SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I dont think they liked the SPTS...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a typical "refugee widow with millions in a secret account" scam, and I have gotten 1 piggy from the "bank" in Burkina Faso. After that failed (hmm... wonder why), I decided to comply with their request to send the money via WU. But, due to the recent investigation into WU for ties to terrorism and organized crime, my bank will only send money via WU if the Secure P@yment Tr@nsfer System is used. Here's my lad's reply:
Quote:
Hello Prof.

How are you today and your family i hope all is well? Prof i am just coming back from the bank because the bank Director called the Rev Father and ask him to come to the bank as soon as posible which we did and the bank made every thing open to me and before me was the new information you sent to them to open in other to get the MTCN code was done and they was know respond but the only responds was this( THANKS YOU, Your message has been sent, we will reply shortly)after loging in with the info and after some 1 hour nothing was recieved and they bank directors were not happy with the way your going on the fee as they told me that your not real and all that you sent was not reall as well but fake.

Please Prof am begging you in the name of God to please get the MTCN code for them and send it to them now please am begging you in the name of God as they told me that they are not ready for all this jocks, Prof i beg of you in the name of God to please do some thing on this because this was done before my eye not that they told me and know MTCN code was displaid on the screen for them. Bellow was your mail which they sent to me please get the MTCN code and send it to them because some od this things are had to do here inAfrica please Prof do this for me i beg of you.

I really do hope they wasted an hour. Twisted Evil

Any suggestions on where I should go from here???

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them you can't retreive it any easier than they can by answering the questions but you will try. Then after you go back to the WU office you can tell them that you will need to file a reversal claim on his behalf. Of course he will be required to supply an ID-1OT photo to prove that he is the rightful owner of the money. Along with a written request for the Money reversal.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another option is KKS5 which you should search. An excellent modality that WU or MG uses to makes sure the recipient is not a criminal.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^What is KKS5? I searched but only found that it is a module in SAP. I also replaced the 5 with an S, in case you were leeting, but only got radio stations. Do you have a link? Thanks!

So far, I just slapped them (indirectly by emailing the "refugee" instead of the bank) - called them incompetent idiots for not being able to follow simple directions and accused them of deliberately trying to sabotage the transaction because they want to steal her money.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

hallstaff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found with SPTS that when the Lad complains that they can't access the funds and they inevitably ask you to get the money back that the following message from SPTS compounds their frustration - but what can your character do??
Quote:
Dear Customer

A recent MoneyGram transaction has been prepared for your attention by Miss xxxxxx (the Consignor).

The consignor has requested reversal of this transfer and return of funds.

In order to process this request, please log into your account and follow the provided instructions.

Login address:

Username: xxxxxxx
Password: xxxxxxx

Regards,

The SPTS Team
If stalemate ensues after a few weeks of trying they then get the following:
Quote:
Dear Customer

Our systems indicate that an outstanding payment to you from Miss xxxx has been pending in our system awaiting verification for some time now. Since you have made no attempt to access the funds, they have been flagged for return to Miss xxxx forthwith.

If you are in correspondence with Miss xxxxx, please inform her that her funds are available for collection from any MoneyGram Outlet. She will need to bring with her the original MoneyGram receipt and proof of identity*

Regards

The SPTS Team

Altered the link- Connie

x6

Sand Timer Luckless One 9/13 - 10/14

You are a completely lier, you don't respect the word of your mount, no one can trust a man like you, I do not believe you not to talk of trust.

I don't know what kind of person are you, I gave you simple instruction you will use to send the money but you failed very much. You have given your money to another person entirely and you now think you are smart or what?

God Punish You And Your Generation For Stressing My Hustle .
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

srichards wrote:
^What is KKSS?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230182&highlight=kkss

@hallstaff, please break the link to the site. You are not behind a login.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninja'ed by NV! Srichards, you have PM.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad was introduced to the 5PTS. After he spent 2.8 hours answering the questions, I got this lovely rant: Twisted Evil

Quote:
I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit.. i am tired of all this..since this morning i have put all information's required in this so called security details for me to get the Reference number but up to no vial.. which i have never in my life experience before so much time wasted...the site keep on telling me The security code entered was incorrect.. please go back and try again. lol what a child's play.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

srichards wrote:
Another lad was introduced to the 5PTS. After he spent 2.8 hours answering the questions...

Top Work, SR! Thumbs up
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time you can distract your lad for almost 3 hours, you have achieved something. I think your lad may have actually topped my own stubborn Screw the Rose.

Congratulations are in order regardless!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2.8 hours! I can only imagine the fraudstration he was feeling! Twisted Evil

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lazy lad spent just under five minutes and completed only two pages before giving up and sending me:

Quote:
so because of $750.00 you were ask to pay to get your fund transferred to you by our online banking, you decided to give us stress right? Well, for information we are tried of your nonsense, and if you can't send us the payment details to enable the cashier pickup this fee then you have to forget about this transaction because i will not wast my time on this transaction okay.

I'm not worried that he is about to twig. This is the same lad I posted about last August in http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1962742&highlight=#1962742. He is working under a different name now and this is at least the sixth time he has threatened to quit since the above post.

@hallstaff: thanks for the ideas! I might give that a try.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic