SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is med

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Interpol character has been having this exchange with a lad another character has been dealing with.

I DEY GO HACK UR ACCOUNT . DIS BI MY MAGA KEEP OOOOOOF OK. D REAL GUYMAN
U NO FIT 2 B GUYMAN MUMU

Quote:
Ahhh ofcourse,You when be Guy man come hark my account na,u dey crase oh,Who u even be self?

your past and unborn generation illiterate. what kind of Busy body are you. why can you mind the suffer in your miserable life and focus on how to feed you hunger parents. I am show you are distuurbing your self because you are jobless and have no parent or responsibilities to take care of. do you have a father? your mother told you she thinks your real father is Adenuga. Bastard. son of a doggy mother. your mother is a tourism for men to pay and fuck. all men around the world have fucked your mother. it is really effecting you now. stupid idiot. thunder fire you and your family there. Bastard

Quote:
Why the fuck,I told you,I didn't give you that information and why do you have to send that money to the Interpol?How do i get it?Listen don't make a fool me,If your tired of helping me you gotta tell me and stop sending money to somebody else i don't even no his where about and do you think they are going to forward me the money?You have to tell me how many people your talking to here on this email and you have to go back there and redraw your money back again and go send it to the Info i gave you,Now your making me med,Why will you even do that?I didn't give you that info and you still went ahead and go send it to them,You have my Info but you keep doing your own thing,Go back there and go get your money back and also explain to me why your not picking up your call,Just go back there and take back the money and send it to my name with the info i gave you...
I'm med right now for you don't listen to me and don't do the right thing on how i could get the money straight to me,If you still wants me to be there with you soon go get the money back now and send it to my name and stop sending the money to somebody else...

Quote:
See this fool,I never even insult you self you don dey Cry,Your an asshole and your such a bunch of idiot,I'm richer than you when it comes to a term of wealth sure you no I'm better then you,Na so you get money and you no dey Hustle na Yahoo wan eat you useless life finish,You be Idiot but nothing more,I thank God i still have Parents you can talk about but how about yours who are dead along time ago?Mine and yours wish one is more better?Yours are already dead my G and God go Punish your entire life and Generation as you say my G and i wish your here so i can nock the hell out of you *DELETED* head Hustler...

THE 9 MONTS UR MOTHER CARRY YOU IS EMMBARASMENT AND WASTE OF TIME

LOOK AT YOU.YOU CALL YOURSELF A GUY DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE FRUSTRATED?DO YOU REALLY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD? YOU.KEEP BEEFING WHILE I KEEP MOVING ON TO THE HIGHER GROUND I HAVE CROSSED MANY RIVERS AND DID NOT DROWNED,PASS THROUGH FIRE BUT NOT BURNT. IF TRULY YOU ARE NOT SCARED OF DEATH,PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR WHOLE INFORMATION AND LETS SEE IF WITHIN TWO DAYS YOU WILL STILL BE BREATHING.

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAH MY G,I gat nothing more to tell you then to tell then go and die,If i give you my location my bother that means na Die na dey find you,I no sure weather this life still dey sweet you oh,You go die if you try me oh...Is a very very Good advice man my brother,If you try me u go die oh...

COMPLETE BASTARD COME BASTERD GIVE ME YOU NUMBER SO I WILL CALL YOUI SWEAR IF U SEE ME E GO SHOCK YOUR MAMA LIKE ELECTRIC. BASTARD SON OF BASTARD MOTHER AND FATHER, YET YOUR BASTARD MOTHER CONTINUE TO BEAR BASTARD CHILDREN. TELL YOUR MOTHER TO STOP SLEEPING WITH HE UNCLES TO STOP BEARING BASTARD CHILDREN LIKE YOU.COMMIT SUICIDE OR GO AND START SCHOOL FROM PRIMARY CLASS AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND SPELL ENGLISH CORRECTLY BIGGEST FULL EVER ANU OFIA REST IN PEACE AMEM I HAVE BURRIED YOU SPIRITUALLY IN THIS GRAVE. SO YOU ARE NOW A LIVING DEAD MAN KILL YOURSELF JOBLESS COW U WILL DIE CRYING FOR HELP AND KNOW 1 I MEAN KNOW 1 WILL HEAR OR HELP U. MOD EWU NAMA, BASTARD LIKE U. ISI ATU. ONYEOSI OLEH.SATAN PUNISH BLOCK HEAD LIKE U THUNDER FIRE UR PAPA STUPID IDIOT.
Quote:

Okay my Broda God Bless ya and always no if your pointing a finger at person the rest are pointing back at you so all wetin u dey talk na for your head and you no be God and you can never be God..Holy Ghost Fire and i cover my self with the Blood of highly most Hugh Good so you ain't doing anythings shit man...

Meanwhile, between my victim character and the lad:

I am going to the bank today. Where do I send it?

Quote:

Receivers name...
PXXX MXXXX..
Address, XXXXX Oviedo,Florida,32765,US..
After sending it send me all the Info and the MTCN number and the amount you sent Ok...
Love ya...

That's not a bank.

Quote:
Send it Via Western Union..

Interpol said to send it to a bank, not Western Union. I am sending it to their agent.

Quote:
Don't send it with the Interpol gave to you,Just send it to the info i gave to you Western Union and don't send it with the info Interpol gave to you,I'm telling you how i can get the money quickly and get done with what i want to do here,You no how you sent the money before through Western Union and please send it and give me the info quickly so i can also get the money today Okay..That info ain't for Interpol so follow how i tell you to send it...

About this time, "Interpol" sent this to the lad:
I KNOW LIFE IS TREATING YOU LIKE SHIT AND I KNOW YOU ARE AT YOUR MIDDLE FOURTHS AND GOT NO HOPE OF MAKING IT IN LIFE AGAIN. I GO EAT ANITA CLIENTS 5200USD FROM U AND I NO BE DONE,YOU MUST DIE A MISERABLE DEATH. KISS MY ASS FOOL FOREVER.U BROKE FOOL,BASTARD,SON OF A BITCH, U ARE DIGGING UR GRAVE BUT U DON'T KNOW...TRY THAT SHIT WITH ME AND I PROMISE U AND THOSE UR BROKE BOYS WILL NOT SUCCEED. SUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR U GO DIE LIKE RAT COOL DOWN FUSTRATION GO KILL YOU FOR THESE GAME UPGRADE YASELF HIV U GO KILL U AND YOUR FAMILY YOU DONE TIRED AND NOR TIRED HOO FOOLISH U.. GOD PUNISH YOUR FAMILY I KNOW RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ROAMING AROUND THE STREET LOOKING FOR GARI TO DRINK. YOU ARE CURSED AND YOU AND MISERABLE PARENT WILL CONTINUE SUFFERING UNTIL YOUR GENERATION IS NO MORE. I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW YOU ARE ALREADY A DIED MAN.
NOW DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Your email came too late.
Quote:

What are you saying?Didn't you send the money anymore with the info i gave you?

I told you I wouldn't send it with Western Union. Interpol agreed and told me where to send it. i tried to confirm the account with you but u just gave me the damn Western Union stuff.

Quote:
Now where is the money have you send it to Interpol already?How do you think i can get the money now?

Yes I sent it. Interpol said they would forward it to you.

Quote:

Why the fuck,I told you,I didn't give you that information and why do you have to send that money to the Interpol?How do i get it?Listen don't make a fool me,If your tired of helping me you gotta tell me and stop sending money to somebody else i don't even no his where about and do you think they are going to forward me the money?You have to tell me how many people your talking to here on this email and you have to go back there and redraw your money back again and go send it to the Info i gave you,Now your making me med,Why will you even do that?I didn't give you that info and you still went ahead and go send it to them,You have my Info but you keep doing your own thing,Go back there and go get your money back and also explain to me why your not picking up your call,Just go back there and take back the money and send it to my name with the info i gave you...
I'm med right now for you don't listen to me and don't do the right thing on how i could get the money straight to me,If you still wants me to be there with you soon go get the money back now and send it to my name and stop sending the money to somebody else...

I AM AT WORK NOW!. Interpol said the only safe way to send the money was through a bank. They said you had their contact information and they would securely send the money to you. It was protocol.

Quote:
And no that was wrong,I didn't have any of there info they lied to you,You have to go back there and get the money back and go and send the money to my name,I don't no those people your talking about so i never had there info,Go get it now and never let them get the money,Go take the money back to where ever you sent the money now...
I'm med right now because you keep doing your own thing...Go send the 5,200 to the info i gave you today...

I will never make it to the bank in time. They close in 15 minutes.

Quote:
Call the bank and tell them to stop processing the money and hold the money back to you again and send me the info you use in sending the money to them and the MTCN number and call the bank now to stop the processing of the sending...

What's an MTCN number?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad rage and panic sustains us baiters, like nectar to the hummingbirds.

Thanks bware!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic