SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A UN official "involved"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has been a fun day.... start at the bottom.... still ongoing ... I can NOT believe they do not smell the rat by now.

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

I do not quite understand the slightly aggressive tone. As I told you MoneyGram rejected the transfer and the Western Union rules requires Bank data of the recipient.

I have already spoken to them both and as MoneyGram still tries to find out what the rejection was caused by, Western Union remains adamant and unflexible in their ruling.

I have my 350 in MoneyGram until they refund it (have to visit the office for that) and I am not very amused with this all any longer.

If you can forward me the Bank data of the recipient I am willing to make another visit to the office (it is at the Main Railways Station so the closing time is not a problem), but without further data, I am not going anywhere to "try and fail".

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

on Mar 21, 2014, Mrs. Inga- Britt Ahlenius <[email protected]> wrote:

tell your daughter to drive you to anyother western union or money gram and make the payment

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

I agree with you 100%. The problem is that Western Union needs bank information of the recipient (as stated in the document I attached to an earlier mail). I am getting a head-ache from this all.

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

why cant you give somone the money to help you send it via western union i think that will be ok

Dear Ms Ahlenius,

please check you email Inbox, I sent you a mail just few minutes ago explaining the situation..

BEst Reagrds,
Jochen Kuhn

please am just returning back with my agent from money gram office and they told me that there is no money there.

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

I just received a call from MoneyGram. Their internal processing had rejected the transfer.
I can not understand why they try to make my life so complicated when it is obvious that you are a legitimate UN official. I told them to investigate and tell us what else they need as a guarantee.
Would it be possible for you to get me bank details so that we can try the transfer vie Western Union?

I am really really sorry, but the matter is not under my control. I think a normal Bank Transfer would almost be through by now. A courier-service may also be a solution.

Please let me know what you would prefer?

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

Yes he can.

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

can my agent go now and pick it up?

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

they have confirmed us that the payment must be visible in their system and can be picked up by your colleague.

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

can you call the MoneyGram to release the payment so that i can proceed with my agent and pick it up

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

In the MoneyGram office (my daughter drove me there) originally, but the ID copy we forwarded to them online (after they apologized their mistake of not originally telling us they needed it) because we did not want to drive there again - traffic is chaos due to the Busdriver Strike.

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

All these are getting me confuse, if i may ask, did u pay online or money gram office?

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

thank you very much for forwarding me the copy of ID for your colleague. I am going to (my daughter can forward it via her computer) pass it on to Money Gram and they can enter it in their system.

Depending on how far from the mentioned MoneyGram office you are, your colleague can leave for pickup soon. The same ID should be shown to MoneyGram office.

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

This is my prove to you, so you can view the attachment

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

I have a "protected" Phone number, which I only give out to my closest family. It is nothing personal, but I would prefer to communicate via Mail. In my country, published Phone number leads to very annoying direct marketing and other harrasment.

Jochen Kuhn

please sir send me you telephono number

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

this whole matter is making me tired. The MoneyGram office said, they need a copy of the ID of the person who is going to pick up the Monea. Apparently this is due to similar reason, Western Union needs the Bank Details.

Until I forward the information to them, the Transfer will remain "inactive" and you can not pick it up. I think the young man receiving my payment was not up-to-date with the latest regulations.

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

I apologize!

The reference number is 19105118. I took a wrong number.

Jochen Kuhn

on Mar 21, 2014, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mrs, Ahlenius,

the number on the receipt is 875-442-3234. I hope that is what you need.

Jochen Kuhn

please sir send me the money gram Reference number

De: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: Viernes 21 de marzo de 2014 13:49
Asunto: Re: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

The MTCN number is 875-442-3234. I had to give them a specific office you can pick it up from. I chose
Equitorial Trust Bank,68b Adeola Odeku St
I hope this is OK with you.

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

please sir send me the MTCN number

Sorry, I did not read correctly. Here the newly scanned document.

Jochen Kuhn

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

TO: Jochen Kuhn,

I view the attachment is black please re-send it

Urgently get back to me

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight.
CELL PHONE +2348109395660

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

The MTCN number is 875-442-3234. I had to give them a specific office you can pick it up from. I chose
Equitorial Trust Bank,68b Adeola Odeku St
I hope this is OK with you.

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

please sir send me the MTCN number

De: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: Viernes 21 de marzo de 2014 13:24
Asunto: Re: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

I already sent you the receipt of the transfer.

Jochen Kuhn

TO; Jochen Kuhn,

Ok Sir, try your possible best to send the $350 today via Money Gram. Bank around you or Money Gram shop around you with the below information. So that your fund will transfer into your account in next 24hours try your best sir.

Receivers Name: IGNATUS FRANCIS.
Test Question: What For?
Answer: R.A
MTCN:..........................

Urgently send the payment information

Urgently get back to me

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

TO; Jochen Kuhn,

Ok Sir, try your possible best to send the $350 today via Money Gram. Bank around you or Money Gram shop around you with the below information. So that your fund will transfer into your account in next 24hours try your best sir.

Urgently get back to me

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

Dear Ms Ahlenius,

The Western Union does not accept the transfer without the Bank Information, but my daughter Eva told me I can do it with Money Gram and I transferred it.
Attached you can find the Invoice from the transfer.

Best Regards,

Jochen Kuhn

Sir, I have met with President Good luck Ebele Jonathan of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10,M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee which will cost you only but $350, 00 united state dollars, to the UN.

We just received information from the FBI Washington to make sure that you confirm your fund in your account before I return back to New York by Friday next week. We do not want anything that will jeopardize your chances of receiving your fund urgently so you are required to urgently get back to me with your full banking details.

You are required to urgently rush to Western Union Money Transfer and send the Notarization with the name of my partner that came to Nigeria with me as below:

Now go ahead and make the payment with this information

Receivers Name: IGNATUS FRANCIS

Urgently get back to me

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

I have managed to call Western Union (+49 (0) 69 8509 8373 ) and found out where they are.
However, they informed me that since there have been some cases of fraud I need information about the recipients bank account in order to transfer any money (attached leaflet). Please forward me this information and I´ll take a taxi to their office to transfer the money.

I am sorry about the trouble, but I am confident we´ll get this done today.

Yours faithfully.
Jochen Kuhn

TO; Jochen Kuhn,

Sir, try your possible best to send the $350 today via western union shop around you with the below information. So that your fund will transfer into your account in next 24hours try your best sir.

Urgently get back to me

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

Thank you for your quick reply. Since there is a strike of local bus drivers in my area. I am going to have to ask someone to drive me (I can not drive myself due to my medication and my wife passed away 3 years ago) or take a taxi. Can you try to find out for me where the nearest Western Union Office is in my area? I can use email, but otherwise I am not so good with computers.

Best Regards,
Jochen Kuhn

Sir, I have met with President Good luck Ebele Jonathan of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10,M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee which will cost you only but $350, 00 united state dollars, to the UN.

We just received information from the FBI Washington to make sure that you confirm your fund in your account before I return back to New York by Friday next week. We do not want anything that will jeopardize your chances of receiving your fund urgently so you are required to urgently get back to me with your full banking details.

You are required to urgently rush to Western Union Money Transfer and send the Notarization with the name of my partner that came to Nigeria with me as below:

Now go ahead and make the payment with this information

Receivers Name: IGNATUS FRANCIS

Urgently get back to me

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

Dear Mrs. Ahlenius,

my banking details are :
DKB Bank, Germany
Account Number 11020067
Bank Number 511 40022

My home address is : Buchenstump 12, 61389 Schmitten, Germany

I am not familiar with Western Union. Can that be used on a computer or can I visit an office somewhere? I am already 67 years old and never really understood the computers.

Please inform me how to proceed?

Jochen Kuhn

on Mar 19, 2014, Mrs. Inga- Britt Ahlenius <[email protected]> wrote:

TO; Sir

Hello my dear, I received your mail and wish to tell you that since the little days have spent in this country, there are alot of people who are interested in confiscating your fund into their personal account because they know too well that you can't be able to come to Nigeria to claim your USD$10 Million Approved payment. This Thief, Richard Graves with his Cohorts came to the Central Bank Head office, with a Funeral picture saying that you died of Car Accident and before you died, you made him your rightful Next of Kin. A picture photograph was take to this man with his cohorst.

Urgently reply back with your full banking details so that I will forward it to the Central Bank of Nigeria Computer Telex Transfer Room for urgent transfer of your approved USD$10 Million in your bank account..

Lastly, if you really wish to receive your fund, you have to follow my directives and STOP every communication you have with both Mr. Paul Edward and the other two people parties who are requesting you to send them money because they are not genuine but only scammer looking for a way to scam you.

The only fee Approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Organization for you to pay before you receive your approved payment is the Notarization fee which is the UN Clearance Certificate Fee of 350 USD ONLY.

Urgently send the payment information along with your full banking details so that your fund will be wired into your bank account once you send the money.

Urgently get back to me with your banking details so that I will give you instructions on how to send the Notarization fee for your fund to be wired into your bank account before the end of tomorrow.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

Dear Mrs. Ahlenius,

I would be very interested to follow up on your suggestion, however I am going to be unavailable for the next few days ( I am going through a chemotherapy for my cancer ) or at least it may take a while until I respond.

Please let me know what I need to do?

Jochen Kuhn

on Mar 18, 2014, Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius <[email protected]> wrote:

Attention: Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South Erica and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for he rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with President Good luck Ebele Jonathan of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee which will cost you only but $350, 00 united state dollars, to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today+2348109395660.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
Contact ( [email protected])

Also contact our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, for more investigation.

Name: Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
E-mail: ([email protected]).
Call me (518) 772-2389

[img][/img][img][/img]
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

My father forwarded me your previous e-mail exchange. He will be in Hospital (cancer treatment) until Thursday this week. He asked me to initiate the transfer as soon as I have your Bank contact information or the necessary details for the Western Union (still no explanation why the Money Gram was rejected).

with the very best regards,
Eva Urdaft

Gesendet: Montag, 24. März 2014 um 09:05 Uhr
Von: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Fwd: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,
Hallo schatz,

kannst du dich darum kümmern weil ich in Klinik bin

Gruss,
Papa

------------ Forwarded message ------------
Date: Mar 21, 2014
Subject: Re: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>

ok have a lovely wickend, by monday i will send you the banking details where you can make the transfer through bank to bank wire transfer, i hope is ok by you?
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Inga-Britt,

thank you for your mail. It took some time for me to find the document my father received from Western Union.
I personally do not understand why they can not accept the transfer to a person of your status, but they refuse to accept it.

Best Regards,
Eva Urdaft

http://scambaitingtools.com/receipts_archive/faqnigeria.jpg

Gesendet: Montag, 24. März 2014 um 10:38 Uhr
Von: "Mrs. Inga- Britt Ahlenius" <[email protected]>
An: "Eva Urdaft" <[email protected]>
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Betreff: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,
tell me what does western union need from the receiver?
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Inga-Britt,

I finally got some reply from MoneyGram. They have failed to include the Form 49 in the system for the transfer - no account necessary, you´ll just need to return the attached form filled and we can finish this reaspingeable solvar.
I am also going to inform Western Union that they lost our business.

Sincerely Yours,
Eva Urdaft
http://scambaitingtools.com/forms_archive/MG_Form_49.jpg
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he/she/it finally figured it all out. But, I´ll give it one more try....

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

I am just doing what I am told. The whole matter has become way too complicated because of the incompetence of the Western Union and Money Gram staff.

You mentioned to my father last Firday that you would forward him bank details for a normal transfer.
Would that still remain an option. I would be willing to send you 500USD to reimburse for this complicated mess.

I sincerely hope for your understanding as, like I said, I have no possibility to change the course of things in my end

Best Regards,
Eva Urdaft

Gesendet: Montag, 24. März 2014 um 13:55 Uhr
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Betreff: Re: Aw: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF AL THESE I AV NEVER SEEN A MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNIION DEMANDING ALL THESE BEFORE SENDING MONEY TO SOMEONE. THANK YOU
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it may be over, but thought I´d try this :

De: Eva Urdaft <[email protected]>
Para: Mrs. Inga- Britt Ahlenius <[email protected]>
Enviado: Lunes 24 de marzo de 2014 15:02
Asunto: Aw: Re: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,

Dear Mrs Ahlenius,

I just spoke with my father on the phone (picture of him in hospital attached).

He, just like me, can not understand what is going on here. First you approach us with these unbelievably good news regarding a lot of money and then you get all upset due to restrictions which have nothing to do with us. There must have been some sort of financial problems with transfers in the past (I think fraud) which made them tighten the security.

Again, I am sure anyone else attempting the same would required to deliver the same "proof" they required from us.
The only way to transfer the money to you is to fulfill those demands or to make a private bank transfer.

Or, a thought just came to me, could you not just subtract the amount from the total sum?

Best Regards,
Eva Urdaft

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/middle-aged-man-lying-hospital-bed-6430975.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photo-middle-aged-man-lying-hospital-bed-image6430975&h=1300&w=957&tbnid=gJPkjUK6ks21aM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=97&zoom=1&usg=__nwiDXSMbtnpbl_ppx2uc3ialLp8=&docid=_Im3DiTTC8ZlkM&sa=X&ei=OEIwU7G6EcWUswbrqIGwBg&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAg&dur=2793

AND HE REPLIED :

i am very very sorry for your father, i pray he will strong very soon. meanwhile i will send you the bank details where you can make the transfer. one more time, am very very sorry.

Very very sorry and very very stupid.
Did you notice my surname "U R Daft"?
So the daughter is now going to handle the transfer (for sure Smile )
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing, so I decided to poke again:

Dear Inga-Britt,

I am afraid that you have to find someone else to transfer your money to. My fathers state turned suddenly worse last night (a picture attached) as his brognea suddenly began to cause giosyogyal rupturing. They are going to move him soon to the Intensiva Care Unit.

Unless we get my part of this matter sorted out soon, I am going to have to channel all my energy to tending my father.

I hope you understand my situation, and wish you all the best. I support UN in all their efforts whenever I can.

Your,

Eva Urdaft

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/middle-aged-man-lying-hospital-bed-6430975.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photo-middle-aged-man-lying-hospital-bed-image6430975&h=1300&w=957&tbnid=gJPkjUK6ks21aM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=97&zoom=1&usg=__nwiDXSMbtnpbl_ppx2uc3ialLp8=&docid=_Im3DiTTC8ZlkM&sa=X&ei=OEIwU7G6EcWUswbrqIGwBg&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAg&dur=2793
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And back came.... and of course I transferred Very Happy (I might have a typo in the sort code.... damned fingers)

Dear Inga-Britt

Please find attached the transfer slip - as promised yesterday, I have transfered 500USD. Let me know when it arrives.

Eva

Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. März 2014 um 10:31 Uhr
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: Re: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,
am very sorry ok.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I TRULY RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, TO YOUR IMPERATIVES YOU ARE ADVICE TO COPY OUT OUR ASSIGN AGENT IN UNITED STATE AND MAKE SURE YOU WIRE THE $350 TODAY SO THAT I CAN GET THE MONEY PICKDE BEFORE IT TIME.

Please, try your possible best to send the $350 today with the below information.

BANK NAME: CPM FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
ADDRESS: 1066 EAST MONTAGUE AVE./ NORTH CHARLESTON,SC 29405 USA.
ACCOUNT NAME: LAWRENCE W. OWEN JR.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2412424
ROUTING: 253279536
AMOUNT $350

RUSH NOW AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME MOVE OUT YOUR DELIVERY IN TIME TODAY.

Thank you and have a wonderful day
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bottom-up again. They noticed the typo, and being a good girl, I resent without a typo. I used Chase Form from the Scambaiting Toolbox (why don´t those guys google the "Anti 419 pages" ?

Dear Inga-Britt,

now I have entered it successfully. I saw the attendant enter it correctly on the system.
Please let me know what to do know?

Eva

Dear Inga-Britt,

I am so sorry. I expect thay have noticed the same by now, since they had to enter all that data in their computer system to double check everything. It won't take long.
Luckily the bank branch is just down the street from us, unlike the Western Union and Money Gram. My father was complaining about that all the time.

I´ll let you know as soon as I manage to redo it with the correct data. Maybe I´ll let thme enter it in the system and then print it to me.

Eva

Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. März 2014 um 11:17 Uhr
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,
please Check you slip the ROUTING NUMBER: is 253279536

Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. März 2014 um 11:17 Uhr
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,
please Check you slip the ROUTING NUMBER: is 253279536

De: Eva Urdaft <[email protected]>
Para: Mrs. Inga- Britt Ahlenius <[email protected]>
Enviado: Martes 25 de marzo de 2014 10:52
Asunto: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Urgent From: Mrs.Inga,/// TO: Jochen Kuhn,

Dear Inga-Britt

Please find attached the transfer slip - as promised yesterday, I have transfered 500USD. Let me know when it arrives.

Eva
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not have time to wait for a response so I decided to close the branch ;

Dear Inga-Britt,

I do not know how far you are at confirming the receipt of my sent money, but I just got a call from Gethrud Schoenebachlein who went to school with me and now works a Chase Branch near my home. She said that the money will not be at the "addresses branch" office because that branch office was close end of February this year (a newspaper article she found from the homepage of the bank. Mr Owen is going to have to get in touch with the bank to ask where the closest branch office is.

Eva

I used the http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp to create the clipping. Great tool.
"this was published by the "Carolina News" on Sunday 23.02.2014 :

The Loyal Customers of the CPM Federal Credit Union are outraged that their local Branch of the Bank ceases to exist end of February 2014. The decision was made public by the upper management on Friday in the annual shareholders meeting in the Crowne Plaza Charleston. The Chairwoman of The Board Gwendolyn H. Millerbuck said that, "the unfortunate decision had to be made due to the global recession" and that "CPM Federal Credit Union" hopes to continue to serve the customers at their other branches.

North Charleston,
Timothy McVeigschton-Lloyd Reporting
JKuhn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I went a bit too far.... Probably time to drop a bomb to that same address.....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic