SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More Better

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one seems to be a bit 'More Better' than your average FMF Lad. Because of that I haven't unleashed the standard Jaunty Boy stuff but I'm sure that is merely a matter of time:

Quote:
MB:Hello good day to you John
MB:How are you doing over there?
TJ:I'm well how are you?
MB:I am doing alright
MB:Nice to have you on here
MB:I will love to know you if you do now mind
TJ:I like that
MB:I saw you on my messenger list and I decided to know you and hopefully we could get to meet each others if we get along
MB:Where do you live?
TJ:I live in Broken Arrow Oklahoma how a bout you?
MB:I live in New Boston, Texas
MB:How old are you?
TJ:I'm 37 hope that isn't too old for you?
MB:I am 37 also
TJ:Wow
MB:Wow what an co-incidence
TJ:So what you doing now?
MB:Nothing, I'm up for a chat with you
TJ:Well that sounds nice.
MB:Yeah it does
TJ:So what do you want to talk about?
MB:I will like to know you more better and get to know more about your family background
TJ:Well I'm an only child and both my parents are deceased.
MB:Oh I am sorry to hear about that
TJ:Thank you for that.
MB:You're welcome
MB:I am sorry I will have to leave now cause I just recieved a call and I need to attend to my client now
MB:I will be back in a few mins to talk with you
TJ:Oh okay
MB:I just hope that you'll be here so that we can talk more better
TJ:I'll try to be for sure.
MB:Alright
MB:It's really a pleasure getting to meet you
MB:I will really love to get along more better with you than this John
TJ:Sounds great uh what should I call you?
MB:Maria is my name
TJ:Talk soon Maria.
MB:Alright
MB:Tak care BUZZ!!!
MB:Hello John
TJ:Hi there
MB:I am here now, I am sorry I was little busy with my client
MB:So what are you doing now?
TJ:Just sitting on my couch is all.
MB:Watching TV?
TJ:No I was reading the paper.
MB:What paper is that, do you love reading News paper or magazines?
TJ:Magazines more I guess.
MB:That's cool
MB:I also love reading Magazines too and Bible also
MB:that's when I'm indoors and bored
MB:Cause my work take most of my time
TJ:What do you work at?
MB:As I do travel a lot cause right now I am currently in Malaysia now on a business trip to purchase some antiques as I am into sales and marteking
MB:I am self employed
TJ:Okay.
MB:And you what do you do for work?
TJ:I drive a truck.
MB:Wow that sounds cool
MB:Do you work for someone or you work for yourself ?
TJ:No I own my Truck outright.
MB:Straight up that sounds good
MB:Do you have kids?
TJ:No I'm single. Never had anyone close.
MB:Really what makes you say so?
TJ:I just never met anyone before.
MB:Oh that's terrible and how long have you been doing this online dating?
TJ:A while but I don't go to that site very often.
MB:So how many women are you talking with now apart from me?
TJ:None right now.
MB:Alright so what happened to the others you were talking with before?
TJ:We never really got along I guess.
MB:That sounds so terrible that means there wasn't communication going on between you and them is that right or is it something else cause I am new to this kind of stuffs like talking to a man online cause I believe in meeting someone one on one in person but I do think we can get to meet each others if we both get along together
TJ:One girl wanted me to marry her in the first minute.
MB:Hmm where does she lives?
TJ:She said Texas
MB:She said, that means you never rrysted her dio you?
TJ:I don't understand.
MB:Sorry I miss typed
I never that means you nevr trusted her do you?
TJ:Well it was kinda sudden and made me feel funny.
MB:Sounds same to me also
MB:Marriage is not something that you will just decide like that mostly especially when you've never met with the other person
MB:But you can get committed to each others but not until you meet in person before you can get fully married
MB:There can be feelings of wanting to meet each others in person and getting along together with each others more better from there depending on how things works out for us
TJ:I like the souds of that.
MB:Well that's how it's suppose to be done normally
MB:Cause you can not get married to someone you've never met
TJ:I couldn't agree more.
MB:There can be come kind of intimacy or feelings and emotions between each others but the physical appearance matters too in order to be sure of our decisions which is why we both have to get to meet in person so be able to get along together
MB:Well it's because I've been through several bad relationships that didn't worked out so I have enprience about what I want and I know what I need and how to handle a relationship properly in the way it's supposed to be handled
TJ:That's too bad.
MB:Yeah, I have been hurt and cheated in my past is why I am currently single at the moment now
TJ:I'm not sure what to say.
MB:What are you really looking for on here in a woman?
TJ:I was hoping to settle down with a Good Woman.
MB:And have you found anyone yet, cause I am looking for the same thing also in a man cause I am tired of living a lonely life as I've lost the ones I loved most in my life
MB:My parents and I am the only child of my parents before I lost them 18yrs ago but I thank God that I am still alive today by the special grace of God
TJ:I've never had a girl that was all that close and I'm all alone too.
MB:But to me distance doesn't really matters as I am willing to relocate to meet the right man of my dreams when I find him
MB:What matters to me most is the love and affection
TJ:That sure is nice.
MB:So do you own the house you live in or you rented the apartment?
TJ:No I own the house. Bought it years ago so it's payed for.
MB:Wow that sounds cool and you live there alone with no body or you rented some part of your house as apartment?
TJ:No I'm there all alone.
MB:Oh wow you seems to be living a very comfortable life so why are you MB:Oh wow you seems to be living a very comfortable life so why are you still single
MB:Someone that will stand with you in all times and that will love you and be your wife
MB:Are you ready to settle down with the right woman when you find her huh?
TJ:I think I'm ready for sure.

MB:Oh that sounds good to know as I am also ready too
MB:Cause most men that I've met on here only wants sex or someone to talk dirty with, they are not a serious type
MB:I really find seriousness in you and I think that I am willing to get along better with you
TJ:Thank you. I do like to act naughty too though.
MB:Oh that I can handle if only you'll be reasonable and act maturedly till when we get together
Cause I believe in one on one sex and not by talking dirty to each others online it doesn't sounds proper and it's just like a waste of time and energy cause you won't be able to derive the main pleasure you nee
TJ:Awww I'm sorry.
MB:I do not play with myself cause I am a business oriented type and my work keeps me busy mostly that I travel a lot around the world for my purchases but I am willing to settle down with the right man of my dreams
MB:I am truly honored to have met you on here and I am willing to get along more better together with you
MB:I just hope that I didn't offended you by what I've said if only you do understand my point of view then you'll know that I am talking sense cause I've been into several relationships before which I've been hurt so I know what it takes to make a relationship last
MB:long
TJ:No I'm not offended.
MB:It's alright, I am just clearing you my mind
MB:That's all John
I just need a man that I will be with and spend the rest of my life together with and be happy with him also is what I seek in a relationship with the man of my dreams
So tell me more about the kind of woman you want to be with and the qualities that you would want her to have...
TJ:Well someone who will be by my side and is pretty and can cook too.
MB:Hmm If that's all vyou need then you should stop looking cause I think I do have those qualities in me as I am ready to settle down with the right man and by by his side for the rest of my life to be happy with him cause I am a one man woman and I will never share my man with no body as I will also like him to be one womans man to be always there for me to take good care of me and to stand by me in good and in bad times of my life
TJ:That sure does sound nice.
MB:I am independable but I can only ask for help from someone that I love when I feel that I am stocked and he/she is the only one that I can talk with and that I can ask for help
TJ:Well I would always stand behind my Woman.
MB:Hmm that sounds good to know about you
MB:I love such men
TJ:You are making me blush.
MB:Hmm that sounds good to know
MB:Actualy I am just saying from my peice of mind of my exprience of what I've had in the past
TJ:Okay.
MB:And I feel that we can both get along together if only you're willing to dedicate your time to me so that e can both get along together and you will not be talking to others
MB:But me only as I will also be doing the same too
TJ:That sure does seem fair.
MB:Yes it would be better that way
MB:Cause it will help us to be only focused on each others only
TJ:You are very smart for a womern.
MB:Hmm thanks so much for saying that, I am only being who I am and I can not claim to be who I'me not
BUZZ!!!
TJ:I'm here.
MB:Okay I thought you left cause you were kinda silent
TJ:No I was just thinking is all.
MB:Oh I see
MB:And what were you thinking about?
TJ:Meeting you for the first time.
MB:Oh really
MB:That sounds really nice to know
MB:I will love that too cause I won't be here for long as I am almost through with my purchase over here also
TJ:That sounds real nice it does.
MB:Hmm I will really love to meet with you in person and to get along with you
TJ:How soon do you think that might be?
MB:By next week I believe
TJ:Thats sounds great it does.
MB:I am glad that you do not see it as a big deal to you about the time and date and the distance between us
TJ:No I sure don't now.
MB:But I believe if you truly have hope and faith and believe that things will work out for us then it will cause it all takes determination and mind to get what you want in life
TJ:You talk pretty.
MB:Hmm thanks so much
MB:That's me for you and I bet you're gonna love me when we get to meet in person soon
TJ:I sure hope I do!
MB:Hmm well let's see how it goes from here
TJ:Okay
MB:What is your hobby like the things you enjoy doing for fun?
TJ:I drive a lot so I don't have much time for hobbies though I do like to eat.
MB:Oh I see, food is good for the system, Driving I guess that does take most of your time tough
MB:As it's not easy driving 24 hrs
MB:Oh I see, food is good for the system, Driving I guess that does take most of your time tough
MB:As it's not easy driving 24 hrs
MB:So where in Texas do you say you live in again?
TJ:I live in Oklahoma so North of Texas.
MB:Alright that's cool
MB:So what would you like to know about me, you are free to ask any questions avbout me that you want to know as I will honestly answer you
TJ:Well I'm not sure what to ask cause I don't want to offend you with naughty talk and you told me pretty much everything else.
MB:Okay
MB:Well I really do not know what to say about myself just like that as I am not much of a talkertive or do I know the right words to use to describe myself to you
TJ:Well how about we send each other a picture then?
MB:What's your email so I can send you the few ones I have cause I do not really have much pictures to share with you since my Lapto hRD DRIVE CRASHED i HAD TO CHanghe it so I lost my inportant things that I have on it
TJ:[email protected]
MB:Thanks dear
MB:You are also good looking too
TJ:Thank you my Darling.
MB:And I do think that we can both get along together
MB:You are so sweet and I really do find you very interesting and I think that you're a man with a good sense of humor
TJ:Well I do like to have fun that for sure. MB:What's your cell number so that I can also be able to text you too just in case you're not online when I'm online cause I will really love to always stay in touch with you cause I won't be here online much longer now
MB:Then we are going to have lots of fun together
TJ:Well i don't have a phone because I drive mostly and use my CB.
MB:Alright, It's no problem, the thing is what do you normally come online on here and how often do you normally get online here on messenger?
TJ:Sometimes if I'm working a lot I can't but I usually try to check my email.
MB:Alright, but at least you should try to make out chance for me so that we can be able to talk to each others
TJ:I'll do my best okay?
MB:Alright cause communication is the basic foundation of a serious relationship
TJ:I know that and I think we will be talking quite a bit Darling.
MB:Yes till I get to return back to Texas, it will be a real pleasure getting to mtty you in person soon
TJ:It sure will.
MB:Yes
MB:I really do love knowing more about you on here, you sound like a nice and sincere person. I love your ways of life as a man who knows what he wants and knows how to get it.
TJ:Thank you Darling. That is Sweat!
MB:You are A man that appreciates a woman and have a good sense of humor. you are such man to me, and I must say that I really adore you so much for that and I also would like to be the woman that you are seeking for
TJ:I think am smitten.
MB:I've been cheated and hurt in my past relationship which is why I am currently single at the moment. I need a man that will appreciate having a woman and that will treat his woman properly and in the ways of the Lord God almighty cause I would love to build up a family background in the ways of the lord...
TJ:That sounds nice.
MB:I do not consider myself as the best but I do have the qualities and what it takes to give to the right man of my dreams when I meet him...
TJ:You'll be the best to me I'm thinking.
MB:Just to let you know if you are seeking for soul, Possibly, you are looking for me?! I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman.
TJ:That sure is special.
maria.george73 is typing...
MB:The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, I share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much also.
MB:The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, I share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much also.
MB:It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions too. It's great to have such a possibility.
TJ:You talk so nice to me.
MB:That's me for you Honey
TJ:Thank you.
MB:Wel I won't have to be here much longer, but I will be back to talk with you cause the battery on my laptop is down now and the power shut dorn
TJ:Oh okay. I'll miss you.
MB:I will talk with you later okay
MB:I'll miss you too
TJ:Okay Darling.
MB:Just take good care of yourself and ge too
TJ:I will. Talk tomorrow?
MB:Alright for sure we will
MB:What time tomorrow will you be online so that we can talk more better on here huh
TJ:Hopefully around 5pm my time I'm thinking
MB:Alright I should be here by then, What's the time over there now with you?
TJ:Going on 7 now.
MB:Alright, It's 7:40 am here now
MB:We are both on the same time done
TJ:Its 7:40 pm here.
MB:Same here also
MB:Well it's alright, It is really a pleasure getting to meet you and getting along with you on here also
MB:You're fun to talk with and easy to communicate with
TJ:Thank you for that. so are you.
MB:I find you very interesting
MB:Thanks
MB:I have to go now,
MB:Take care and be good...
MB:XXX

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Your answers are 1/10th in length of his! Sorry about the no naughty talk, but you have Jugs for that.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So only one More Better today but I did engage rather late. This Lad kinda changed tunes today:

Quote:
MB: Hello how are you doing today over there with you today John
MB: I hope that you are doing alright there with you today, cause I've really missed you so much
MB: BUZZ
MB: How are you doing, Honey I'm here now for you as I've really missed you so much and I have been thinking about you cause I really do enjoy our chats and the time we've shared together, it was so pleasant and I really do enjoy the things I've known about you for now and I will be looking forward to meet with you soon in person so that we can get along more better together from there cause I wanna be the woman of your dreams that's you will spend the rest of your life with
TJ:Hey there. Sorry I just got in.
MB: I have missed you so much honey
TJ:Thats nice to hear Little Laddy.
MB: Hmm thanks dear
MB: Cause I'm glad to have you on here now
MB: As I was about going to bed but I'm glad that you're here now with me
MB: I miss you so much
TJ:Well that sure is sweat it is.
MB: Hmm yeah I only wished I was there with you in person would be the greatest fantasy I'll ever have cause I really do feel that you are the man for me cause I've loved you from the very first day we started talking
MB: I like everything about you
TJ:Wow you really mean it Honey Bun?
So how is your day
MB: I hope that you're having a nice and lovely day there with you?
TJ:It was a long one it was.
MB: Oh that's terrible, and I hope that you didn't get stressed out much cause your health means so much to me
TJ:I'll be okay Cupcake.
MB: Oh that sounds good to hear
TJ:How was your day Darling?
MB: I cannot wait to meet you soon and to get along more better with you soon so that we can live a happy life together
MB: Mines was stressful, I have been busy all day doing paper work as I will soon be through here so I can come over to meet you there in Texas
MB: Oh let me say Oklahoma
TJ:That sure does sound nice Baby Doll.
MB: Yes honey
MB: I just wanna be with you is what my plans are for now
TJ:When you thinks that is gonna be?
MB: Soon It's just that I have been getting difficulties getting my inheritsnce claimed and I need some help
MB: I want to trust you to share this with you
TJ:What you talking bout Tater Tot?
MB: No I am talking about what I found out here that I really need to get it claimed
MB: It's about my late fathers that's that's bothering me no
MB: now
TJ:I ain't getting you Sweet Pea?
MB: I found out that not until I get married or in a serious relationship before I can get access over the money
MB: If only you can be able to travel to meet my clients in person on my behalf to get the money from them by doing whatever you're being asked to do by him
TJ:Where would they be?
MB: I found out from my late fathers attorney that my late father has some some huge amount of money with the security company which he kept in two trunk boxes and deposited it at the security company as his personal luggage and it's unknown to the securirty company that the two trunk boxes are containing such huge amount of money
TJ:Am lissening...
MB: With the total sum of $23.000.000 in it for the contract he did here in Malaysia and I want you to keep this between you and I only
TJ:That sure is Piles O Money!
MB: And I am trusting you to tell you this cause I I want to appoint you as my beneficiary to stand on my behalf as my Fiancee and my late fathers beneficiairy to get thw trunk boxes claimed from them cause it's only you who I trust and who can take those two trunk boxes from them
TJ:Uh okay.
MB: Yes dear, that is why I need you to help me to get this consignment claimed from the security company as my beneficiary and I am promising to give your 30% of the money once we finally get it claimed and we will start up a good business and invest with the money when we finally get it claimed
TJ:Well i don't need you giving me money no how Sugar Banana.
MB: So are you willing to help me get this consignment claimed let me put you through the process you will need to take to stay in touch with my barrister who is in charge of this consignment so that he can guide you and lead you through the consignment
TJ:Well I spose but what you need me to do Apple Tart?
MB: I am doing this for us, cause I will like us to invest with the money and start up a business or anything you have in mind that you'll like to introduce us to in order to spend the money wisely
TJ:Okay. I always did want to open a Bait shop cause I gots me a secret recipe for PunchBait.
MB: Wow I think that's a nice job Idea you have there honey
I was thinking about Landscaping, Architecture, or RealEstate business or what do you think about that aspect?
TJ:Well we could open up a Farm too couldn't we Tender Flake?
MB: Wow that's also a nice business Idea you have gave in now
MB: I think Farm is one of the most biggest business in the world which involves food productions, Coffee and all that. It's nice Idea you brought there
MB: I would like us to do all this for future purpose so that our generations to come will appreciate the good work of their parents and grand parents cause we will make good inpact in their lives that they will really appreciate so much and they will always bless our souls even when we're both dead and gone
TJ:You think we could grow Swans?
MB: For farming?
TJ:Well I bet they'd be popular.
MB: We are going to employ enough workers that will work for us at the farm yard when we get it started as we won't have to stress our selves any longer but to enjoy the good life and the fruits of our labour
MB: Yes I think so too that they will be popular demand
TJ:Well maybe we should talk more bout this tomorrow cause I'm getting real hungry and tired my Little Yam.
MB: Alright honey, are you going to the Store to get some food Items?
TJ:I'm going to order a pizza I think.
MB: Alright that's cool
MB: Honey I was going to ask you for some help if you won't be bothered cause I need to get some food stuffs too for myself here also and I will really do appreciate if you could help me with some $ so that I can get some food Items too for myself at the store here also
will put you through more on how to get the consignment claimed cause that's the only thing holding me back here in Malaysia as I have my return ticket back to the States but I am not having any extra cash left on me after spending so much on here lately on purchasing and on bills too
TJ:Okay we can tlak bout that tomorrow too.
MB: Alright honey, so when tomorrow will you be online
MB: I will really miss you so much as I cannot wait to be there with you
MB: And I want you to know that whatever we have going on here should only be known to you and I only okay
TJ:Okay. Have nice sleeps Honey Comb.
MB: You too honey
MB: Take care and be good.
MB: Kisses and Hugs to you

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More Better Indeed! A compliant Lad who hands out Accounts without me even asking...

Quote:
MB:Hello honey
MB:How are you doing today?
TJ: Hey there. I'm good and you Baby Doll?
MB:I am better now that I am talking with you cause I have been having bad network coverage over here all day that was why I couldn't come online to talk with you earlier on
TJ: I was driving so I couldn't have tlaked much anyhow my Darling.
MB:Oh I see, and how is work today with you, I hope it's not that stressful and everything is working out alright for you out there as planned...
TJ: It was all good Honey Doll.
MB:Wow that sounds good to know
MB:I have really missed you so much honey
TJ: Thanks for that.
MB:You know that you really do mean so much to me
TJ: That is special.
MB:Cause you are so special to me honey
TJ: I likes that a whole Bunch.
MB:Hmm you know that I really cannot wait to be with you cause you really do means so much to me
MB:And ever since I've met you on here, I've loved you and I've been filled with joy and happiness cause that's what you've made me feel
TJ: That is nice.
MB:You have changed my life and you've made everyday worth living to me knowing I have you in my life now
TJ: You say such sweat words to me.
MB:Cause you deserve them and you are so kind and caring to me
TJ: Thanks you.
MB:You're such a kind harted man with a good sense of humor, I really do adore you and love everything about you even without being with you yet in person, It makes me get more attracted to you that I cannot wait to be with you in person to be able to testify and feel your loving kindness physically with you
MB:Yes honey and I am truly honored to have you in my life now cause you complete me and you've filled the missing puzzle of my heart that has been misssing all my life and you've made me whole
TJ: You talk real pretty. MB:Cause that's what you make me feel inside and I am really excited to know that I am now occupied and I have a man now in my life to care and be there for me and to love me for who I am
MB:I really do appreciate that so much from you John
TJ: I likes the sounds of this.
Well actually I really do want to be there with you soon as I cannot afford to miss you for long
TJ: I can hardly wait Honey Pie.
MB:Just as soon as we finally get my late fathers inheritance consignment claimed cause that's the only thing keeping me away from you as I am willing to relocate straight down to meet you in Oklahoma so that we can start a life of our own and invest with the money and both be happy together for the rest of our lives
MB:Hmmm I love that so much as I feel the same way here too honey Pie
TJ: I like being called Sir. Can you do that for me?
MB:Yes Sir
TJ: thanks for that.
MB:Your wish is my command honey
MB:Sir I mean
TJ: You are special.
MB:I will do just as you say cause your my man and I really do respect you so much and I will always do things to please you and to make you happy cause your happiness is mine
MB:Just as I will like you to do the same to me too in return
TJ: You forgot to call me by my name.
MB:Sir
MB:Is that it?
TJ: You know it is silly Gal.
MB:Well with you I am willing to give up anything and let my gurads down for you only Sir
TJ: Really? Tell me more Tater Tot.
MB:Just giving you instances honey cause you are so special to me and since we've met on here and started talking, I've been so reliefed of my thoughts of being lonely back then, knowing I've met a truly genuine man who it ready to spend the rest of his life with me just as I am also interested in spending the rest of my life together with you too
TJ: You keep forgetting to call me by my name Little Laddy.
MB:I'm sorry I will ok
TJ: ?
TJ: More Better right?
MB:I believe the more I get to call you Sir, the more I will get used to calling you Sir alright Sir cause this is the first time I'll be calling you Sir so it hasn't really mastered me yet sir
MB:So I hope that you do not get upset with me if I fail to call you Sir cause I will still do alright Sir
TJ: How about I just keep reminding you my Peach Cobbler?
MB:Alright honey, that will help me not to forget easily
TJ: What are you supposed to call me?
So what are you doing now Sir?
TJ: I'm just sitting on the couch is all my Bacon Bit.
MB:Alright, so you're done with work for the day right?
TJ: What are you supposed to call me?
So what are your plans for the rest of the day?
TJ: I think I'll order in some Chines Food my little Egg Roll.
MB:Alright that sounds good to know, so when will that be?
TJ: My Name?
MB:Sir I hope that you have me in your plans too concerning what I asked you about yesterday
TJ: Well I was thinking a bit about that but got distracted because you forgot my name again.
MB:Sir you do not have to get distracted about helping me cause you should know that I really do need your help so much Sir
TJ: I know Honey so let's talk bout this then.
MB:Alright thanks Sir
MB:So are you going to help me with it today as you've promised me so that I can give you my info on how to get it to me here Sir
TJ: Most certainly Baby Doll.
MB:Alright Sir
MB:How much are you willing to help me with Sir
TJ: Well how much you be needing Tasty Treat?
MB:$500 Sir
TJ: Well is you sure that will be enough my Donut?
MB:I will appreciate that from you Sir
TJ: Well that ain't no problem I spose but what is you gonna do for your Man?
MB:I will like you to get a pen while I get you the acct on where to send it to me here Sir
MB:I will make you happy, please and pleasure you honey
MB:You do not have to be worried about what I will do for you Sir
MB:You will have me all to your self and I will make sweet love to you when we are together Sir
MB:I will give you good loving, my heart, body, and soul.
TJ: This is more bettter isn't it?
MB:You know everything Sir
MB:So you do not have to be worried over anything Sir
MB:Cause you have me all to yourself Sir
TJ: I sure do like that a bunch.
MB:Cool and good to know that Sir
MB:Hang on while I get you the acct on where to get it to me here Sir
Account Name : UZOMA JUDE AGOH
Street : 114 JULEN AMPANG
City : SURBANG JAYA
STATE : SELANGOR
Zip code : 47100
Account number: xxx

Bank name : MAYBANK
Street : LOT EOO2, GROUND FLOOR BLOCK 2200
City : CYBER JAYA
State : SELANGOR
Zip code : 47100
Swift bank code : xxx
MB:Thats the acct Sir
So when are you going to get it sent to me Sir?
TJ: Well I should be able to do it Monday I'm thinking.
MB:Why not today Sir?
TJ: Well it's Friday night abd everything is closed now Pudding Pop.
MB:You know that I really do need it so much Sir and by Monday you will have to start making communication with my attorney about my late fathers inheritance
MB:Sir won't you be able to get it done by tomorrow huh
TJ: I'm not sure but I will try I spose.
MB:Please do Sir
MB:I will really appreciate it so much if you help me with that tomorrow Sir
And I will like you to make sure that you copy the acct details correctly and complete so that there will be no complication here ok Sir
MB:And attach the slip you used to send the money to me at my email address so that I can use it to claim the money at the bank here okay Sir
TJ: Well I best go get my Supper my Lover Gal.
MB:So when will you be back on here so that we can talk Sir?
TJ: In the morning I spose.
MB:Oh I see, well it's alright Sir cause you know I really do hate missing you Sir
TJ: Maybe a bit later if you can wait for me Darling.

I do hope he is waiting for me to come back on line...

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir wrote:
TJ:That sure is Piles O Money!

Money? I thought it was piles of Oscars! Wink

Sir wrote:
TJ:You think we could grow Swans?

*note to self: do not drink coffee while reading threads on Eater, do not drink coffee while reading threads on Eater,do not drink coffee while reading threads on Eater

Quote:
I am willing to relocate straight down to meet you in Oklahoma

That's quite a trip to go straight down from Texas to Oklahoma!

I am so glad this one likes chat. I can only imagine the wall of words he would send in an email. He would make your typical vlad's email look like a quick memo.

You know (sir), I usually don't care for reading chats** and generally just skim threw looking for key words that may stand out, but yours OP (sir), I like to read them. You really make 'em work. Laughing

This guys English is "more better" than your average lad. Little concerning. Is he really in Malaysia?

** I do like reading chats where the lad is offline and baiter "drunk chats" to the lads.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Why thank you! I am On line and Drunk if that makes any difference...

I checked in because it was after Midnight somewhere in the World:

Quote:
MB:Hello Sir
MB:I was about going to bed now before you came online
TJ: Hey there.
MB:I'm here Sir
TJ: Well thank you Darling.
MB:You are welcome as I've really missed you when you were gone Sir
MB:I couldn't witstand you gone for so long cause I was wishing I was right there with you right now Sir
TJ: Wow you mean it?
MB:You know that you means so much to me Sir
MB:Now you see that I'm even getting used to your name now Sir
TJ: That means a lot to me Lover Gal.
MB:You are all that I want Sir
MB:Actually I won't be here for much longer but I wanna talk with you a little more before I go to sleep Sir
TJ: I like that Baby Doll.
MB:Hmm I'm so glad that you like that Sir
MB:You know that you are worth it, As I do respect you a lot Sir
TJ: You is Sweat!
MB:And I want you to know that just as soon as we finally get my late fathers inheritance claimed we will both be happilly living together Sir cause with you is where I want to spend the rest of my life together with Sir
MB:Thanks so much for the compliment Sir, You are so sweet and kind with your words to me Sir
TJ: I sure wish we was together Sugar Butt
MB:Hmm same here also as I cannot wait for us to be together soon
MB:It will be the most pleasant moment we'll have in our lives and we are going to be happy together
TJ: I sure do agree with that my Bacon Butty.
MB:Well it's really gonna be lots of fun together as we will both have a real nice and pleasant moments together
TJ: You keep forgetting my name!
MB:So what did you eat Sir?
TJ: I had some Chinese Food.
MB:Oh that's cool, I bet you enjoyed it and you're filled now right ?
TJ: Yeah I'm feeling pretty good Honey Pie.
MB:Alright good to know that Sir
MB:I am not that strong as I've only been eating fruits and drinking water merely
MB:I just hope that you get me the money sent to me by tomorrow at the acct that I gave you Sir
TJ: I'll do my best Lover Girl.
MB:Please Sir, I really do need you to help me cause my hope is on you knowing you won't let me down Sir
TJ: I said I'd do my best but you keep Naggling me.
MB:No I'm not Naggling you Sir
MB:I'm sorry If I'm naggling you Sir
MB:So what is the time there now with you Sir?
TJ: About 8:40 Baby Love.
I am getting tired and I need to get some sleep as it's 9:37 pm here now and I've been up all day and stressed I need to get some rest now and I will be back online to talk with you more better tomorrow Sir
TJ: That sure sounds good to me
MB:Hmm
MB:Well I will be up to talk with you by tomorrow, So what will you be doing the rest of the day Sir?
TJ: I'm gonna watch some TV I spose.
MB:Alright cause I wouldn't want you to be lonely while I'm gone to bed Sir, So I just hope that you have me in your thoughts and on your mind as you'll always remain in mine
TJ: I will Darling. Have a pleasant sheep.
MB:Thanks so much Sir, you will always be in my heart as you're already part of my life now and I cannot stand a second without you in my life honey.
TJ: Love you Darling.
MB:I love you too Sir
MB:Good night Sir
MB:Xxoxxo

There is a More Better hiding in there somewhere...

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They always get tired and have to go when you shut down money talk, why is that? Wink

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Lad wrote:
You know everything Sir

What have you done to this poor girl???

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Baiter Wrote:

Quote:
What have you done to this poor girl???

Just a wee bit of Edumication is all. It does wonders for all Womerns. Trust me....

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In lieu of my usual word in situations such as this,

Pshaw...

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic