SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Genuine homeless experience far from home (Safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the lads are traveling again- an in-country safari this time, although it will be difficult to prove the trip from Accra to the Tamale Airport

This from our lad :

Quote:

The whole house is happy to read your email Madam. God bless you and bring you safely to our home land Ghana. We are fully prepared and ready to pick you up from Tamale airport. Yeah we will need one or two things if you will be able to get us. We will need 3 laptops for the home so that I and my partner will use two and one for the home and our missen iPhone if you can we will be very happy. And for the kids they will need cloths and shoes for school as we are now in the raining season. I will be expecting your call tomorrow. The whole house wishes you the safest journey to our home land Bolgatanga, Ghana. Have a nice day and stay blessed

Note that the kids need clothes and shoes but he asks for lap tops and an iphone first. Ass.

Anyone with ideas on evidence? He's on gmail so the change in IP won't help.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you get him to send you a picture taken by his phone. Metadata can often give location.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pictures at the airport! "I can't find you, can you take a picture of where you are and send it to me.... " Smile

^^ ninja'd, but I was thinking maybe he could find a recognizable landmark to take a picture with.

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a huge sign on the room but it's a tiny airport. Not much chance of missing him.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday the lad got the news, T@male airport is domestic only, so the lads have to come to Ougad0ugou Airport in Burkina Faso instead. They agreed to that:
Quote:
Good day Sir

I pray this email reaches you in good condition and health as well. Yeah hopefully i will be meeting Madam D0nna up at the Ouagad0ugou Airport in Burkina Faso. She said your private plane is very big so the Tam@le airport cant host it so i will have to meet her at Ouagad0ugou Airport in Burkina Fasso. Hoping to meet her today and finalize the transaction. Please help me give thanks to her because she bought us laptops, iPhone, cloths and shoes for the children as well. Now communicating will be very easy for us Sir. I will keep you updates what happens next. Have a pleasant day and stay blessed.

Looks like we will squeeze a third safari out of him. Laughing

Safari x2 Ghana to Lomé, Ghana to Ouagadougou - "I fail all the time" - Mr K@ato - With Capone
Safari x4 Lagos to Cotonou, Lagos to Toffo, Lagos to Bohicon, Lagos to SH Accra - Mr Ke1vin

"I will come home to u and FUCK YOR WIFE AND YOR DOG!" - DR @NTH0NY ESEH aka Zoophilia-lad
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work. One might think that he was deterred by his last experience. But he is a real trooper.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the laptops and the iphones-I told I bought two-one for his assistant too. Note the shoes and clothes come far down the list.

Again, for the newer folks reading this, if this was a genuine victim, there's no orphanage. A middle aged woman traveling is about to step into the lad's car and be driven off to some unknown location. Being robbed or conned out of the cash and stranded is the best case scenario for what could happen.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**SAFARI CONFIRMED**

Third time was the charm for our lad-rather than the in-country variety, Mr. Kaat0 took to the road to Burkina Faso. Sadly, not soon enough. donna arrived on the V0n R0thst3in Lear jet at 2 pm-but no lad! All that money , three lap tops, two iphones, shoes and clothing. After two and a half hours, D0nna took off. And after an irate email to our lad's associate, complaining he hadn't followed security procedures, Choppa and I both got a call-from a Burkina Faso number.

D)nna was less than pleased when she spoke to him, telling him the pilot was signaling. Choppah then got a call:

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/DquEKgIHce/2014-05-03_18-47-18_computer_r.html

Although he was supposed to pick D0nna up and give her a tour of the village, apparently our lad had to take a motorbike for 4 hours. Sorting out the lies is kind of tough but it seems from the timing, he probably started out in Accra and didn't check his email until this am.

So he wasn't there, no argument. And he's even self-baiting, offering to stay if the jet can fly back. He'll get a call in an hour or so, elling him d0nna is trying to sort it out and hire a car and driver....

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Seriously great work! It's wonderful when it's truly the lad's fault when everything goes south. He really didn't make it to pick you up.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Very Happy

Well done all.

redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work! What an accommodating lad. I hear Cote d'Ivoire is lovely this time of year....

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Top Work, folks. First Class! Thumbs up
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Especially:
Quote:
but what was your plan, would you drive D)nna back to Bolgatanga on the motorbike...

Quote:
everybody at the village is waiting, everybody in the village is waiting...

to rob the mugu?

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly.

A contrite lad because he missed his payday:

Quote:

WE LEAVE ALL TO THE ALMIGHTY LORD. HE KNOWS WHY. EVERYBODY IN THE
VILLAGE WAS EXPECTING DONNA INCLUDING THE CHIEFS AND ELDERS BUT AT THE
END I AND MY PARTNER HAS DISAPPOINTED THEM WHICH BRINGS BAD NAME TO
US. I KNOW IS NOT YOUR FAULT AND DONT EVEN KNOW IF ALL IS LIES AND
FAKE SIR. THIS IS THE 3 RD COUNTRY WE HAVE TRAVELED TO RECEIVE THIS
MONEY BUT ALL DIDN'T WORK SIR. THIS IS YOUR THIRD SUDDESTION FOR US TO
RECIEVE THE MONEY BUT NONE HAPPENED. PLEASE WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING.
IF WE WERE TO HOPE AND DEPEND ON THIS MONEY PLEASE BE FRANK WITH ME
HERE, WHAT WOULD WE BE LIVING ON TILL NOW. THIS IS THE 5TH MONTH AND
NOTHING BETTER SO NOW WE SUGGEST TO FIND HELP FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE SIR.
I KNOW YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST FOR US BUT IT NOT WORKING OUT WITH YOUR
SUGGESTIONS. HAVE A NICE DAY AND STAY BLESSED

This was to Choppah with the subject line "Why Us?"

To D0nna:

Quote:

I pray this email reaches you in good mood. Sir the whole house had a meeting today and we had made our final decision about this money, The village and the elders in it was very disappointed by us. We think we should make the visiting should be somewhere near the end of the year because as at now every body in the village is very disappointed and feel they are been fooled by Myself, You, Madam Donna, and my partner Sir. Our decision about this money is that we have provided you with a confirm bank account to transfer us the money to first settle down and then if you are coming during the summer or end of the year you come with the electronics and the cloths or you can ship all to us and then come later if you wish. This is our last suggestion towards this money Sir Johannes, Madam Donna. Hoping to read from you if you consider our decision. GOD BLESS YOU

Oh, now it's the village elder's fault that he didn't get his butt on a motor bike early enough? or make any arrangements for transport back to Ghana? He's had D0nna's phone number since the first safari and had the appointment infor the night before.

D0nna doesn't buy off on the village elders...

It is with deep disappointment I received your email. I believe the village elders are short sighted and do not have the children's best interest's at heart.How are the elders caring for these innocents when they are doing nothing to improve their conditions? They let a child die for want of adequate care while you were in Bouake!

The Foundation has spent thousands of Euros attempting to enable this donation AND repay you for the expenses you incurred. Not to mention having me travel all over West Africa in search of you. While parked at the airport yesterday waiting for you, I even wondered if you existed! I have invested extensive time and money in buying items for make your administration easier and improve the children's lives-I can't justify waiting until the end of the year.

The Board will meet tomorrow and I will be given directions. I assume I will be sending the money to the account you have given. I should caution you that the Board may feel that there is too much risk relying on third parties.

Have a pleasant night

The aristocratic J0hannes is even less patient:

I don’t like your tone at all and I think that you are very rude and
ungrateful at the moment. Do you even know all the work we have put
down to help you? We have spent hundreds of hours and sums of money
that you can only imagine just to help you out. Then when you fail you
blame it all on us when it’s most of the times you that fail. You even
blamed the death of that poor child on us when you were the one
leaving a sick child with non-qualified staff. If that were to happen
in Europe you would lose your license to operate an orphanage and also
get prosecuted and jailed. So I don’t take that kind of bullshit from
you. We support over 200 different benefiters with the excess of 5
million Euro a year and I have never experienced anything like this
before.

Secondly, we don’t answer to any village, it’s not them we are
supporting. It’s the children in your orphanage, so stop talking about
letting your village down. If you were planning on giving some of the
money from our foundation to the village then I’m very disappointed
because that was not part of our agreement.

Third, the fact that you didn’t make it in time to Ouagadougou is your
fault only. It’s not okay to agree on a time and then show up two and
a half hour late. If you are afraid that you won’t make it in time,
then start your travels earlier. Donna was very disappointed when you
didn’t show up, she has done all in her power to help you and she
really feels so sorry for the orphans. Even though Donna is a very
busy person she canceled all her meetings and arranged to make the
trip out to you. She even bought a lot of things for you and the
children, all this because she really wants to help. Then you don’t
show up in time. The fact that people are late happens sometimes but
then you at least inform the person you are going to meet about the
fact that you're running late. But you didn’t call her, so she thought
that you had forgotten about the meeting. You have Miss Donnas number
since before so there is NO EXCUSE what so ever to not call her when
you realize that you are going to be late.

The flight from Monrovia to Ouagadougou did cost us over 20,000 Euro,
can you imagine what good that could have done for people in need?
Donna also canceled several important business meetings just to be
able to come to you. Now she have to tell her clients when they meet
that the trip was fruitless when they ask how it turned out. I also
have to return to the board once again with disappointing news. Next
board meeting is not going to be fun.

We will try to come up with a way to deliver the money, electronics
and clothes to you, but if you continue to be this ungrateful to all
the work we have put down into this, then you can forget about
everything because my patience is VERY LOW at the moment.

I’ll let you know when we have decided how to continue this.

So let's see if the lad has any backbone-he wants to wait for the end of summer or the end of the year for the goodies and cash? I don't think so.

Did I mention how despicable this one is?

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I absolutely love the way you're keeping the lad(s) in the fire. It's all their fault, and they even admit it. Trying to lay a guilt trip is a stupid move on their part and only leaves them weaker. I see another safari.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Haha the lad is so easy to read and like you, I also see a fourth safari on the rising. With this lad you know how he will react before you even move the chess piece.

Got this in my email five min ago as an answer to the angry email I sent yesterday:
Quote:
Good morning Sir

I have never met anyone so caring and patient in my whole life Sir.
Remember i always tell you that You are God sent to us. AM VERY SORRY
ABOUT MY LAST EMAIL TO YOU SIR..I KNOW YOU HAVE ALREADY FORGIVEN ME
SIR. I understand your email sir and cant put the blame on you at all
Sir. Please forgive me once again. Have a good start of the week and
stay blessed Sir. GOD BLESS AND KEEP EVERYTHING OF YOURS UNDER HIS
CARE AND PROTECTION SIR. AM SORRY ONCE AGAIN!

Hoping to read from you soon

Cool

Safari x2 Ghana to Lomé, Ghana to Ouagadougou - "I fail all the time" - Mr K@ato - With Capone
Safari x4 Lagos to Cotonou, Lagos to Toffo, Lagos to Bohicon, Lagos to SH Accra - Mr Ke1vin

"I will come home to u and FUCK YOR WIFE AND YOR DOG!" - DR @NTH0NY ESEH aka Zoophilia-lad
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got home from work and found this in the inbox of my baiting phone:
Quote:
Sir, sorry again for the email yesterday, I didn mean that. I know you are caring and loving and I know I fail all the time and it’s not yor fault! Please forgive me sir please

"I know I fail all the time" - That's going to my signature. Laughing

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case anyone forgot about our orphanage lad, he's still on the hook expecting his electronics and 50,000 EU to appear. We are trying a bank transfer AGAIN (the previous two were spectacular failures with a great I3ATA from Sweden). After all, my character is stuck in Monrovia and Choppah is enjoying life in Northern Europe.

I decided to give our lad some added incentive. From Yesterday:

I hope you continue well? This is Mother's Day in the US and although my children are grown, we were able to Skype and I could see my grandchildren!

Johannes has informed me that you will be furnish an account for transfer of the funds. The other items can be addressed later. This is being sent under my signature as West African Manager. Please forward same to my attention.

Buy your mother some flowers-it's her day!

From the lad today, who's co-opted everyone in Bogatanga who has a bank account:

Quote:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU!

Motherhood is tough 24 hour job,no pay,no day off, sometimes it is
unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible. A mother is a woman
who created by God to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his
world. I am so glad God has created a woman to be a mother, even
though motherhood is a full time job, a mother's work is never done.
Happy Mother's Day

All is well with us and the I was waiting to receive your email then
forward the account details to you. I hope all is well with you as
well.

Account Details
snipped

Please scan the payment receipt for me after the transfer Madam. Have
a nice day and stay blessed! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU!

How nice of him. I bet he won't buy his mom flowers even if the transfer went through.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Choppah and I both dropped him some time ago as he was being massbaited and kept busy. This showed up in my email today, surprising me with a free piggy! Maybe a fourth safari is possible?

Quote:

I hope all is well with you. Am very sorry for the late response to
your email Madam. I know you will be waiting for my reply by now. Am
very sorry for the delay. I understand how difficult we both find for
this money to reach us. You know we also need the money and have
traveled to almost the countries in West Africa but still we didn't
get this money So I decided to travel to Sunyani to create my own NGO
bank account for you to transfer the money to us Madam.

I also understand if the board will not spend anything for us to get
this money. Traveling to Liberia is going to be another problem. We
might reach there and you will have an emergency again and I cant do
anything about that as well Madam.

Please help appeal to the BOARD to allow you to send the money to us
and this time my own back account Madam. I know the board are angry
with us due to the problems people bank account has caused but this
time is my own NGO BANK ACCOUNT.

Or if you will not want to send all the 52,000 Euros then please send
me only 2000 Euros into my account for me to use that as my
transportation to Liberia as its a 3 days journey from Ghana Madam.
You know it yourself that it far that why you came by flight.

We borrowed money to go to Ivory Coast, Togo and Burkina Faso so to be
frank with you Madam i don't know where am going to get money to
travel to Monrovia, Liberia. I hope you also understand our situation
and also help us get this funds as its needed and going to change
lives Madam.

You know we have been always trying our best to get this money but
obstacles comes our way and it somehow ruining our relationship Madam.
I know if you Madam D0nna speak on our behalf the board will hear our
cry. Please madam we need this funds as you know. You are our last
hope Madam please I know we give you much stress and problems but
please dont let our our work and struggle go in vein Madam

Hoping to read from you soon. Have a nice day and stay blessed. God
keep you safe and I wish you the safest journey to South Africa. Below
is my personal NGO account:

I don't believe for one moment that he self safaried to Sunyani, which is 373 KM from Accra. But he certainly is getting to see the sights of his own country. who knows how much further he might be willing to go?

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic