now. am happy that i just got you in my life you make me feel happy and not thinking much of my parents again am sure you can do more than my parents...love you so much baby. where are you now and what are you doing?

omg I know what u mean! I get so #sadfact when i think of my parents to. let us not talk of them any more. #luvUbak and i am getting ready 2 have an afternoon coffee 2 get me thru the night. What is U're fave Starbucks Coffee drink babe? Mine is a Vonti Venerium Half Cream Discharge Half Calf - i order this all the time and love it at about 3 in the afternoon. It perks me up and helps me get thru my time with mom. what are U doing right now? tell me in detail so i can picture U babe.
xoxo

Quote:
Yes baby my fave is starbucks coffee drink...and right now am in the hotel i just got back from work and i feel like seeing you in my lovely arms here hug you kiss you and in short cuddle with you my lovely angel.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

June 3/4

what kind of hotel do you stay in while U are in Nigeria? a friend of mine went on s4f4ri in Africa and said it was a truly fascinting adventure. there is a really good chain of hotels there but i can't remember the name. what are U hearing about those poor little girls? any news?
xoxo

And now we arrive at the crucial point...

Quote:
Am sorry for the late reply my love I lost my credit card on my way coming from work that's what am searching everywhere for but I couldn't found it please don't be annoyed with me for getting back late. About those poor girls you ask they haven't found them yet and everywhere here in Nigeria is very tough baby. Love you so much my angel xoxoxo.

Hi hon!! Oh wow, please be careful over there. I don't know a lot about that area, but with the stuff we hear in the news it sounds like a dangerous place. i hope you can find your card quickly so nobody uses it to make illicit purchases. can they cancel the card for U?

my love how can i ever be annoyed at you? no, infarct i am worried for you and please let me know U are going to be OK. i am not annoyed at all love. feeling very positive about U xoxoxo

Quote:
Baby thank you so much for the caring I really appreciate so much, you are best lady I ever see. I will need to call the card customer care tomorrow to cancel the card for but what is bothering is the money on the card coz I use the card to pay for my hotel and the foodstuff but now that I lost the card I won't be able to pay for the hotel and foodstuff anymore. I can't wait to see you baby you really make my day good despite I lost the card and I won't be able to buy food or pay my hotel bill anymore. Kisses, kisses, kisses.

Riiiiight... because credit cards have, um, money on them.

omg honey i'm so sorry - that sucks so bad. how long have U stayed there? how much do U owe? AIG that makes me angry that someone would steal that from you. that money is yours not theres so what kind of a lowdown dirty thief does that to an innocent person?? i bet they are using U're money for something stupid like porn or booze or justine bieber downloads. Or maybe it is just in a pocket and u haven't felt it up yet? keep looking, im sure it is in there somewhere and maybe u will find it before U need to call for outside care service.

baby im so sorry to hear about that. hopefully U can find it and get the money back.
i am working on a late crew and our break is over so i have 2 put the labtop away now but i will be worring about U while i work. Plz email me when U can to let me know U are ok. i will think about U all night long baby.
xoxoxo kisses and hugs and a little squeeze

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't tell me he's going to ask a woman he's known for a week for money. Perhaps his bank will send him a new card ASAP at the hotel he's staying at, they've done that before, especially if he's going to be there a while, 3 weeks if I remember correctly. Why is he waiting until tomorrow when you can report loss or theft 24/7. They prefer you call ASAP or you may be liable for charges. tsk tsk I would think a businessman would know these things. Laughing

*** if you mention SH by name, use the "mask" tag or leet it. I always forget and get tons of pm's asking me to change it. Wink

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBAH you will be crushed to hear that, alas, he shall indeed do just that...

and thank you for the reminder! I know not to mention our favorite Faux Tel by name, but I forgot about the masking (tho it is a resource hog, right?) I'm slowly catching this thread up to where I'm at in the bait, and hoping for the oink soon, but there will be no more alluding to the Long Lost Lodgings in this bait as far as I know Wink

Quote:
Baby I pay $400 for the hotel and $250 for foodstuff every week I will be oweing the hotel two weeks now coz I haven't pay for last week and next week monday is another payment again so by monday am giving the hotel $1300.I can't found the card baby I have search everywhere am really fed up I don't know where to found it anymore. Ok my angel you can go back to work and mail me when you are done okay?...hug, kisses to you my queen.

hi baby,
omg what can U do? did they have the card # on file when U first got there? can U're company help U with the charges? i am having a hard time focusing on work becoz i am so worried about U baby. U are in a dangerous place. Do U think it was stolen? Can U call the police?

i feel liek crying, baby - that is such a horrible thing. i feel helpless for U but surely there is something that can be done. do U use traveller's checks? what about a business credit card? that sucks my love. i am sneaking onto the labtop 2 type this now but i have 2 get back with the crew again AFAP becoz they are waiting for me with starbucks and mad @ me for making them wait. we are all going 2 dinner since we are in another town tonite. I get off work in about 2 hours then we are going out for Olive Garters all-you-can-eat. I dont think i have any appetite tho knowing U are hungry baby. The bottomless pastor dish is amazing and as soon as U get back here i want 2 take U out for dinner, ok? Will they give U credit so U can eat between now & Monday? What happens on Tuesday?

ok i have 2 run but plz email me & let me know U are ok an not going hungry. i wish i could send U some of our dinner baby. Please try 2 get a good nite's sleep. U will be able 2 think more clearly with good rest.

miss U, and worried sick about U...
kisses

Quote:
Baby how was the work hope you are not too stressful?...I know how you feel about me and how really you care for me thank you so much my queen. I'm not sure maybe the card is stolen or lost but I guess it lost on my way coming from work..the store has already give me food for this week which I must pay them next week plus one week I'm oweing them before..there's nothing I can do to the right now coz am not in the state the only thing I can do is to wait till I get back to the state and lay the complain I know they will help me out. My queen I want you to please borrow me the $1300 so I can pay the hotel on Monday I will give it back to you when I get back to the state as soon as the card company help me out with it. Pls baby...love you so much you are the world best wife I ever see. I will be expecting your reply asap.
Thanks....kisses,kisses,kisses.

oops, missed the chance to solidify the misuse of 'borrow'. Darn.

hi babe,

i can loan you money (as long as U are good for it LOL) but i don't get payed until the 15th. i almost hate 2 do this, but i suppose i can send u money from mom's account if you absolutely promise 2 pay me back soon? Send me u're bank details babe and i will see what i can do with a transfer.

i have never loaned a man money before, but that just tells U how much i like U Smile
xoxoxo

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby I promise I will return the money back for you as soon as I get back to the state with you believe I swear with my both parents grave and to God who made I can't cheat on you.
This is my w** u** info:

Name.....
Address...
City...
State.....
Zipcode...
Country....
Amount Sent:
Question.........
Answer...........

hi lover,

i will take this information to the bank and ask them to do the transfer from my mother's account to yours. i think they will need some kind of an account number and what bank it is. Can they figure it out from this information? Baby, i know you are honest and U will pay back the money. I have no worries there. I just want 2 help U out babe!!
xoxoxo

Quote:
Baby the information I gave to you is my w** u** info you will need to get the money out from mom account first and go to w** u** store and send the money there...as soon as you got the money sent you send me the senders full name and the mtcn number on the w** u** receipt they will give to you at the store and you can also take the pics of the receipt and send it . Thank you so much for the caring and understand my queen. May God be with you and bless our relationship.

Baby i am here for U no matter what, OK? and i no U can trust me liek i can trust U so we are going 2 be strong and it is going 2 be good, kk?

But babe we have another problem. I am on my mother's account with limited access. i can do bill pay or fund transfer only. i didn't realize U said w** u** - have U been hearing the news about them? even if i could do that babe there is no way i would ever go to that dangerous place after all the news over here. i started 2 google it and the news came up all over. here is a link to show U what i mean

http://goo.gl/mHR6FU

they are telling us on tv and on the webs not 2 send any money through that place or there is also another one i cant remember off hand at all right now, to anywhere, but specialy not to send money overseas. Honey U need to no if i try to send U the money there it probably will get stolen along the way and i do not want that 2 happen 2 U. Let's use a method that is safe, KK? i want 2 be sure this gets into u're hands so U can pay the bill and be OK over there. it would be worse if the money is stolen on the way like they show on tv.

Babe it is very late tonight and i need 2 get 2 sleep after this long day. Send me u're info for a safe transfer through the bank in the morning and i will try to get over 2 mom's bank first thing before i go in 2 work. if I cant get there before 9:15 my time, it won't be until i get off work tomorrow nite but we can do this by Monday.

we will figure this out together, OK? i am very worried about U but i do feel good that i can help U out. i am u're queen and U are my king and we will rule 2gether babe.
kisses!!! xoxoxo i will dream of U tonite...

Quote:
Good morning my love,how was your night and how was mom doing hope you dream about me..baby I don't have bank account here coz am not a citizen of here you know am here for contract so the only way you can get the money send to me is the w** u** money transfer and I understand what you are trying to say concerning the w** u**..you know what let's do it this way you will take the money to the store and send it and immediately you got the money sent you will mail the info you use to send the money I mean the senders name, mtcn number and the text question and answer and I will go and pick it up instantly before you get out of the store it won't lost baby. I know what you are trying to do is just for the benefit of me and I really appreciate all your effort and caring. Love you more more more and more my angel...kisses kisses. I will be waiting for your reply asap and I will love you to send the money before going to work.
Thanks.

HI babe,

im heading over there now before i go to work. If everything is easy and safe liek U say, u should get it very soon. i hope this will give U what u need to get things settled with the hotel, and then get U back on u're way home!! i can't wait 2 meet U in person babe. i am so glad i can do this 4 U!!!!!!

with love,
K

And cue the crickets.... I let him sit for a while.

Quote:
I am just this Man who would remain sincere and honest to you, would always be there and to show love and compassion when ever it's needed and to support you in the difficult times.

I see marriage as a very important thing as it's from God. Marriage makes an incomplete human being a complete one. It makes us a grown up and gives us responsibilities whether those responsibilities are to feed, to love or be there. Marriage is supposed to take a person out of the hectic lifestyle and place in an organized environment giving a path to follow in life and a shoulder to lean on.

A happy life is not about finding the right partner but how long you can hang on to your partner till the very last end.True love is not about how you love your partner in the beginning but how much love you can endure till the very last end.
Yesterday is gone, no one knows tomorrow, but today is a gift.
To love is divine and to error is human, life is full of ups and downs, but strength in each other will determine life for a true couple.

Sweetheart, i promise you now and always to be loyal, loving, playful, curious, very romantic and full of life. Value honesty, faith and communication. Believe in love on first site, appreciate you as my partner and always respect your views and decisions. I know this will put me on a solid foundation to build a healthy and happy marriage with you.honey i cant wait to read back from you...what is going on you took silent on me today hope there's nothing wrong? coz i feel so worry when i message you and dont hear back from you.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi Babe!

I got in a little late this morning from going to the w** u** office, so i had to move my lunch hour up a bit. OMG I love hearing U talk about marriage! What do U picture as a perfect wedding? plz tell me babe, i would like to hear your ideas. I love what U say about spending a life together an i totally agree with U about that.

I will look for u're email later today when i have a chance to get back online.

love,
K

PS Starbucks Venerium Cream Discharge Cafe just arrived for everyone! Holy cow, these things cost $7.25 each - but YUM what a treat. xoxoxo

Quote:
Baby.. marriage is a union between a man and a woman to become husband and wife. perfect marriage is a marriage that later lead to a great something between the two couples and later have a great and good kids in a nice house..my dream for you baby is that immediately I get back home I will like us to choose the date of our wedding and get our own apartment so we can stay there together but what is bothering me now is Mom cos you said you are the one that take care of mom and her properties, baby how do you think this will workout for us in time coz I don't want to waste much of our time anymore as soon as I get back home I want us to figure everything out. I need you so bad in my life your love is killing me here I dream about you everynight and thinking about you everyday I can't wait to see you in my lovely arms and cuddle with you my sweet angel. Baby will you still be able to get the money sent? one of my co-workers that is working for me got an
accident this morning on his way coming to work I need to take care of him as a boss is in the hospital now and the doctor just give me the bill of $350 now and some other drugs baby am fed up I don't know where I want to get this money for the hospital. I lost my credit card yesterday with sum of $12,000 on it although the card company said my money is safe till I come back to the sate. Baby I don't know if you can make the money $2000 so I can pay the hospital and get the drugs please imeediately I get back home with you that is the first thing I will do I will go to my card company and get the money back for you.just help me out of all this issue.love you so much my darling...xoxoxo. Let me read back from you asap my angel.

hi lover!

so much 2 tell u! but first i want 2 say how horrible that u're worker is hurt - please buy him flowers from me for the hospital room and i will reimburse U. Of course i can loan U the money for him. U are a good man 2 take car of u're workers like that babe. I love that U are such a great guy. I hope they give him the really good drugs like *sildenafil or *vardenifil and not the ones that have no real painkiillers in them.

Note: these drugs are also known as *V1agra* and *C1alis*...

Next i need 2 answer your questions about mom. Baby u do not have 2 worry about her at all. She is in a wheel chair and cant talk, so if we turn her to the wall or wheel her into the garage she cant turn back around 2 see us doing the noosty babe if we want 2 get it on in the kitchen or the guest bathroom or the shed or even the granny box out back. she cant say anything and i suspect her mind is no longer there either, she is like a legume in a lot of ways. we do not need any little sherty apartment baby, we have a HUGE five bedroom house to live in. With a three car garage!! Mom had two good husbands who left her in a big house with a lot of money. We are set for life.

U are so sweet 2 ask but seriously babe mom and my house is very big and we could even rent out rooms to other people and still have three rooms and two baths and a kitchen to ourselves. Please do not ever mention apartment living again. I will not share walls with other humans and that is final. But now i am worried - are U an apartment liver? Because, yuck. Altho i will understand if it is because of the divorce and it is temporary. We will move R--- and B---- in with us and they can help take care of mom.

My dear sweet husband to be T1m, the money is not a problem from mom's account because she has tons of money, but the problem is with w** u** and MY account. I went there at w** u** today and the lady who was at the counter went to high school with my cousin - she recognizes my name and she knew my mom a long time ago when my cousin was having problems with the law. We talked for a while and she simply cant move money from my mother's bank account into w** u**. She said i would have 2 bring cash, which i wont have until after payday since that has 2 come from my account. She also was very interested in learning about U and how long U have been in Nigeria, but i told her i have to go to work quickly so she and i are going to have dinner on Saturday. LOL i have 2 be careful i think she likes you! She said when i am ready to fill out the form i should also give your phone number and email address just to be safe. she had a lot of good ideas about how to make sure the m oney gets 2 u, and she wants 2 see your photo on Saturday.

babe i could loan U the whole 12ooo now from mom account if U could but u will be home before i will have enough paychecks to send those small amounts every 3 weeks through w** un** LOL.

Love,
your wife
Mrs. Katrina Dishman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that was fun 2 type baby!!!!!

OK we are all going out to Sooty Corpse Restaurant for cajun fingers and chips now babe. I love this crew, they are the best.

Quote:
Baby I guess you are at home now, how was the work hope the work is not too much I don't want you to stress yourself much okay? Baby I thought you said you will go mom bank and get cash out first so you can take the cash to the western union..coz the western union can't transfer money like that the only thing you can do again is taking mom ATM card to the store and swipe the money out from the POS machine if you know you don't have much time to go go the bank..baby please do it like that or you go to the bank for me I want to pay the doctor so he can treat the guy and also today is the last day I should pay the hotel please baby I know you are really trying to get the money send to me I want you to still but more effort okay? And again don't give the girl at the western union my email or my pics okay? Coz I don't want to see any email again apart from yours in my inbox, you are right she might be disturbing me that she want to know more about me and I
told you already I don't cheat or hurt my woman. Baby I want you to reply me now so that I can know what to tell the doctor in the morning and the hotel manager. Love you so much kisses to my angel.

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty's victim wrote:
Marriage makes an incomplete human being a complete one

You can tell he's copy and pasting from a teenage love letter site. Every adult knows that you need to be complete before marriage, otherwise it leads to disaster. Never depend on another person to make you whole, have someone in your life who enhances your life, not completes it. Wink

I noticed he doesn't want you talking to western union lady. He's afraid you'll find out he's a scammer. Laughing

I take it you still have a gripe with Starbucks? (I am enjoying a nice steaming cup of their veranda and heavy cream)

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SBAH my gripe only goes as far as the app. I am sipping a venti Verona as I type. In all honesty, I don't think there is anything on this earth that can separate me from my love affair with Starbucks. I should copy and paste a poem to them about that... Cool

Hi babe!!

i have been so excited about us getting married!! i got a magazine with bride photos today. I will send U some pictures, U can tellme which U liek best for me 2 wear for our wedding. U are such a good man and i understand about my friend at w** u**. i will not show her photos when we have dinner, OK? U are so sexy she will probably want 2 get ahold of U.

Baby U don't understand about my moms account. there is no POS card attach. i can only work with the funds 2 transfer 2 bill pay or bank accounts in her name as limited power of attorney, so no way 2 cash out, only transfer. That is what my friend saw at western union today too and we try all sorts of things until i have to go for work, even an online form that usually gets through but it was rejected because the money is in high yield money savings not even in a checking acct. she was really mad about it too, so she really try hard 2 help me. She said if i need to i can transfer the money 2 her bank account and she can then send U the money through W** U** later on. That may be the best way if u need me 2 help and she is being very nice to offer. She said we can do that right away if i need to.

But babe my own personal account is a credit union account and i will get a paycheck direct deposit later this month and can borrow U some money that way. it will be about $300 in 2 weeks if that is ok or enough 2 get U through. i try so hard today and was feeling liek crying all day except i was also so excited to remember u're sweet words and that was why i bought the magazine to look at the dresses on my lunch hour becoz it made my heart happy again.

we had such a great time at Sooty tonite, and the food was awesome. the crew is very happy with the new work and my boss is happy with me.

OK i have to change moms catheter now. pls help me figure this out, should i go back to my friend tomorrow and get her bank info to transfer? or should i wait until i get paid and do it that way? U are so much better at this than me. i feel stupid today not knowing about how 2 do this Sad

i am falling so deep in love with U babe!!!! Love you,
K

Quote:
Hi baby I will pay the doctor this afternoon and the hotel that's why I said you should try your best and get the money sent in the morning today before going to work please go and collect your friend account and transfer the money there and let her get the money out from her account and you send it to me baby.sweetheart If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience. Love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky! Baby call that your friend now and ask for her account please and let the money sent early in
the morning before going to work. Thank you so much for the caring baby I can't wait to read back from you.

loverman, I'm heading out to work now and i will try to go to the bank today, probably on my lunch hour. I will tranfer $2000 to Gwen's account, and she said she is happy to help borrow you money thru w** u**. Baby Tim please don't worry at all, ok? we will figure this out i know and we will get U help babe. love and kisses and hugs to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Good morning my sweethearth, how was your night? I hope you dream about me right?..I got your message my love I will wait for you to got the money transfer to your friend...baby don't look any other man face at the work okay? You know am not there with you but my love and my heart is there with you..I love you so much and can't wait to see you baby am still waiting on your pics you said you will send to me baby..kisses and big hug to you world best dearier.

My mother is circling the drain, and I'm scrambling to get you $$, and you ask your world's best derrier for photos?? Oh I feel a slap coming on.

Yes, the lad will receive photos. Lots of bridal gown photos, scanned at 600dpi and sent all day long.......

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I can't wait to see where this goes! What is Gwen up to? hmmmmmm Wink

Nothing can stop my love affair with Starbucks either. Love their Veranda (Blonde roast) with heavy whipping cream. YUM!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi love! i went to the bank to send money to Gwen today and all seems to be OK now. She says she will take care of everything 4 u by Monday. i think it is all going to be OK now baby!! i am sending U these photos please tell me which dress U like best. I really like an off shoulder look so that is what i am going with here. i found these pics to show the dress style i am thinking of. Let's plan a bit to keep our minds off the bad stuff ok babe? what kind of reception do you want to have? do you know how many friends you will have there? i can start thinking of a menu so we can get planning. We can have a really nice wedding and i know my mom is OK with covering the bill since the bride's family usually pays anyway. Let's have steak and lobster baby!!! We can afford it!!! omg I love you so much!!!
so I really like the ruffled one but it shows up pink and of course i don't really want pink but more of a white color. which is your favorite babe? i want 2 please you. love your wife to be K

I attached four HUGE images of brides in somewhat hideous gowns. One poor gal had tons of back pimples. I blurred her face in the mirror, but the back pimples... poor thing... Lad will have fun downloading approximately 25mb of attached bridal gown images.

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I lost it over the name of your Starbucks drink:
Vonti Venerium Half Cream Discharge Half Calf

This a great bait. Love your style and this boy is hanging in and loving you. Keep going- can't wait to read more. And love the inclusion of food references- I did that one time when the lad said he and his son were starving. He never said anything but I sure enjoyed it!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SweetPoison - thanks! I'm having a blast with this one too! Open to more coffee name suggestions Wink

Quote:
Wow my love I really love your idea about our wedding I love all the style you sent but baby I will prefer the first one I love that so much I took my time to look at the pictures several time that's why I took me so long to reply your you*...baby you are the best wife I ever see in my entire life and I promise and vow with my both paretns that I won't let you down you really make me so happy anytime am not in mood once I just saw your mail I feel so happy and forget all what is bothering me at that moment. want to reassure you if I can of how much I love you and want only you in my life. Since you came into my life, I've looked forward to each sunrise, knowing that you are here to share in the day with me. You make me feel alive and passionate as no one else ever has before. I like the person I am when I'm with you. You bring out a part of me that I never knew existed, a part that was born with our first passionate encounter. And I look forward to
bringing it out even more with you. You made me laugh when there was no laughter in my days. You gave me a reason to live; now I have a cause, a reason to believe in all the wonderful joy life has to offer. Yes, I love you, for all these reasons and so much more. I love you for being yourself and I love you because of the person you made me.

*Suuuure.... that's why it took so long. Not because you had to wait in an internet cafe in West Africa for a 25 megabyte download of the worlds ugliest wedding dresses...
I brought up my foot fetish and added another 25mb of shoe photos. There is one pair in there that was designed to actually cause pain, which is the one I am recommending.

Baby, Tim, I feel the same way completely - i never really new love until you came in to my life and made this passionin my hart. you mak e me forget about the problems with my mother and how i am going to cope when she finally is down the tubes and off her perch, and i have never met a man who tingles me down to my toenails like you do babe. Do you like feet? because i have a special desire for you to caress and suck on my toes babe. it's a thing i have never told any man before but i want you to be the first to do this for me. Baby i have never had a man fulfil my fantasies like you can and i no you are the one for me now. do you like feet? does bright toenail polichs turn U on babe? I long to have U lick every crevasse and curve and wrinkle of my cankles and plantars wart areas babe and the places in between my toes. O god i can feel your tongue there now babe and i am riding with delight. U turn me on like no other man.

For our wedding, i want this to be really special. The image called highheels 00copia is the shoes i love and these are the ones that make me feel very sexy, but i want this to be your decision, husband. Which shoes make you feel tingly and special? let me know and i will buy them my lovely man, my dearier.

This arrived in a new email with the old images removed. Methinks the lad has an issue with photos!

Quote:
Baby I like feets,and I like the second picture for the hill you are going to put on for our wedding.baby I want you to download yahoo messenger on your pc so we can chat better coz I feel so worry when I sent you mail and I couldn't get reply from you in time. I want to talk to you on chatting even if it 10min is ok will you do that for my angel?.....and have you talk to your friend maybe the money have reflect in her account if yes she can send the money to me today. Love you so much my love and I want you to talk to me asap coz am lonely here and thinking about you all day and night and dreaming about you..love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. So baby I promise my love
for you will never fail. Kisses.

Darn, he picked the 6 inch dyed monstrosities rather than the 4 inch metal clamp and chain pair. #sadface

Hi babe! It's saturday here and I will have to call the western union place later today to see if Gwen is there, and if she sees the money yet in her account. It usually takes a day or two but I've never seen it not transmit. I will go to the genisis bar at apple to see if they can help me put the chat on my computer. I have never done that and I am really bad at technology which is why i finally got rid of the old PDC and bought my Appletop desk machine. It takes a while to unhook it all and lug it in but i will see what I can do babe.

Mom needs some sunshine so i am going to wheel her out to a park and secure the chair to one of the bike racks so she doesn't try to roll off. I have a lovely hat I put on her so she doesn't burn in the sun. the weather has been incredibly lovely here lately and i want to take advantage of it while i can.

Tell me about the weather over there. what are the days like? I want to picture it at several times a day. What are mornings like? Does it get warm in the afternoon? How cold does it get at night? Are the nights quiet and still?

i love hearing from you baby and i can't wait to start our life together.
Love, K

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The weather here is so cool, its been raining here,and the sunshine is not too hot, what a lovely weather here honey,the doctor called me this aftrenoon concerning my sick guy I told you about and am just leaving work for the hospital to check on him, dear you're so peculiar to me. Your gorgeous look and your pretty face makes me happy, I can wait to have you, I love you so much Honey,Every night I close my eyes and dream of the day when we will be together again. No matter what you do, I can't stop loving you, and I only want to be with you every day. I believe you're my one true love and I'd sacrifice myself to have you here with me. I want you to know that I am dedicated to our love. Thinking about you is what gets me through the day. Dreaming of our life together always gives me something to look forward to. You're my sunshine on a cloudy day, a rose among a field of weeds, and all that I am and all that I ever hope to be, revolves around you. Never
fear, and never question how much I love you. I'll love you forever without any hesitations, without any regrets. The longer I've known you, the more I've come to love you. You are always in my heart. In my life, I have never met another person who moves me like you do. You are the one who's right for me, and when you are away, I feel lost. I love and miss you so much. Sometimes, it's difficult for me to tell you just how much. I only want to spend the rest of my life with you, showing you how much I do love you. I know we'll make it through this rough time. As long as we have faith in each other, our rainbow will shine through.I can't wait to read back from you my sweetheart...kisses.

babe i love it so much when U send me these incredibly sweet notes. We will be so peculiar to each other babe in this lifetine and the next. U make my heart so anomalous babe and every day i feel it grow stronger.

my love i had such a splendid time in the park today. I brought bread and put it on my mothers lap in the wheel chair so she could see the birds up close. there were some pigeons and larks pecking at her loins, and I could see two gyps vultures perched nearby looking on with interest. Mom hasn't looked this alive and perky in a long time and it did my heart goodl

i think we should have birds in our wedding. Have you seen this, my sweet love? The minister says "I now pronounce you man and wife" and someone opens the cage and all the birds fly out. I have some ideas about that and would like to discuss this with you at length but FIRST i need to hear what you want for a menu at our wedding.

Please send me a list of the foods you would like to eat at the wedding reception! What kind of salad, and what to drink? Babe i would like to get these details listed out soon.

(Lad's response will be the basis for the next set of large photos I will send... IF my computer ever comes back from the genisis bar.)

Also i will need a guest list from you and an idea of how many people you are inviting.

Darling i have terrific news for you! Gwen got the money in her bank account and she is going to start the transfer for westren today. she said not to worry because she will take care of everything for us and that you should see the money tonight.

i wish it was your bank account i was moving the money into. you would have the money by now, and we could start planning the wedding rather than fussing about with Gwen and westren union nonsense. that seems to take so much longer that way.

i am going to unplug my computer in a bit and put it in the car and take it down to the apple genisis bar tonight for help with the chat implementation you wanted. hopefully i will have the computer plugged back in at home by morning. please let me know as soon as you get the money so i do not worry about you any more, ok my love? I put enough in Gwens account to pay for your needs and your friend in the hospital plus the flowers - how did your friend like them, and what kind of flowers did U take for him and what did U writ on the card? please, it does my heart good to know these very specific details my love.

xoxoxo

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peculiar Kitty wrote:
my love i had such a splendid time in the park today. I brought bread and put it on my mothers lap in the wheel chair so she could see the birds up close. there were some pigeons and larks pecking at her loins, and I could see two gyps vultures perched nearby looking on with interest. Mom hasn't looked this alive and perky in a long time and it did my heart goodl

Evil Lol Oh the visual of a person in a wheelchair, locked to the bike rack while birds and vultures pecking away. I bet she came alive! Evil Lol

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad found a wedding caterer in Florida who offers a very nice menu choice. I shall have to compliment him on his taste!

Quote:
Baby am sorry for getting back late I just got out from the hospital now...Oh baby am very happy to hear from you that i should list the type of foods, drinks and total number of people i want to be there on our wedding day. ok here are the lists; foods;
Freshly Baked Mini Cheddar Biscuits filled with a Smoked Corn Chicken Salad, deliciously seasoned Ground Beef filled, Baked Golden Brown and served with Mint, English Stilton, Challah, Fig Syrup, House-made Chicken Sausage, Fresh Herbs, Butter Poached in a Smoked Tomato Sofrito, Classic Caesar Salad,
Asparagus, Zucchini, Yellow Squash & Roasted Peppers, henri jayer 1985 wine, vosne, am much more...baby hope you gave Gwen my info tell her to make sure she didn't made mistake with the info and immediately she got the money sent baby snap the receipt and mail it to me. And mail me the senders full name,MTCN number, text question and answer okay? I love you so much baby I can't wait to read back from you.

Awwww. Poor T1m. He asked me to install yahoo chat, which meant I had to take my appletop desk computer into the genisis bar. It won't be back until tomorrow, and I am not entirely sure they downloaded the correct app... the one they put on there creates wedding invitations and party favor sayings. What's a girl to do?

I will let him cool his heels... 6 inch gold satin, if I remember correctly.
In the meantime, butlered hors d’oeuvres, anyone?
Dancing Banana jump_4_joy happy crowd

Scamzilla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a real piece of work. As much as I love what you are putting him through. I can't help but think of how many victims this schtick as worked on. Ask him to get a tattoo of your name. If he really loved you he would get one. With pictures. Bwahahahaha!!!!! Laughing

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had some serious Netflix to catch up on, and the time was ripe to let this one sweat it out. A day went by....

Quote:
Baby where are you and what are you doing?..why don't you reply my text back I feel so worried coz I don't know why you keep silent talk to me baby.

Ignored this email, started a fresh email with the following:

Hi T1m my dearest love!!

the afternoon was awful. I took my computer in to the apple bar and they said I have a virus that was transmitted through email. Babe, i feel so bad because they say it is transmitted from sharing files and someone didn't wrap it up properly and now i am so worried i give you a virus too. Baby you need to immediately have your computer checked several times and delete all emails, it is a bad virus and you won't see many symptoms until you find out your passwords are being shared on the internet and people can break in and get your information. Please promise me you will check your computer, ok? because i feel so bad we have been sharing files without using proper protection and now we may both be infected. honey i am so sorry if i infected U!!

i got my computer back late yesterday after they clean it off. It cost me $400 to clean but it was worth it. I have that much on my credit card so it was OK. I just figured out all the cords and plug it all back in this morning finally. These things are very frustrating to try to put together but it was going to be another $50 to have a tech follow me home and plug it in, plus he was a man and i don't want a strange man in our future home until you get here.

Did you get the money OK? I have not heard back from Gwen but she said she would take care of everything for U. How is your employee doing? Did he like the flowers?

I have missed you so much my peculiar sexy babe who shares my feets fadish. xoxoxo i am working on our wedding and hope U can send me some food ideas. I am lactose intolerant so cheese is out, and I like gluten-free foods. I am SO excited babe!!!

Quote:
Baby I miss U too and am so worried I didn't hear from u and I sent u the wedding foods and drinks items yesterday I didn't know maybe u got it or not...baby am not feeling good since yesterday that I didn't know what happen to you when I sent you two mail and u didn't get back to me but now I feel so happy that u got your computer ok. I haven't got the money from Gwen baby and tomorrow is the last day I told u the hotel said I should pay plus the doctor bill...I don't know what to do now baby coz Gwen didn't mail me anything can u talk to her right now to mail the western union receipt and the senders name,MTCN number and the text question and answer so I can quickly go and get the money this afternoon before the store close and the all the bills....love u so much my angel. I will love to read back from u asap my queen.

Oh babe, I forgot U told me not to send Gwen u're email and i was waiting on that becoz i wasnt sure what to do. I'm sorry in the computer confusion i meant to connect U 2 together to be sure eveyone was communicating ok. this is my fault and i feel SO stupid babe. i will fix this now. i am leaving to have breakfast with my mom now and i will stop by Gwen's western union place and talk with her and give her your information. please do not worry we will figure this out!!!! xoxoxxoxoxo

Quote:
Baby don't say u are stupid again I don't like that language u are not stupid okay?..me too am leaving now to the western union store so I can get the money immediately u get it sent baby...my regards to mom.

I have a feeling he is NOT going to like Gwen. No sirreee Bob. Not at all...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic