SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dave aka Lummie Silver

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=79651

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/dave406

Quote:
Hi beauty,
How are you today and what have you been up to?
Am David 45yrs single from the Usa. Am new to this dating site and to online dating and am looking out for the real woman to be the love of my life.
I checked out your profile looking so matured and inviting so i decided to write to you to know if we are looking for same thing.
If yes, then i hope to read back from you in my personal email at [email protected]
or add up on yahoo messenger with the same yahoo id
Have a nice and lovely day.
Thanks.

I saw your profile and wanted to make sure you are in the US before I fall in love with you
LOL

Anyway, here's my pics, hope to hear from you soon

Oh, I'm Roxy and I'm 48 no husband only 2 kids.

Quote:
From Lummie Silver

Hi Roxy,
Am David Michael, I am from Baltimore city Usa, presently in Eastern Europe Lithuania, i deal with Jewelry Supply. I work as a professional Offshore Gemologist Into Buying and selling of jewelry/Gemstones. And sometimes work as a contractor offshore in Mining, I have reviewed your profile and i found you very interesting picture you have here. I am looking for a long lasting relationship based on trust in the future
I am new here on this dating site thing, base on the nature of my job i am quite busy, but with good arrangement we can make all happen.

I believe we can blend all together, by first getting to know each other and let see how it goes, I am a very libra to all situations and reliable young man, with good sense of humor, 6.1ft tall and athletic in nature, i love to work-out in the gym, also for morning excerses just to keep fit.. I believe you can tell me more about you..

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards

Hi David Michael,
Very nice to meet you!
I'm from Camden New Jersey, kind of close to Baltimore City. I have never been to Lithuania before, it sounds exciting.
I understand there are many people who do both jewelry surply and contractor specificaly offshore in Mining.
I bet you have a lot of friends with the same background.

Well I run a bar, it's a great little place. I am not married...yet...LOL. I love to eat and would love to find someone to have dinner with.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply i have been out of a relationship after the sudden death of my fiance during child delivery,I suffered heartbreak because i was broken into pieces with the lost of my love once, and ever since I decided not to go into a relationship. Until my pains are heal and i tried to get into relationship last 2years but the woman and i was not having same directions of thought, that didn't work out good,i just started online dating, and your profile caught my interest, I am so happy and grateful for all , but i need you to give me the time and chance to get to explore mutual relationship with you that will lead to something great and lasting.

I feel I should try to meet that special someone out there who could really be the one for me which is why I am on this site now i have found you. I need to know more about you, the privilege is mine to explore with you and get to understand you. I want someone that will be sincere to me as I hate being lied to.okay I like doing a lot of things for fun like watching movies,listening to music, spending time with that special someone and more like my work line which gives me an opportunity to do a lot of things. Well My Job is to buy and sell Jewelry/Gem stone and also Antiques. I travel just to get suitable Gem stones/ jewelry to sell, which are well marketed in the UK/US./ASIA. I am looking forward to reading back from you soon.
Best regard.

Hello again!

Wow, so sorry your fiance died during child delivery. It is so very common. Terrible shame.
I had a fiance once too. He had a testicular explosion while we were attempting to conceive a child.
He later died of heart failure.

I hate being lied to too! We have a lot in common. I like fun and movies and music too!

Do you have a website where you sell your jewelry/gem stone and/or antiques?
It sounds so glamorous!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi baby,
How are you today and how was your night?
Hope you are having good sales today. I am sorry about your fiance too.
I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. First thing, i would like to make you understand that i am serious about my intentions, in meeting and getting to enclose mutual relationship with you, that will be profitable and splendid..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in your experience. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential..

As for me age is not important all i care about is your heart feelings, believe me. I have also had the opportunity to travel around and i have seen a lot of ladies but i need the special one, someone who is willing to love and be loved.

hope to hear from u soonest.

Quote:

Hi Roxy,
How are you today? I have been waiting to read back from you but i guess you have been much busy. I hope to read from you soon.
Have a good day.

Hi!

So sorry for the delay! My internet wasn't working and I had to wait for Comcastiq to come out to fix it.
I sure did miss your emails!
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Roxy,
Good morning, how are you today and how was your night? It feels so good to read back from you.....I thought you left me already, maybe you found another man and you lost interest in me already....hehehe.
So whats good with you? what have you been up to? Are you making progress and much interest in sales.
So will you have to keep waiting for comcastiq before i read back from you?
I hope to keep exchanging messages with you each day so we can know much about each other........
Am so interested in you Roxy, maybe i could leave this place to come straight to you.
Waiting to read back from you. And i hope you are thinking of me as much as i do of you here.
Have a nice and lovely day sweetheart.
Hugs and kisses with much Love.

Hi!
Oh I wouldn't leave you for another man! That's silly!
I've been doing ok, hope you are too!
Comcastiq fixed my internet so I'll be able to see your messages and write to you again.
Do tell me how your day is going. I miss you!
Roxy
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That 2 timer! He's stuck in Customs because that darned old MoneyGram didn't work. He's a charmer. He's flying into Chicago in a week if Roxy wants to fly out of Newark to meet him and duke it out with Olivia to see who gets him Laughing

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooo
That cheater will pay!
Oh yes he will!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi sweetheart,
How are you doing and how was your night? It feels good to read back from you. My day is going on fine, and yours? I have just been busy with work, but rounding up things now.

It's always good to hear from you, thanks for finding time to send me a mail . I am just so happy that i want to express my desire to build this special friendship with you that will allow my dream of having that special one become a reality ,it is nice to know you were thinking about me i was also thinking about you as well . I am sending you these messages for a couple of reasons. First of all because I want them to express my seriousness and desire to build a special friendship with you that is built on understanding, communication, respect, passion, morals & values, spirituality, loyalty and unconditional love Second of all these message I am sending you represent everything that makes up my heart and soul, which is love, passion and romance!. In me you are going to find a man that is blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for allowing me to express myself and I want to end this letter on the above thoughts. I wish for my sake that my thoughts and feelings could become reality, but what I have expressed to you is very honest, sincere, and comes from the deepest depths of my heart and soul. I know this is not the type of letter you were expecting, but it is a letter expressing exactly what I am feeling at this very moment and why I am feeling what I am. I have many things I do want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul. I am really interested in learning about your thoughts, feelings, experiences, fantasies, and anything else you would like to share with me. My heart, my soul is all here for you even if it has to be in a friendship. I look forward to hearing from you soon!.

YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO BE IN FOR A BIG BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE AS YOU GET TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND ME AS MY WORDS MEAN NOTHING COMPARED TO MY ACTIONS!

Wow, I feel like you are very special. I love all your words. They flow over me like wisps of smoke like from a fire in a burn barrel. Can you ride the rainbow. I so treasure all your words and stuff, as they are important to my reading of them and to my responding to them as they sit there on the computer screen aching for some attention or something like that. I'm looking over your email looking for any questions you may have asked me but I see none and that is just lovely.

I JUST LOVE SURPRISES BUT I BET MINE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Miss you.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi darling,
How are you today and how was your night? It feels so good to read back from you. Thanks for taking time out to reply me dear and am highly grateful for that. So please tell me do you find me attractive to you in any way? Do you think this can work out between us?
I hope to read back from you later.
Have a nice and lovely evening.
Kisses.

Of course I find you attractive!
You are tall, dark and hansome!
You are every girl's dream, especially mine!
I hope we are able to work this out.
I miss you!
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi sweetheart,
It feels good to read back from you. Hope you had a cool night rest. Let me tell you a bit about me......Once I love a lady, I do for real, am one woman man. I am really willing to explore and have a good relationship with you which would last for ever. I have always dream of when I would have my wife and kids around me and we live together as one happy family. So are you willing to give me a kid? I am so willing to do a big marriage with you if you would love me and only me for real......I want no man to share my lady with me, I want to be her king.
I am a hard working man and I make a lot not just for myself but to satisfy my wife once I have a wife.....i wont allow my wife to lack anything good, I will always satisfy my wife with all good things of life and I need a lady to love me for real and be committed to me in all ways. This is why it's so hard to bear the loss of my late fiance but I know God will provide me with another real good woman who would love me for real all through my life.....Will you be that woman for me Roxy?
I hope to read back from you soon.
Have a nice and lovely day baby.
Love.

Hi!
I had a cool night rest, thank you. I hope you did too.
I'm pretty sure my ovaries are all dried up and I may not be able to give you a kid, but we can practice all night long if you want.
I hope you have a nice day.

Love,
Roxy
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you didn't forget me already.

Quote:
Hi sweetheart,
How are you today and how was your night? I didn't forget you dear, just that I have been having issues with work here and running into little problems. You are always on my mind Roxy and I keep thinking about you, hope you feel the same about me too?
I hope to read back from you soon darling, and I will reply you as soon as I get your message.
I miss exchanging messages with you so much baby.
Much love from David.

Quote:
Hi Darling,
How are you today and how was your night? I hope you are having a lovely day and am wishing you a nice week ahead.
Best regard.

Hello,

I am sorry I lost my internet. I have missed your emails.
How are you? I hope you are well!
I'm fine too.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi darling,
I got your message about not being able to give me a child, but that wont be a problem, we can always talk about that when i come to you and we can adopt a child when you come living with me and we start a couple living as a married couple.
I am really willing to have you to myself Roxy, you already know am so much interested in you. I have been busy at work and ran into some little problems at work, but am good now so we can communicate everyday baby.
You will always read back from me as from today baby.
But i will no more log on to this email address since i always receive messages from some foreign ladies on the dating site. I set up a new email just to exchange messages with you, and it will only be for you and i till we meet and we wont have to exchange messages again but we will be together for real. I will send you a message with the new email address now, and i hope to read your reply in the new mail address and not on here.
I will always reply you when i get your message baby.
Thanks so much.
Hugs and kisses.

Quote:

Hi darling,
Here is the new email i set up just for you and i.
You are always on my mind baby and i hope to read back from you soon.
Hugs and kisses.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey baby,
How are you doing today and how was your night?
Yes i am happy to read back from you soon and yet i have been waiting to read back from you in the new address. So what have you been up to dear?
How has work been and how is everything with you? I am willing to come to you right from here baby or you want me to go home in Baltimore and you would come for a visit..........
Which one do you prefer most baby? I hope to read back from you in the new address and i would reply once i get your message.
Have a lovely evening darling.
Much love from your baby David

My love, Your new email address doesn't work. It came back that mail was undeliverable.

I would love to visit you at Baltimorre!!!! When sounds good?
I can't wait! I'm so excited!
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I hope you push him so hard he gives you a lovely rant like me. Drive him crazy!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello baby,
How are you today and how have you been? Its ok if the new email address does not work out, we can continue on here for now since we are going to be together soon.
Yes baby i would like you to come visit me in my house and when we live together for some time then you can conclude if you would marry me because i am willing to have a lovely marriage with you and we can live together for ever as a happy family.
Baby please send me a new picture of you, i wanna keep looking at your picture till we see.
But baby like i told you i am facing some hard times here in Lithuania, and now i got my Dad's friend who is willing to help me out and he would like to send me some money in the states and since am not there for now, can you get the money for me and you send to me here to fix all i wanna do, you will also take some money for yourself baby. Once am done here, i would go home in Baltimore and you will come home to me.
My Dad's friend is such a busy man, so he hardly find time to go to the bank, all he would just do is call his bank account manager and tell him to send the money into your account. All he would need is your account details to send it into. So baby please email me back soon with the details so he could send the money within this week.
Thanks so much baby.
I love you so much and i cant wait to be with you.
Much love from your baby David.

He wants a mule!

Arsehole!

Sweetie, I don't understand.
You need an account?
Don't you have an account?

Well here's my picture again.
Send me more of you, I miss you!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi darling,
It feels so good to read back from you and am so in love with what i saw in your picture, i really cant wait to be with you and we spend the rest of our lives together as one for ever.
These are more of my pics only for your eyes too, and i hope you love what you see.
Baby i have a account in the states, but now that i am in Lithuania, if any money is sent into my account now, i cant get it out till i get back to Baltimore. And i need money to finish up here.
So if money is sent to your account, you can get it for me there and send some to me here to finish with my job. and you can keep some for yourself too, if you wanna buy anything and for you to have some money for flight to me when am back home.
This is why i need your account details baby please email it to me, i will give my dad's friend the details and he would send me money into your account.
Have a great day baby.
I love you so much.

My night was lovely, thanks for asking!
How was yours? How I wish you were here already. I miss you.
Thanks for your pictures! You are very handsome! But you know that already.

My love, I asked my bank manager about that and he said that it is a bad idea.
You should open an account for yourself and have him send you a bank transfer.
My banker explained it to me.

How is Lilthuania today? I hope not too cold. Do you go fishing there? I sounds nice.

Miss you!
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hee haw! Trying to turn you into a money mule. RRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bitch ain't no mule!

Quote:
Hi darling,
Good to know that you had a lovely night. My night was bad because i have been thinking so bad and i could not sleep. Baby please take your time to read this my message....
Let me tell you the problem i am having here.
Any country i go to trade, i always get their government authorization before i start trading there. I got that immediately i got here, but i got faked, i paid an individual to get the authorization for me but he got me fake, but i didnt know.
And on my last distribution when i was almost done with my work here, i got stopped by the customs, they asked for my authorization to trade in the country since they saw that i am not from their country.
I gave it to them and they got me arrested, telling me i have been on illegal trade in their country.
They took my passport with them and seized all my gems. I got a lawyer, later they released me and they told me to get the original authorization which costs $1500 which i already paid immediately i entered the country and they got me faked.
And the court asked me to pay another $1500 for illegal trafficking.
all they money i have been making here, i do send to my account in the states so i was not having enough money on me here again.
I paid for the original authorization with the money i had on me, my friend from Costa rica sent me $500 because he was not having enough money on him, he spent almost all he had on his business too. So now i am in need of another $1000 to complete the money and pay the court.
Once i do that, they would release my passport and my goods and then i could go back home in Baltimore.
I told my Dad's friend about that and he told me he can only transfer some money into my account, he cant be chanced to send me money through western union or any money transfer because he is always busy.
Now baby, if he send the money to my account, there is no way i can get it if i dont go back to the states. And i need money here now, there is no way i can go to the states when the immigration here seized my passport.
Baby do you understand???
This is why i need your account, but since your bank manager told you not to do that, can you please do me another favour?
Can you just open another local account around you and give me the details and let my dad's friend send me the money into the new account and you get the money out for me. He would just forward the details to his bank manager and they would transfer the money into the account. Since he is a busy man, he wont even have the chance to to to the bank, all he would do is just to call the manager.
Can you please do that for me baby?
Or please borrow me the $1000 and let me just pay the court and get my passport and my gems back.
I will send you the money back immediately i get to the states or you can collect it when you come see me in Baltimore.
and i promise i will give you much more than the 1000.
There is no way i can open an account here, this is not my country, i cant open an account in a foreign country since am not a citizen of this country.
Baby please help me out with either of these two options. You open a local account so he can send money into it or you borrow me the 1000.
I will for ever be grateful to you baby please help me out and dont let me go to jail here. The court already gave me an altimatum to pay the money.
I hope to read back from you soon baby.

Ohhh, an 'altimatum'!!!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness! Are they going to put you in jail? Oh this is bad! Very bad!
We are going to have to do something but I can't let my account be used.
You can borrow money from me, but I cannot accept money from a stranger into my account.
The bank manager told me it was a very bad idea.

Quote:
Hi darling,
Yes they will not hesitate to put me in jail if I don't pay the money. The court stated I must pay before February 14th which is this Friday or I will be jailed. My altimatum is too short but i don't blame the court i blame the idiot that got me fake. This is very bad!

Since you decided to borrow me the 1000, we have to find a fast way to get it here before friday 14th. I thought about the fastest way it can get here throughout the night, i could not sleep. I don't have my pasport with me coz the court seized it so i won't run, that means i can't accept westernunion or moneygram too coz i have no ID to pickup. I think moneyp** will be our best option. You will buy moneyp** at any Wal-Mart store near you and send me the 14 digits at the back of the card. How soon can you get this done for me? I would have preferred my dad's friend to transfer to your account which will be faster and safer but since your bank manager is against it I can only wait for your help.
I hope to read back from you as soon as possible baby.
Much love from your baby David

Off to drink.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

moneyp** is their new go to. And what a racket that is. People put money on the card and it's gone. Lots of lawsuits.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed that too. Quite a few ask for MP first, before WU/MG. Need to pull up some links on why to NOT do money pak. Perhaps, much like WU/MG, it's used by criminals with out safeguards in place, not to mention it's not insured. Who in their right mind would send over $50.00 electronically with no encryption or guarantees?

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
baitsmotel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why don't you suggest going to Baltimore and he can give you his account number and routing number to get the money?Obviously you wouldn't or couldn't but it gives another stall to suggest it to him
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Let's see what happens when I suggest it...

I've seemed to make quite the smarmie on my bank manager,I'll ask him about it. He's smart with money...well, he'd have to be since he works at a bank.

Must take my night medicines now. I love you.

Quote:
You mean you can't buy the moneyp** unless your bank manager approves? Am a little confused here please explain better. It sounds like you cannot do anything except your bank manager approves? I just have 2days to pay the court, if you will help it has to be tomorrow. I hope you understand my plight?
Have a lovely night. I love you most.

Darling,
Since I've got to tap into my trust fund, the bank manager trust fund manager has to approve any money that isn't normal.
My bills are all paid from my trust fund, they are automatically approved.
When I need more, I go to the bank manager. Don't you understand trust funds? Mine is set up with the bank controlling it.
When was the last time you were in the states?
Well when I first approached the bank manager about me getting money and then sending it to you he told me he thought you
were just a scammer and now he looks at me like I am some sort of fool.

Baby, you'll never guess what, I'm going to Baltimore!
Have your dad's friend send you the money to your account in Baltimore, I'll pick it up for you!

Isn't that great!!!
I love you!!!!

Quote:

Hi darling,
How are you today and how was your night? Hope you are having a good time.... I have been waiting to read back from you dear, but nothing yet. I guess you have been much busy, but baby please put me into consideration.
Are you willing to help me or you wanna leave me here?
Please let me read back from you soon.
Much love from your baby.

Quote:
Hi darling,
How are you today and how was your night? Now it seems you don't wanna talk to me no more or you are much busy. Please let me read back from you soon so I can know if you are really willing to help me out or not.
Thanks so much.
Best regards.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been writing to you every day and you never read my email or reply to me.
Why are you not answering any of my emails? Only today I get a reply.
I'm very upset about that.

Quote:

Am upset about you believing your banker and insulting me by saying I am a scam. This was why I decided not to mail you again. If I never asked you for help you wouldn't have hurt my feelings. A friend indeed is a friend in need, I thought we were more than friends but your letter to me says otherwise.
You should follow your heart and not the bank manager, is the bank manager married or in a serious relationship? I doubt if he/she ever fall in love. Coming in between us destroying what we had but you were so gullible. I don't blame you though. You are free to believe whatever you like, it is your choice.
I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's day. Have a great weekend.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's okay for you to be gullible to his words, but not the bank manager? Rolling Eyes Shouldn't he be in jail? (I thought if he didn't pay what he had to pay by the 14th, he would be in jail )

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't ask him about that, I decided to go with this:

Valentines day was yesterday.
You failed to write me words of love.
You are a horrible boyfriend. Is this how you will behave when we get married?
I am very pissed on at you!
Very

Little boy writes:

Quote:
That's all you have to say?! All you care about is Valentine's letter? After all I said, i don't think you love me just pretence. Am not here for games stop playing games am grown for that. Thank you for showing me who you are.take care

I'm currently attempting to get a full on rant. Hope to make progress.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic