SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Junk Engineer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he is most likely the Colonel Reset because
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245613
1) He befriended with Vicky the victim/mule and did not sent friend request to jealous Linda. Keep on sending message without sending friend request.
2) His FB friend is currently Vicky only.
3) He came right after Colonel Reset closed his FB.
4) As Linda told Colonel Reset about AFO and .mil email, he may think that he can’t come to Linda with military impersonator but he still thinks Linda can be deceived.
5) Because Linda is quite negative to this Marine Engineer, Colonel Reset tried to send email from the colonel’s email account again.
So let name him Mr. Junk Reset. (or could be different guy, he writes more than Col. Reset. Not sure. Col. Reset used proxy server and Junk uses gmail.

Quote:

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 209.85.213.67
Originating ISP: Google
City: Mountain View
Country of Origin: United States

FB message;
Quote:
Junk Reset
Hi dear,Your profile look nice and beautiful, i will like to know more about you and be a friend. Hope to read from you soon

Quote:
Linda

What to you want? I do not know you. How did you find my profile? Facebook is not dating site.
Suggest you to go to Fish Meets Fish ot Tagged or something like that.

He did not mind Linda’s reaction to his message without sending friend request.

Quote:
Junk Reset
Hello My Dear Linda, How are you today? I guess you are doing fine as always. My name is Junk Reset. I am from Glasgow Scotland. I am an Engineer by profession. I had my decree at the Stamford University. I work with Westward Freight shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mr. David Reset of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is Sarah and she is ten (10) years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I am 49 years of age, 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable and physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which I do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. If I may turn the table around now... I'm really interested in wanting to know about what makes you what you are today. Are you married or single or into any form of relationship at the moment? Do you have any, or are you a lover of children just like me? How old are you? I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships; if any, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope I didn't write much of a novel... Hope to hear from you soon. Until then, have a pleasant day. Junk

Quote:
Linda
Your message too long to read on facebook messaging. Will you send me email to lind-addy @mail.com and tell me how you came to find my facebook profile? I am also engineer but working for quality assurance. I am busy now, need to get rid of issues here in China then move to Kuala Lumpur for meetings and personal appointments.

Then double messages 1 in FB message and another exactly same via email, with pic of rose.
Quote:

Thanks for finding time to reply my message to you. Since I am confident you are in good health at this moment, I wish to let you know that I am hale and healthy here too. I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for.

That is why I need to remind you even if it takes just a simple message, that I quite appreciate this new found friendship between us. To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman in my life again. I will admit that I have a difficult times dealing with my wife's death. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future.....God willing.

To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile at all times. I would like to use this opportunity to say... I am delighted to have met you. With me, I have no problem with your geographical delineation.....as long as there is honesty, affection and understanding. For true friendship knows no boundaries. It is the people involved who create them.

Honestly, and revealed through your message, I found you quite interesting and welcoming and I want this friendship between us to be like none you've experienced before. The most precious possession that can ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. I am glad to be your friend and to be able to look into the future with hope. Though I have never been to your country, I have however heard so much about it.

I shall be delighted to have you as my guide and more... during my intended visit. I intend to do this during my next vacation, which will commence soonest. I hope and pray that our friendship should grow beyond this initial stage into a future filled with fun and happiness. Take good care of yourself!

Sincerely,

Junk

Quote:
Linda email
Mr. Junk Reset

Thank you for emailing me. This is much more easier to read.

Sorry to know about loss of your wife.

However, I find it quite difficult to understand you. first of all, why one can just find someone's Facebook profile and wanting to fall in love with?? So strange. I do not know you well. As I mentioned before, Facebook is not dating site to find mates. Facebook is usually used for communicate and share information with friends and not with someone wanting lovers.

I am single and have no kids. My fiancé died long time ago before marriage and I stay single since then. I do not like kids. So that means I am not right person for you because you have 10 year old daughter. Teenagers are very difficult. 10 years old means she will have difficult period for next few years until she is matured. I can't handle that. In addition, I am working as QA engineering manager, travel around Asian region very often to visit clients and suppliers, so that I do not want to sacrifice my career to move to UK or any other places that are far from my working area.

I have just arrived Hong Kong today as my old parents are here, and will move to Kuala Lumpur on Monday and will have busy days, meeting with clients and suppliers almost every day, and will need to make time on next Friday for my girl friend's kind arrangement. How and where do you think of making intended visit? I am moving around all the time.

Sincerly
Linda

Quote:
Junk Reset email
Good day my sweetheart,

Its another beautiful day here in UK, though everyday is always a work day to an Engineer, at this moment, I'm very sure that you are in good health just as I am here. As you quite aware, today marks another progression since we met; and though it has not been long, still we have been so close to each other - through expression of our personal feelings - in just a short span of time. Actually, I feel so lucky to have met a woman like you. I feel more happy each time I get a reply from you. For me, there is always a new urge to write you, and I mean every word of it. Perhaps, this is the chance for us to experience the passion in each other. I believe that the amount of "life" that we get out of our own lives is dictated by our choices. Right now,

I am here pondering what life will be with you as a friend and more, in spite of the tribal difference... though I wouldn't know if this difference means much to you. Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds.even if you travel around the world did mean anything ok.I just wanna be close to you because since the day I saw your profile I fall in love with your picture.am sorry about your fiance and you don`t need to worry about my daughter sarah

Yes! Its true you and I are hundreds of miles apart right now. Yet I feel as if you are right here beside me. I am sited here in my cabin, looking at your picture on Facebook and wishing for the day you and I will meet. We may not have known each other for long yet I think our friendship is already strong. Once again, I wish to thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to be your friend. Like I said before in my last message, I'm hoping our relationship will develop beyond this initial stage into a future filled with fun and happiness. Like I said before, I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile at all times. I'm glad to have you as a friend and hope it develop into something worthy of celebration in the nearest future.

I hope for a better tomorrow to hear from you. Take good care of yourself always!

Sincerely,

Junk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VSFDWyJS7A

Quote:
Linda email
Mr. Junk,

You are writing with assumption that I am accepting you as your lover. I do not want you to call me sweetheart or something one may call to someone he loves. I tell you, I NEVER SAID YES TO YOU!

I don't understand you, why we just met few days ago and already assume you are in love with me? You ignore what I think and just going ahead with your fantasy. It is so creepy and not acceptable for me. I am Quality Assurance Engineer and I trust fact based data and not decorated words.

Please do not attach that creepy rose love message photo, I do not like that kind of stuff.

Facebook is not dating site, I told you before? You cannot expect someone opposite gender would respond positively.

What do you mean, "you don`t need to worry about my daughter sarah"??? Are you going to give her away to someone like puppy? I really do not understand what you are thinking.

Regards
Linda

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOHH!! SLAPPP.... and a Backhand for good measure!! Good Show!! I love your telling him off!! It is freakish to have someone telling you that they "lurve" you after a few emails?? how could that be , unless that person is just really needy, has some sort of mental condition or as in this case , it is a scammer !! trying butter you up before it has it's accident , robbery or what ever, loss of funding so, that it can beg you for funding?? It always amazes me that these people claim to be big business people , they go to another country and claim their ATM card does not work or they are sick or any of their other excuses , and all of the sudden they have no one else but you to turn too?? awwww.... I like to see you slap them!!!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is really persistent and Linda was almost pissed off.

Quote:

Hello my Dear,

Am sorry for calling you sweetheart It's the middle of the day here and I was thinking about you, which has somewhat; become part of me these days. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we have spent messaging each other. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you for a very long time and I honestly can't imagine a day gone by without hearing from you. Sometime in life, we meet people we have no expectation of meeting. Sometimes you meet people and your whole world experience some kind of strange reforms.

All I can say for now is that you're the best surprise this year has given me and your capacity for maturity and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I just wish to tell you, I want to share with you that sacred part of my inner secret life; the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. The first time my heart was broken I thought I was through; I swore I'd never love again and believe me this was true; but right now, I think I'm beginning to have a change of heart. Love, they say: "is the greatest feeling one can ever have". Yet, I still believe it is also one of the greatest sorrows. There is so much suffering, but then there are times when the crying, pain, and heartache is worth it. Those moments are perfect, they are right. Those moments make all the suffering worth while. It's those moments we should live for.

As I said before, you may never know the true extent of my feelings. I'm talking about faith here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. Thanks, in spite of your busy schedule, for always finding time to reply my message. I love you and miss you dearly! I feel tired and sleepy now and must rest a while.

Sincerely,

Junk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk

Quote:
Linda to Junk

Good day, Mr. Junk

You really are persistent and annoying. I came to dislike you day by day. The video clip you have linked was nonsense. I do not like that kind of stuff and hard to understand what you want to say from the video clip. Calling me “my Dear” also annoying. I do not have any reason being called “My Dear.” I am not your wife, and I am not your lover.

I am low context and dislike lengthy contexts. This is also mismatch between you and I. I have no reason to accept you.

You did not answer to my question what you mean by I do not need to worry about your daughter Sarah. Hard to understand this kind of word came from a father. You really want to give away your daughter to someone like give away a puppy? Or what other option you meant of. Just being curious.

Regards
Linda

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slapping and kicking romance scam lads are fun!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had no contact from Junk for 10 days and I thought he understood what Linda said and dropped Linda. But it was NOT!! He sent email to Linda, starts the wellknown "pirates story" almost copy and paste from classic "marine engineer & pirate story" script.

These links are using almost same language describe about the ship situation. Only differeneces are location. Junk is @Meditteranean sea.
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=151079#p151079
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=576676

The email received around 1pm APAC time, lad says his ship will arrive Island nearby in about 6 hours and pirates are 1.645 nautical miles away from the ship. Let's see what will happen.

Now sharpening my knife and warming oven, I hope if I could have roasted pork this weekends!! (If I could not, that may be OK, just have fun with Junk!!)

Let Linda reply something not really reading his situation, as she must be very busy with quality issues continued from previous week, and still in Kuala Lumpur and go back and forth between Malaysia and Singapore.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic