SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[BIP]Tanku church bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Myrsire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is RED. Karn is BLACK. Derik is GREEN. Comments are ORANGE. BIP means Bait In Progress.

RE: YOUR OVERDUE CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT
Sir/madam, For obvious reasons you are yet to receive your payment. Obvious because the list of unpaid payments and scam is endless. It is actually difficult to handle. But now, this office has been mandated by the President, Dr. Jonathan Goodluck to think up a way out. We are men and women drawn from the Central Bank, Ministry of Finance and the Federal Executive council, After all due considerations, we now think that the way out is to involve you. By this we want to decide and accept the minimum amount of your funds that should be paid you this quarter. There is not enough funds to go round and we want everyone to be affected. How much is your claim and how much do we pay you in this first instalment? It is as soon as we hear from you that we shall proceed. We do hope that you are considerate of the timing
and the fact that a smaller claim will draw smaller cost and you can always claim the rest and bear the cost from this initial payment. Thanks,
Dr. Andy M.N.
Dir. General.
Tel: 2348139444751

Director-General, DMO

So you want to play lad? We'll play. ENTER KARN.

Dear my brother,

As I look at this email now, many of my brothers and I are in awe at your generocity. My brothers have decided to ask a few questions of you. How did we get such a great honor to be contacted by the Bank Nigeria? What is the minimum and maximum that we can claim? Such money could do much to help our small religion grow into a titan that could bring salvation to all.

In thanks to our lord and saivior,

Karn Meldon
Monk of the Church of Tanku

Thank you for you response.I have yours among oters in the list approve by the Federal Government.
Therefore,you are required to forward your phone number,bank details and mailing address.The minimum amount to be paid is 10.5million USD while the maximum is 25million USD.Please help us to choose the minimum as an initial payment.Also,it will cost you less to do so since you can claim the rest after.
Thanks,
Dr.Andy M.N

Director-General, DMO

Dear my brother,

Although I would love to claim a modest amount of this, and settle our deal, I am afraid this deal cannot happen. I have talked to the other members of the parish, and unfortunately, we cannot do business with an outsider. If you where to join a division of our church in your area as an honorary member, then maybe we could do this transfer. I am unsure if we have a division in the Country of Nigeria.

In thanks to our lord and savior,
Karn Meldon

Dear my brother,

Oh! But why dont we take advantage of this claim so that we can use part of it to establish over here.Or ar you against foreign legion? I hope you will not fail to lend your beliefs to outsiders when there is a chance.

Director-General, DMO

(I don't even have to say it, he almost wants to learn tricks!)

Dear my brother,

This would be very beneficial. We used to have a foreign legion in the country of Nigeria, but after some checking, it seems to have disbanded itself due to lack of funds. If you are committed to this arrangement, then I will have the leader of my parish send a forum, but only if you are truly committed. I would love to see you set up a new branch of our church in that area, and I would support it as much as I could.

Karn Meldon

That would be fine.And I would be committed as long as we can procure thee funds.Or do you have the funds that is needed? If not,let me have your account details,etc.And we can see how long it will take to complete this.While i await your forum.Your telephone and mailing address is required too.

Director-General, DMO

Dear my brother,

The leader of my parish is Derik Weldon. He manages all applications to make a branch of our church. You will have to email him a [email protected]. He is a very busy man, but if you title the email "Stultus ego comparor" (this actually mean "I am a moron"), a Latin phrase meaning "For our lord", then he will be sure to contact back quickly. State to him what you told me. Also tell him that I sent him to you, and request a forum to build a new branch for the church.

(First ref to the other email account)

Karn Meldon

The way you are going,it doesnt seem as if you are anymore interested in the claims.Do I suspend it or rather cancel it? And by "OUR Lord" I believe you mean Jesus Christ? Because He alone is Lord!

Director-General, DMO

(This is gunna be close)

Dear brother,

If I were in your position, I would first politely give him the message that you first contacted me with. Then tell him that it was first sent to me. Next, explain that I have informed you about our church, and your want to set up a branch.

Karn Meldon

So what and how exactly do I say in my letter to him? Please educate me. I mean, should I talk about the claim or the churc h branch?

Director-General, DMO

*Phew* I thought I had lost my lad!

Dear brother,

If I were in your position, I would first politely give him the message that you first contacted me with. Then tell him that it was first sent to me. Next, explain that I have informed you about our church, and your want to set up a branch.

Karn Meldon

MORE TO COME!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic