SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Senegalese Pig Farm - Formerly Malt'O Meal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to try these:

Mercy:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=243014

Janet:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=242747

Sonia: Bounced
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=242678

Amelia:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=241889

ETA:
Sylvia:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=241888

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another account off of Emily without asking. Someone must have noticed a problem with their first account! Laughing Thanks Alan!

Quote:
ATTENTION MR. Andy Stitzer, I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO RECEIVE A MAIL FROM YOU CONCERNING THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY TO ME, BUT TO MY GRATED SUP-RISE YOU SEND ME A MAIL DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY THAT THE ACCOUNT I GAVE TO YOU THAT YOUR BANK SAID TO YOU THAT THE ACCOUNT IS BOUNCED BACK I WONDER WHY.

MR. Andy Stitzer, I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT ALL THE PAPER WORK IS READY AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY OVER FIVE DAYS TILL NOW BUT YOU ARE NOT SENDING ANY EMAIL TO TELL ME ANYTHING SINCE THAT TIME, BUT ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU IS THIS I AM NOT FORCING YOU FOR ANYTHING JUST TO DO THE WORK YOU ASK ME TO DO THAT IS ALL, AND BECAUSE OF THE CRY OF THAT INNOCENT GIRL I CHOOSE TO HELP HER AND YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS DOCUMENTS IS READY AND SIGN BY THE CHIEF JUDGE AND YOU ARE NOT TELL ME ANYTHING TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE SEROUS WITH THIS DOCUMENTS.

I am here by apologies for the account disappointed which your bank made it known to you, be inform that the attachment is my chambers international bank account, kindly advice your bank to make the transfer through my chambers international bank account, and after the send the money to me they should send the payment slip to you and then you forward it to me so that i will go to the bank and cash it i am waiting to hear from you thanks for your understanding.

Piggies = 8

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The strategy to ask another account or the background check both rejected. Probably let Vic move to Shanghai then being chased by China secret agent:p

Quote:

May the peace of the almighty God be with you my dear.i want to acknowledge you regarding what you were stated in your last letter. first i do gave you the information of the western union money transfer you rejected it and requested for account which i do also fortify to you. still yet you are not convince listen for a proper clarification if really you know that you are not willing to help miss Vanessa kindly tell her that you don't want to than for her to be thinking crying and disturbing me asking me if i have heard from you or not.listen i have been with my secretary for the past ten good years he can not involved himself in any thing criminal act holy marry.Vanessa is an orphan reside here in this refugee camp if you want to see her face to face by yourself i will advise you to come than here in this country Senegal to see her by yourself.look i am a man of God if you can not trust me definitely know how i will trust you by releasing miss Vanessa
to you.if you are very serious in helping her i will advise you to make the payment with information i gave to you.thanks may the peace of the almighty God be with you.sign the Rev father Gabriel Monkalo.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wanting money V.S. Baiter wanting piggy, last part with Vanessa

Quote:
Vanessa to Vic

Tears of hope my darling honey please i really need your help,please if really you want to help me as you promise please send me the money through the western union money transfer.regarding what you were saying if western union agency is not good in sending or receiving money the government could have closed it for long in every country,honey true love is all about trust and understanding you know that i can not open an account of my own over here without my international passport and my freedom papers;please send the money to me through the western;honestly i am really really suffering over here in this camp please be sincere to me i don't want to die here please help me don't let me die here in this camp i beg you in the name of God.yours waiting crying love Vanessa,

Quote:
Vic to Vanessa
Dear Pretty Vanessa

Please don't cry. But I really do not use Western Union. This will damage my face, so that when you come over here then you will have bad names too, as wife of a man who uses terrorist and scammer's fund transfer system, or some may even call you the wife of scammer or terrorists. Will you be happy with that, if I send you money from the Western Union? I might lose my job. Then I can not make you happy here in Hong Kong. If you have someone help you on bank account there, please get bank account, so that I will be able to help you.

Regards

Vic

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic