SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barr. Richard Amofa Has Arisen Again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Past reference to him:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=227683&highlight=richard+amofa

NV's thread on him:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1897924#1897924

Simone had tried to catch him but he was as lazy with her as he was with NV's Anita, so she dropped him. All of a sudden, a year later, he starts up again.

Quote:
are you there?

Quote:
How are you my sweetheart, i have missed you so much all this while. you can't believe what have been going on, but i that God today that i am still here contacting you.

You've missed me? The last time you wrote me was jan. 25. You never even answered my last mail. Why?

Quote:
sweetheart please i am very sorry about that

Quote:
i had an accident
that was why i have not contacted you, i have been in the hospital

Quote:
i really sufferred so much pain

I'm not your sweetheart. Every time I've written you, you've not answered. What were your excuses then? What do you want?`Why are you contacting me now?

Quote:
you said everytime you write me, i don't answer, that was before, but this time i have started answering you. and i have been writing you email also. so my sweetheart stop talking like that. you are asking me i am contacting you?? I am contacting you because i want to marry you

Quote:
have you eaten anything? i am missing you here badly. i am lying down , wants to take a rest.

Quote:
please sweetheart, if you come back, you let me know please, i am waiting for you

So Simone insists that he tell her about himself. This was on March 17th.

Quote:
I am barrister Richard Amofa, the legal adviser to the president of Ghana/the newly appointed verification officer to look into cases of contract/inheritance/refugees payment fund belonging to foreigners whose payments have over-stayed. I am 45 years old.

I was married but later divorced. I have only one child, i have a son. He is 18 years old.
My favorite colour is Green. My favorite drink is Red Wine.

For food, i don't have any favorite or specific food that i like eaten, just that i eat according my appetite.

Now, its your turn....tell me about yourself...

Quote:
I am very happy to know all these about you. I can see we are getting to somewhere. Simone Tan, i can remember that last time you warned me because i called you sweetheart. Anyway, that's by the way...one thing i will not hesitate to let you know is that i have fallen in love with you. Since these few days(two or three days) now that i renewed friendship with you, I have been persistently thinking about you at dawn, and mostly at night before going to bed.
And whenever i think of you, i feel a very deep affection revolving from the inside of me.

This is not a joke, neither fun nor lies. Please baby, i want to marry you. Could you please accept my proposal? It is not by my power nor might but by the divine grace of God almighty that i have found you worthy to be my wife. This is my choice, and marriage is by choice and sacrificial love. This i am ready to do and to sacrifice everything i have to make that nothing can stop us from getting married.

Baby, i await to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks in anticipation for your favourable consideration.

Quote:
oh my God, where are you?

hello my sweetheart,

what is the problem? why are you not replying my mails anymore? where have you been all this while? i have missed you so much. please write me, i am so worried.

Please stop with the theatrics. It's a turn off and very unbecoming of a professional person. As far as where I've been, I work and it's been keeping me busy.

You mentioned being a lawyer - how has work been with you...keeping you busy?

Quote:
what do you mean by that statement?

What that means is that you were silent for months, then come back rushing everything. I get this feeling that you're not serious about this.

Quote:
you see? when I was not too serious, you were very serious then, but now that I am much more serious, you are no more serious. you are only busy there in getting fake-feelings.

Quote:
I don't like the way are behaving this time, what an insolence? you mean I have made out all my time this period to joke here???

The reason I was questioning your feelings is that you weren't serious for so long - you didn't even answer my emails anymore. Then, all of a sudden you're back and wanting to get married within a few weeks. That doesn't make sense to me. We don't really even know each other and it's just too fast and doesn't feel right to me. Put yourself in my place and see if you don't feel the same way. But, if you're going to start getting nasty to me and calling me rude then I think we should just end it here and now. I don't want nor need that type of behavior in someone...especially someone who claims to love me.

Quote:
I understand you, but you are over-reacting because ever since I came back this time I have been serious, and no matter what, you have been my friend for a long time that fact that I was not serious then notwithstanding. But now I am serious, this is what you should be concerned with. stop living in the past. live in the present. I love you now and nothing can change it, not even you. So I need your own seriousness now so that we can make success.

Sent on the 28th after we were on gmail chat for a while. He left Simone hanging for 20 minutes after she asked his marital status so she stamped her feet and left chat. My, how quickly they forget...

Quote:
I have never been married too, and also I don't have any kid

Had to call BS on that to see what he would come up with.

Really? Oops I guess you forgot about this email:

My name is Barrister Richard Amofa, I am from Accra Ghana, in Africa. I am married but my wife died one year ago, i have only one son. But my son is schooling. Anyway, i am very much glad to meet you. feel free to talk with me, i want you to also be honest and sincere to me , and i will make you my friend.

I just happened to be looking through our past correspondence while I'm getting my dinner ready.

I don't like liars.

Goodbye

It took him about 45 minutes to come up with this. I was laughing so loud that hubby heard me in his office one floor up and came down to check it out.

Helpful hint: Make sure you have waders on before you read this!

Quote:
let me tell you something you don't know, remember complained about how I left you for a long time, and just came back recently??? I am trying to let you know gradually this time I am back, that I am back with seriousness, because the past time, I agree that I was not serious then. do you know what happened, I am a very sensitive person, I have never been married before truly, and no kids. Now listen, this email box is not my own, but for my in-law(he was married to my sister), who just died one week before I met you, I just logged on to his email, then I met you that blessed day. then I happened to give you his Identity as he was a lawyer, his name: barrister Richard amofa, was married and have one son.

Though this was my in-laws identity, but I am still the same person who was talking to you before and also talking to you now. That time you did not see me for a very long time, I went to my in-law's funeral and stayed long. but one thing that surprised me much is that during that time , I also found out that I was developing a strong feelings for you. little did I know that I had fallen in love with you.

Now after the funeral, I came back now seriously to gradually reveal my real identity to you. and also letting you know that I am in-love and ready to get married with you.

Don't call me a liar, I am was never a liar, just because of the condition of things then.

Don't misunderstand.

Uh huh, right. You were pretending to be your in law by using his name and profession, but you're not a lair? Sure...

See, that's just proves what I said - you're not serious. If you were, you would have told me up front about this rather than perpetuating the lie. And you accuse me of living in the past - that's exactly what you are doing by using your dead in laws name and profession. I'm not misunderstanding anything here. I understand perfectly. The problem being is that you can't admit when you've done something wrong...not a good trait to have.

Quote:
please, I am so sorry, I admit. please and I will like you to know me who has been talking with you, and not the identity that I gave you.

Simone hasn't written him for two days but she'll drop him some crumbs tonight... Twisted Evil

Suggestions on what to say next (i.e. I'm good hearted and am willing to give you another chance, etc.) are gladly accepted.... Smile

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'd go with ... You have hurt my trust deeply, I will have to consider before moving forward with you.

And his story about kid/no kid ... even with my waders on, I think I still got some on me... Rolling Eyes

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what an insolence?

Slave Elsa?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bahahahaha... don't you just love(hate) their dumb excuses? And I know now is the time to make up and not point out anymore mistakes but idiot boi forgot one little thing in his sad excuses. If his inlaws wife died, his sister right? then how does he explain this:

Quote:
I was married but later divorced. I have only one child, i have a son. He is 18 years old.

Oops... Maybe that was another inlaw you were talking to!

I would play the '"I do like you and I want to trust you so badly. I liked you a lot when we used to talk. Since you left me all alone I joined another dating site. For the past two months I've been talking to Kelvin Igbo and he's really nice to me but I don't know if I love him. I've known you longer though so now I don't know what to do!" You know they hate other lads on their turf! That outta make him behave.

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It does sound like Slave Elsa, NV! Laughing

Threw him his life rope today...who knows maybe he'll be smart enough not to hang himself with it...or not. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Needless to say, I'm terribly disappointed and sad to learn of all of this. If you want to continue to converse with me then please don't use this account anymore. I would prefer that you use your real name, whatever that is. I don't know that I will ever be able to trust you fully after this but I would at least like to find out who you are.

And he's grabbed it quick!

From the Richard account:

Quote:
please my dearest, I am very very sorry about everything, Now, your wish is my command. from now henceforth, I will start write you with my own personal and real email address, and there we shall talk more about my self. This is my email address; [email protected] and my name is; Ikechukwu xxxxxxx. short form....you can call me "Ik" OR "Iyke"

Anyway, I am going to my email to write you. and this will be the end of using my in-law's email address, I can not even open it again. because he is dead, and dead forever.
and all his friends and contacts knows he is dead. so no one is contacting him again. Now, I hands off.

Expect my real email message, once again, so sorry for the past, I believe destiny has a purpose for me and you.

And from his new account:

Quote:
My dearest,

How are you today? and how is the weather over-there? I hope you are alright>
It is my greatest pleasure to write you today with my own real contact.
Honest today is a remarkable day and indeed a new beginning to both of us.

Once again, i am so sorry for what happened and i plead you to find a place in your heart to forgive me. This is me now Iyke. My name in full Ikechukwu xxxxxxx. Ikechukwu is my name, and xxxxxxx is my father's name. My name Ikechukwu means; God's power. I am originally from Nigeria, but lives in ghana.

Feel free to call my mobile phone; 0023xxxxxxx so that we can hear each others voice, everyday if possible. I have opened my heart, and i am being upright to you now with every reality.

Please reply me, let me here from you first, before we go on....

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am a motivational speaker, i go to schools and colleges to give to inspirational speech so that they will be inspired to do well in their different fields of study.

What i am telling you now is the real me, i know you are the kind of woman who will love to know the real truth about man you are dealing with. And this i am telling you, hope you will not hate after hearing this truth? Because sometimes in life truth maybe bitter.

Nevertheless, i have no choice than to let you know the real me, then i will wait for you reaction.
Simone, i don't have a university certificate, i was in the university in my where 3rd year, when things became more difficult for my parents to the extent that there were no money to pay my school fees, buy my text books, etc.
Situation became more drastic to then, that i had to drop out from school.

Simone, i just want you to see the see the scenario....
Because i was so intelligent and brilliant, i started organizing Tutorials and Extra-moral classes for students...
Gradually Secondary schools and colleges began to invite me motivational speeches.
So that's what i do now.

And when she didn't go back to him right away, he got his undies in a wad.

Quote:
You see? humans beings does not like to hear the truth. That's why internet scammers are lying to you people to get whatever they want and you will fall victim. Because if you meet an honest, sincere and truthful man, you will not love him, you only want to love and marry a billionaire or president, army general.

you see? since i wrote and told you all about myself as you truthfully demanded, you never replied again. now you hate me, its a pity. but i am shading tears now, because i had already fallen inlove with you.

God will judge you simone...

Quote:
I am very sorry, i did not know this...but i thought you have abandoned me. please don't be angry, forgive me for the way i spoke to you.

please, how is your patient now?? and how the condition??

SO sORRY, please NO one will go to hell. And No one will be judged. And No one is being an ASS.

Hmmm, wanna bet?? Laughing

Quote:
I really care so much about, I love you with all my heart, and i am ready to spend the rest of my life with you no matter the distance.

Please give to me your mobile contact...

I have a mobile but use it for work only and don't give it out to other people.

Have a good day.

Quote:
Thanks for that....

What do you mean by that?

Quote:
I am really embarrassed that you don't take me the way i take you. I am not even sure if you like me, not to talk of having feelings for me. How could you just talk to me that way when i requested your mobile contact???

Infact, the way sound seems that i am disturbing or bothering you so much.

I'm so sorry if it so.

Quote:
how are you today? i really miss you so much.
how is work over there? hope you had a happy palm sunday?
Always thinking about you my dear.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things have been so busy here - it seems like everyone is having health problems these days.

I got home a bit ago and have been busy updating my laptop which I haven't done in a while. It's almost done, thank goodness.

I didn't even realize that it was palm Sunday to be quite honest. I'm not a religious person so I don't keep track of them. As a matter of fact, I can't think of one doctor that I know that is religious. Some of them may think that they're god for their surgery skills in keeping people alive though.

So, tell me about your job - I think you told me that you're a motivational speaker. What do you talk about? Do you go from place to place speaking to different groups of people?

Looks like somebody took a smart pill today.

Quote:
Yes, i am not surprised that you have been busy because, i know too well that your profession demands much attention at all cost. Truly, there have been a hue and cry about the concurrent dismal attack of illness in the lives of people these days. My dear, the menace of health problems in today's world can not be over-emphasized. I just hope you doctors should tackle this multifaceted syndrome with dogged determination.

Simone, about religion, i think humans have the right to religion for even the Christian bible says that we should choose for ourselves the God we will serve. If you say you don't have any interest in religion, you should have a reason for that, which is best known to you. But the truth remains that there is God.

Yes, i am a motivational speaker as i told you. I talk about Life and Career, the Realities in the world of man and his destiny. I talk about the principles of life, the laws of power and the power of "NOW". I talk about "becoming" a Genius and "Exploring" the power of Creativity, Resilience and Integrity.

I speak to different groups of people, maybe in colleges of education, universities and even secondary schools.
I also speak to ordinary peoples, Humans in general, i mean that i have the natural gift to talk to any group of people or anybody and their lives will change for better if they make use of the impartation which i instilled in them...no matter there condition or situation before they meet me.

Have a blissful night my dearest!

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Really, this Easter was a lot of fun, i went to the beach side and also i played a show which entertained many people.
Oh! i have not told you that i am also a gospel singer, i sing music very well and i can also play musical instrument like; Guiter and Piano.

Honestly i enjoyed easter.

Quote:
Really, this Easter was a lot of fun, i went to the beach side and also i played a show which entertained many people.
Oh! i have not told you that i am also a gospel singer, i sing music very well and i can also play musical instrument like; Guiter and Piano.

Honestly i enjoyed Easter. I want to ask you a question, How do you feel not being religious??? are you so confident and proud of it??? how do you see yourself as not been a christian?? You don't believe there is God....and how do you feel about this??

Please say something, i mean your real feelings about the way you are.

Quote:
Ok my dear,

If you say...you are free to believe in what you believe in. This is the world for you, everybody living his or her life as he or she wants. There is no problem with that.

Anyway, i have missed you so much...how i wish we shall meet someday....can you come down to Africa? or you send me an invitation to come to you?? I am really feeling so lonely.

I am happy now that we are gradually getting used to each other.
I just love your kind of person and i hope this relationship will last as long as i live.

i miss you!

Unfortunately, there's no way anytime soon that I could manage to take time off. I'm hoping to later this year sometime - maybe around Christmas. You don't need an invitation to visit Switzerland...you just need to get your visa, passport, ticket and fly here. I think it's a lot easier to get a visa to here than to other places like Germany. I had to get one so that I can attend a week long conference in Munich starting on May 12th. It took two months and a lot of paperwork before I finally got it.

So when are you going to send me some pictures of you? I think I asked before and just forgot to remind you. Would love to see some!

He went silent for six days and, just as I was about to poke him...

Quote:
so sorry, i have wasted time to reply you, i have not been around, so busy, i travel to a village to speak to them, there is no much internet access here, besides my pictures are in my lasptop at home, i just went to the next city now where i get this access to write you, i have missed you so much. In no time i will come back home and will send to you more of my pictures.

i love you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He went quiet for a while but is back with a vengeance.

Quote:
how are you, its been a long time, how are you doing with your job? i have really missed you.
I have had a busy and terrible time

Quote:
i have missed you so much.....i would have kept in-touch with during the i was not online, but its not my fault...because i have asked for your mobile contact before and you refused to give me.

nevertheless, i just want to check on you, i have really missed talking with you. i think of you always, please tell me what is going on, how is work?

I would prefer not to get into a blame game about the phone, but if you insist... I told you that "I have a mobile but use it for work only and don't give it out to other people." I meant it. It is for internal use at the hospital only. That is how they get ahold of me when I'm needed somewhere. Why is that my fault?

I'm curious as to why the last message of "only that?" that I received from you. I had told you that I was sorry that you were so busy and had a bad time. It sounds like you were mad at me about something.

Work has been busy but I am taking a few weeks off and am planning where I'll be going.

I hope things have been better for you.

Quote:
At least we should have other means of communication, especially verbal.
When i said "only that?" i was just teasing you...but you did not get it.
I will be the happiest man in the world if you will come and spend your holidays with me in Ghana, so that we can meet one on one and face to face.

Is that too big to ask for?

Quote:
OK, i will send you picture today or tomorrow, so that you will see how ugly i am, i am afraid, you may hate me...because i am an ugly guy, and also younger than you, i don't want to lose you. but i have no option than to send you my picture, its good for you to see the guy that has been talking with you all these while.

Remember don't unfriendly me because of my ugliness, and youthfulness. hahahahahah, do i sound funny???
But for me, i have no problem on how you look, because i feel so strongly and confident about your lovely nature.

She mentioned the possibility of coming there to visit on her vacation...

Quote:
How are you today? It is to my greatest pleasure to have a friend like you. I will not hesitate to let you know that i think of you always. As mere mortal, we may not know now what the nature has for us in future. But tomorrow as they say, is pregnant. Sometimes when i think of the bittersweet memories of our relationship ab-initio, i see a reason to thank God because, i had always believed in predestination. I know it is the call of nature that we met. It's a mystery which we may not understand now until the appointed time.

Additionally, spending your holiday with me in Ghana will be a starting point of everlasting happiness and joy. Success is already knocking on our door. Your coming to meet me here in Ghana will be a step up for success is not an escalator but a ladder, step up the ladder....don't stare at it. I just can't wait to see you in person, touch you and feel your reality.
I have gone to the photo shop and snapped several pictures that i want to send to you, most current pictures....i took them today, and it will be ready tomorrow.

Please my lovely Simone, take good care of yourself for me. How is the weather over there? and how is your fishes in the pond? i have to leave now....talk to you tomorrow.

Quote:
How are you? I know you have been so busy to check up your emails. I have written twice and no reply yet. I understand the nature of your job. These are my most current pictures, i took them yesterday. Check up the attachment please.

Simone, what are you thinking about the holiday? Its a great idea that you come over and spend your holidays...and see me in person, for me, i can't wait to see you...i want to see you one on one.....shake hands with you and hug you, then i will know you are real. My dear, i humbly anticipate your positive conclusion about this...

He shared some photos with her via dropbox.

Quote:
i have not heard any message from you....hope all is well

Should i refer it to busy moments? or you dislike me after seeing my pictures???

Quote:
I am just very happy to hear from you, because i was so worried. You have calm down my nerves now.

How about your vacation? when is your vacation??

Yep, I guess Simone will have to take vacation in a few months and ask him to meet her.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic