SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I suffered a loss today.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After being my pet since october my email to this one bounced back.

Lad was persistent to the end and tried to make me to travel to Burkina Faso along with the money. Come to think of it. This is the lad i mentioned last year who first wasnted me to travel to Holland and then decided that Russia would be better place to meet the diplomat/courier.

My pet wasn't even very good one despite providing several piggies as the scrip he was using was set on realy horrendous font.

I wonder if his email finaly got shut down or did he finaly got fed up and blocked me?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably his email was shutdown by a misguided baiter who hasn't read our reasoning for NOT shutting down free email accounts. I hate when that happens - but don't lose hope. Some lads copy the contact info of folks they think are about to pay ... so he might come back to you anyway (the sad flip side of this is that they can probably pick up where they left off with real victims as well - which is why shutting down their accounts does NO good).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try sending it again in the form of a reply to his last mail. Sometimes it bounces for unknown reasons but will go through later. If nothing else just wait for him to contact you again. It's worth at least two attempts on different days with each method.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
kuromaku
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lost a good one last night this way. Almost a shame especially since I was so close to a bank account.

United StatesTogoSenegalGhanaUnited KingdomRussiaMalaysiaTurkeyJapanBelgiumUkraineGermanySouth AfricaAustraliaSpainNew ZealandBeninUnited Arab EmiratesNigeriaIvory CoastSwitzerlandIrelandWelsh FlagHong KongcameroonFrance x135
Pimp my phone
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sad. I know the feeling as I lost my Fred L. after months and still miss him. haha. I keep thinking he may contact me again. I had offered so much hope to him of receiving the $750 he spent months trying to get.

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had quite a few cases recently where I sent an E-mail to a Lad and received a "Failed Permanently" message only to get a reply in a day or two.

Maybe wait a day or two and then go back through your bait and see if you don't have a second E-mail addy for the Knucklehead.
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as suggested earlier by NV i tried again with the lad and that message haven't bounced.

BTW. Does anyone undertand those flight schedules? I promised to be in Ouagadougou on friday evening and i need to give him the needed information. They suggested that i use Air France and fly there from France. I asked them what flight i should take but this is when email bounced.

Come to think of it. I need to ask them to provide the picture of the guy who is going to come pick me up, right?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
kuromaku
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a flight by Air France with transfers to KLM Cityhopper and Brussels Airlines that leaves from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris at 7:15am and arrives in Ouagadougou at 4:40pm on Friday. Total travel time is 10 hours and 15 minutes with two stops.

It's not the cheapest but it's the one that includes Air France.

United StatesTogoSenegalGhanaUnited KingdomRussiaMalaysiaTurkeyJapanBelgiumUkraineGermanySouth AfricaAustraliaSpainNew ZealandBeninUnited Arab EmiratesNigeriaIvory CoastSwitzerlandIrelandWelsh FlagHong KongcameroonFrance x135
Pimp my phone
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like flights with multiple layovers when "meeting" a lad. They have more potential for something to go wrong. Laughing

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even better if the flight arrives in the very early hours of the morning and the lad agrees to meet you at the airport.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or even better - multiple stopovers and an ungodly hour of the night/morning to arrive in the same booking Evil or Very Mad .

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to Safari Issaka Hassan by making sure I had a connection in Niamey and of course I missed my connecting flight and needed him to come and get me. Of course I drank the water and didn't know that I shouldn't and became sick with dysentery and was holed up in a local hotel for a week. He didn't come get me so I told him to get lost and flew back home.

And yes, you need a photo of the person who will be picking you up and he must be holding a sign with your name on it easily readable.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^especially if your name is Ima Dick or similar

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just remembered something else too. You will need an Entry Visa to get into Burkina Faso. You will need to get it before you fly. You can check up the details concerning them by Google search of their website if I remember correctly.
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used the link they gave me. The flight they suggested was from Montreal for some reason but i figured it out how to use it a bit.

The kicker is that i left in a hurry to catch the plane so what i didn't realize is that the flight i choose was for next weeks friday. Not that i have the visa either.

Sand Timer Subject "AM".
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic