SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my very first lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eddie kenway
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

first of all, thanks to all for the warm welcome and advice you've given me, and big thanks to tururut for stepping in to mentor me

i'm posting this for some support and guidance, so would welcome any comments

had about 6 of these in the same day, so with a new g-mail account in hand i decided to reply - for south africa, read lagos (thanks iptracker!)

11 GREENVILLE STREET SANDTON
J H B SOUTH AFRICA

Dear Sir/Madam,
STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
I am MR. 51IPH0 TH3MB4 Director Project Implementation with South African Anglo-Gold Corporation in Johannesburg and a member of the Contract Tenders Board (CTB) of the above corporation.
Your esteemed address was reliably introduced to me at the South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my search for a reliable individual/company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account. The amount of money involved is US$50,000,000,00 (FIFTY
This money has already been extracted from various contracts awarded by this corporation, as a result of ! over-invoicing masterminded by the concerned officials involved, this has been drafted to represent the final payment for a contract that has been executed to this corporation some years back. The money is now floating in the suspense account of the reserve bank of South Africa awaiting claim by any foreign partner which status we now want you to resume.
Now is the optimum period to consummate this fund, following the presidential directive to all ministries to settle all outstanding debts owed to both local and foreign contractors.
I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of everyone involved, Likewise all modalities for the successful transfer of this fund have been worked out with Ministry of finance and the Reserve Bank of South Africa to facilitate the remittance of this fund to your designated account within 72 hours after your claim has been approved.
However, I would want! to believe that you are honest enough and will not raise any ! misgiving attitude in any aspect of the transaction, more importantly, that you will keep this transaction very confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence reposed on these officials by the Government of South Africa.
If this proposal is of interest to you, then kindly contact me with above E-mail
Please treat this information as confidential.
Best Regards,
MR. 51IPH0 TH3MB4
Director Project Implementation.

Dear Mr 51IPH0 Th3mb4
Sorry for not dealing with your e-mail immediately, but I have just returned home following a long stay in hospital
I'm not sure this is meant for me. Are you sure you have the right person?
Regards
B0b

looks like it was me he wanted to contact - what a surprise

Dear B0b M4v3n,

Thank you very much for your quick response to my business proposal of $50 Million being an over-invoiced contract.

The content of your mail is well noted and I am very sorry to hear that you are just coming back from the hospital,I hope you are getting better any way I want you to know that this transaction is all about trust and confidence; I believe you are the right person and can handle this Project, I am giving you my word a 100% risk free during and after the transaction.

The only thing I needed from you now is your bank account details where this money will be transferred to any country of your choice in the world. We are going to share this money in the ratio of 60/30, so your participation is of immense importance to the successful conclusion of this transaction /project.

I know you are an Honest and Trustworthy person, the government of my country does not allow civil servants to operate a foreign bank account and that was the main reason why I contacted you for your help towards this project and I have your assurance to enable me secure the needed administrative procedures as it is imperative to the success of this transaction/project.

The procedure for the transfer is straight forward that will not incriminate in anyway; the documentations relating to the transfer will be sent to you as soon I get it from various ministries/departments which will be destroyed as the transfer is made into your account. I will meet you thereafter to collect my own share for an investment in your country by your supervision.

Please kindly get back to me with your contact information as stated below:

Your bank account Details:----------------------
--

Your telephone number-----------------------------

Your contact resident address: -----------------------

Occupation: ---------------------------- Age: -----------------------------

Further more please let us keep this Project secret.

Best Regards,

MR. 51IPH0 TH3MB4.
Director Project Implementation.

my but he's curious, wanting such personal detail and we've only just met

Dear Mr Th3mb4
Are you serious? That's an awful lot of money - surely it belongs to someone? Wont they miss it?

And how can I help? Sure I've worked in other countries, but never in South Africa.

Heck, I dont even know how you found out about me, and I dont know anything about you
Seems a big deal for 2 strangers to get involved in - is this really safe?

Dear B0b M4v3n,

Thank you very much for your response, I am dam too serious and no playing games here.

The original contractor has been paid off and this over invoice amount is inflated by me since it originated from my office and it does not belong no one else accept me.

Like I said in my previous mail to you don't be afraid of anything I as have given you my word, this transaction is all about TRUST since I don't know you and I want to do this transaction with you all I need from you is your co-operation.

Please do send me the requested information below to start the transfer process to your account.

Your bank account Details:----------------------
--

Your telephone number-----------------------------

Your contact resident address: -----------------------

Occupation: ---------------------------- Age: -----------------------------
Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mr 51IPH0 Th3mb4

thanks for the advice not to string him along too much at this stage, so i've decided to be nice and cooperative and see what happens next

Dear Mr 51IPH0 Th3mb4
Many thanks for your clear and ernest explanation. It reassures me to hear that the money belongs to no-one accept you. I would hate to think we were doing anything illegal
I think we can help one another, as your proposal has arrived at a difficult time for me, and could help solve my troubles
As you probably know from your chamber of commerce, I've worked as an engineer in the oil industry for 15 years
I had an accident last year when working at an oil field in Texas, and the company is trying to blame me, and not pay my medical bills. Of course I'm fighting their version of events, but this will have to be back in America, so now i'm looking at legal bills and accommodation too

Your offer for us to work together is well timed, so here are my details
Name – R0b3rt M4v3n
Occupation - Engineer
Age - 38
Address - 32 Arbit3r Way, B3n-sporr3ll, Scotland
Bank – R3iv3r Mutual Society, Account 707 413 555 338, Bixx code AC236942Z
I'm unable to use the phone at the moment. The accident was a pressurized blow out which broke my arm, shattered my leg (which had to be pinned back together!), and damaged my eardrums. I have to wear earplugs 24/7 and avoid any direct noise in the hope that they will heal
E-mail is best way to communicate with me at the moment, and will ensure we can stay in touch when I fly back to America for the court case
Regards

B0b

i've not had a reply yet - probably scraping the money together for his next visit to the cybercafe but will keep you posted
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a good start. You don't need to Leet so much. You can get by with just using "Bob" & "Lad" and saving yourself some time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic