SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help confirming a safari.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys. Without going into the entire details of a bait I've been working on for a few months, I wanted to know if there is a way to verify someone's location from a phone call.

I have been working on a case now with some European scammers. About a month ago I convinced one of them to take a thousand kilometer trip for the deal. He spent the night halfway and we spoke on the phone at that time. Things ended up going South and he turned around. At least that's his version of the story.

I am about 90% certain he was telling the truth about his trip, which was a good solid 800 kilometers round trip and involved some serious lad disappointment. The problem is that most of it was over the phone and the only IP addresses I have are his hometown.

Is it possible from a K7 voicemail to determine a person's call location?

We are still in contact and he is close to moving again. If I can't get him to a local computer again (he prefers phone) do you have some other ideas on verifying the safari?

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that K7 filenames had the calling number in them, but it looks like if it is outside the USA they don't.

You could offer to pay his expenses and see if he's got receipts that would place him 500km from home.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Without the change of a country code you can't do it. So unless K7 show that, you will have a hard time confirming it.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your best bet is offer to pay expenses and check bus/plane tickets, restaurant receipts...

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

so, be sorry that it didn't work and ask for bills, so you can compensate him. Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bummer.

I'll see what I can do. This guy has a real gung ho attitude about safariing but I have to confirm that he is willing to live up to his promises!

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's unfortunate that you're having trouble confirming that he moved. Is he on yahoo? Maybe if he moves again and leaves you a k7 message you can claim something is wrong with his phone and his messages are coming in all garbled sounding forcing him to get to a cafe. If he emails during that time you could use find/replace to garble his email messages as well. It might work. At least long enough to make him email one email from a cafe for confirmation, if he's not on gmail that is.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a big proponent of the honor system. If you are convinced the lad traversed, claim your hat.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, are you getting calls from the same country code? If he has to buy a SIM card, this may be another way to check.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

where has he been and where was he supposed to go.

if he doesn't find the address, he should take a few pictures of his location, so you can tell him where to go.

or just tell him, that you are not convinced that he is there and he can convince you by sending a pic with something in the background (for example the eiffel tower in paris, if you've sent him over there).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you considered using a burner? Both of my burners (one in the US one outside) have caller ID.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic