SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I want an explanation! (Photos of mugu at airport, twice)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked this lad�s email from Scam O� Rama (http://www.scamorama.com/thecure.html) and replied him from one of my scam baiting addresses. I attach all the headers, except for the first message�s which is not published in Scam O� Rama.

The scamster pretends to be The Cure�s leader Robert Smith. The Security Company man is Paul Simon (Simon & Garfunkel?).

All looks relatively fine for the crook, until one alleged �hacker and scam baiter� warns the victim he is undoubtedly being swindled by one of the stupidest mugus all around the world. The �victim� forwards the warning to the lad and gets a long explanation from him.

Characters:

Samir Bustani: scam baiter
Robert Smith: fraudster, impersonating The Cure's singer.
Paul Simon: fraudster, impersonating an official of Coin Security Ltd., London.
Paul Simon: hacker and scam baiter impersonating the previous one.
Abdulezz or Abdul Azeez Mohammed: Mr. Robert Smith's Dubai lawyer.

Dear Friend.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Dr. Robert Smith, a merchant in Dubai, and ex-singer with leading rock band The Cure. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of thirty four million dollars that I have with a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged. Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement.

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience. You can mail me through this email address: [email protected]

While I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.
Dr. Robert Smith

To: Robert Smith

Dear Dr. Robert Smith,

I hope you feel better.
I am an everlasting fan of The Cure and I hope everything's gonna be alright.
How can I help you? Just tell me what to do and you can count on me! I am ready to manage the funds and disburse them to the charitable organizations of your choice.

Please contact me soon!

Samir Bustani

Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate06la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.126]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Sat, 13 Dec 2003 07:11:38 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOOjubwt9S572cT6u1WnSNzHFP+w==; X-mailer: Katamail

To: Samir Bustani
Subject: Reply
13/12/2003 12:09:38 PM

Dear Samir Bustani,

l have received your mail with thanks. Actually, my major concern is to have an honest person to carry out this disbursement after the collection. Having your words now, l am trusting it to your care. On this note, quickly send to me your full names/address including your contact telephone/fax numbers for the preparation of the power of attorney(P.O.A) and Agreement on your name favour to enable the holding security company to release the consignment to you.
As soon as the information is received, l will advice for the documents be prepared and send to you by mail attachment for your urgent contact/visitation to their office for the collection. l will like this be concluded with you and the company within a few days to see that you have collected the funds before my health finally fall.

l am waiting for the reply with the required information because of time constraint.
My regards to your family.

Thanks
Dr. Robert Smith

[Lost message. Not important]

16/12/2003 6:57:43 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Tue, 16 Dec 2003 01:59:43 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOOs3UVNYKfGDZSEiqVF749a139A==; X-mailer: Katamail

Bustani,

l have seen your mail with assurance to carry out the business. l will like you to send to me your full names and address to prepare the power of attorney(P.O.A) on your name for the holding company to release the funds to you. Soon you send the information, the documents will be ready and send to you by mail attachment for you to re-print and contact the security company for the collection and disbursement immediately.
l wait for your urgent response.
Thanks
Dr. Robert Smith

Dear Robert,

First of all, my personal info:

First name: Samir
Middle name: Butros
Family name: Bustani
Address: 2419 Rue de la Concha de tu Madre, Beirut, Lebanon.
Tel. 961.01.744607
Fax 1(208)361-2542

Please, now that you know about me, send me your address/tel./fax.
I wish you all the best.

Samir

16/12/2003 3:15:05 PM
Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate03la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.102]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:17:05 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOOzZP0siuh+TwQ16XFadZkSRerw==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Samir,

l have received your information and already have asked for the preparation of the papers on your named favour which will be ready by tomorrow. l will be sending the documents to you by tomorrow the 17th December 2003 by mail attachment for your urgent contact to the holding company for the release of the consignment to you.
Do wait for the documents by tomorrow.
Regards
Dr. Smith.

To: Samirbustani
Subject: DOCUMENTS
17/12/2003 4:24:41 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1791567325-1071689336=:42480"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:26:41 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOO3WoyY3UCdlRRSSXXCHdcmM4DQ==

Dear Mr. Samir,

l hereby send the documents to you for your urgent contact to the Coin Security Limited London for the release of the funds US$34Million to you.

Open attachment and re-print the two documents namely: Power of Attorney and Agreement. Please, sign the agreement and return a copy to me.

On this note, you are advised to contact Mr. Paul Simon of the Coin Security Limited London through their telephone number 44 (020) 7748 2272 Fax: 44 (087) 131 0281 and E-mail: [email protected]
for further directives. Note to distribute some percentage of the funds to charitable homes in your country Lebanon as stated in the agreement. Confirm the receipt of the two documents and contact Mr. Paul Simon to tell him on the date you will visit London to collect the consignment for the distribution. Do confirm the receipt of the two documents.

l await your response.
Regards
Dr. Robert Smith

To: Samirbustani
Subject: l am waiting for your response
18/12/2003 6:13:27 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate05la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.39]) by arsmtp02la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Thu, 18 Dec 2003 01:15:27 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOO8UZbwPmjcuMSimCLDfaTTPerQ==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir,

Please quickly confirm the receipt of the documents sent to you yesterday the 17/12/03 to you by mail attachment. Have you contacted MR PAUL SIMON of the coin security limited London for the collection? Quickly update me now and make sure that you send the agreement to me by mail attachment after signing. Please do not send to me by courier to avoid interception. Please note this clearly.
l am waiting for your urgent response.
Regards
Dr. Robert Smith

To: Dr. Robert Smith
Subject: RE: DOCUMENTS

Dear Robert,

I attach the agreement with this message. I am taking care of Paul Simon in a while.
Regards,

Samir

To: Paul Simon

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

I write on behalf of Mr. Robert O. Smith to ask for directions. Mr. Smith must have talked to you about a consignment I have to clear from your company. Please tell me how to go further.
Best regards,

Samir Bustani

19/12/2003 7:29:58 AM
Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:31:58 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOO/XFJEjuhvxLRO2ivO2YkZ8Usw==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr. Samir,

l have received the agreement signed and forwarded to me by attachment. l will like you not to delay in finalizing with Mr. Paul Simon over the collection this time around that all the authorization has been given to you.
l will also be happy to see you concluding and collecting the consignment from them for the disbursement in a short while.
Soon you contact him, do let me inform.
Thanks
Dr. Robert Smith

Subject: Reply urgently
22/12/2003 4:58:00 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Mon, 22 Dec 2003 00:00:00 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOPDUQCNVWodpGRDqNgLfYtlR75A==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Samir,

l have not heard from you for few days now. Could you quickly update me about the fund collection in London. Have you contacted Mr. Paul Simon to inform your convenient date of coming to London for the collection as my health is deteriorating daily.
l am waiting for your urgent response and my regards to your family.
Thanks
Dr. Robert Smith

To: Dr. Robert Smith
Subject: still alive?

Robert!

You are still alive! I read in a newspaper that you had died, but I now realize that it was obviously some other Robert Smith!
I will call Mr. Paul Simon right now.

Regards,

Samir

22/12/2003 5:37:48 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate05la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.39]) by arsmtp02la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:39:48 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOPHMW7eICl7ZCSouabqjpVWVt9Q==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Samir,

Thank you for your mail. l was not the person in the newspaper anouncement as dead. It might be coincident of names for l am still alive. Now, have you reached Mr. Paul Simon on phone today as stated in your mail? Please update me. Make sure that you conclude with him immediately and collect the consignment now for the disbursement. Do not delay for l want to hear from you that you have collected the consignment from the coin security limited London soonest.
Thanks
Dr. Robert Smith.

Subject: Best wishes
27/12/2003 10:00:58 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate05la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.39]) by arsmtp02la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Sat, 27 Dec 2003 05:02:58 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOPMwXijOW+Oq2Qou1rQdlu2pCnw==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir,

Hope you are fine today. l want to know if you have concluded with Mr. Paul Simon for the collection of the consignment in their custody. Quickly update for l do not want much delay on this matter since all the authorization Power of Attorney has been given to you to contact the coin security limited London for the collection.
l have also been worried haing not heard from you since all these while.
Tell me now on the exactly date you want to visit them in London. l will be glad if this will be concluded within a short time so that you can start on the disbursement to the charitable homes by early weeks of January 2004.
l wish you and your family a happy new year in advance.
Please reply urgently and update me now.
Regards
Dr. Robert Smith

Subject: I WANT AN EXPLANATION

What is happening here?
I started receiving emails from some Paul Simon (same name as your lawyer), whom I do not know at all, who tells me you are a fraudster. Then you still ask me for calling you, like you do not know anything about him. I am forwarding his last email.
You ought me an explanation. Who is this man an what the hell is he talking about? Is it true that you are both the same person? Is it true that you intend to scam me? What is Yoruba and what is Pidgin? Are you Nigerian? What is a scam baiter?
I want a clear statement from both of you about this matter. Of course I will not go any further until I am sure about who you are.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

Quote:
<-----Original Message----->

Subject: Warning: you are being swindled!!!

Dear Samir,
Let me introduce myself. I am a hacker and a scam baiter. I managed to hack a Nigerian crook�s email account and I found that you seem to have fallen in hands of one of the stupidest Nigerian muguns all around the world. He told you a ridiculous story about a large sum of money he wants to transfer to your account, but not before you wire him some bucks. After you do, you don�t know of him anymore.
I BEG YOU TO CAREFULLY READ MY MESSAGE BEFORE YOU SEND HIM ANY MONEY.
Excuse me for being so harsh, but you are being swindled by a Nigerian con man pretending to be Robert Smith and Paul Simon (which are actually the same lad using two different email accounts).
We have a lot of information on him. Believe me, he is not just a thieve, HE IS DEFINITELY A JACKASS.
Now that you know the truth and you are warned, if you send him money it means that you are even worse than this idiot. Believe me, he is not wealthy at all, he barely speaks or writes English (instead he uses Pidgin), his first language is Yoruba, and he is the dumbest Nigerian lad we found all along our whole scam baiter careers.
I hope you trust me.
Best regards,

Paul Simon
Coin Ltd.
12 Eugenio Str.
London UK
Tel: 44 (020) 7748 2272
Fax: 44 (087) 131 0281

Subject: Explanation clarified
29/12/2003 12:22:13 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Mon, 29 Dec 2003 07:24:13 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPOPQT8j/Q+/YtUQvqEvLygmz8JUg==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir Brustani,

It is absolutely a pity that such can of mail were sent to you about my very self and Mr. Paul Simon of the coin security limited London. In the first place, how would you have believed the person that contacted you with all these negative informations about this very matter and you believed him. Don't you know that the writer have noted the facts you will benefit from the collection during the disbursement to charitable homes that made him to write that rubbish. I am Dr Robert Smith like duly informed and based in Dubai and do not have anything to do in Nigeria or anything scam. Mr. Paul Simon is in London and in charge of the coin security limited as his contact telephone/fax numbers indicated. Now, does those his numbers have anything with the Nigerian numbers if at all the writer told you that l and Mr. Paul Simon are one person in Nigeria?. I am an economist and speak english. l have never written you before in an ordinary english as pidgin or whatever the writer claimed. Infact, l am not happy about this let down to my person as it is an embarrassment to my status. Despite my sickness and having given a date by my Doctor, that l wish to do this good to the less privilege with my deposited funds in the custody of the coin security limited London that made me to issue the authorization(power of attorney on your name for the collection). l have noted that someone may have come across my correspondence with you and instead decided to give you this negative thoughts. l do not know the meaning of yoruba or pidgin or scam baiter. Please, l will advice you to quickly disregard that information about my very goodself or Mr. Paul Simon of the coin security limited London.
Mr. Samir, also note that l do not have any Paul Simon who is my lawyer like the information stated. The name of my lawyer is Abduleez Mohammed, therefore this will tell you the simple truth for having received such useless information from the person. l will as well warn you that apart from Mr. Paul Simon of the COIN SECURITY LIMITED LONDON whom l gave you his email address and contact telephone/fax numbers in London, please disregard any other person or information as may have received to avoid jeopardizing this matter. Therefore, never you respond to the so called writer anymore and any other mail you receive from him, please do not take it as a point.
Please, go ahead now and conclude with the coin security limited London and tell them when you will be visiting London for the collection of the consignment and disburse accordingly to the charitable homes as agreed. l am waiting for your urgent mail reply.
My regards to your family and happy new year in advance.
Best regards
Dr. Robert Smith
[/b]

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France

Last edited by Samir on Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Robert Smith

I�d like you to know that I am not a child and I usually don�t trust a stranger who says he�s a hacker or something and tells me what to do with my life. But about 12 days ago I sent this message to Mr. Paul Simon ([email protected]):
Quote:
�I write on behalf of Mr. Robert O. Smith to ask for directions. Mr. Smith must have talked to you about a consignment I have to clear from your company. Please tell me how to go further.
Best regards,
Samir Bustani�

And nobody replied. Few days later I got the message I forwarded you, from somebody claiming to be Paul Simon with this address: [email protected] , and with the same phone numbers you gave me. What number I was supposed to call? Should the real Paul Simon had replied me on time, I wouldn�t have got confused by this impostor.

Anyway I have to tell you that I am a bit afraid about the legality of the transaction, and while you know all about me I don�t know your street address at Dubai, or Mr. Simon�s street address at London. I believe you, but I have to be absolutely sure before we go any further. You mentioned your lawyer, Mr. A. Mohammed. I assume that he is from Dubai, where you currently live, and that he is a true Muslim like me, and that his first language is obviously Arabic like mine. Just send me a fax or an email in Arabic from him, certifying that he is your lawyer and assuring that all our transaction is 100 % legal and risk free. As you may know since you live in Dubai, we Arab Muslims trust each other, so if I have that letter from Mr. Mohammed I will need no more evidences I will trust you and I will travel to London within 24 hours after his message in sha� Allah (swt).
So please contact Mr. Mohammed as soon as possible and lets restart our initial confidence and trust.

Let Almighty Allah bless you.

Samir Bustani

Twisted Evil I like this stage, when you know how much the lad is expecting to steal: � 12,300

Re: Your Claim

30/12/2003 3:20:21 PM
Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_2003123022354291566288819"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate05la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.39]) by arsmtp02la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:22:21 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPPG9dbqmLZkPeaQHK8KVhGZssoUA==

COIN SECURITY LIMITED
806 Old Kent Road, London England
Tel: 44 (020) 7748 2272 Fax: 44 (087) 013 10281

Email: [email protected]

Motto: (In God We Trust)

Attn: Samir Bustani,
Re: Your Consignment Claim.
This confirms the receipt of your mail message some days ago.
However, we have been informed by Dr Robert Smith regarding your prompt collection of his deposited consignment with us, therefore, below are the status of your consignment:
(a) You are expected to visit London for the signing of the release documents of claim ownership and delivery invoice and prompt collection of your consignment.
(b) Note that our Security Demurrage and Administrative Fees is GBP�12,300.00 (Twelve thousand three hundred British Pounds Sterling only) which must be paid in our office immediately you arrive and sign the release documents of claim ownership and delivery invoice which will authorize us to release your consignment to you.
This company will be pleased enough to see a copy of your identification and your exact date of arrival in London to enable us make an appointment before your arrival.
Finally, we thank you/Dr Robert Smith for chosen us to handle your business, we are grateful and do hope to do more business with you in future.
Regards,

Paul Simon
Director: for coin security limited

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Paul Simon

Thank you for your message. I am making some arrangements with Mr. Smith and his Dubai lawyer Mr. A. Mohammed, who is to send me certain document before I travel to London. I carbon copy this message to Mr. Smith for his convenience.

As for the required fees, please instruct me about payment methods, because I don't want to hold such an amount of cash. I think travellers' checks are the safest payment method.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Robert Smith,

As you saw I got email from Mr. Paul Simon and I properly replied. Please do not forget to send me the following document:

Quote:
...You mentioned your lawyer, Mr. A. Mohammed. I assume that he is from Dubai, where you currently live, and that he is a true Muslim like me, and that his first language is obviously Arabic like mine. Just send me a fax or an email in Arabic from him, certifying that he is your lawyer and assuring that all our transaction is 100 % legal and risk free...

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

31/12/2003 9:34:04 AM
Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_20031231318861251300606"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate05la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.39]) by arsmtp02la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Wed, 31 Dec 2003 04:36:04 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPPqjOvNPdxOncmREW34x38D0kNWg==

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

This confirms the receipt of your mail message this morning.
It is okay if you come with the travellers check, but you will need to cash it and pay us cash before you sign the neccessary release order documents before you collect your consignment.
Please, inform me you earliest day of arrival including your flight schedule to enable me detail a protocol officer who will recieve you from the airport.

Regards,

Paul Simon
Director: for coin security limited.

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

Thank you for your prompt response and for your so kind offer of a protocol officer picking me up at the airport. That will be of great help since I do not know London at all and also my command of oral English is much weaker than my written skills (when I write I use MS Office spelling check and Babylon translator, which I cannot use for listening comprehension).
Once I conclude the arrangement with Mr. Smith and Mr. A. Mohammed, I'll have ready my flying schedule and I'll let you know immediately.
By the way, is there a problem with your web page? I tried to browse www.coinsecurity.com and couldn't get to anywhere.
I wish you a happy Christian New Year.
Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

31/12/2003 11:49:04 AM
Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_2003123132023101066077375"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate05la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.39]) by arsmtp02la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:51:04 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPPra1qSG/HHnbiRRWriGust3WEfA==

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

This confirms the receipt of your mail message this afternoon.
Yes, our website is under re-construction at the moment.

Regards,

Paul Simon

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Robert Smith,

I sent you some messages and I copied your address in my exchange with Mr. Simon. Kindly respond me. I asked you to put me in contact with your lawyer Mr. A. Mohammed and this will be required before a fly to London.
Please answer me.
I wish you a happy Christian New Year.
Sincerely,

Samir Bustani

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MR. SMITH, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!
Any time I send you an email, instead of getting your prompt response I get email from [email protected] , again with the story of somebody trying to fool me. Why haven't your lawyer contacted me?
I am getting tired of all these inconveniences!
Please tell me if you really still want me to go ahead with this transaction.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

Quote:
Sent: 1/1/2004 10:44:26 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected];[email protected]
Subject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS

You lost your fish! Mr. Bustani knows who you are and you cannot fool him.

Paul Simon
Coin Ltd.
12 Eugenio Str.
London UK
Tel: 44 (020) 7748 2272
Fax: 44 (087) 131 0281

Last edited by Samir on Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A "HAWKER" OR A "HACKER"?

Re: Information
1/1/2004 12:07:42 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_20041142033441330573317"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Thu, 1 Jan 2004 07:01:42 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPQejcub3rzLtWgRrWUH8nH1P43jg==

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

This is the second time I am recieving a NONSENCE MAIL you forwarded to me.

I do not know who is using my name and our contact telephone numbers to write you ''JUNK MAILS'' with a different email account, I wish I could get hold of the person!

I am seriousely embarrassed, and will advice you to block the senders email address to avail the HAWKER from reaching you again.

I understand that he is a crook and internet ''HAWKER'' searching for other peoples information on the internet.

Regards,

Paul Simon

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

I am also very upset with these inconveniences and I am worried because I could not reach Mr. Robert Smith during last days. As you may know he is very sick and that is why I am so worried. Could you contact him lately?

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I have a trophy! A handwritten letter (in Arabic) from a barely alphabetized person. Could be an illiterate Arab or may be somebody that scarcely learnt to write and speak the language. I'd risk he is a Muslim from a non Arab speaking country who learnt a bit in a religious school.

Worth seeing no matter if you understand any Arabic or not:

I managed to partially translate the ridiculous letter. I tried to �translate� also the original spelling and grammar mistakes to similar ones in English. I marked with [xxx] some words I could not decipher at all.
Interestingly the writer spells �Robat� instead of �Robert�. That hints what the accent of the guy in charge of the dictation was. The writer could not distinguish the second �r� in �Robert�, because the way it was pronounced. IMHO the dictating guy was a Nigerian.

This is the text:

Quote:
I am Abdul Azeez Muhammad,
Dubai (U.A.E.).
You are Samer Burustaneh from Labenon.

Mister,
I praize you for Allah�s sake. I [xxx] this way Sheikh Mister Robat Smith. I [xxx] Mister Robat Smith is a Muslim and I say [xxx] is true in the name of Allah and hs fmaliy is truly Muslim, by the words of the Holy Koran. I certefy that Mr. Robat Smith�s [xxx] is true and [xxx]. Therefore there is no doubt about him and he is [xxxxxxxxx] Dubai [xxxxxx] and has vluable assets in London and this is true for Allah�s sake.
Allah bless you.

Abdul Azeez Muhammad

The original page was turned upside down (whoever scanned it didn't understand Arabic). Instead of "Abdulezz Muhammad" it is signed "Abdul Azeez Muhammad".

These are the headers, although I am not sure they are useful:

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_29A9_01C3D037.653C1180"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from arweb07la (unverified [10.1.201.112]) by npimap02la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Thu, 1 Jan 2004 07:18:04 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPQenNf+5mFUcXPTxyE8qMBvHVQsw==; X-mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000

Last edited by Samir on Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:04 pm; edited 14 times in total
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1/1/2004 1:09:26 PM
Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_2004114213529950390868"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate03la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.102]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Thu, 1 Jan 2004 08:03:26 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPQpT+tyNwtcxr8TQyIFt0OBdeK4g==

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

This confirms the receipt of your mail message today.
Yes, I know his illness is very critical now, and I don't really know his present health conddition now, I pray he is alright. But, I will make sure that I carried out our duties as we agreed with him to ensure that we handed over the consignment to you safetly.
I advice you to come to London as quickly as possible now that we still have the current instruction from him to hand over the consignment to you, otherwise if anything happens to him, our company might find it difficult to release the consignment to you.
Finally, have you blocked the email address of the sender of those ''JUNK MAILS'' ?
I am waiting for you immediate response.

Regards,

Paul Simon

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These headers have a bit more information. Is this a single mugu writing from London?
I replied the "Dubai lawyer" in Arabic, so the lad will have to call the illiterate for a translation. I said to the "lawyer" that his letter seems to be from a child, it has no seal and there is a difference in his name: "Mohammed Abduleez" or "Abdul Azeez Mohammed". Lets see if he responds.

2/1/2004 9:36:25 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Fri, 2 Jan 2004 04:30:25 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPRNDEj4fn5Jq60T6OJJlRt2i/vyQ==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir,
Hope you and family are fine and healthy. Sorry for my lately reply to all your mails. It was due to my sickness for some days now, l have been on a bed rest by the advice of my doctor. l could have replied you since if the strenght was there. l told my lawyer to write you as requested for which he has made me to know that he did that to you yesterday after he came back from Oman.
l have also noted your mails on the so called person that has been contacting you in respect to this matter. Please, do not listen to him nor write him any mail for he is a fool. l hope you have received my lawyer's mail. Please confirm.
Now, l will advice you to quickly contact Mr. Paul Simon through their company email and tell him the exact date you will visit them in London for collection of the funds and disbursement to charitable homes for l will be glad to see the disbursement take off by you from the begining of this month.
l am a bit fine today health wise that made me to write you now.
My regards to you and family.

Best regards
Dr. Robert Smith

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Robert,

I hope you are better now. I wrote to your lawyer and told him I was expecting something a bit more formal.
As for the guy that has been bothering us all, well I gotta say he is a real NIGHTMARE. He got on my nerves, I blocksendered him but he still managed to keep sending some emails. Looks like he is an experienced hacker. Don't worry though, he is not ruining our plans.
I will have my flight schedule ready tonight and I'll let you and Mr. Simon know.

Sincerely yours

Samir

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

I made my fligth schedule. I am arriving to London next Wednesday (January 7th) at 07:00. I will travel from Beirut and I am making a stop at Paris.

My flight number is BA 2817 (British Airways), coming from Paris.

As I told you I don't know London at all and my command of oral English is far from perfect, so I beg you to send the protocol officer to pick me up at there. Please tell me his name and phone number just in case there is any problem at the airport.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this message.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

THIS LAD WANTS 500 PREVIOUS POUNDS FOR MAKING A HOTEL RESERVATION. NOW WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, ADVANCE ADVANCE FEE? MAN I AM STARTING TO THINK HE INTENDS TO SCAM ME Confused

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

This confirms the receipt of your mail message today.

After you stop over and fly from Paris to London, Is the flight arriving on the 7/01/04 as you said? Is the arrival time 7:00 am or pm? and what terminal are you arriving? Please confirm.

I will detail a protocol officer to wait and recieve you at the British Airways arrival Hall, at this point, I do not know the particular person that will be available on that day, but however, he will have your name boldly written on a paper ''SAMIR BUSTANI'' and you will meet him as he do not know you in person whilst he will first drive you to any Hotel in the City, which will be closer to our office.

Therefore, we need to pay atleast (2) days Hotel reservation on your behalf before your arrival, we have checked with one of the Hotels and their Single-Double rooms are between the rate of �89.99-119.99 only with a deposit of �200 only.

In this regard, I advice you quickly send the minimum amount of �500.00 (Five hundred British Pounds only) to enable us make the Hotel reservation for you before your arrival.

Send it by Western Union Money transfer, through our Public Relation Officer's name: Mark Johnson, address: 30 Kito road, London England and send me the informations.

Finally, on your arrival at the Immigration Stamping In proceedings, should they ask you purpose of coming, do tell them VISIT.

Regards,

Paul Simon

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A COUPLE OF LINES IN ARABIC WILL FORCE THE LAD TO GET A TRANSLATOR AGAIN

To: �Abdulezz Mohammed�
Re: (no subject)

2/1/2004 10:21:48 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عزيزي عبد العزيز

هل هذا نوع من مزاح؟ اسمك الكريم محمد عبد العزيز أو عبد العز محمد؟ قلت لي انك محام وكأنك أمي! رسالتك بدون خاتم ومكتوبة مثل رسالة طفل صغير. من أنت ومن>موكلك<؟

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته

سمير بستاني

Translation:

In the name of God, the Merciful and Clement

Dear Abdul Azeez,

Is this some kind of joke? Is your name Mohammad Abdul Azeez or Abduleez Mohammad? You say you are a lawyer and you resemble an illiterate! Your letter, without seal is written like one of a child. Who are you and who is your �client�?

Peace be upon you

Samir Bustani

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

I made my flight schedule. I am arriving to London next Wednesday (January 7th) at 07:00. I will travel from Beirut and I am making a stop at Paris.

My flight number is BA 2817 (British Airways), coming from Paris.

As I told you a don't know London at all and my command of oral English is far from perfect, so I beg you to send the protocol officer to pick me up at there. Please tell me his name and phone number just in case there is any problem at the airport.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this message.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

PURPORTED MISTAKE: $ 500 INSTEAD OF � 500.

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

Thank you for your prompt response. I will wire the $ 500 on Monday.
As for my flight, the arrival is at 07:00 AM to Heathrow Airport.
I have to thank you again for all the arrangements you are making for the clearing of the consignment.
Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

3/1/2004 2:58:47 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_2004136233244223712350"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate05la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.39]) by arsmtp02la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:00:47 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPUkXX0KP+sT24/RjudR5PSW0q41Q==

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

This confirms the receipt of your mail message this evening.
Yes offcourse, I am doing my job to ensure that valued customers like you are satisfied with our services.
Send me the reciept of the GBP�500.00 (Five hundred British Pounds only) by fax to enable us make the Hotel reservation for you before your arrival sameday.
Regards,

Paul Simon

OOPS! I RAN OUT OF MONEY! US$ IS NOT THE SAME AS �

Subject: VERY IMPORTANT-NEW FLIGHT SCHEDULE !!!

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

I had a problem to get the money for the demurrage and deposit fees. When you said �12,300 I thought it was the same as US$ 12,300. But I have just realized that one British Pound is equal to almost 1.8 dollars, so instead of 12,300 dollars I have to get about US$ 22,140. That�s 80 % more than expected!

Fortunately, apart from my whole savings I could borrow some money, especially from a relative of mine living in Paris.

I am a man of his word and I will be in London on Wednesday at noon, as promised. I had just to make a little change of some plans. Instead of the hotel reservation you kindly offered me, I will afford the hotel with my credit cards, even at higher rates so that won�t be a problem. [color=black][i.e. kiss your advance-advance fee of � 500 good bye]

I also had to change my flight schedule in order to get slightly cheaper prices, so this is my new schedule (please note that now I will go to Gatwick Airport, not Heathrow):

Flight : BA2827
Operated By : British Airways
Departing From : Charles de Gaulle (Paris)
Wed 7 January 2004
Arriving At : Gatwick (London)
Wed 7 January 2004, 12:30 PM (noon)
Flying Duration : 1hr 5mins
Aircraft Type : Boeing 737 jet

I am very sorry if this represents any problem and please inform the protocol officer about the new schedule.

I thank you again for all your kind assistance concerning this important transaction.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

DID SOMEBODY ACTUALLY CALL THIS LAD OR THIS IS MORE CRAP FROM HIM? I WILL NEVER KNOW.

5/1/2004 11:11:26 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_20041511945191975960378"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate03la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.102]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Mon, 5 Jan 2004 06:13:26 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPUk3rsuSDM1kqXT0i6jUhP1No+eQ==

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

This confirms the receipt of your mail message this morning.
I do not appreciate sudden change of arrangements, it could distract already made plans, I understand you are a man of your word and do appreciate it, we work on one individual trust, honesty to maintain our reputation.
I believed you should take my advice to avoid any mistakes or dis-orders. Someboy called me on last Saturday's night (03/01/04) claiming to be you, I asked him, how come he speaks good English? because you told me you don't speak good Englih and the caller dropped the phone on me, I couldn't understand the meaning of that!!
I have noted the information and will advice a protocol officer who will recieve you from the Gatwick Airport, he will have your name boldly written.
Inform me the colour and type of clothes you will put on.

Regards,

Paul Simon

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

Again I am very sorry for the inconveniences but at the same time I am glad I can still fulfill Mr. Smith's mandate and I have got every cent I promised to pay for demurrage and deposit fees to your company. I already have the US$ 22,140 equivalent to � 12,300, in cash, because to buy traveller's checks I would have paid a commission and I had to save each cent in order to have enough money to fulfill my promise.

As for the phone call you received I DID NOT CALL YOU so it must have been the hacker that has been bothering all of us since this negotiation started or even worse, someone who impersonated me to try to steal the consignment. Please do not give any information to anyone but me, and from Wednesday on you will not have any possible doubt about my identity for we will personally meet and of course I will have all the necessary documents. As for my foreign accent and poor oral English... well, I'll try my best, but you will see that my voice and intonation will be clearly different from anybody you can say speaks "good English".

I will wear a blue blazer, a gray trouser, a white shirt with a red tie and brown shoes. Of course I will look for a man holding my name, I don't think we can miss each other in the Airport.

Thank you again and please do not trust anybody pretending to be me or posing as anybody related to me.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

HOW TO INSULT AN ARAB LAWYER.
Many days after I sent a message in Arabic to Mr. Abdul Azeez Mohammad, the Dubai Lawyer, the lad managed to get a translation. Some more lad hours wasted. Good. The explanation: �his boy� wrote the letter�

Sorry for replying late
6/1/2004 7:54:07 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate01la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.94]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Tue, 6 Jan 2004 02:56:07 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPUlItgwfcWUD0kS2SmS1CEeedsxw==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir,
Thank you for your mail and sorry for my lately reply due to my illness. Infact, l am glad that you have ignored the foolish man that was contacting you in respect to this matter. Do not listen to him with his mails even though he has kept writing after you blocked to receive his mails.
Mr. Samir, what did you write to my lawyer that made him to be angry. The lawyer told me that you insulted him in the mail. Though, he said to have asked his son to write you that letter you got as he was travelling to Oman for a court case to meet up with time and accordingly his son did which you needed about me only to see your mail on insults. The lawyer said that you should have written him with such a respect even though the letter was written to you by his son and he said not to write you again.
Well, that should not bother you much for l have asked him to forget about that.
Now, have you contacted Mr. Paul Simon with your flight schedule to London as informed. Quickly conclude on this immediately so that you can be in London for the collection.
l am now waiting for your urgent response.
Thanks

Dr. Robert Smith

Dear Mr. Robert Smith,

I am sorry if Mr. Mohammad got angry. I was surprised by the lack of formality of his letter and told him it resembled one from a little child, with a lot of spelling errors and no seal. Now you confirm me that it was his child who wrote the letter, so I was not so wrong after all. I think a lawyer should be much more formal considering the critical nature of certain issues. No problem though, because our transaction is going on and I have arranged with Mr. Simon that will be in London tomorrow and he has my flight schedule.
Don't worry about anyone, because the only man I trust in is you. I will not hear anybody but you.
Thank you again and again for your trust and I wish your health is better every day.
Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

6/1/2004 3:24:45 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate03la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.102]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:26:45 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPUlg+AMeZ2qETSS6e2KPjkW7SJww==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir,
Thank you for your mail. l wish you a journey mercy as you travel to London tomorrow for the collection. l am glad too to trust you for this purpose. Please, take care and see that everything is concluded with the company by tomorrow. Do keep me informed as soon as you finish with them.
Best regards
Dr. Robert Smith

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CREDITS FOR DR. IVOR BOLLOCKOV!!!

When I started this bait I doubted whether it was badger work.
A member of this forum, Dr. Ivor Bollockov, took these photos at Gatwick airport. Unfortunately the placard cannot be read, but these pics show that the mugu was there. Lets see what to tell him.

MUGU PRETENDS HE DOESN�T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

Sent: 7/1/2004 17:04:37 PM
Subject: Reply quickly

Dear Samir,
Hope you are fine. Where are you now? Are you in London? Have you met Mr Paul Simon? Please update me immediately for l really want to hear from you.
l am waiting for your response.
Best regards
Dr. Robert Smith

WHY NOT FORWARD A FAKED EMAIL? WHAT ABOUT A LAD STEALING THE VICTIM OF ANOTHER LAD?

Sent: 7/1/2004 1:30:01 PM
To: Roberto Smith
Subject: Fwd:

Dear Mr. Robert Smith,

I have good news for you! (I forward the last email of Mr. Paul Simon's for your convenience).

I met the Protocol Officer of Coin Security, Joseph Lawrence, and he was really kind, he waited for me and picked me up in the airport and then accompanied me to the Transfer Section of Coin Security, where I was required to pay just � 5,000 of the total fees, although I had the � 12,300 that were originally asked for. I guess they are discounting the rest of the fees from the transferred total.

Joseph has an excellent command of French, and he even speaks a little Arabic! That company has an excellent service, I have to tell you!

We had a minor inconvenience in the airport when we saw an African looking man wearing a white baseball hat and informal clothes, and guess what: He had a placard with my name on it! I was extremely suspicious of him from the beginning because he didn't look like a Protocol Officer at all, and he came quite late, when Joseph and I were already chatting in the hall. Joseph told me that a lot of Nigerian con men are involved in scams by impersonating protocol officers and employees of security companies, so we left him alone and I think he was not even aware that we were actually there, just a few steps from him. Joseph has been like a safeguard for me against these confusing dangers.

I am staying in London for some more days, until the transfer is credited in my account.

I will keep you informed of each and every detail of the donations I will make to charity foundations.

THANK YOU for all your trust, God bless you and protect you.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

Quote:
<-----"Original" Faked Message----->

Sent: 7/1/2004 16:30:01
Subject: Funds wired

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

Funds wired.

I've been informated that our Protocol Officer, Mr. Joseph Lawrence, could satisfactorily assist you with the transaction, and that you have already paid the demurrage fee of � 5,000.

This is to inform you that the funds were wired to your account today and should be credited within 48 hours (sometimes there is a delay of extra 24 hours).

From now on you can keep in direct contact with Mr. Lawrence ([email protected]) he will assist you in anything you need concerning directions, instructions and modalities.

Best Regards,

Paul Simon

Last edited by Samir on Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

TOTAL CONFUSION! FIVE DESPERATE EMAILS! �SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE� AND I AM �IN WRONG HANDS�!

Subject: Re: Re: Your Claim
7/1/2004 4:51:16 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_20041841252424238335"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:53:16 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPVZohewnNYMCyNSD6v4ERZF/Ddgg==

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

Where are you? I sent the protocol officer to meet you and nobody saw you.

I just got a mail from ROBERT SMITH that you are in London and met with JOSEPH LAWRENCE, I do not know him, you are in a wrong hand BE INFORMED'' please do call me directly on the telephone number above or email and tell me where you are, something is wrong somewhere.

Paul Simon

Subject: MOST SERIOUS INFORMATION

7/1/2004 5:24:31 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:26:31 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPVZsxT92sQCqzSSiGcG7Qo1YbuPg==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr Samir,
Now listen. After reading your mail, l opened communication with Mr Paul Simon of the coin security limited London based on your information and were told that they are not with you in London. Mr Paul Simon told me that the person which you said to have seen in the airport as described was his driver whom he sent to pick you and does not send the so called joseph lawrence to pick you as claimed which shows that you have entered into wrong people. Now, l will like you to call Mr. Paul Simon through his telephone number and tell him exactly where you are in London for him to come directly and pick you for l have noted that the so called people have gained access probably the HACKER towards the mail of Mr. Paul Simon to receive you as if they are from the coin security limited. Please, l will not like anything to happen to my funds, therefore, quickly isolate yourself from the so called people already with you now and call Mr. Paul Simon on phone immediately for the proper collection of my deposited funds with their company. Please, do not listen to them any more. Quickly contact Mr. Paul Simon now and keep me informed.
Thanks
Dr. Robert Smith

Subject: Another information very urgent

7/1/2004 6:09:49 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:11:49 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPVZurW/mKkiYbERWidPiZFYVwNSw==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr. Samir,
Once again, l write to inform you never to make any mistake further for l am seriously worried over this information from Mr. Paul Simon. l wonder why such will happen on my deposited funds. Why should a different person came and picked you at the airport with claim from the coin security limited. Infact, l am not happy and will advice you to change from the hotel where you are now and call the real Mr. Paul Simon on his telephone for him to come and collect you for the proper release of my deposited funds to you for the disbursement to charitable homes. Infact, this information has caused more harm to my falling health. l have sent for my doctor now to come close to me this night if l can manage to sleep. My lawyer is also not in Dubai as he left for Oman today, other wise he would have been in position to contact you in London. Therefore, quickly isolate yourself now from the so called Joseph Lawrence and his cohort for l have noticed that they are the same hackers that were penetrating into this matters. Who are these idiots for God's sake. Please, forget about the already paid money of 5,000 pounds to them and get into the proper person Mr. Paul Simon for the total release of my funds to you.
Mr Samir, note that it is impossible for two Paul Simon to use the telephone number which l gave to you. l have noted that why they gave you the exact telephone number of the real Paul Simon was for you not to doubt them as been informed. Therefore, call that telephone number and for sure it is the real Mr. Paul Simon that will pick the call. l have called the number due to this ugly development and been speaking with Mr. Paul Simon and not the fake Joseph Lawrence and group.
l will not like any one to mess up with my deposited funds, therefore ignore whatever the Joseph Lawrence tells you from now and make sure that you contact Mr. Paul Simon on phone immediately to come and pick you for the proper endorsement and collection.

Reply immediately after speaking with Mr. Paul Simon on phone for which l will confirm.
Thank you
Dr. Robert Smith

WHAT THE HELL IS A "DELIMA"?

Subject: Re: Your Claim
7/1/2004 6:25:20 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_200418425961025202362"; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from mwgate01la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.94]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:27:20 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPVZwPlVTlzEAe5Tsq8/qqwFvHqKQ==

COIN SECURITY LIMITED

You are in a wrong hand, you have to call me now on my number which is written above and give me detailed information of your whereabout.

I am seriousely confused, remember, I never mentioned any Lawrence or Joseph to you, I do not know that, they are CROOKS AND I I ALSO BELIEVED THEY ARE THE HACKERS, they have gained access to my email box, I DID NOT SENT YOU THE MAIL WHICH YOU FORWARDED TO MR ROBERT SMITH CLAIMING TO BE FROM ME WHICH ACKNOWLEDGES THE RECIEPT OF A �5,000.00 FEES!!!!!!

Your safety is my concern, please call me on 020 7748 2272 and inform me where to come and see you now.

Mr Robert Smith is seriousely worried about this DELIMA.

Regards,

Paul Simon

Subject: l am very worried
7/1/2004 6:47:22 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate02la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.100]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:49:22 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPVaIbKAYYxyIytRiaGHXZfH2eAug==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr Samir,

Have you contacted Mr Paul Simon on his phone number as advised? Quickly do that and let me know immediately for l am waiting for your confirmation. My doctor has placed me on drug to sleep, but l am worried for have not received your confirmation based on contacting the real Mr. Paul Simon on his telephone as were given to you which l suppose those fakers cannot pick the call as soon as you do.
Reply now if you are safe and have heeded to my instruction. Note that without you talking to Mr. Paul Simon on telephone this night for him to come and pick you, l am restless.
l am anxiously waiting.
Thank you
Dr. Robert Smith

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THREE MORE DESPERATE MESSAGES. I�LL HAVE TO INVENT A TWIST BEFORE MUGU LOSES AL HOPE Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Subject: Very important

8/1/2004 5:09:37 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate03la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.102]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:12:37 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPWGx9ymOWe8NTUQPaon44o3hNPaA==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr Samir Bustani,
Hope you fine today. l have just spoke to Mr. Paul Simon now and he told me that you have not contacted him on telephone yet to know your whereabout to pick you. Now, call him through his phone number:44 (020) 7748 2272 and Fax: 44 (087) 013 10281 to speak with him. Note quickly on this code "SUCCESS" for which my consignment were deposited with them. Please when you call him, ask him for the code first and whereby the receiver of your call cannot say the code correctly, please drop your phone and do not speak to him. l have to guide you now on this to avoid any further mistake to those idiots that picked you at the airport purporting from Mr.Paul Simon which l suppose must be the hacker.
l am waiting for your mail after your call to Mr.Paul Simon as advised to resolve this today.
Best regards
Dr. Robert Smith

Subject: Be Warned

8/1/2004 2:22:58 PM
Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate01la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.94]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:25:58 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPWG25/17YbxCopSfqwb8tCJ+G6Og==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr. Samir Bustani,

On a more serious note, l have warned you to quit from those people that claimed from Mr. Paul Simon of the coin security limited since Mr. Paul Simon has uptil today told me that he has not seen you and they do not have such name as Joseph Lawrence with the coin security limited with a copy of his sent mail to you yesterday being 7th January 2004 as attached.
Please do not pay to the people any other money in respect to this apart from your already paid 5,000 pounds. l Dr. Robert Smith is the owner of the deposited funds and if you cannot heed to my advice, l will never accept any blame. Therefore, never you pay any other money to Mr Joseph Lawrence and group in respect to this matter. Untill Mr Paul Simon confirms to me that you have reached him on telephone as l advised with my fund deposited code, then l will believe you. Now, whereby you cannot contact Mr. Paul Simon through his given telephone number as instructed you today on my earlier mail, better go back immediately to Lebanon for you are in the hands of wrong people for now. l wonder why you have not written me since all my mails with information about the so called Mr. Joseph Lawrence whom you claimed have been a safeguard to you there. Please, be warned and never you pay any more money to them.
Reply me immediately. l am very sad.

Regards
Dr. Robert Smith

Subject: Take note of this

8/1/2004 2:30:05 PM
Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from mwgate01la.mail2world.com (unverified [10.1.1.94]) by arsmtp01la.mail2world.com (Rockliffe SMTPRA 4.5.6) with ESMTP id for ; Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:33:05 -0800; Return-path: "[email protected]" ; Thread-index: AcPWG6QAsW3kfQsmQr2AH10l6a1yxg==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr Samir Bustani,

The below attached was the mail Mr. Paul Simon sent to me as forwarded to you on this scenerio.
Confirm the receipt.

Thank you
Dr. Robert Smith

Quote:
COIN SECURITY LIMITED

You are in a wrong hand, you have to call me now on my number which is written above and give me detailed information of your whereabout.

I am seriousely confused, remember, I never mentioned any Lawrence or Joseph to you, I do not know that, they are CROOKS AND I I ALSO BELIEVED THEY ARE THE HACKERS, they have gained access to my email box, I DID NOT SENT YOU THE MAIL WHICH YOU FORWARDED TO MR ROBERT SMITH CLAIMING TO BE FROM ME WHICH ACKNOWLEDGES THE RECIEPT OF A �5,000.00 FEES!!!!!!

Your safety is my concern, please call me on 020 7748 2272 and inform me where to come and see you now.

Mr Robert Smith is seriousely worried about this DELIMA.

Regards,

Paul Simon

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea OK, LETS TRY TO DRAG HIM TO THE �TRANSLATOR� AGAIN AND GIVE HIM THE PHONE NUMBER OF ANOTHER (BURNT) LAD.

To: Abdul Azzez Mohammad
CC: Robert Smith, Paul Simon
Subject: VERY URGENT

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السيد عبد العزيز محمد

أنا اكتب لك هذه الرسالة بالعربي هكذا لا يمكن أن يقرأها ال <هاكير> أن الآن في الفندق <إي تري غيست هاوز>, شارع <ماسيتس رود, هارلي, سورّي, لندن. أنا عندي الهاتف رقم ٢٠٧٨٦٣١٧٢٣-٤٤
من فضلك قل للأستاذ روبيرت سميث إني اسمي السّري < ريتشارد إيستمان > وعلى الأستاذ< بول سايمون> أن يتكلمني بالهاتف على هذا الاسم السرّي تبدلا من اسمي الحقيقي. لن أسأل اسماً آخر

و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاته

سمير بستاني

TRANSLATION:

In the name of God, Merciful and Compassionate

Mr. Abdul Azeez Muhammad

I write you this letter in Arabic so the �hacker� cannot read it. I am now in the hotel Yew Tree Guest House, 31 Massetts Road, Horley, Surrey, London. I have the phone number 44 xxxxxxxxx .
Please tell Mr. Robert Smith that my secret name is Richard Eastman and that Mr. Paul Simon has to talk to me by phone under this secret name instead of my real one. I won�t answer under any other name.

Peace be upon you.

Samir Bustani

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE NIGHTMARE IS NOT OVER. A HACKER SENDS A MESSAGE TO THE LAD: NOW THE VICTIM IS OURS, GET LOST AND NEXT TIME TRY TO BE SMARTER:

(Credits: Nineteen Seventy for checking the Security Company street address, and Oyibo for his Pidgin phrase)

CC: Robert Smith
Subject: Abeg-o no wahalla

Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004

OK guyman, abeg-o no wahalla.

The mugu is ours now and you know it. Just fuck off and let us do our work. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. There is nothing you can do now about it. Realise that this time you lost. Leave our mugu alone and get lost.

There is no way you can get his confidence again. You made things a bit difficult for us because you are too idiot. Who taught you this job? You set the Security Company in an Internet Cafe flanked by Ladbrokes! Now that is stupid! Next time please try to be smarter.

Next mugu will be yours it's a promise. Now get lost.

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9/1/2004 12:34:26 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.15 unverified ([213.92.5.15]) by mwdrop02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Fri 09 Jan 2004 07:34:38 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPW0HNtx92nJvStSv+t6fOs0OgDPg==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir Bustani,

l have received your mail in Arabic. Please, l will like you to urgently write me in English with every details about where you are in London. l want you to tell me the hotel name, Address of the hotel, your room number and including the hotel telephone number for the immediate contact to you. Infact, my lawyer is not in Dubai right now to explain much of your mail to me. As a matter of urgency, reply me with the requested information. l hope you are alright there.
l am anxiously waiting for your response.
Thank you.
Dr. Robert Smith.

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THEY ACKNOWLEDGE MY PAYMENT � OF 5,000!

Subject: Most urgent

9/1/2004 3:27:56 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.15 unverified ([213.92.5.15]) by mwdrop02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Fri 09 Jan 2004 10:28:09 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPW4yowJ2U4OOxNRLS77/cKj731MQ==; X-mailer: Katamail

Mr Samir Bustani,
Now listen very carefully. l want to observe something now in respect to your visit in London for the collection of my funds. l have seen that there is problem now since Mr. Paul Simon told me that their company have not seen you and already their company acknowledge your payment of 5,000 pounds. On this note, l will not like anything to happen to you there, therefore to prove who is correct and who is not correct, quickly write a letter and send to the coin security limited by FAX only through their fax number 44 (087) 013 10281 and request that you have exhausted the money you have in the hotel and as such will like to go back to Lebanon to arrange for money. Please request them to reply you by mail since you are in the hotel. Please, once they reply you on this request, quickly forward to me for confirmation. This now will help me to know about the information which Mr. Paul Simon was giving to me for have not seen you for my further advice to you immediately.
Please, do this now and reply me.
Regards
Dr. Robert Smith

NomDePlume
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you've seen the movie "Witness" you know where I live!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great!

I'm so sorry I couldn't arrange to have my mugu at Gatwick the same time as yours. They're still horsing around, waiting for the "diplomat" to arrive from Africa with the box of cash.

Outstanding baiting, my friend! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic