SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Lad who asked for nothing.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Faux Fox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I edited my name to chang the o to 0 in Mank0's name.
Out of all five lads (that I have gotten +5 replies) I've baited at this point this guy has been the most interesting in that I don't even know what he was trying to do. The lad never asked for money or anything really. Anyway the format I'm using is:
normal text is comments.
Quote:
quote box is lad .
Bold text are my replies to the lad.

Also any tips on how to better bait scammers would be greatly appriciated.

It all started with this cute e-mail after reading it I couldn't help but bait him :3

Quote:
Subject: Your Fund Release (
Date: May 7

Re: YOUR ACCREDATED ATM CARD VALUED: $ 3 MILLION USD.

Be Warned,

Sometimes, I do wonder if you are really, really with your senses. How Could you keep trusting people and at the end you will loose your hard Earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names? They Impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors, Directors/ Chairmen of one Office or the other, Their game plan is only just to extort your hard Earned money. Now, the question is how long will you continue to be Deceived? Sometimes, they will issue you fake check, introduce you to fake Diplomatic delivery, un-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order and etc.

Anyway, by the virtue of my position I have been following this Transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the Fund. More often than not, I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and That of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate That at the end you loose. Although, I don't blame you because you are Not here in Nigeria to witness the processing of your payment in Nigeria. The problem you are having is that you been told the whole truth About this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to Be extorting your money. The most annoying part is even fraudsters Have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich them selves At your expenses.

Those you feel are assisting or working for you are Your main problems. I know the truth surrounding this payment and I am The only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice. I also know that recently you have been dealing with people claiming to be the FBI etc. They claim that they are helping you and you forward all the fraudulent e-mails you receive to them. At the end they do nothing about the fraudsters. Soon they will ask you to pay money to receive compensation you. Do not pay any money to them because they are only interested in your hard earned money and you will never receive any compensation in Return, they will always keep coming back to ask for more money.

Please I beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being Deceived. Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I can Explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your Payment. Do not panic, be rest assured that this arrangement will be Guided by your Embassy here in Nigeria.

Contact me upon the receipt of this mail if you wish to receive your fund and stop wasting your hard earned money. This is to officially inform you that ATM Card has been accredited in your favor. The ATM Card Value is $ 3 MILLION USD, Initial Batch Payment.

We now assumed that you are relieved with this positive development as to this transmission. You are to send to us your full details Information's, As stated below

Full Name:
Contact Address:
Telephone:

In other for us to release your ATM CARD with immediate effect within 48 hours.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours Sincerely

Dr. Pat Ilo (IBT)

Head International Banking Division
ATM CARD UINT.
EMAIL: [email protected]

I like this guy already. I'm going to toy with him :3 I have 48 hours I'll wait a day.

Subject: Your Message
Date: May 8th

I got a good laugh out of you message. It really brightened up my day reading the message you sent. But why should I trust you. You just sent me an e-mail telling me I was being scammed. Also how do you know the kind of people I've been dealing with? Are you some sort of NSA worker trying to set up some sort of sting operation? Anyway my name is Mank0 Rivers and I'm a survival expert. I currently don't have an address as I'm currently living off the land.

Lads don't care about addresses right.

Quote:
Subject: RE: Your message.Subject: Re: YOUR CARD READY FOR COLLECTION

Date:May 8

Dear Mank0 Rivers

I am not an NSA nor belong to any security organization, and please do not be afraid or discouraged but rather hopeful. I want you to know my ability to actualize this transaction, and without time wasting ' i have commence on the processing but need address' at least' your city , state and country name for now and later your phone number' to ascertain due process and your ATM card is realized by the end of the week.

Yours Sincerely

Dr. Pat Ilo (IBT)
ATM CARD BILLS UNIT

PHONE: +2348182360343

Oh well he's asking for city.

I am Mank0 Rivers of Australia.
I live in the city of Sydney
I'll get you a number the next reply I get from you.

If I can avoid it I'll not give him a number as I don't feel like making a k7 number

Quote:
Subject: Re: Your Message
date: May 8

Hello Rivers

The Processing is ongoing and hopefully set to harmonization by tomorrow morning Friday 9th May 2014. Perhaps your ATM card will be out by late working hours on Friday.

Dr. Pat Ilo (IBT)
ATM CARD BILLS UNIT

Quote:
Subject:ONLY Mank0 RIVERS unavailable
Date: May 8

Hello Rivers Mank0

Unfortunately i cannot commence on the processing, since we only have in our data Joe Mank0 from Baltimore Maryland USA, therein, no information on only Mank0 River from Sydeny Australia. Please provide evident of relocation and change or short-change of names from Mank0 Joe to Mank0 Rivers or an ID indicating all of full names ( Mank0 Rivers Jeo) to able commencement.

Dr. Pat Ilo (IBT)
ATM CARD BILLS UNIT

Wait this guy is actually telling me I got my name wrong? Why can't all lads be like this? I'll keep pushing because I want to get to the money stage.

Subject: Re: ONLY Mank0 RIVERS unavailable
Date: May 9

I Feel obligated to explain why you probably can't find me. The Australian taxpayer database is secure meaning nobody except government workers are able to view it. Also I don't have a land line phone because we live in a world were a cell phone is cheaper. What brought this up is I was taking to Fiora and told her that I had a 3,000,000 ATM card for being a scam victim but they don't have a record of me and can't send it. Also according to my friend scanning ID is illegal. But I'm guessing you're American or something. Anyway I still wat a link to your organisation and I'll do my best to get you an address.

Thanks to the people who advised me on this so I could make that reply.

Quote:
subject: Re: ONLY Mank0 RIVERS unavailable
date: May 9

Mr. Mank0 Rivers Or what ever your name is, i think you are an imposter.. I think you are an internet hacker or probably working with an insider in the office that is feeding you with transactional information of Mr. Mank0 Joe to claim the money.

How dare he accuse me of being an internet hacker! I don't hack the internet I hack reality! I hope this guy isn't done with me he seems fun

What kind of idiot are you? I am Mank0 Rivers. I'm an Australian not some bloody American wanker! I never claimed to be Mank0 Joe. Just because my name doesn't pop-up when you do a bloody Google search doesn't mean that's not my real name. You want to know why my name doesn't pop up because I use my nickname for everything online. That nickname I use is Red Vulpes Fox. I looked up that Joe Mank0 guy and I'm nothing like him he has a job in education school education. I'm a survival expert I train cute girls and adults how to survive out in the wilderness. I show them what plants are safe and what animals will kill you. I teach them how to start fires and build shelters. Look up Les Stroud or Bear Grylls. And that should give you a good idea what it is I teach people. I don't see how you can accuse me of being an Imposter. I'd send you my bloody license but it's actually illegal to do that. I know a lot of people don't realise it's illegal but it still is and I'm not going to break any laws.

He's probably going to drop me but I still tried to salvage by reacting realistically.

Quote:
subject: Re: ONLY Mank0 RIVERS unavailable
Date: May:9

WELL IF YOU ARE REALLY THE RIGHT CUSTOMER, YOU HAVE TO PROOF IT WITH SOME FORMER TRANSACTIONAL DOCUMENTS. BESIDES, I.D, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBERS. ARE ESSENTIAL DATA FOR DUE PROCESS. IN AS SUCH THERE ARE LOTS OF SCAMS, THERE ARE LOTS OF IMPOSTERS TOO.

HENCE' YOU MUST HAVE PROVIDED THESE INFORMATION/ DOCUMENTS BEFORE NOW,' THAT NECESSITATE ACCORDED IN YOUR PERSON. SO I DON'T SEE THE REAL REASON IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO REPRODUCE IT NOW' TO AFFIRM YOU ARE THE RIGHT CUSTOMER FOR ONWARD RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.

I get head aches read caps like that.

Subject:Re: ONLY Mank0 RIVERS unavailable

The reason it's illegal is scammers were using ID they received from their victims to scam other people also people were uing them to make fake ids and stealing people's identities. Hold on I'll go pay my girlfriend a visit and see if I have any of the stuff that you need. I'd much rather not give you my number as it's a burner phone and it only has 15 minutes on it and unless I put more minutes on it I'm going to lose that number in 4 days. I live mostly off the grid so I really don't have many connections but I'm still a citizen because I pay taxes.

Would a bloody western union paper be good enough to prove I really am Mank0 Rivers? Or do you absolutely need my number? If I see tat you called at least once I'll put more time on it.

Quote:

I hereby attached my passport.

My PHONE: +2348182360343

My address: 70 Oduduwa G.R.A (Government Reserved Area.) Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria.

Your personal reason does not make things illegal, people steal people, car, house, money, wife, children , address, cv, etc, that does not make them illegal, ; However, you can either provide these information or believe i am a scammer and forget it.

You have conflicting statements here; from no phone number to off grid and now going to lose that number in 4 days, please there is no such area that is telecommunication off grid in Sydney.

So why or what are you hiding? Come clean with me and maybe we can work something out.

I can use this :3 I've already used the Fox as the GF (Fiora's always the fox in my other baits) I guess I have to use my Female baiting persona.

I have what is called a burner phone. I keep it charged using a solar panel. It's been almost a year since I put my 15 minutes on it.I never said I didn't have a number I just said I didn't want to give it out. Also I said I live mostly off the grid. I still goto the market and use their free internet. I'm just not hooked up to the electric grid or have a land line. Maybe you thought I didn't have a number because I said I didn't have a landline. The only people who know where I live is my girlfriend and some of my best students. And they only know one of my hideouts. Anyway I guess I'll send you my license.

Also here's the proof you asked for I guess it's from the 10 years I spent as an American:
Whoever manufactures, sells, or possesses any badge, identification card, or other insignia, of the design prescribed by the head of any department or agency of the United States for use by any officer or employee thereof, or any colorable imitation thereof, or photographs, prints, or in any other manner makes or executes any engraving, photograph, print, or impression in the likeness of any such badge, identification card, or other insignia, or any colorable imitation thereof, except as authorized under regulations made pursuant to law, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Here's more proof I am who I say I am. I sent some money to Fiora Fox a while ago and ere is a western union slip to prove it. Also ignore the question and answer It was an inside joke. Fiora is a fan of the Xenosaga series and her favourite character was MOMO.

[picture of a western union slip tranferring AUD 21 to Fiora Fox Of Bilnd River With a tranfer fee of AUD 15. The security question is a reference to Xensaga]

​Anyway as you can clearly see I'm from Sydney. And Not some American. Also you have me really confused about you now. I thought you were a scammer then you refused my Name and my Nationality then I thought you were real. And the fact that your working with me in order to work something out tells me I can trust you because if you were a scammer you would have just ignored everything I wrote and one on with your script. I still think it's weird you knew the kind of people I was being scammed by and don't worry I dropped tem all after reading you letter. Anyway it looks like [Baiting E-mail] is still after me. look at this New paper clipping that Fiora gave me.

The Xenosaga reference was about the character design of MOMO in the first game

[Newspaper clip: The article is about Mank0 Rivers and his achievement of making the first fox/human hybrid. It takes the form of a female kid with fox ears and cute fluffy tail. Then it proceeds to talk about the reward offered by Neimi for any information leading to the capture of their top human augmentation expert then show her e-mail address]

Neimi feels threatened by the fact that I got human animal hybrids to live for a past a week. I don't want to give them my research just yet because I haven't quite perfected it yet. At this stage it's sort of dangerous and if anyone found out about it then the government would come and shut us down for sure. I think you can see why I'm hiding now. I think it's sort of interesting that Neimi is offering a potential reward for information on me. I wonder if it's going to be in the form of member credit where you can shift the priority of your favourite project up. I always spent my priority shifts on the helmet that recorded the visuals of dreams and it was doing pretty good till it was leaked and somebody decided to shut it down for some reason. I think it was because of lack of profit or something. Anyway as you can clearly see in the article her e-mail is [email protected] and if you want to tell her all you know about me then go a head and tell them. The only thing you know about me is my name and that I'm currently in Sydney and you have my e-mail which they don't have. Anyway now that I told you all of this do you finally believe me about who I am? Human Augmentation was more of a side hobby for me. Everyone who knew me outside of the organisation knew me as the survival expert.

It's just one of those days where you casually expose a top secret project of a secret organisation then provide the e-mail required to report me. I think Mank0 is a little to used to talking to only people in the organisation. Also I sent some awesome glitch art instead of an ID.

Quote:
subject:Re: ONLY Mank0 RIVERS unavailable
Date: May 10

Hello Mank0 Rivers

There is no ID in your attachment, I suggest you resend it with same software used to sent the western union slip or JPEG software’ as used to sent my ID to you. And your western union slip is with inconclusive information’ besides don’t tell me that you sent with western union : AUD 21 and paid transfer fee of AUD 15. However, based on your job story, I am willing to proceed soon you resend your I.D and provide your phone number, I want talk to you on phone to assure I am not dealing with a machine.

Sincerely

Dr. Pat Ilo

Darn, I'm busted I'm actually an advanced version of Cleverbot.Also this lad doesn't like how I handle money. Oh well I guess I'll make a K7 number.

Date: May 11

She really needed the money she was conned by a guy playing fast and loose up in Canada and she was really hungry. Besides it was worth it when she got back. Anyway how could you think I'm a robot? I've actually failed a Turing test but I am human. If you need my number please call it with in a couple days. My number is +1-206-278-1811 Unless I add more time to it I'm going to lose my American number. But that really doesn't mean much since to me local calls cost just as much as international calls. Now that I've given you my number do you now believe I'm who I say I am?

Quote:
Date: May 12

Hello Mank0 Rivers

Why America phone number? What about your Australia phone number? Anyway you are yet to send your I.D

Sincerely

Dr. Pat Ilo

Why must this guy keep asking so many questions?

Date: May 10

I have an American number because being Australian I would be expected to have an Australian number. I did have an Australian number but I forgot it at home when I decided to drop off the grid to make it harder for the organisation to find me. Anyway I got your call. I recommend you keep trying to call me because if you happen to call when I'm near the phone when it rings I'm likely to answer because .05 USD is cheap and I'm spending my money on trying to keep Holo happy and to build a memory back-up and system controller for her which is a lot harder to do when you can't go back to your work station and it was your co-workers that have all the plans needed to make it work anyway I created it so I'm going to take care of it but mostly I need to keep it away from Neimi because she would just attempt to take it apart to figure out how I did it. I have a dual stage protection so as long as I make a back-up before shutting down I shouldn't lose much but you know. The first time you make a working device you sort of get attached to it. anyway I wait to hear from you again and I promise I'm not a robot.

Mank0 starts caring about the Fox-Girl still trying to think of a name for it though. Also I made another Xenosaga reference. I need to find something new to reference.

You wanted my ID right well I sort of lost it but I do have my work badge but Holo bit me while I was setting up the dual stage and I got a little bit of blood on it and it's not like I can just ask for a new one since I am hiding from them.
Anyway I didn't hear from you today Are you okay or is it just your day off. Also it has my American number on it because when they found me I was an American. Also don't ask why I'm banned from the animal ward. Anyway I hope to hear from you tomorrow.

I sent a picture of a badge that appears to have been hit by an arterial spert. Also it was blurry as the fresh blood got on the glass of the scanner creating a bloody smear. Also Holo is a reference to ホロ (Holo) from 狼と香辛料 or what ever it's called in English. I think it's Spice and Wolf but don't quote me on that. Also I know ホロ is a Wolf not a fox. I just think Foxes are cuter.

Quote:
Subject: YOUR CARD READY FOR COLLECTION

Hello Mank0 Rivers

Note that your theory of location and I.D still conflicts but for the nature of your job. Blood stain can be cleaned before scanning your I.D. etc

Anyway, your $ 3 million USD valued ATM card is ready for collection, attached is a copy of your valued ATM CARD for your perusal. You’re welcome to come to our head office in Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria for collection; on scheduled periods = (10 am- 3 pm. Tuesdays and Thursdays of the weeks, exception on holidays. Please alert me on your flight arrival schedule for onward preference attention.

Note the procedure for collection: you are to come to my office, sign-off the collection register and pickup your ATM card, then you goes to the Legal / administration department, pickup your pin code and sign-off, finally, you test-run your ATM card on the ATM machine there. First you change the pin code numbers from the original given pin code numbers, then check the value of your ATM card and equally make some cash withdrawal.

Sincerely

Dr. Pat Ilo (IBT)

BILL UINT ( ATM CARD CENTRE)

Somehow the more unbelievable I am the more he trusts me. I dealt with those kinds of people in real life. Also how does one clean blood off paper? Also I hope he's going to ask for money soon because, This is a sudden change I thought he was just going to pretend to mail a card but before he did that I was going to have to pay some fee. Did I do something to deserve a face to face meeting because with Mank0's job he's obviously rich?

Subject: Re: YOUR CARD READY FOR COLLECTION

I have Holo with me right now is it okay if I bring her with me to pick up my card? I need to set a trail to make it look like I'm going to go somewhere that won't require planes so that they'll be looking for me there instead. I'm thinking uluru because I've told people how I always wanted to go there. I love nature it's comes in a close second on my list of favourite things. First being foxes. Also cleaning blood makes me sick. I'd much rather just leave it because eventually it will just flake off on it own or somebody comes along and does it for you. I have no problem with blood I just can't touch it. Anyway once you tell me if it's okay to bring along Holo I'll proceed with my preparations.

Is this lad okay with bringing with bringing an inncent child child to see her creator get robbed/scammed corruption her purity forever causing life long questioning of whether life is worth living and questioning her faith of the guy in the sky?

Quote:

You are free to come along with whomever you’re please, Holo or what ever.

Yep Children are allowed to come. Also at least he picked up that Holo was a person because the questions like: "what is a Neimi?" is just weird

Okay I got what I needed So the soonest flight I could find is on the 31st of August. I doubt your willing to wait that long, So I'm going to have my Pilot friend fly me and Holo there could you give me an address to go to? I'm going to map out a course. If I fly myself it might take a few days as Nigeria is really far from Sydney. Also was this deal meant for me because you kept accusing me of being Joe Mank0 then you accused me of being an imposter trying to steal from Joe Mank0. I'm not Joe Mank0 so is this deal intended for me because I don't want to take someone elses card. Anyway I found someone who would be willing to take pictures and blog about going to uluru pretending to be me. They think I don't know they know about that blog. Anyway Now I just need to think of a way to make Holo look more normal. Eventually someone will call me out on my cosplay excuse or some person will take a picture. Anyway, I need an address unless you plan on meeting me somewhere. Anyway it looks like I'm going to need to fly from here to AUH then from AUH to LOS. That is if my friend agrees to fly me.

It's always nice to have a drunkard/drug addict pilot who's wiling to fly you and your abomination of nature places.

Quote:
Mank0 Rivers

Location is Lagos Nigeria, but unfortunate war from terrorist group named: Boko Hara is ravaging the country, just recently exploded twice a major bus stop in our capital city Abuja and abducted over 200 secondary school girls from one of the northern state school. Alternatively you can arrive In Benin republic, a small neighboring country for possible of a nearer date to able your card collection via one of our corresponding financial firm.

However, hopefully you seen the attached ATM Card, it on your name Mank0 Rivers and not Joe Rivers.

But I wanted to goto Nigeria *sniff* I guess I have to meet a different person.

I can make a new flight plan then I just need an address to go to.

I'll just do it later unless I forget.

Quote:

U.B.A Cotonou - Benin Republic

Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin

01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin

Thanks I'll get there in a couple days as long as nothing happens. The hardest part is going to be getting their without being caught by the oragisation I'm hiding from. Anyway it's like 2:00 AM so I'm going to put Holo to bed. Anyway I look forward to meeting with your company. Also the reason I was asking you about whether or not this deal was meant for me was I remember how you said that the only Mank0 in your system was Joe Mank0. Am I now in your system or something? Anyway if I go this will be the first time I've ever been to Africa.

I decided to have Mank0 Care about Holo. I mean the first time you make a working thing be it a computer, car, or something grown in a test tube that violates many things I learned in biology you sort of get attached to it unless your like me and once you get it to work you break it again so you can have the fun of fixing it again.

Quote:

Hello Mank0 Rivers

Noted, that the $ 3 million USD valued ATM card have been accredited in your name : Mank0 Rivers and It is very important that you attach a copy of your flight schedule days before your arrival in Cotonou Benin Republic, to enable harmonization of release advise with our corresponding firm ( UBA ) to ascertain hitch-free receipt

Sincerely

Dr. Pat Ilo

Date: May 13

I'm not going to be using a major airline or really any airline I'm going to fly with my friend. Also It might take a few days before I leave. Could you tell me the things you need so I could get them for you since it's not like you buy tickets when your friend flys you.

I have No idea how it works in real life but, lads probably don't either.

Quote:

Hello Mank0 Rivers

Having a poor internet network challenge, Anyway, one important aspect is to attach your flight schedule ticket, if coming with commercial airline, and if with chartered / private jet attach your flight departure /landing clearance as a case maybe.

And what do you mean by Holo ?

Sincerely

Dr. Pat Ilo

Date: May 13

Holo is a friend of mine who's been with me this whole time. She is a fan of RPGs. She is very observational I often joke around with her calling her my 100-series observational realian. But she's more like Shawn off Psych. She was just made observational and a little off if you know what I mean. Anyway it looks like were going to make a stop at AUH the fly to LOS. Could you give me the address to goto in Nigeria? Like you were going to give the first time? It shouldn't take that long I'll tell you once I'm there.

At this point Holo is only a friend. Also another Xenosaga reference.

Quote:
Subject: CONFIRMATION
Date: May 14

Hello Mank0 Rivers

Do provide your arrival confirmation to able affirm the harmonization with the financial firm in Cotonou Benin Republic

Sincerely

Dr Pat Ilo

Why won't this lad trust me?

Subject: Re: CONFIRMATION
Date: May 14

For all I know you could be working with Neimi. I'll just fly there and get a hotel room. As long as I take the PS2 with me and the Xenosaga games with me Holo won't mind spending so time in another country. I'll just tell you when I get a hotel room then you should start getting things ready. The pilot isn't going to be too happy about the sudden change in plans. Anyway I look forward to seeing you.

Too bad other countries use different outlets but hopefully the lad won't think about that

Date: May 15

I'm on my way first stop is tonight. Unless you told Neimi I'm coming I should have no problem making it there. Anyway here is are all of the stuff you said you needed I have attached to this e-mail. Anyway there are no problems on my end.

I sent a 1 GiB file inside a passworded zip file. The end result was just a few megabytes though.

Date: May 16

I'm really tired right now. Jet lag sucks it's so bright outside and I just want to sleep. Holo is doing fine she sort of got stuck half way through the first game because she kept focusing only on 3 of the 5 characters. Watching her do math to figure out the probability of being able to win a battle is really interesting and takes a ton of paper. Good thing everywhere I go I take about 700 sheets of paper and about 20 pens of different colours. Anyway when I come see you should I take her with me or should I just leave her behind because I'm not sure leaving her alone by herself would be safe.

Timed it to match with how long it took when I calculated how long it would take to fly from Sydney to AUH. <_< Also I have never done math to predict the outcome of a video game >_>

Quote:

Your attached file / document can't open or require password to open.

That's weird it worked just fine for me. Anyway I deleted the scanned forms from my computer in case it gets hacked and there are no scanners at this cheap hotel and everyone is speaking Arabic so it's not like I can ask where the nearest internet cafe is. Anyway I should be in your country by tomorrow.

Quote:

Your attached document require password to open, so what is the password ; which Arabic country ? and when is your arrival in Cotonou Benin Republic ?

I told him AUH right? Lad probably doesn't know where AUH is. It's an Airport code.

United Arab Emirates, My pilot wanted to stop there for some reason. Also I have no idea why that file would need a password. Anyway I should be there in 1 or 2 days. You haven't told me if it's okay to bring Holo with me or if I should leave her at a hotel.

Trying to sound more believable by being worried about leaving a kid alone in a hotel room.

Quote:
Date: May 17

The information is important is important and you can bring holo with you.

Whatever he's planning he's okay with doing it in front of a kid.

Date: May 17

It's looking like it's going to be tomorrow since I missed the time my pilot wanted me to get there. Anyway don't worry my pilot friend will do everything needed to get me there. There was something suspicious about the weight or something and they keep checking Holo, as if she had anything to do with it. It's almost 4:30 and after something like this I think Holo deserves some fun. Also her 3DS's battery is dead so this would be a really boring flight for her because there are only so many illusions I know that keep kids happy. Anyway don't worry the next time I see a scanner I'm allowed to use I'll scan the forms for you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you.

I know a few illusions but they are pretty easy. I taught myself illusions before I started focusing mostly on con games. (I'd never try to make money off them)

Date: May 18

I have spent hours looking at a map of the city and I can't find your address anywhere. Could you tell me how to get there from Randenkhi Royal Hotel?

Hopefully the isn't counted as involving an ITP. Randenkhi Royal Hotel sorry for mentioning you.

Quote:

Mank0 Rivers

Unfortunately the Benin city’ you are’ is in Nigeria, and NOT the Benin Republic and city of Cotonou, I have informed you about. Where you are Benin City, is a town in Edo state of Nigeria,

The city of - Cotonou in Benin Republic like I earlier informed you is a neighboring country to Nigeria, is a French/ English Speaking county of very small land-mass and population.

You see why is vital to give information but you always making excuses of some Neimi I never heard about. Anyway’ be calm, let me make some inquiry and I get back to you.

And When did you arrived, and at which airport?

My phone number. +2348182360343

Sincerely

Dr. Pat Ilo

Re: CONFIRMATION
Date: May 19

The hotel said they have no guest by name Mank0 Rivers from Australia.

I was just using that as a reference point because I knew where that was an if my e-mail gets compromised Neimi would go there instead besides Mank0 Rivers isn't that common of a name she could be scouring the web with bots looking for any mention of Mank0 Rivers. I didn't use my name I used my alias of Red Vulpus Fox. It's safe to use that name because tons of results get caught up in the search other than the type they want. Anyway I guess I'll fly to the Benin Republic then. I looked on the map and it shouldn't be that far from here. I could fly my Cessna there. Anyway I'll get my pilot friend working on getting all of the paperwork, inspections, (it's been 100 hours of flying for his plane and they have to be inspected every 100 hours) and clearances needed to fly 348 kilometres to get there. In the mean time I guess I'll just look around and buy more junk. it might even be as early as tomorrow depending on how wasted my pilot is. My pilot never wants to have fun all she does is sleep and drink like being a pilot is that hard of a job.

Quote:

Country = Benin Republic

State = Cotonou.

Anyone could have made this mistake. Anyway I'm back in my hotel room. I'm working on writing my article and writing a few chapters on my story. Holo is watching the last Few episodes of Ookami to Koushinryo and after that she's probably going to watch Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. I really wish I could interest her in better things but if she's learning Japanse why should I stop her? I wonder if by decreasing the ability of the brain to go through the neural pruning process in the language part of her brain if that would make it harder or easier to learn new languages. I really just want my old job back I'm sort of tempted to talk with Neimi about that. Anyway your probably a really busy person. Anyway I hope to see you soon.

Those are two very good shows first one more than the second. Some might say those shows aren't very child friendly but I'd let a kid watch it. I grew up watching violent shows and reading violent Manga and I grew up to be a pacifist.

I should be in the Benin Republic soon. But it's getting a little late how late are you guys open? Anyway I found an awesome website for Holo to learn the writing system of Japanese. I decided to try learning it with here and te difficulty of the language is so easy. I mean it's just memorisation. Those buggers that told me it was really hard to learn and I shouldn't try were just lieing about how hard it was. Anyway I'm sorry for all the trouble I've put you guys trough. By the way I migt just get my job back with the organisation. Turns out my assistant as been working on getting the kinks out of the process and encoding it where it can't be reverse engineered meaning tat the only people able to do the process are me and her. Anyway how late are you guys open?

Quote:
Date: May 20

Well the most important thing is to arrive safely in Cotonou Benin Republic, Lodge in to a hotel then email me or rather give me a call; to able onward commencement.

The opening time doesn't matter but for you to relax and wait for my further advise after harmonization exercise is finalized to guarantee hitch-free conclusion.

Good to know that you will have your old job back' and how is Holo

Sincerely

Dr Pat Ilo.

This lad is interested in Holo at least he's not asking for pictures of her like one of the other lads that asked for pictures of Mank0's Flat-chested Flat mate. Then again if he did I could accuse him of being a pervert.

Well we been at a hotel for a while now. For security reason's I'm not going to say which one or what the alias I used for the room was. I'm doing this more for Holo's safety more than mine. I'm not looking forward to the weather tomorrow. I hate rain and Holo hates thunderstorms. But she's okay as long as I'm with her. Also I sort of forgot my phone Benin City but if you call it the messages are still forwarded to my e-mail. Also Holo's been really bored as the outlets here are different from the plugs in Australia and I only have one converter to this type of outlet in my kit. So I've been letting her use my laptop to watch Anime and learn Japanese While I write my article on field testing. If I get my old job back I'm going to do research into Morphogenic Fields because if the team can perfect the sending of data through Morphogenic Fields it'll be a break through in the field. Anyway could you tell me how to get to your place from the Ibis Hotel?

I used the weather as proof I was there. I made a guess based off the location and the current weather pattern to guess it could possibly storm. Also I checked Weather.com because all I'm really good at with weather is looking at the cloud formation is and whether the storm has inflow and whether it looks like a tornado will form. Also the stuff about Morphogenic Fields is really interesting. Also if the Lad says I have to give him the hotel I'll just say I was in the one within walking distance of the Ibis.

Quote:

if you think i am a security treat to you, there is no reason meeting me at all, maybe Nemei is waiting for you at my place.

Call me when you are ready..

Is this the end for Mank0 has he been caught or is the lad just bluffing? Did Mr. Lad get second thoughts about what he's going to do to Mank0 in front of the kid? Or has Neimi found the lad and is lieing in wait for Mank0 to retrieve his 3mil ATM card? Find out next reply!

Date: May 21

So you thought I was just going to walk into you place? I don't blame you for assuming that because that is what normal people do. I was first going to watch the area for any person looking for me. I'd get somebody to do something to attract their attention. I'd use a face scanner to see if there was any of my fellow members is the area in front of me because I'm 95% sure she wouldn't involve a third party. By the way don't call the number I gave you it's been compromised and is no longer forwarding to my E-mail as Neimi got some American sounding guy to change my message.

There are some things that are worrying me about you though. You said Neimi could be at your place. Did you suddenly get second thoughts about what your doing or something? Also your asking for my hotel and room number is it so that after you hand me over to Neimi they can go back to my room and take everything from me and steal all my work and notes. Also I can't call you as I forgot my secure phone in Benin city and I can't figure out how to get this bloody phone in my room to dial out. Anyway you asked for a hotel so I'll say I'm at the Ibis Cotonou Hotel. In case you don't believe I'm actually here I have to say for the cost of this room it is awfully small. I'm glad I brought my own food because the food at this hotel sucks. Holo refuses to eat any of it. Maybe were just used to expensive food. This is Holo's first time traveling so she's not used to having to eat normal foods like sandwiches on bread. She loves apples though I brought a ten pound bag of apples then I got stopped by somebody as was told I couldn't take them with me. So me, the pilot, and Holo sat for about 15 minute eating the apples as fast as possible. Holo ate at least 5 pounds of them she didn't leave anything but the seeds and the stems. Needles to say she had a stomach ache afterwards but in the end none of the apples went to wasted. Anyway tell me how to get to your place. Besides if Neimi is at your place I'm already screwed aren't I as that means she has tabs on everything I'm doing.

Date: May 21

You have me paranoid it really sucks that this room doesn't have a bloody safe. I need some where to store my field testing data. I don't want that to be stolen. Why did you have to bring up that Neimi might be with you. Actually that would explain a lot. I'm screwed aren't I? I gave you the hotel and it's only a matter of time they figure out what alias I used.

Anyway could you tell me what company you are working for? Also how did you get my E-mail. Also how much information do you have on me?

I was going to take pictures to prove I'm really here but I guess I forgot my camera in Benin city with my phone. If Neimi has my phone I wonder what she done with my camera. Hopefully if I can convince her to give me my job back I can get it back from her. Anyway it's too late for me to just turn around and go home. Unless I'm willing to take the financial loss from all of this. I mean it did allow Holo to see many neat things and experience new experiences so this trip isn't a complete loss even if you are some joker getting people to travel places.

Ibis hotel rooms don't have safes from what I read the rooms are small and the food sucks. But don't take my word for that I've never been there. I just read it in reviews.

Quote:
Date: May 22

Sorry i may not be able to access my email anytime soon. Ask the hotel staff to aid you call my number.

Date: May 22

Oh okay... I'll just see if I can manage to get my pilot's phone from her. going back through our previous e-mails I see your only open on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I guess I have some time to call then.

I guess this is how it ends unless there is someone willing to call because I only have my personal phone and I don't want that to keep getting unwanted calls. It took half a year for the calls from debt collectors and scammers to stop calling my number after I first got it If you don't sound Australian you could just say your my Pilot. Any way does anyone know what this guy would have done if I actually arrived? I mean would he really scam somebody in front of the victim's kid? Also any advice on how to be a better baiter would be greatly appreciated.

I now have 27 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Faux Fox on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Lol This is a great bait! I can't figure out what his angle is though. Where is the money shot? Perhaps you are to be kidnapped and help for ransom? That wouldn't surprise me as it wouldn't be the first nor would it be the last.

We laugh about these lads, but when you remember they believe you are a real victim, what they're planning on doing to them, it's kind of scary. Actually, it IS scary!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic