SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT REQUEST! - Autotrader UK scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As some of you may have read in the thread below, I have taken on a lad (possibly from Spain, although IP traces to UK) who is scamming people on Autotrader UK.

Original thread = http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=246476&highlight=

I am more than baiting him, I have declared war. I am killing his fake ad posts on AT as fast as he can re-post them. I have reported his bank account, and I am working to get his fake "Google Wallet" website shut down.

But, that's not enough!!!!! I would REALLY like to get a mass bait going. I work in the car business in RL, protecting consumers, so this scam hits close to home for me. And REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!! This douch bag deserves some of our love and attention. Especially from those of you in the UK (or who have UK-based characters).

So, if you would like to join me in torturing him, please begin posting here. He is very impatient and will drop you if you ask too many questions. If you ask for more pictures, he just resends the ones from the ads. If you ask for V5 document, he refuses to send it for "security reasons". He's not very cooperative, so the best place to torture him is to get to the money part fast. He claims to use "Google Wallet" and has (for the moment) a reasonably well done fake site and fake "invoice" emails. (The fact that Google does not support Wallet anymore, nor did it ever operate in the UK or do anything related to vehicle sales is irrelevant.)

Here is the list of cars he has for sale on Autotrader UK, the price (in pounds) and the email address associated with each car (all addresses are @yahoo.co.uk). Please pick a car that you like and bait away!!!

Audi A3 Hatchback, 4000, debsmyt11

Ford Focus Hatchback, 3000, bripetre

Landrover Freelander, 4000, grayner11

Audi TT Coupe, 4000, tgarner711

Mercedes-Benz B Class, 4000, boswell12

Nissan Navara 4x4, 3000, jamesburt44

BMW 1 Series Hatchback, 4000, osborne55

Honda S2000 Convertible, 4000, carolinejross

Honda Civic Hatchback, 3000, rymwaters

Hyundai Santa Fe 4x4, 4000, nsoneti

Fiat 500 Convertible, 3000, roberty43

Mini Convertible (white), 3000, simoner45

Mini Convertible (grey), 3000, rcbrady1

Ford Galaxy Estate, 3000, stuardun

Ford Fiesta Hatchback, 3400, sangrant44

Mitsubishi L200 4x4, 3500, buchan45

Nissan Qashqai Hatchback, 4000, bencarey49

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic