SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I have a safari here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Da Dollah Choppa
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked up B@rrister J0hnson $mith in my spam email. He claimed to work for the Bank of Nigeria. Apparently I had the right to 1.2 million USD. Sent the lad the classic “Oh my god, is this for real?!?!”-emails and the bait was on. The only thing I had to do before receiving my money was to transfer 250 USD. After a few emails we transited to mostly sms, some google-chatting but also a few calls where he called my UK number that redirects and costs a fortune. During the bait I have never called him so he has paid for everything.

When I bait I usually make it clear for the lad early on that firstly, there is no MG or WU office where the character lives (that’s true) and secondly my financial advisers strongly recommend against using it. So I got his account details (sent from the lads "accountant") and reported it, then sent him a fake print screen from my internet bank showing the transfer receipt. A few days later the lad called me about six times (I didn’t answer any of them) and then sent me this sms:
Quote:
Sir, I have lost the codes to my bank so please call your bank and stop the transfer

It’s always a pleasure to see that the bank account reporting works!

Somewhere here the lad said that I now also had to pay some taxes and the amount I had to pay increased to 2500 USD.

Got another account that went through the same process but this time I told the lad that the money bounced and that my bank said it’s because the account has been flagged for fraud, but the good thing is that I will be in Cotonou next week on business. I wasn't sure if it would work but the lad aggread to travel.

In order to make the lad understand that he needs to call me from another number so that I could confirm the safari I told him that I was going to embezzle the money from my boss and say that I was robbed. Therefore I can’t have the same number calling me from both Nigeria and Benin.

The day came and I had two missed calls from different Benin numbers when I took lunch during a conference I attended in real life. Called the numbers back and one of them led to a hotel. After a while I got this email:
Quote:
Att: My baiting character

Please answer me, I am in Cotonou now and I have done as you asked, I called you from several landlines both from a hotel and from a payphone.
Please answer me so we can make this transaction. We will both be winners here so please don't fool me. Remember that you will get the 1,200,000 USD within 2h from that I get the money.

Since he uses Gmail I didn't have enough evidence yet to claim it a safari. I sent him another email and asked him to call me later the same night, sadly the conference I was attending went into the evening so I missed this call again. This time it was a Beninian mobile phone.

Realizing that he was probably going home I sent him an email trying to get him to S@fari H0tel Parakou. To sweeten the deal I hold a large carrot in his face (offering him more money for the hassle). Apparently he was thinking about taking this trip since he sent this email to the SH-email:
Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam

Your investor Sir Johannes told me that I have a booking for next night at your hotel in Parakou. Do I have a reservation there or not because I have already traveled to Cotonou for no reason at all and I do not like getting fooled.

Can you please call back to me if I have a reservation and if it has been paid for in advance.

I await your reply

Your Barrister in service,

Sadly I did the stupid mistake of not contacting The Monsignor to tell him that I had a lad that may call or email so no answer was sent in time. The lad then probably went home to Lagos that night or the morning after because I received this email the next morning:
Quote:
Fuck U lier and evil prankster… first you tell me to come to cotonou but you are not here, suddenly you are in parakou. You just wants to play with me, do you think I am a fool?! listen, never contact me again or I will feed your balls to pigs!

remember that good punishes people like you!

Three days after the lad had emailed the S@fari H0tel, The Monsignor sent an answer to the lad. The lad later sent this respons:
Quote:
Mr or sir Johannes or what ever he calls him self is a fool and a poor man and I feel sorry for u that has to have him as your boss.

Your Barrister in service,

When i a few days later tried to get the lad to send receipts of his trip I got this answer:
Quote:
FUCK U! you will die poor man

Sadly since I never was able to pick-up the phone and since he is using Gmail I'm not sure if I can claim this as a safari or not (maybe you more experienced can give me a hand here?). It feels like everything points to that he traveled though:
*Several calls from different Benin numbers including one hotel
*The angry emails that gets less and less well writen according to the anger level of the lad
*The fact that he contacted a third part (the S@fari H0tel)

But anyway it was really great to cause some lad-pain and I have had a ton of fun. My plan now is to countinue baiting him but with another character since he is quite fun. This has also been a nice experience and I've learnd a lot that will come handy in the future.

Huge thanks to my mentor Capone and to Dr Mike for good advice and to The Monsignor for offering the S@fari H0tel service.

Safari x2 Ghana to Lomé, Ghana to Ouagadougou - "I fail all the time" - Mr K@ato - With Capone
Safari x4 Lagos to Cotonou, Lagos to Toffo, Lagos to Bohicon, Lagos to SH Accra - Mr Ke1vin

"I will come home to u and FUCK YOR WIFE AND YOR DOG!" - DR @NTH0NY ESEH aka Zoophilia-lad

Last edited by Da Dollah Choppa on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allow me to give my mentee a standing OVATION. I defer to experts, but I think the calls are sufficient evidence for a pith.

I think it's important to see that a safari can be accomplished by baiters with less experience than our experts. And please note-I don't have one yet!

Choppah- clapping clapping clapping

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Verifiable or not (and I concur that it is), that's some spectacular lad annoyance right there! Marvelous work!

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting!
He seems very fraudsterated.
Laughing
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Work! I think you've made your Mentor very proud!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Choppa! Congratulations on the safari. It's obvious from the pissed off tone of that last mail that he made the trip.

Your mentor is proud!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FUCK U! you will die poor man

That just gave me warm fuzzy feelings knowing he was so pissed of that those were the only words he could muster! Evil Lol Can you see his frustration?

I think it's a safari, too! But that has to be decided by the powers that be.

Even though he used a Gmail account, does SH server logs show an IP that could have been used by your lad when he browsed the site?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey

Last edited by Some Buddy At Home on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! He must have travelled to get that pissed off, huh? If he didn't he would still be attempting to get some $$ and would be making excuses. As a newbie I admire the safari's. So impressed!

I am just about to attempt to pull one off. I have a trusting lad who seems like he might be ready to travel.

Stay tuned!

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! I'm a bit jealous. I hope I can cause that level of lad pain some day. You also got some good sig-worthy quotes in his rant.

Quote:

Fuck U lier and evil prankster… never contact me again or I will feed your balls to pigs!

I just love that last part! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like a Safari to me! Congratulations! I know your mentor is proud of your accomplishment!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! I also concur that this is likely a successful safari. Lads don't generally get that peeved unless they actually travel.

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely sounds like a safari to me. If nothing else, the lad rage is worth it.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari, sagoodi!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to a work well done! clapping clapping clapping

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work Choppah!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the con census is-you have a pith! Wear it well!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see a pith in your siggy! YAY!!!! Pith and a lad rage sig line - success on so many levels! Evil Lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My humble opinion is that the calls you received but were not able to answer prove he actually traveled. Congratulations!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic