SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Capricornia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this to my Tootsie (Dustin Hoffman) character

Quote:
Hi U look charming, with a smile that matches ur outfit, can u share the secret for such a warm smile with me if u don't mind? what's ur sign? Am capricornia, wishing u a productive day. Hope to hear from U.

Quote:

My sign is thumbs up. Nice meeting U too. Why do old people use U instead of you? Are we getting as lazy as these damn kids? And what does this LOL nonsense mean? Lots of luck? I don't understand kids these days. Damn, I forgot what I was going to say.

Quote:

Lol U funny, welcome anytime. We don't use U cos we are lazy or stuff, this is an informal letter, so we are allowed to use abbreviations and it makes it easy to and saves time, but when writing a formal or official letter I bet no one will use abbreviations or foul language. Ok Lol means Lough Out Loud. U seem easy going and fun to be with, I hope U remember what you were going to say soon Lol. I am new here but its easier to talk on Facebook if U have an account there. Enjoy the rest of ur day as I hope to hear from U soon. Take care always

Quote:
Well now I don't like the bookface since all those damn kids took it over posting all kind of perversions and whatnot. I do enjoy a nice email. It is an effective way of communicating. I liked it better when people sat down and wrote letters. I used to do that but no one writes back, do they hate the mailman? I guess I can't blame them, damn if I get all the right mail. There's a bank across the road and I always get their mail. I yelled at the mailman about that but he blamed someone else. I don't take too kindly to the blame game so I went ahead and called the postal inspector and wouldn't you know but that damn lazy mailman didn't deliver my mail for 2 weeks, lazy bastard. I'm not giving him a Christmas tip this year. Bastard should do his damn job. How is your day? I hope good.

Quote:
Nice to hear from you again, yes so many people don't like Facebook, though you can control what u want on FB through your Privacy settings, Facebook is where U can easily search someone and looking his or her pictures up. Yes I enjoyed writing letters too, cos letter writing under communication was one of my best topic in English during school days lol. if you don't mind U can leave a mail for me here snipped or better still text me snipped That sucks about the mail man and people find it hard to write and reply hand written mails cos of the internet technologies which is faster and delivers in seconds. Lol Ok I will be getting busy soon. Please tell me a little about yourself. Are u married do u have kids ? what do you do for a living and in your private time, maybe that e better through e-mail and I will tell you more about myself when next I write, wising you a productive day. Take care always my new friend.
GREG

Quote:

Well I'll try that bookface thing again I guess I will send you an email and answer your questions, what is your full name?
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok that will be very nice to give it a try, its a computer age, so we should try to follow the trend so we won't be told. Lol, my full name's Gregory but on Facebook I used Greg , its easier to search with my e-mail id, cos it takes u direct to my profile. I will wait for your mail, and will also tell you more through mail or maybe Bookface according to you, when we will have live chat. Hope to hear from you soon, enjoy the rest of your day. Its nice talking with you. Take care always

Quote:

Well now I did send you one of them there emails and you never did get it.
Do you think I should write a letter instead and give it to the bastard mail man?

Quote:
Hi Kathy,
So sorry ur message went to my spam box, I should have checked though, Ok now I replied you. Nope don't write a letter please don't know which year I will get that. Lol Hope to hear from U soon. Wishing you a fun filled weekend. Take care always
Greg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006805179316
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well now I really can't figure out that bookface so I'll just email you. I see you have some questions for me, yes I am single. I don't understand why that is a question since you saw me on a dating site. I guess they are some of those unfaithful people pretending to be single and trying to hook up with people under false pretenses, well they will burn in hell for that.

I have no kids, I guess I just wasn't meant to have them. Goodness knows I tried. I was a bit of a loosey goosey in my day and since birth control was a big fat sin according to the Pope, I decided the man could just pull out and pray. I guess his prayers were answered, or perhaps I'm baron. Well I never really questioned it, I guess the best way to raise kids is to have a mom and a dad and I was only half so there it is.

I work as a ASL signer. It hurts my hands at the end of the day but it's good work.

My private time is spent with my cats. I like to rehabilitate strays. It's like we have something in common except Gizmo is a bit of a slut cat and done got herself knocked up. They'll be new kittens here any day now.

I'd love to here more about you. Or "U" as you are fond of using "U".

I think I'll try it.

TT4N

Kathy

Quote:
Hi Katty,
Good evening to you, so sorry for the late reply, I never checked my spam box, cos I did not imagine ur mail going to my spam box, I just found it now. Am glad you cleared yourself as to why I asked if you are single, Lol

Its ok about the kids, I have a stubborn head lol just kidding, Mike my son is 15 and is studying computer programming. Yes the best way to raise hid is with both parent, but in case where the parent are not together for one or two reason, single parenting is the next option, I lost my wife, so I am a single father though its easier to raise male children than females Lol.

Oh ok, that's a nice job, as much as you like it yourself. I am a modern furniture designer with with about 7 employees, I do my designs on the PC with a software, and have my workers do the manual aspect of it its a lucrative and creative job and I enjoy it. I will send you some of my work pix, maybe you will like them.

I have a bull dog, my private time is spent researching and maybe creating new furniture designs, but my leisure and free time I like to fish for fun, go camping, going to the movies, I like shopping too so I can have whatever I will be needing at home.

I am enjoying conversation with you Kathy.
I am an open book, please feel free to read me, and ask where you don't understand. Ask me anything you wish to know about me. I will tell you.

Ok I drop here. Wishing you a fun filled weekend.
Hope to hear from you again soon. Till then remain blessed and safe.

Your new friend

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 199.255.212.197
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly lad wrote:
cos letter writing under communication was one of my best topic in English during school days lol

"lol" is right! I would hate to see him in math. Evil Lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad math is hysterical, I can't wait to see his.
Quote:

Well hello again my new Friend Greg,

I am glad you looked in your spam box but do be careful because there is a lot of spam and stuff that I hear could be hazardous to your computer.
They have them there people who send infarctions to computers, I heard all about it in the news.
I guess someone would just have to buy a new computer if that happened. I never open those spamers emails.
So it sounds like you sure do have your hands full with a teenaged son. Now you must be careful when they are at that age, they have all kinds of sexual urges and don't know how to handle themselves around girls. I do hope you had a talk with him about that kind of stuff and just give him some lotion for his bedside and buy some extra socks.

Now I do hate asking this but did you lose your wife to another man or did she go and pass away? Sometimes these things have a real bad effect on kids and sometimes it's good to see one of them there psychiatriastists to do some talk therapys. They help. Well I do know of one old fella down the road whose wife did pass away God bless her soul. He couldn't get past the sorrow and never did tell anyone she passed on. He pretended she was still alive and would carry her body to bed at bedtime and to the living room to watch TV during the day. The smell got so bad one of the neighbors called the police. The old man is now in a hospital for the bad nerves and they got that dead woman buried proper.

I guess what I'm trying to say is sometimes sorrow will play tricks on a person's mind. Do make sure your son expresses his feelings so he can avoid getting the bad nerves.

Your job sounds dull as dishwater but if you like it, then good for you.

Well I must be getting to Gizmo now. She's a hootin' and a hollerin'. Must be time for the kittens to come out. I'll need to find my wooden spoon. Wish me luck.

TT4N
Kathy

Quote:

Hi Kathy,
How was your weekend so far? hope you had a nice one and are ready to start up a new week?
Yes I am always careful about spam mails that's why I hardly look in my spam box, but since you told me you sent the mail , I had to check and I was careful and still am. Thanks for your concern, there are a lot happening on the internet these days.
Yes dear, am careful taking care of my son, and I think he is making out the best for himself too, its a computer age, I bought him a mini Hp for his birthday last year, so he can stay connected and ask whatever he does not understand on the internet, and also ask me. He is doing great so far.
I lost my wife to death and that hurts though am trying to get over it, cos I know nothing else can bring her back to life now.
Lol I lack adjectives to describe that man's behavior.
What are your work hours?
Tell me how did you spend your weekend and what are your plans for the week?
I attached a few pictures of myself, my son, and some of my works, Hope you like them?
Hope to hear from you again soon.
Wishing you a productive new week Take care always.

He sent pics of furniture and a pic of Max Thieriot. If I didn't watch Bates hotel I wouldn't have recognized the kid.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are WAY too many quotable lines in that ramble...good job Ginger. Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal fave is "I lost my wife to death"... Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic