SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some Lad emailed me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WilliamHuang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wanted me to provide him with my email
Basinga
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

logic fail
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

E-mail back and tell him you don't have one.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Perfect reply.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoever wrote his script is a joker...
He replied providing me more "informations"
this time attached as a word document.
Only thing is it is exactly the same as the original email only that this time there is information about himself.
He also attached his "ID Cards and my pictures"
See this: Image
LOL His "Friends"

Last edited by WilliamHuang on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do us a favor William and watermark that ID so it can't be copied and used by another lad. TYVM.
WilliamHuang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG he is really getting on my nerves..

He keeps giving me forms to fill in

Making me put my age, address blah blah blah

for like the third time already

Worst script ever..
WilliamHuang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
Do us a favor William and watermark that ID so it can't be copied and used by another lad. TYVM.

done
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome!! Thanks again.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@WilliamHuang

Do you want to bait him or just bitch about him?

If you want to bait him we will be happy to show you how. If you just want to bitch about him, block him and go scream into a pillow.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ agreed...

Be a good mugu and do what your lad asks, get his confidence, get him hooked and then you can mess with him.

And, you should apply for a mentor. They can guide you and teach you the ways.

"since i was born i have never being insulted by any girl as you insult me" ---> Don't call me Dave
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
go scream into a pillow.

Isn't that what you normally do when you and SOOI are having one of your date nights?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@WilliamHuang - I think what my gruff but kindly fellow baiters are saying is that you're experiencing a typical lad format. They'll make you fill out forms until you turn blue if you let them, because it means you're hooked on their format.

Yes, forms are incredibly annoying! I stopped filling them out after my first couple baits. Eventually they stop asking because that isn't what they really want anyway.

We generally share the amusing parts of the bait with each other, rather than the annoying parts, because we all have to deal with the annoyances. Please do sign up for a mentor, and look for fun in the bait!

Don't be afraid to inject your own humor and annoy the lad back ("sorry, all I had was a pink highlighter, can you read the form okay?") or make alternative suggestions ("can you call my reference instead of requiring a form?" and send him the whistling pickle number).

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For example, one of my lads wants me to meet him at the Orlando International Airport in New York City (Apparently it is a 1070 mile-long airport.). I told him I know it well and live a short drive away.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sir,
My printer broke two months ago and I never replaced it. Can I send you the information by E-mail?
Thank You,
Mychar
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"REPUBLIQUE OF TOGLAISE"?? Could you post those on Scamwarners with enough searchable text so that victims can find them?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
Isn't that what you normally do when you and SOOI are having one of your date nights?

Only on Saturdays.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes you have to play hard-ball,do not let them push you around.
Even timid little Samantha,is getting pissed off.

(Read the lad letter,it is the biggest hypocritical heap of B.S.)

S***an Fi******l Group (****[email protected])
Add to contacts
17:47
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: samantha-p*****[email protected]
****[email protected]
S****n Financial Group (SFG)
HEAD OFFICE:
AB9 2UE S*******D.,
Selly Oaks, W1T 3EF
London,United Kingdom
Direct Line: +44 *** *****91
Email: ****[email protected]

Dear Samantha P*******,

RE: LOAN APPROVAL / INSURANCE PROCESS

We perused the mail and the content therein the establishment will be more delighted if you can introduce us to other serious minded and God fearing persons.

We would like to know if you are serious minded about getting this loan, because we only deal with serious minded and God fearing people who have a good means of paying back the loan at the end of the loan term. If you fall in this categories then we can further business.

CONDITIONS FOR THE LOAN:
You must make sure you understand the conditions of the loan you are about to secure, before we then proceed to the processing of the loan.

1. The loan must be insured and tagged to be real value: The insuring of the loan will be done by the borrower.
2. Time of duration: The borrower must pay back at the rate of interest within the stipulated time after collecting the loan; monthly payment must be paid at the beginning of every month.
3. Barrister charges and insurance fee will be paid by the lender and the borrower will bear the loan approval / insurance Fee only.
4. Required Age: The borrower must not be below 18years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.

Loan Balance: £200,000.00
Adjusted Loan Balance: £200,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2.00%
Loan Fees: 0.00%
Loan Term: 15 years
Minimum Payment: £0.00

Monthly Loan Payment: £1,287.02
Number of Payments: 180

Cumulative Payments: £231,663.05
Total Interest Paid: £31,663.05

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 179 payments of £1,287.02 plus a final payment of £1,286.47.

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
If we give you the loan, how can we trust that you can pay back at the stated Date as it is an oversea transaction and we do not want to be stressed up with the collection of monthly payment?

Will you give us your word that after you have gotten your loan from us you won’t disappear with our fund?

You are expected to provide us with Answers to these questions as it will help us in determining whether to Approve your loan or not. Requirement

Note: You will be responsible for your loan amount approval / Insurance charges which is just only $750.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Dollars Only) and the fee cannot be deduct from your loan amount, as soon as we receive your reply, we will provide you with the mode of payment for your loan approval.

Upon agreement on the terms and conditions we shall proceed for the approval / insurance of your loan and we will be transferring the loan funds to your bank account which you will be providing to us via our stipulated paying bank.

Thanks for Your Patronage.

Regards
Mr.V***e M*****y
Admin Officer
S*****n Fi*****l Group
Email: *****[email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actions
Samantha P*****s
22:21
To: S****n Financial Group
samantha-p*****[email protected]

Dear Mr M*****y
Thank you for your email,I do not know what more I can say.It sounds to me as though you do not trust me,if this is the case then,I would prefer it if you did not give me the loan.
I have tried to reassure you about my honesty and my integrity but it just seems to fall on deaf ears.I think I will go elsewhere for a loan,thank you for your help.
Goodbye Samantha P*****s.
Actions

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic