SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

General David

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elise seems to be a magnet for the military men these days...

Quote:
Good morning and how are you doing? Please i will like us to know ourselves first like friend with a good relationship to know ourselves properly... Waiting to hear from you soon... Regards from David Rodriguez

Good morning David, it's nice to meet you. My name is Elise.

Well, a bit more about me: I'm a widow of seven years. My late husband died from cancer. I have two grown sons, both are married with kids. I have a medical supply business that my late husband started many years ago. I enjoy doing it although it's a lot of work. But it keeps me busy. As far as hobbies, I like to travel, ski, canoe and bike ride. WHen the weather isn't so nice, I like to cook and read.

Will you tell me about you?

Quote:
how are you doing? It'll be really nice to know ourselves properly more than just friends.. I'm separated with four grown up children since two years now.. I'm a U.S army four-star general commander of AFRICOM with the headquarters in Germany.. My hobbies are watching news, sports, exercise, camping, travel, ski and bike ride.. I guess it'll be nice to share more of our pictures by e-mail and here is my private e-mail address ([email protected]).. Waiting to hear from you soon.. Regards, Gen. David Rodriguez

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A 4 star general? WOW, Elise is so lucky. The lad however... Razz

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...has some explaining to do... Laughing

Thank you for your mail and for giving me your email address. I was just reading your message over again and it said that you're separated. Where is your wife at - did she stay at home with the kids? What ages are your kids? I have two sons who are 37 and 35 years old.

How is the weather in Germany? Where are you stationed at? I was there many years ago and really loved it. I'm hoping to be able to take a vacation during the spring and fly to Europe to do a grand tour.

I wish you a good and safe weekend!

Quote:
I'm stationed in Stuttgart here in Germany and the weather here it's rainy with much winds..
The most important thing is that we have to know each others first and understand each others perfectly well with trust and a total confidence in each others. If I love and trust you, I can come over and stay with you and begin a new life. I have 4 children, 3 boys who are 33, 31 28 years old and the only daughter who is the senior is in USA military service in Kabul is 35 years old. I have been separated since 2 years now and i live alone but my wife currently lives in Washington DC.
I want to start a faithful and sincere relationship if you don`t mind. I wish to get married soon in urgency. Thou we are not allowed to use private phones while on duty here in Germany. We have strict and rigid control on duty. Hope you don`t mind? I mean with regards to by job position here in Germany but I can call you when I am out of the camp. Do you have a private number? It'll be nice to keep our communications with our personal e-mail address and telephone. I am planning for my retirement in the military soon.
The most important thing for now is the relationship. I need a tender care, trust, confidence and love. I mean, I need you to understand my feelings, satisfy my emotional yearnings and treat me like a man loves to be treated. I promise to make you happy for the rest of your life.
May this message meet you in good faith. Till I hear from you. Have a nice weekend and God bless.. Yours,
General David M. Rodriguez

Your weather sounds awful - I do hope it clears up soon.

I'm afraid I don't understand something. You're not divorced but you wish to start a relationship and get married soon in urgency? I'm afraid that, with me, that's not possible. I don't think that my religion would allow me to take a husband who is already married. If you should decide to get divorced or should your wife die, then we could really get to know each other and see if we could have a future together. For now, we could only be friends. I do hope you understand my feelings on this.

I wish you a wonderful weekend.

Ohh, I wonder if he'll off the wife or get a quickie divorce from her now...

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ He didn't even touch on the separation! Why? What happened in the marriage? Why is he so eager to get married again? Is he one of those who are afraid of being alone? So many questions that need to be answered and Elise is just the one to get to the bottom of it.

Quote:
I don't think that my religion would allow me to take a husband who is already married.

Evil Lol Yes, most religions frown upon bigamy. Some religions frown on divorce!

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SomeBuddyAtHome wrote:
^^^^ He didn't even touch on the separation! Why? What happened in the marriage? Why is he so eager to get married again? Is he one of those who are afraid of being alone? So many questions that need to be answered and Elise is just the one to get to the bottom of it.

And you'll find the answers to those questions and more (perhaps) in the next episode of "As The Stomach Churns" Laughing

Quote:
Evil Lol Yes, most religions frown upon bigamy. Some religions frown on divorce!

Maybe I should tell him I'm a noodle carrying Pastafarian at the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and that bigamy would result in me being forced to eat lukewarm spaghettiOs for the rest of my life.

Yes, I can see that you, Ginger Lee, WH and a few others (who shall not be named) are finally getting to me. Laughing

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well, i wish to let you know that i've already filed in for a divorced and it's remaining for me to sign these legal documents for a divorced immediately i shall arrive back in the U.S.
I understand your precision as a woman and it's also same with me as a man.. I really admire you as a lover and a future wife indeed hoping we can meet ourselves soon with a better understanding of knowing ourselves properly..

Pls where exactly do you live in the U.S??

Looking forward to hear from you soon..

Have a nice weekend.

Precision?? I wonder if he thinks I'm a fricken' doctor or something...

Good morning my dear,

I live in Florida Orlando where the weather is warm and the beaches are sandy. I'm sure you'll love it here. Florida is known for the retirees here. Many of them live in trailer parks and get around on cute little three wheeled bicycles with bells and cards in the wheels held with clothes pins.

I'm so glad that you only have to sign the divorce papers. I hope that you'll be able to live with only half of your retirement money since your soon to be ex wife will get the rest. That's always the downside of divorce, isn't it? I do hope that the two month cooling down period that they require before you get married again won't bother you. It'll give us time to get to know each other. Of course, we won't be able to live together during that period, but we'll be able to see each other every day. We'll be able to do so much together - traveling, talking, bike riding...the possibilities are endless. I really can't wait!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to hear from you again!

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait makes me giggle, hard. Evil Lol

Loving your responses!

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
bigamy would result in me being forced to eat lukewarm spaghettiOs for the rest of my life

You say that as if it were a bad thing.
I admire your precision, I shall use that word more often whilst baiting.

I apologize to those who hate the word 'whilst'.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've always love to spend the rest of my live in Florida because it's so nice for a retirement and it's really nice to know that we can always be together as friends and more as lovers for this required time before i can get married again.. I also hope we can get to know each others more and more in truth and sincerity indeed with a open heart to each others and a very serious relationship after seeing ourselves everyday, spending much time together with you in my arms which i really can't wait too for myself like a dream comes trues..

As for the divorce aspect, i also don't mind sharing my retirement money and the properties with her since i'm ready to continue on with my live itself because i've decided to move on again immediately as i arrival back to the U.S..
So i hope that we both can really have tender and a lovely kind of relationship with an understanding of ourselves, more as a lovers and true partners indeed?

Wishing you a nice and lovely weekend. May God bless you..

Yours, Gen. David Rodriguez

Aww, I get all teary eyed looking at the way he signed off...

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Elise,

I like to inform you that i've deleted my profile from fishmeetfish online dating site because i keep receiving unsolicited messages from other people.. I suggest that we can still have a live chat with a web camera on a yahoo messenger if you have a yahoo id and here is my private yahoo id ([email protected])...

I hope you're having a nice weekend and i wait to have a live chat with you soon..

I'm so glad that you are such a wonderful person and not one of those types that tries to stick it to the ex wife and not share what you have worked so hard for.

How much longer are you there in Germany before you come back to the US? I can imagine that your work is so important there that it'll be hard for them to let you leave.But I imagine that your kids will be so glad to have their dad back home. I'm sure they miss you awfully much.

Oh, you asked for my phone number. It's: (k7). If I'm not here, the answering machine will pick it up. Our weather has been so wonderful that I've been spending a lot of time out in the garden planting flowers and such.

Well, my dear, I wish you a wonderful Sunday!

Quote:
Nice to read your mail this evening because i feel desperate to hold you in my arms as a darling immediately on my arrival back in the US.
I know my children will be so glad to have me back home because i already feel how much they miss me as a father. As for my wife i'm not really bordered about sharing all i've worked for in the past since she still remains the mother of my only children on earth.
This is my 37th years working with the U.S Army forces and i've also filed in for my retirement awaiting to be approve for a final endorsement any moment. I'm in-charge of the US army command forces to all the Africa countries and i still have from now until May 24th for my official assignment in Germany before my retirements comes up, thou i can always fly to the US whenever i've decided no matter how i may be occupied as the commanding officer of AFRICOM.

Well, it's no problem reaching you on the phone for now because i'm always in the camp here in Stuttgart, Germany and i can be reach on this phone number +49-7031-15-3331.
But i'll still insist that we keep our communications strictly by our e-mails for now because of security reasons until after i must have sign these divorce documents and i hope you understand?

I wish you a happy weekend.

Yep, it'd be pretty hard to reach him when he gives me the fax number for the ACS Loan Closet at the Army Garrison at Stuttgart. Laughing

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she still remains the mother of my only children on earth.

So, is he saying he has children on other planets? Solar systems? Talk about immigration hassles! Razz

It's amusing how he wants yahoo chat, video and phone numbers, then turns around and says "email only" for now.

He must have a really tough job, what with being the sole person responsible for every army command in every country in Africa! How many countries are in Africa? I think 53 or 55, depending on who you ask and whether their registered with the AU or UN. I used to know all this stuff, but I am suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Sh*t) syndrome that is getting worse, day by day, minute by minute...

Anyway, being the sole commander of every army command in 53-55 countries is a HUGE responsibility and I would think he would have a wiki page or at least be internationally know, wouldn't he?

Lad-land is fun to visit sometimes. Better than Disneyland with it's rollercoaster rides of lad-logic. You just have to hold on tight, close your eyes and hope that the restraints keep you from falling out. An "E-ticket" *** ride for sure.

***If you grew up in the US and went to either Disneyland or Disneyworld and don't know what an "E-ticket ride" means- here is me blowing you a raspberry! Razz

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow, we always ended up with leftover "A" and "B" tickets in our booklet and dad had to go buy more "E" tickets. Funny how you can't remember what you ate or wore yesterday but can remember something like that... Wink

Of course I understand that you want to keep our communications to email. I know that you're a very busy man and can't sit by the phone all day.

That's wonderful that you have a set retirement date, although I'm sure you'll miss the Army since it's been your career. I'm sure that you can fly back to the US when you want but since you have such a demanding job - being in charge of all the forces to all the African countries - that you'll want to stay there and finish the job you started. I guess I look at it this way - it'll give us time to get to know each other via email enough that we'll know if we want to meet at the end of your service.

I hope you're doing well there and able to keep warm. I just looked the weather forecast there and it's cold! - especially compared to here.

I wish you a wonderful day!

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How're you doing? I've been so busy all day with meetings upon meetings and it's so nice to read your e-mail..

As for my retirement, i know i'll miss the Army a lot but i just need to carry-on with my new life immediately i return back to the US and i hope we both can surely make it together as lovers and more as a couple indeed?
I'm planning on a vacation to the US by this month end for a meeting and i suggest that we should fix a date on how we're going to see ourselves spending time together to really know each other very well more and more..
I shall call you on the phone to keep you inform immediately i arrive in the US.

It's really so cold here.. Bye for now and Pls always take care.. Hugs

Quote:

Hello my dear Elise,

Thou i know that the internet is not the right place to communicate but i am taking the courage to disclose this secret to you and i hope you will not let me down?
Well, I have got (175 kilos of 23 Carat gold bar) from a personal transaction and I have decided to use this fund for my retirement plans to settle in the US. Though I already contacted a gold dealer in China and he told me he has $US45,000 per kilo to purchase this business for now and I cannot ship it to the United States alone.
As a trusted and honest person like you, i would like you to secure this great resources of (175 kilos Gold bars) in your care pending to the dealer arrival to meet with you as a business partner on my behalf.
Note that this transaction demands the highest trust, security and confidentiality between us.
Moreover it is risk free in the sense that I have taken proper care of all formalities regarding this transaction. For your assistance and co-operation I have decided to give you 10% of the total money generated from it's sales and 5% mapped out for any miscellaneous expenses that we may occur during the process of transferring the resource to you.
As soon as the resources mentioned above is successfully transferred in to your position. I intend to use my own share to acquire estates and landed properties with your support.
On commencement, I wish this transaction will take only 48 hours to accomplish, please I need your urgent response so we can proceed positively.

For my own interest please treat confidential.

Thanks you in advance..

For More information about me read this site link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Rodriguez

Yours sincerely,
General David Rodriguez

Thought I'd try a Next Victim tactic to see where it would lead, if anywhere.

So this is what all the romancing was about? You only wanted a business partner? You could have saved yourself - and me - the time of feeding me all the bullshit.

I want no part of this. I'm seriously looking for a life partner and not a business partner. If this is all you wanted out of me, then GOODBYE

He was quiet for two weeks, then this.

Quote:
I wish we could have a live chat with a web cam to see ourselves before i shall arrive in the U.S.
I'm now back to Germany and i shall leave for Germany by tomorrow morning before i fly to Syria for an official meeting with the United Nations rescue team..
Well, i've got you always on my mind as a darling with regards to my retirement plans to settle down for a new life in Florida and i really look forward to meet with you on my arrival in the U.S.
As for the issue of the 175 kilos of gold bars, the dealer whom i've already contacted keeps calling my phone to know what the delay is all about and i really can't do this transaction on my own as a four-star army general commander..

Honestly, i've already made up mind for a serious relationship because i also admire you as woman of my kind and i pray we can have a good understanding of each ourselves because i promise you shall never regret your support..
Hugs and Kisses!!

How has the weather been there in Germany? How long do you have to be in Syria? I can imagine that it's a risky mission, to say the least.

I wish we could also chat via cam. I'm afraid though with your traveling and my older computer, it's not possible right now. I'm hoping to get a newer computer one of these days where I can add a webcam and have it work properly.

Is your retirement still planned for May? I can imagine that your kids will be so happy to have you home.

Do let me know when you've arrived back in Germany safe and sound.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I arrived here in Syria today and it's being so hot with the weather.. I'll be staying with the United Nations until this Sunday and i shall be flying to the republic of Ghana west Africa for other meetings by on Monday, thou it's really risky because of the terrorist activities going on around but i'm living under a total maximum protection here in Syria..

I also wish we could both have chance to chat live via cam and i suggest we can easily try a Yahoo messenger for a private chat together online. Regards to my retirement plans which i've already told you that i shall get these final approval documents to by sign by May before i shall leave the office and i;ve also been informed by my personal lawyer in the U.S who has already told me that the divorce documents are now ready for me to sign depending on my arrival back to the U.S.. I also know how my children are missing me so much with every activities as a father and i hope we both can really live together as one happy family in Florida, no matter our background differences..

But the issue there now is that i can't abandon these 175 kilos of 23 carats gold bar in the republic of Ghana where it has already been deposited with the United Nations Organization private vault for a delivery awaiting for the appointed beneficiary on my behalf with a urgent regards to my retirement plans of settling down with your special support to enable me begin a new life in Florida..

I've also confirmed what are the legal requirement for these 175 of gold to arrive successfully at your door step and i was informed that you are only demanded to get a (Gold License Export Certificate) with an approve (Power of Attorney) which must bear your name and house address, as the beneficiary on my behalf..

I promise i shall always keep inform with every of my activities from now on until we shall meet ourselves with a total confidence..

Waiting to hear from you soon with a perfect understanding more than lovers..

I figured I'd ignore the gold one more time before I "give in".

I only have a few minutes before I have to leave for work but I wanted to drop you a quick note. It's good to hear that you'll have so much protection around you in Syria. We hear so many reports of problems all around the region.

My old computer has started giving me problems so I've asked my son in law to build me a better one. I don't know when he'll get around to it but, when he does, I should be able to add yahoo messenger to it. Right now, I can download and install it, but my machine crashes when I open it. My son in law found out that it's a common problem with older computers such as mine. But, as soon as he gets me a new one and I get it installed, I'll let you know so that we can chat.

I don't know exactly what you mean by our background differences are, but I'm sure whatever you think they are, that we can work through them. I'm sure that you'll be glad to get the divorce behind you, as will your wife. Thankfully, I've never had to deal with one but I'm sure it's not easy. I'm sure that you've made everything fair with her.

Well, I hate to cut this short but I do have to get going. I have several meetings today to attend and hope to get off a bit early tonight so that I can do a few errands.

I wish you a wonderful weekend and stay safe!

ninakie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL we are onto the same guy. David Rodriguez

See here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=244876

I haven't spoken to him in a few days, I was really busy at work, will start again this weekend...

Let's eat him alive Razz

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting how he changes his MO...

Quote:
Good evening and how're is work today?

I'm glad to read your email with a kind understanding for ourselves and i hope that we can build up this relationship together as one family family. It's no problem with your cam, i just really hope that we can both work together as lovers and more as true partners because i'm so glad to know that i can start a new life again with a total rest of my mind after i get divorce....

Attached here is a recent photo of me and a Danish Ambassador. Please can you send me a copy of your international passport or a legal identity with your residential address to enable me present you in the republic of Ghana as the beneficiary to these 175 kilos of gold so that we can equally start a legal processing to get the gold deliver to you for the sales before my arrival to avoid any kind of rumor with regards to my current job position in Africa and retirement.

Hope to keep in touch with a regular communications and bye for now.. Hugs and kisses!!!

Wishing you a nice weekend..

I just wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend. It's very early here and I'm getting ready to go away for the weekend. Sometimes I just like to get into the car and drive and see the sights. It really refreshes the soul to do something like that. I take my camera with and stop and take pictures. I stay the night somewhere and come home Sunday evening. I have a few things packed and will be leaving after I have something to eat.

I hope you have a nice weekend!

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when baiters ignore lads attempt at getting information. You can almost feel the tension and frustration in their emails. Evil Lol

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But you have to give him an "A" for persistence.

Quote:
Thanks for your email and pls can you send me some of these pictures? I shall leave Syria for Ghana either by tomorrow or on Monday morning to attend some official meetings with the United Nations Organizations peace keeping committees.

It's evening hours here at the moment in Syria. Thou, i really wish we could be together with great moments as lovers soon and possible b'cos i've got you always on my mind every times as a darling..
I hope you got the picture which was attached to my email yesterday? I've been informed that the Power of Attorney and Gold Export License certificate will cost the sum of US$4,550 which shall be prepare with your full name and address before these gold can arrive safely at your door-step, as the beneficiary on my behalf.. Also i'm worried with the delay because the gold dealer whom i've already contacted before in China keeping sending me messages to know why the delay and i can't do these transaction myself alone, as a U.S army four-star general commander with a man of my position..

I'll be waiting to hear from you soon with a copy of your international passport or a legal identity card and address to proceed immediately without any delay in respect to my retirement plans..

Missing you with hugs and kisses. Have a nice weekend and pls take care..

Of course, Elise will ask about the princely sum for the power of attorney and other document... I'm sure, of course, a "U.S army four-star general commander with a man of my position" won't have that type of money on him. Laughing

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to wish you luck with your meetings in Ghana. I can imagine that you've already left for them.

As far as pictures of myself, as soon as I can scan some in, I'll send a few to you. My scanner seems to have broken and I need to get a new one.

Will you have time to do any sightseeing while you're in Ghana?

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sorry for a late responses to your email because i arrived here in Ghana today Monday morning and sorry i've been so very engaged..

I'll be so nice to take look at your recent pictures, no matter how i may be officially busy anywhere, it dosen't matter to me and i'll be waiting to hear from you you immediately that is done.
As for the issue of the gold transaction with regard to my retirement plans of buying a new house with your support in Florida, the gold dealer whom i have already contacted in China keeps sending me messages to know why the delay until this moment with the shipment, so please i will suggest that you obtain these legal required documents with your name and address, as the beneficiary on my behalf immediately you're able to send them these US$4,550 to carry out the shipment to your door-step to avoid any sort of attention on me, as a US army four-star general commander and i shall send you these gold deposit certificate together with the contact details to proceed..

Looking forward to your best cooperation with a kind support with hugs..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic