SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Genuine homeless experience far from home (Safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ZombieBrains
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is some pure first class baiting. Well done!

I'm looking forward to where this goes next. Hopefully, a stranded lad in the middle of nowhere Very Happy

"LIKE I SAID EARLIER, YOUR LAMENTATION AND HARDSHIP HAS BEGUN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE THIS YEAR 2014"
"are you stupid, you thief you want to claim another person money idiot thief you will die because of money"
"please don't ever you send any mail to me or else I will involved FBI,CIA and homeland security to get you arrested." - a lad known as Mr Martin
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll do our best to oblige...but first, he's apparently taking a short jaunt to where the courier and the money were stopped:

Quote:

I pray this email reaches you in good health and condition Madam. The whole house is always happy to read from you our mom. Greetings from the children to you as well Madam. We give thanks to the Almighty Lord for Mr Roberts life and we still keep him in our prayers for strength and good health as well. God bless you for your good work as well Madam.

I will be travelling to Lome Togo to meet Mr S3allbone to receive the parcel Madam. He said he was not allowed to enter Ghana with such amount of money because he is not a citizen so i will meet him up on Saturday afternoon Madam. I will keep you updates as i take every step. Hoping to read from you soon. Have a good evening

How nice, a weekend getaway to a city where the biggest threat to human health is the truly horrendous amount of garbage and unprocessed waste!

My response-

Good news indeed! I look forward to hearing what improvements you have made and perhaps visiting if my duties here so allow.

Because of his job, I can only hear from Mr. Sm3llbone by radio-a lot of his stops are too remote for cell coverage.I had of the problem at the border and am glad you will be able to meet him.As you may recall from our previous plan, security procedures require that you call him from a local phone or get a local SIM card to confirm your identity before meeting. We want to make absolutely sure that the grant money plus your reimbursed expenses are given only to you. There will be some documentation to sign that he will have-acknowledging receipt of the funds. Again, this is to make sure only you can receive the funds.

Mr. Roberts is home with a live-in nurse and we are hoping he continues to improve. Your good wishes and prayers are much appreciated.

This lad does not like to email or speak with my female character even though she's the Foundation's Manager for West Africa. He only emailed after a slap from Choppah.

We have reason to believe he actually will travel-other than 50,000 EU plus expenses. I am hoping that we might actually get some audio from his conversations with the courier, who maybe elsewhere when the lad arrives.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting bait. Well done! Smile

Do you know why he doesn't like to communicate with the female character?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just a guess, but there's a lot of sexism inherent in the culture. Women aren't commonly in positions of authority. Then again, he may just think she's a nosy, demanding, busy-body.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And they're off!

Choppah received a call early this am that the lad and traveling buddy just hopped the bus to Lome! Where sadly, the pilot will be briefly called out of town.

Choppah and I propose a contest-we need someone with musical talent to compose /write the new hit, "Safari Blues" Bouake rhymes with Lome but "broke and stredded" or "forked" are beyond my talents

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads safari to Lomé has been confirmed since I just talked to the lad who called me from a +228 number.

So Capone, it’s time to put on your second pith! Safari

Now it’s time for my speciality, chopping time! Stay tuned!

Safari x2 Ghana to Lomé, Ghana to Ouagadougou - "I fail all the time" - Mr K@ato - With Capone
Safari x4 Lagos to Cotonou, Lagos to Toffo, Lagos to Bohicon, Lagos to SH Accra - Mr Ke1vin

"I will come home to u and FUCK YOR WIFE AND YOR DOG!" - DR @NTH0NY ESEH aka Zoophilia-lad
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Great work getting another pith out of these lads. I am looking forward to the inevitable complaining emails. You have some prime whiners here. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad, who I call Green Hornet, is calling and texting both of us every half hour. Details to come.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on pith #2! You may have another Turd in your grasp.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Da Dolla Choppa, you have done a fine job with your mentee Capone.

In all seriousness, great work to all involved here. This is a fun read.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad reached Lomé and called me and Capone a few times even though we have told the lad that we don't know anything about the courier company or their employee.

Just Cold (thanks for the help!) played the currier and gave the lad a call telling him to meet in two hours at the third corner at the Grand Market. There would be a fat man there selling bananas. The lad didn't get that and called me and Capone several times and also sent text messages like:
Quote:
Sh0uld I wa1t at the Shell st@tion after the b0arder?

And this one he sent 20 min after JC:s call, the lad isn't that smart:
Quote:
I haven't seen the c0urier, can y0u please c@ll him

Now it was time to chop the lad. From the email of the courier we sent this:
Quote:
I @m sorry that I didn't make it t0 the market but while I went to my
@irplane to pick up the parcel s0me Nigerians from the Gomer B0yz gang
appro@ched me. A while ag0 I played cards with them at a shady bar 1n
Lagos and kind 0f lost a lot of money. N0w they wanted the money b@ck,
so I'll have to return t0 Lagos now where I will pay back my debt:
ab0ut 20,000 Euros.

I @m willing to pay y0u for your s1lence. If you keep your m0uth shut
about all of this. I'll hand over 20,000 Eur0s to you out of the
money. If you tell Donna, Afr1can Reg@l, the P0lice or anyone at the
VR foundation about this you will get noth1ng. To help you
0ut, I will send a delivery sl1p with your name on it and y0ur
signature to Donna. So D0nna and the VR w1ll think th@t
the money has been succes$fully delivered to you. So if you decide t0
tell them what ha$ happened they will think that y0u are just scamming
them for more m0ney.

I've used an Afr1c@n Reg@l email handed to me by Rev Moe Lester, thanks a lot for that! The system Rev Moe has built up has a fake tracking system that's very good to use on lads since it's like following your DHL or FedEx delivery only that the parcel always ends up at the wrong places Twisted Evil The email provided has been used to send automatic looking emails to make the bait more convincing. I send this one to the lad:
Quote:
Good day Mr(s) XXX

This is an automated message to inform you that your shipment with
tracking number; XXXXXXXX has been delivered to its final recipient; Mr
XXXXX XXXXX

A copy of the signed delivery receipt will be faxed to the sender.

If you have any questions please contact the shipping manager for West
Africa on XXXXX@[email protected]

Sincerely

When I got back home from the dinner after midnight I had 19 (yes nineteen) missed called from the lad and two text messages:
Quote:
S1R PLEASE! THE BO@RDER WILL CLOSE SO0N PLEASE DO SOMETHING

Quote:
1S THIS A J0KE?!?! CHECK EM@IL!

I will call the lad soon an record it, can be fun.

BTW: If you want to see how we fooled the lads into beveling that he had to go to Lomé go here http://www.a-f-r-1-c-a-r-s-e.co.uk/ (without the hyphens) and type in k-@-a-t-o (without the hyphens) as surname and 2-1-9-9-3-4-7 (without the hyphens) as tracking number. When the parcel went to Lomé instead of Accra I sent this message to the lad from the Afr1c@n Reg@l email:
Quote:
Good day Mr(s) XXXXX

This is an automated message to inform you that your shipment with
tracking number; XXXXXXX has reached its final destination after an
issue XX-145b.

Please log in to our website http://www.XXXXXXX with your
surname and your tracking number for more details.

If you have any questions please contact the shipping manager for West
Africa on chester@aXXXXXX

Sincerely
Afr1c@n Reg@l Sh1pping

By using the modality above we got the situation where the lad contacted us saying that the parcel has been redirected and wondering what to do. Not we giving orders.

Safari x2 Ghana to Lomé, Ghana to Ouagadougou - "I fail all the time" - Mr K@ato - With Capone
Safari x4 Lagos to Cotonou, Lagos to Toffo, Lagos to Bohicon, Lagos to SH Accra - Mr Ke1vin

"I will come home to u and FUCK YOR WIFE AND YOR DOG!" - DR @NTH0NY ESEH aka Zoophilia-lad

Last edited by Da Dollah Choppa on Mon May 05, 2014 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
^ Great work getting another pith out of these lads. I am looking forward to the inevitable complaining emails. You have some prime whiners here. Very Happy
Thanks! Yes they are the biggest whiners I've come across at least, but that just makes it more fun.

next victim wrote:
Congratulations on pith #2! You may have another Turd in your grasp.
Thanks! We sure hope so, would be sweet to crack this lads scamming confidence rock bottom so that they do something better with their lives than scamming.

bware419ers wrote:
Da Dolla Choppa, you have done a fine job with your mentee Capone.

In all seriousness, great work to all involved here. This is a fun read.
I may be the one dragging Capone into this but Capone is the one that has teached me the basics in baiting. I'll always be the mentee Smile

Thanks and I'm glad you have enjoyed it so far.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Choppah! It's been an honor to mentor you!

Last night from the lad:

Quote:

IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT MADAM? BELOW IS EMAIL FROM THE PILOT YOU TRUST
AND GAVE THE FUNDS TO DELIVER TO US SENT ME AFTER I WENT TO LOME

Love the caps lock.

West African manager back to lad:

I am shocked, no, I am appalled that this happened!! The Foundation has been doing business with African R#gal for almost 10 years and the couriers and pilots are bonded and insured!

I need to talk to Johannes and the directors right away about how to address the situation. Please remain where you are, I will need to communicate with you later today about future plans. I also need to alert the proper authorities in Lagos-Maybe we can intercept Mr. Sm3llbone and recover the money!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down (One for each of you)!!

Great baiting, can't wait to see what happens next:

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Walter Pinkman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is it that orphanage lads are always complete idiots? Every single one I have baited has given me a trophy.

"ur neck will be bigger than your head just watch out" - Emmanuel Eze

"The act work (Master piece) inside my office will always reminder to me to be careful." - Johnson Onwudiwe

Art baits
AT-ST 1 http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245638

AT-ST 2 http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=246394
Tash
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work, Capone and Choppah!

bow_down

YOU A STUPID BITCH,I WILL KILLMALL OF YOU,I WANT YOU TO STOP CONTACT WITH MR GOMER ANDF MR WILLIE,AND YOU INSULT ME.... I WILL COME SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!! - Harold Shipman

God will make you die quickly for making me have pains . - Alfred Taylor
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have one very unhappy lad-to Choppah-

Quote:

I pray this email reaches you in good condition and health. After you called me, he sent me that email and i called more than 30 times but he didnt pick up the call. So i left back home because i know he has already made up is mind. Sir as at now i have made it clear to everyone in the home that You, D0nna and your board members has disappointted us so am back home empty handed. Sir from the one all suggestion we bring for you to get the money to us is always rejected and you do your own thing and as at now we are beginning to think everything about this money is FAKE AND LIES.

Because of this same money we went to Ivory Coast and ending up sleeping on street. Came back home and have been to Lome Togo again and nothing better but always cause pains and stress to us, because of this same funds we lost one child and i want you to be informed that we are done with the burial and attached are some of the pictures took there. Sir please if you and your board members are able to recover the money then share it back to the donors because we are not going to risk our life again. Is 4 months now we always hoping on you but you always let us down. The almighty Lord knows we have done everything on our power for this money but it never showed up.

And if Mr Smallb0ne want to say he met me and i signed for the delivery then please ask for the signature i signed for you when your lawyer needed a document signed before you can release the funds to us. And ask him what i wear that day as well. The whole house is dissapointd but we still say GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU ONCE AGAIN. Have a nice day and stay blessed

I again am going to spare you the random funeral pics-he sent 9 which shows what a POS he is. But he's not done yet, from my character:

Johannes forwarded me your recent email which also was sent to the Board of Directors. first, I find it extremely discourteous that you did not communicate with me. I am the Manager for West Africa.

Secondly, I am horrified at your lack of trust. You know the Foundation and myself expended our ultimate efforts in trying to ensure that the the grant was delivered. And may I add I was subject to great personal discomfort and aggravation in attempting to locate you in Bouake only to find we were not give YOUR photo! Further, I was assaulted upon my arrival in Monrovia which caused the loss of my equipment. You and your collegue could no even be bothered to meet me there so I could tender the grand funds!

The Foundation and I are not at fault for the criminal actions of Mr. Smallbone. You may be interested in learning African R3gal was instrumental in having Mr. Smallb0ne picked up in Lagos last night-with the 50,000 Euros.This funds are being returned to me in Monrovia for disbursement.

Equally neither the Foundation, J0hannes or myself have any responsibility for the death of that unfortunate child. I blame your staff who clearly were unable to fulfill their duties. How could you leave children with people who were so clearly negligent?

Lastly, the Foundation is extremely disappointed in your lack of trust and pre-occupation with your own comforts. It is the decision of the of the foundation that rather than entrust the funds, including 2000 EU in addition for expenses to a third party or to you out of the country, I will travel to Northern Ghana to the site of the orphanage to deliver the grant. It is clear that a hands-on approach is needed and that I will need to have a first hand look at your facility. While the money has already been earmarked for your orphanage and cannot be withdrawn without tax consequence, we do not feel that we can just throw money around to those who do not make an effort without personally evaluating the site.

I expect to finish up here in Monrovia by the end of the week. Please provide me with address and approximate location of the orphanage so I can have my new pilot plot the route. I expect to be there Monday.

I really wish I could see the look of horror when he realizes I may be coming for a little visit....

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read through this one, great job. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely lovely. Brilliant work on messing with these lower-than-low pieces of thieving manure.

Quote:
You, D0nna and your board members has disappointted us so am back home empty handed.

Quote:
we are beginning to think everything about this money is FAKE AND LIES.

Quote:
we went to Ivory Coast and ending up sleeping on street. Came back home and have been to Lome Togo again and nothing better but always cause pains and stress to us,

Quote:
Is 4 months now we always hoping on you but you always let us down.

Quote:
we have done everything on our power for this money

Quote:
The whole house is dissapointd

So many wonderful gems there!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And guess who's back?

I sent this and had some fun thinking about whether he would panic:

J0hannes forwarded me your recent email which also was sent to the Board of Directors. first, I find it extremely discourteous that you did not communicate with me. I am the Manager for West Africa.

Secondly, I am horrified at your lack of trust. You know the Foundation and myself expended our ultimate efforts in trying to ensure that the the grant was delivered. And may I add I was subject to great personal discomfort and aggravation in attempting to locate you in Bouake only to find we were not give YOUR photo! Further, I was assaulted upon my arrival in Monrovia which caused the loss of my equipment. You and your collegue could no even be bothered to meet me there so I could tender the grand funds!

The Foundation and I are not at fault for the criminal actions of Mr. Smallb0ne. You may be interested in learning African Regal was instrumental in having Mr. Smallb0ne picked up in Lagos last night-with the 50,000 Euros.This funds are being returned to me in Monrovia for disbursement.

Equally neither the Foundation, Johannes or myself have any responsibility for the death of that unfortunate child. I blame your staff who clearly were unable to fulfill their duties. How could you leave children with people who were so clearly negligent?

Lastly, the Foundation is extremely disappointed in your lack of trust and pre-occupation with your own comforts. It is the decision of the of the foundation that rather than entrust the funds, including 2000 EU in addition for expenses to a third party or to you out of the country, I will travel to Northern Ghana to the site of the orphanage to deliver the grant. It is clear that a hands-on approach is needed and that I will need to have a first hand look at your facility. While the money has already been earmarked for your orphanage and cannot be withdrawn without tax consequence, we do not feel that we can just throw money around to those who do not make an effort without personally evaluating the site.

I expect to finish up here in Monrovia by the end of the week. Please provide me with address and approximate location of the orphanage so I can have my new pilot plot the route. I expect to be there Monday.

I am reasonably sure the LAST thing he wanted was for either of our characters to show up in Ghana, particularly as he lives in Accra, not in northern Ghana where the orphanage is supposedly located. Choppah jumped in with:

First I must tell you that your stance of not believing that we are
doing our best is a bit disappointing. We have spent almost four
months of our time trying to help you and all you do is complain at
us. I understand that two trips for nothing is irritating but we are
trying to solve this. Please think a step ahead. Why would we (all the
people you have talked to over phone and emailed with) spend all this
time on you and then not deliver?

The board is very fed up and our plan in order to finally get an end
to all this is that Miss D0nna H0we will personally drive up to
northern Ghana and visit you and your orphanage. D0nna will cancel all
her other obligations just to do this. She is doing this to make sure
that there is no more screw-ups and to make sure that you don’t have
to spend any more money on fruitless traveling. When D0nna arrives she
will take a few pictures too on you, the staff and the children that
we can show to the donors.

We have taken care of the problems with African R3gal so the only
thing you have to care about now is to take care of the children as
good as possible and allow a few hours to greet and show D0nna around.
She will together with you find a date that is suitable for both you
and her.

After a few days of silence, where other baiters were undoubtedly keeping him occupied, I get this on Saturday:

Quote:

Hi Miss D0nna,
I hope that this message reaches you in good condition of health.
I am sorry for the delay in responding to your email. It is no fault
of ours recent weeks internet have been very bad here
in the Northern part of Ghana. The telecommunication companies were
having problems , so had no way of replying your mail.
We are so happy that you have decided to bring the money your self.
We happily await your coming. The children are all very happy and they
just can not wait to see you.
We have a little situation at hand , most of the kids have been
invited to celebrate the Easter celebration by organizations and other
orphanages. At the moment the home is quite empty ,plus we both have
been invited to a church program in Accra. Friday was a public
holiday and ,Monday is also a public holiday. In Ghana we really
celebrate Easter in big style. 1st May is also a public
holiday in Ghana. Easter celebration will over around 3rd May. You are
welcomed on the 3rd of may by then all the children would have arrived
in the plus our selves.
I hope you understand Madam. We are very busy at the
moment because we have been invited to a big church program in
Accra.We will not be online to be reading your emails so pardon us.
Hope to read from you soon.

I had forwarded this to choppah but inadvertently included the lad, fortunately with no commentary. I got this yesterday:

Quote:

HAPPY EASTER. I pray this email reaches you in good condition and health Madam. You didnt write anything is your last email madam. Please write to me. Have a nice day and stay blessed

So much for not having internet access. I believe the West African manager will wrap things up, get an guide and driver and head for Ghana.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To the tune of "I've Been To Harlem":

They went on Safari to Bouake
Got confused and lost the same day
Stredded, stredded, broke and stredded
The Lads are truly forked and they’re unhappy.

Safari’d east, Safari’d west
Safari’d by Capone and Choppa
They’d better watch out when they whinge about the trip
Or they’ll get sent on another

(http://www.youtube.v=XI-gO6nbt5com/watch?c for the original)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expert baiting, both of you. It's a joy to read Cool

Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is back! Both I and Capone were sure that he had twigged after the heavy baiting, angry emails and all the pain. But then suddenly he is back, this time baiting himself by offering to go on another safari. My guess is that he has trouble getting any scam money, especially since he is massbaited now so he decided to crawl back to us again in hope of finaly getting those 50,000+ Euros. This has now turned into a game, how much can we get him to suffer? After both safaris he was so angry and talked about all this being a scam etc, but still he is on the hook after every disappointment.

Quote:
Good day Sir

I pr@y this email reaches you in g0od health and condition Sir. S0rry about the little problems Sir. We wil1 be waiting to host Madam D0nna this Saturday at Tama1e Airport so that we all go back to B0lgatanga Sir. We always keep you in out prayers and God Bless You Always. Have a nice day and stay blessed

The distance from Accra to Tamale is enough to be classified as a safari, now we just must confirm it in some way…

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From lad after heavy slaps from Choppah:

Quote:

I pray this email reaches you in good condition. Thanks so much for
understanding. Where we are located in Bolgatanga has got no address
so I will meet you and your driver up at the Tamale airport. Please
send me a picture of you as we preparing to host you here. Hoping to
read from you soon.

Best regards

From do-gooder D0nna:

I'm so glad that you will be able to meet me! I will email you my expected arrival date and time. I will be traveling in a private aircraft, so there's less of an issue with Customs.

Look forward to meeting you-will you be able to guide us for a tour of the orphanage?

Google image search shows the airport has a prominent sign on the room. When my character can't find him, a photo might be necessary...

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Genuine hospitality from the lad:

Quote:

I hope this mail gets to you in
good condition of health. We are over joyed that you are coming to
visit us and we are preparing well to host you.
Am sorry for not replying to your messages on time. I have told you
earlier that in recent times we are having internet connection
problem in the part of the country where we are located . It is
still being worked on to solve the problem so please pardon us for the
delay.
We will meet you at the Tamale airport on Saturday, Madam.All you
need to do is call us on this number and we will come and pick you up.
This is our number xxxxxxx or if you will be calling from your
foreign number you will have to dial it this way +233xxxxxx.
We need one thing from you, we need to know when your flight will
arrive in Ghana, Tamale so we can come and waiting for you at the
airport to make things easier for both of us.
We are anxiously and happily waiting for your arrival . We are more
than ready to meet you and take you to our home. AKWAAABA , which
means welcome in advance .
Have a nice day , Madam.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic