SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm in the money .

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zarniwoop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Adul Benny from [email protected] wants to make me a loan , unsecured and at only 3 % interest . What a truly great and trusting man but then again he does say he is a god fearing man , all I need to do is to complete a simple application form and state I have told the truth ! I look forward to receiving my loan.......
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, loan lads are great for piggies. My record (4 piggies from one lad) came from a loan lad. Have fun with him!

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They all seem to be offering 3%. Must be the going rate on the market right now. Very Happy

If he is reluctant to give you a piggy, just tell him that you will simply go with one of the other loan companies that has contacted you. THEY allow you to pay the fees via bank transfer, why doesn't he? Letting him know you have competition seems to cough up the bacon pretty fast. Worked for me, anyway. Happy hunting!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic