SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Swinging both ways (now contains NSFW elements)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After my near-marriage to lovely Priscilla, with her various unsuccessful Moneygram trips and other disappointments, finally came to an end due to her never veering from the script, I never thought I'd find someone to love again. But a friend passed on a surplus email she had received, and now I discover I am gay, because Nathan and I have fallen deeply in love!

We've shared a few emails that show how much we have in common, and now, only 3 mails in, he has confrmed it.

Quote:
Dear Sexy Steven,

Words cannot do justice to what I'm feeling for you right now. My answer to your question is yes i want to be your boyfriend, infact i want to be more than you boy friend my darling, i want to be the man of your life, if possible we can talk about marriage when we meet each other.... it blows my mind away how hopelessly and quickly I have fallen for you. I locked away my feelings for so long.... too afraid of giving my heart to any man and being hurt again...but now I want to shout it out to the world, I want to dance for joy,and I want to feel like this for ever. I'm walking on air, constantly thinking about us, having butterflies in my stomach the moment I think about you. what have you done to me? There's so much I want to say to you, but somehow my mind is stuck with only one thought IM IN LOVE WITH YOU and I haven't even met you yet??????

I have never expected to be in love again, but fate has decided to give me another chance in life with someone as wonderful as you are Steven. All the joy and love I always had inside my heart, have been waiting for the right man.... and that man is you, my love. And YES, I know it was suppose to be you all along... we were somehow destined to meet.... just a pity it took us both so long before we did. And I thank God our paths have finally crossed. On the other hand, the time for us to meet was set out long before and now it is perfect, because we are both free to share our lives together. I am so much ready to belong to you my sweetheart!!!

I'm giving you my heart, my mind, my body and my soul to treasure and cherish in your life. I also know that I'm making the right decision, because you'll be MY HEAVEN on Earth where I can rest when I'm tired, MY SOULMATE who has been there from all eternity, MY LOVER who will keep our love safe and warm, close to your heart, and MY FRIEND with whom I can share everything, the good and the bad and on whom I can talk when i needed to talk to someone. Now I am counting days until I reach Sydney and meet you my sexy sweetheart.

I am sending you a picture i took while I was at Apple Mountain Ski Resort on 5th January this year. Thinking about you...

Yours
Nathan

He says he is Scottish but living in the US but works on a ship. I've said I'm in Sydney, and his ship just happens to be docking there in a few weeks, so we can just exchange romantic emails between then and now.

This is a little too easy. He doesn't want money to get here. What story will he concoct instead, I wonder? He has sent a few pics, which are taken from a UK modelling site. I've said I'm a teacher and can be posted to various other locations on short notice, so I could maybe go to eg Alice Springs just before he arrives, so we can have some sort of safari. Arrange to meet somewhere with a webcam.

But his grasp of language is better than the average lad, and he is making it easy by just saying "see you there", so I wonder what is afoot...

"Make sure you don't fail to disappoint me" My fiancee Tarah
"thunder fire your mama" Mr Smith
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Last edited by cmt on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to write something about supporting equal rights and all but in all honesty I don't think that Nathan really knows what he's getting into with this relationship.

I have no doubts you'll prove me right quite quickly!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alice Springs? Hey, that's where Captain Mal lives. He can arrange for a quality tour for you!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good toi know there are others willing to help!

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cap'n Mal can probably take you to all of the upper end Gay bars too. You'll have to buy your new BF a nice new Laptop to receive as a gift when he arrives.

I hope I'm invited to the Nuptuals.
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be an honour, I'm sure. As we all know, gay marriage is only legal in Australia if one of the grooms wears a wedding dress - I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige there.

I am still wondering what his game is though, in making it so easy so far. I just hope there will be a marriage to attend!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy would be the one to know where the gay bars are - she's happily bisexual and friends with many hairdressers.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I thought it best to ask exactly what Nathan likes, and he was happy to reply in detail. This lad seems more erudite than usual and still is saying he's coming to me via ship, with no mention of money. I'm wondering what his plan is.

The NSFW reply. I tried to get him to admit he takes amyl nitrate but no luck:

Quote:
My darling Steven,

Oh how your email tickles me... I so much like you to penetrate me with your hard penis but foreplay first, i'll like you to suck my dick and lick my balls before you come inside my tight anus. You're very romantic Steven and this feels so good even when i haven't felt your touch. I'll like to suck your dick hard too before you put it in me, i want to give you the best pleasure you'll ever have, we could do this every night and i will still desire you.

I go for AIDS test every 3 months and i am very clean. We have just sailed into the Indian ocean and we are getting closer to Australia with every sail, I just can't wait to see you, this feeling is killing me because you occupy my thoughts and mind, i wish you were sailing with me...! What I feel for you is that awesome love that poets write about and that we mere mortals only dream of experiencing. It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. I cannot fathom living my life without you now- waking would never be the same without your sweet face to look forward to; I would not be living, just existing; sleeping would be impossible without you to dream of.

You have made my life worth every moment, every breath, what I feel is true and blinding in its power. You have swept me away and proved to me that magic exists - in you, but I believe and have faith that what we feel for each other will overcome and outlast the distance and any troubles that might come our way. My heart is yours, my soul in your keeping. Please treasure it.

I'm going to fight for this love to get stronger than ever, and in time it will. Nothing can keep me from you, not even death, because with death, I bring you with me in my heart and in my soul.

Yours...I love you xxxxx
Nathan

agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don’t be too upset that Nathan has shamelessly copy and pasted his love for you from http://archive.lovingyou.com/content/inspiration/loveletters-content.php?ID=192 or somewhere similar.

You maybe should edit paragraph 1 a bit to say something like (graphic sexual content removed) before a friendly Mod does it for you. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My bet is that his ship will encounter pirates and he will be held for ransom!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
Cap'n Mal can probably take you to all of the upper end Gay bars too.

Wow! I never knew!
Shocked
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Big Al confused Mal with Cammy.

How one can miss some essential differences between Nathan Fillion and Sophie Monk is a mystery, but there you are.

I'm sure you can tell the difference...

Sand Timer x 7
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I thought it best to also get his ideas on children and church, and also throw in a question of what he should wear...

Quote:
My dear Nathan,

It seems like torture to wait so long until you are in my arms and we are making passionate love. I'm so glad you like the same methods of love making that I do - man to man!! Smile We will be the perfect couple, two husbands in love, now and for ever.

Have you had any thoughts as to how many children you would like to adopt, and whether they are boys or girls? Also, I would really like a proper church wedding. I can start looking around for appropriate places, because they will probably be booked in advance for a while, and I don't want to wait any longer than necessary for our marriage, as I'm sure you don't!

Of course as a gay man, I imagine you like to dress in women's clothes too - would you be willing to wear a wedding dress for the occasion? Up to you but I think you would look very special. Of course, you would look handsome in a suit too but I was thinking this might make the wedding more traditional.

I'm now thinking of our wedding night and how intimate and wonderful it will be. Smile There will be a lot of sperm on the sheets that night!!

I love you so very much,
Now and forever,
Your future husband Steven

In reply, Nathan is finally "experiencing difficulties", but still not the kind that involve me sending money. Hmmm. He does seem to have the common lad habit of selective answering - completely ignoring my question of what he will wear and asking me the same question instead. Typical.

Quote:
Dearest Steven,

Thank you for your letters, you are the most romantic ever! How was your day today? mine has been hectic, we have been experiencing some technical problem with our vessel, we have been trying to fix it but still not yielding, if by tomorrow it does not get better we will have to dock at the nearest Island to call for technical support, but i hope it will be okay by tomorrow,there is nothing to worry about as the situation is under total control.

I can't wait to see you, i think we should adopt three kids. Tell me what you'll like to wear on our wedding! Kiss

Nathan

cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It all continues to be beautiful, as he sails ever closer to me...

Quote:
Dearest Steven,

You're always lighting up my heart with the things in your emails and i can't stop reading, you make me feel so happy just being with you this way not caring if you are even far away. As strangers we meet but when you start to know someone, their physical appearance start to disappear, you begin to focus on their energy and you only see the essence of the person and not the shell. You're my soul mate Steven, and will forever be my darling. You will always be a part of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream!

I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you very soon so that i can really hold you tight to me and whisper all these words to you, I thought that our distance will make you fade away from my mind, but still, everyday I wake up dreaming of you because you are now part of me darling. I will never forget you. I hope you do feel about me this way?.

My days and especially my nights are so empty without you! I look forward to waking up to the softness of your skin against mine, your hair gently brushing my cheek. I can feel you breathing as if you were a part of my own body. Looking at you as you dream, gently "waking" you to the soft caresses of my hands and your body yielding to me. I hope to be with you sooner because I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you.

Your Prince
Nathan

I replied

Quote:
My darling Nathan,

Now, I don't just look forward to receiving your emails and the true love that emanates from them, but I love to read the poetry they contain! I can't wait until I am holding you in my arms, smothering you with tender kisses!

Don't worry my darling, I feel EXACTLY the same way about you that you feel about me, and it couldn't be any more wonderful.

The big question for now though is - how is your ship, and how is your progress on it?? I've been very worried about you and I've certainly been concerned that it might take you even longer to get here if any troubles persist. Please let me know the progress of the situation!! I don't want to wait a minute longer than necessary!

Then unexpectedly, I got an email from my old fiancee Priscilla who was good value but never went off script and got boring. After telling me not to email her again, a few weeks ago, I got the following today -

Quote:
may be u are not seriousssssssssssssssssss with me

WTF? She's so dim, I wonder if that was even meant for me.

cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And so the game commences - with pirates!! Suggestions welcome.

Quote:
Darling Steven,

My love, how have you been? I am always glad to receive your letter. It has been a tedious day for me and my team, we have been working on our vessel at Labuan Island, passengers are complaining, you can imagine what i am going through, but everything is under control. But there is a major problem now which you can solve for me, I need your urgent help, We just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates blocking the sea couple of miles away from us. Our captain have announced that all passengers should offload their valuables/treasures for another means of transportation as the ship will dock here for another 2 days until it’s safe to continue sailing.

My love, i have not told you that i also trade crude oil in Australia, i normally do that when i embark on this kind of trip and i carry huge cash with me to do that. My earn time savings and loan i took from the Bank are here with me, i am meant to use it for the oil trade when i get to Australia, then come to see you briefly before i return, that was my plan. I do not want to lose this money to these pirate/hoodlums. There are some security company agents at the sea shore here and I am thinking of what to do, at this time I need you to stand by me okay? I want to quickly send the money to you so that you can help me to secure it and keep in a very safe place until I make my trip and meet you soonest.

I have to TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason. I will discuss with one of the security companies here and they will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money, there is no bank here and i do not want to lose the money to sea pirates. My Queen quickly send to me your information as follows which the security company can reach you with to enable me send the money to you immediately through a secured security company.

Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
Telephone number:
Your email address:

Honey this is very urgent okay.

I am sitting by the sea shore now and waiting for your quick reply. Please i need your prayers this time because we are in a state of confusion praying that nothing bad happens to us. I am having a terrible head ache because of this situation and i don't feel good with it at all.

I Love you.

Yours

Nathan.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if Capt. Jack Sparrow is in charge then tell him Johnny Dep is hot.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic