SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In what way am I supposed to handle this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
banana hammock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently received this email:

Hello P****s
Thanks for your desire to work with us. We hope that you will like to work in our company.
Kuna is Croatian currency. We will send you money from our partner Croatian firms.
So, for to begin to work with us you need to make contract, which we send you in this letter. Before signing, read it please. This contract will confirm that you are really an agent of our company. We send you the example of filled contract also. So you must get 2 files: 1 original and 1 example.
After 1 test transfer to your personal account we will give you the bank account of our company which will allow to work quickly. Also we will make certification that will also prove your working in our company.
We had cases when new agents tried to deceive us with the money during the work. We kindly ask, do not try to deceive us with the money. We have close contacts with the police. We hope that you will work honestly and we'll manage without incident. We can earn very good money without incident.
Thus, we send you a contract and example of this. Read this and fill out please. After that, send it to us for verification.
Also, to confirm the authenticity of you, we will need a copy of your ID document with photo (passport, drive licence or any other document with photo). We will trust you money. So we must be absolutely sure in you. And this ID document will prove that you are real. After checking contract and your ID, our manager will contact you and plan meeting with you.
Thus, we will wait letter from you with documents. We have a lot of customers at your area. So we can earn good money with you. Therefore try to send everything please as soon as quickly. If you have any question, you can always ask us. And we will kindly answer you. We will look forward the reply from you.
Sincerely,
Quickcurrency

Attached to it, there was a word document which between others was asking for some bank information to be filled out Image

Does anyone know what's the scam behind this? It's probably a scam but I'm not experienced in the field so I was wondering if someone has seen this. How should I handle it? Thank you
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did they contact you first? Or did you bait them?

Of course it's a scam. No way would any legitimate company would accept a scanned ID/Passport as proof of identification to the point of "this will prove you are real".

ETA: If they contacted you first and this was the initial email, tell them that you never contacted them before, but you ARE looking for a job, can they tell you more about it?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! If this came to you at your real life email address, just block them. If your personal information is at all exposed, it's not safe. This looks like the scammer is trying to recruit money mules-victims who launder funds for scammers. Which is illegal in just about any country. the scammer asks for your bank information to transfer other victim's funds to the account then will give you information as to where to send the money.

If this came to an address that you had set up for the purposes of baiting.that's a different issue.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a money mule scam job. Please post quickcurrency.biz in the fake sites forum. It was registered by hidden with PDR, so once it gets a DB entry, it will disappear SWIFTly.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
banana hammock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
Welcome to Eater! If this came to you at your real life email address, just block them. If your personal information is at all exposed, it's not safe. This looks like the scammer is trying to recruit money mules-victims who launder funds for scammers. Which is illegal in just about any country. the scammer asks for your bank information to transfer other victim's funds to the account then will give you information as to where to send the money.

If this came to an address that you had set up for the purposes of baiting.that's a different issue.

You're right, it sounds very dangerous for an amateur to handle, given my complete inexperience.
I limited it to the level where I was asking them to repost their email with bigger fonts and colours because my vision is supposedly impaired, requests to which they patiently complied. Smile
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
it will disappear SWIFTly.
Very Happy

Good advice above; seconded. Mule recruitment for eastern european/ex-soviet gangs is BIG business right now. Let them go, and post in FB; it's going down at that point.

banana hammock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm posting all our communication:

Good day. It is money exchange company. We bought your email at Internet service. We are sorry for unexpected letter but we urgently need the wage-earners.
The duty of wage-earners is accept cash or noncash money from our company and deliver them to customers.
If you want to try in this job, write us please
- Your age
- City where you live
With these details we will decide if you match for our company or not. Well? So if you are interested, write us please. We are sorry if we've disturbed you in vain
Sincerely,
Currency exchange company

Hi
I'd be interested to this. My age is 38 and I live in Kourada (this means "turd"), Greece.
Thank you

Hello P****s!
Thanks for interest to work with us. Your area has a lot of customers. So we could earn good money with you. But first we want to explain you the conditions of work.
Our company is engaged in e-currency exchanging, giving quickly loans and delivery of cash. Now the demand for our services is very high. Therefore, we urgently need agents who delivery our money to our customers.
Requirements for agent:
1. Ability to travel within the city (by car or bus)
2. Ability to use a money transfer systems Western Union and Moneygram
3. Having a bank account where we will send you 1 test transfer. After that we will give you bank account from our company
The principle of work:
1. Our Croation partner firm send you money (Kuna currency)
2. You receive this money and deliver 95 of this to our customers
5 is your salary for your work (minimum 400 Kuna). For example, if we send to your bank account 100 000 Kuna, you must deliver 95 000 Kuna (minus WU/ MG fees) to our customer. And 5000 Kuna is your salary.
Also in the ending of every month we will pay you extra money for transport charges (petrol or cost of ticket on a bus) and extra money for good job.
We plan that every our agent will have salary about 15000 Kuna per month minimum. In future we think to open an office in your area. So you will have the opportunity to become as a manager of this office. We will tell you about it later. First we want to see how you will work on position of agent.
So if you are still interested in this work, reply as soon as possible please. And we will send you our agency contract. Now we have a lot of customers. So we can earn very good money with you. If you have any questions, you can ask them here. And we will kindly reply. Thus, we will wait your reply
Sincerely,
Quickcurrency
ps Our first letter to you has come back. We worry that it can not reach you again. So add please this email to your address book. Thanks

So what will I have to do now?
What is kuna?

(the following came with grey font in blue black background attached with the application I'm supposed to fill out)
Hello P****s
Thanks for your desire to work with us. We hope that you will like to work in our company.
Kuna is Croatian currency. We will send you money from our partner Croatian firms.
So, for to begin to work with us you need to make contract, which we send you in this letter. Before signing, read it please. This contract will confirm that you are really an agent of our company. We send you the example of filled contract also. So you must get 2 files: 1 original and 1 example.
After 1 test transfer to your personal account we will give you the bank account of our company which will allow to work quickly. Also we will make certification that will also prove your working in our company.
We had cases when new agents tried to deceive us with the money during the work. We kindly ask, do not try to deceive us with the money. We have close contacts with the police. We hope that you will work honestly and we'll manage without incident. We can earn very good money without incident.
Thus, we send you a contract and example of this. Read this and fill out please. After that, send it to us for verification.
Also, to confirm the authenticity of you, we will need a copy of your ID document with photo (passport, drive licence or any other document with photo). We will trust you money. So we must be absolutely sure in you. And this ID document will prove that you are real. After checking contract and your ID, our manager will contact you and plan meeting with you.
Thus, we will wait letter from you with documents. We have a lot of customers at your area. So we can earn good money with you. Therefore try to send everything please as soon as quickly. If you have any question, you can always ask us. And we will kindly answer you. We will look forward the reply from you.
Sincerely,
Quickcurrency

Hi,
I received a letter but I cannot read it because it has a strange combination of colours like black with grey and due to a rare condition that I have in my eyes, I'm afraid it is impossibe to read it. Could you please resend it with a normal black fonts in white background format?
Thanks

Ok we send you our letter again. We hope that now you can read this:
Hello P****s
Sincerely,
Quickcurrency

Could you magnify the font size a little bit more please?
Thanks

Ok we send you letter by big font:
Hello P****s
Sincerely,
Quickcurrency

Is it possible to bold the fonts?
Thank you so much!

Ok we send you letter by big bolt font:
Hello P****s
Sincerely,
Quickcurrency

Here I run out of requests. I thought to ask them make it more flowery but I'm afraid they will suspect something. Rolling Eyes
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it's money laundering as we thought. You will be a cashout mule, taking collated stolen money and consolidating it into a single Western Union transfer. Not a good job. Sadly the operators won't be baitable, they are 100% business and any funny stuff will just get you dropped.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best thing to do with it is kill their website - which as VX said, will happen quickly now it is listed to be added to the DB.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the way lads get bank accounts? Are these the ones that get closed down when we report a piggy? I can see how people could be conned into doing it, especially if they are paid. Evil or Very Mad

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ absolutely. They are crafty and very convincing.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
Best thing to do with it is kill their website - which as VX said, will happen quickly now it is listed to be added to the DB.

The site is dead now. PDR took care of it.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
banana hammock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
B8er wrote:

The site is dead now. PDR took care of it.

Thank you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic