SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Madrid madness

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So at the moment my character is in Madrid. Actually I'm in SW UK but no matter. I regularly do Madrid runs and have got to know the layout pretty well.

The lad says he's in the UK too, but I know he's in Kenya. He has an "assistant" in Madrid. Those who have read my previous Madrid postings know the score. You go on the Sleazy Jet website and select some flights, before you get to checkout, you take an image of these details. This is your ticket which you send with your photo to the lad. Then the fun begins as you say you're nervous and want to be met at the airport.

The assistant emailed me about the arrangements, hotels and changing my flights to the Monday or Tuesday;

Quote:
I have received instructions from Mr. D4vid R4dford to assist you on this process to try to hasten it so that you will be able to return to the Uk immediately.
I have also received your mail and seen that your return ticket back to the Uk is for Sunday, but please you will have to change the return ticket to Monday last flight or Tuesday morning so that we will be able to assist you with the opening of the non-resident account on Monday.
I have also made appointments at the security vault so that we can be able to get clearance tommorrrow so that funds can be moved to your bank on monday.
Please we shall also need two photocopies of your international passport or a valid identification,and also two passport photographs.
The banks are not open on weekends but only Mondays to Friday and I have made an appointment at the la caixa bank on Monday morning at 11.00am.
The driver will be at the airport to receive you and take you to the hotel in the city center.
He will have your name written on on paper at the arrival hall.
Please call me on my cell phone as soon as you arrive so that I can send my assistant to meet you at the hotel so you can sign some documents needed at the security vault so that documentations can be ready by Monday after you open the account for funds transfer.
I will be here to assist you in Madrid so that everything will be concluded while you are here in Madrid for funds transfer.
Have a safe flight.

The assistant emailed me following my confirmation that I had landed in Madrid
Quote:

Dear Lyn3tte,
My assistant and the driver were at the airport to pick you and they were there with a sign of your name written on a paper but maybe you came out through the second gate as there are two gates at the terminal 1 airport.
I was expecting you to call me as soon as you arrived at the airport so i could tell you that the driver was there for you.
Please call me as soon as you get here to the hotel as i am here waiting for you.Today is saturday and i had pleaded with the security vault to please wait so we could go there today and then you can finish with the bank on monday.
Please call me as soon as you get here.

Oh it's all so confusing for my character. She didn't see the sign, she went in her cab to the hotel she booked, on the outskirts of Madrid. So the assistant travelled to the hotel with instructions to call my character when he was there and she would meet him. But evidently he had already made a reservation at a hotel near the airport! So I jumped in a taxi and went back into Madrid. I was driving at this moment in time, with my 16 year old son playing the part of the taxi driver, all he had to say was Si, Si, and the occasional Que? in a very deep voice, so simple to do.

I then left alone for a couple of hours, always throws the lad into panic. Then spoke to him an hour ago and said I was in the airport changing my flights as requested. He said he would meet me there. I wonder how long this will play, but as you can see from the image below, my phone has been ringing off the hook!

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet him in the dive of a bar in the Plaza Del Sol-there are so many he'll be there all night!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha well we're up to 45 calls now. I've now sent him back to the suburbs;
Quote:

Hi there, I am using email at the hotel on my iPad, because I don't trust my phone and it is running out of charge anyway. I think I am being followed by some big black men in suits. They are waiting for me in the hotel lobby (I am back at the Ibis hotel, because I didn't like the one you booked me into). Every time I go to the lobby of the hotel, they look at me. I am very very nervous about all this now. What shall I do?

Twisted Evil

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic