SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Props to loualsindor!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing with a recovery lad for a couple of weeks now. I got him to send two piggies, spend hours trying to call my character, and tell her he loves her. I was running out of ideas.

The Evil Attorney(TM) baits have always been some of the favorites, so I borrowed the modality to try on my lad. I was getting tired of him anyway, so it was win-win if he dropped me or took the bait. My character gave the WU money to her Evil Trust Fund Manager to send (because she's not allowed to do it).

He went for it. Sometimes I can't believe how predictable the lads are! First he denied, then he tried to email my character, and then he gave in. Unbelievable.

loualsindor, you're a genius. When I post it, the bait will be dedicated to you Very Happy

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my best Burt Lahr, "Shucks folks, I'm speechless."

Congrats on taking it to the level of dementia the lads deserve. I can't wait to see it!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ay yi. He was too stupid to understand what I was trying to explain to him.

First, after I explained I wanted his help getting her trust fund, he thought I was going to intercept my character's reimbursement, so he asked me to send the bank transfer fee.

Then, when I explained (again, using small words) I wanted his help getting her trust fund, he said he needed to hire a lawyer to draw up the proper paperwork, and could I please send the fee?

Finally, when I explained (using a few choice names and even smaller words) that I WANTED HIS HELP GETTING HER TRUST FUND, he told me he would need a bank transfer fee. I have no idea why this time.

So we're merrily exchanging insults right now. He still believes my original character is real, and I'm hoping he'll call her and explain things in a week or two. Then she can plot against the Evil Trust Fund Manager with the kindly lad and perchance escape from his clutches to somewhere safe, like Nigeria. Very Happy

Ghana

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again

***Pimp Your Ride***
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, getting over the "send me the fee and we can move on" hump is always the first real obstacle.

I can usually pound the lad into submission with one or more of these:

- I'm not going to trouble myself with such an insignificant amount. I'll send to you when there are thousands of dollars.
- I have control of this situation and you have no choice.
- Are you stupid enough to sacrifice untold riches for a few lousy dollars?
- If you're not smart enough to understand and profit from this plan, pass this on to someone who is. Moron.
- Fine, if you want to be an idiot about this there are plenty of scammers sitting right in the cafe with and thousands more in others. I'll just swap this over to one of them and they can have YOUR money.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips! I've tried them all at this point, and stupid lad is still stupid. His latest attempt is forwarding all the financial adviser's messages to my character every 10 minutes, alternating with threats about the FBI and curses from God.

He's a keeper.

Ghana

***Pimp Your Ride***
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic