SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

godwinashanti NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/godwinashanti

Quote:
godwinashanti Profile: self presentations
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 4" (163 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Unicef
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? Occasionally
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i have heard many romantic stories about true love and with amazing happy ends and i wonder why all that fairy tales usually happen in others lives and never in mine
possibly i should realize my dream more definitely and clearly for myself
i don�??t feel like being too na�ve but i still believe in true love and faithful relationship
i respect strong family values and my concept of happiness is really simple. i dream to meet that very woman who will be my stable partner
caring friend and passionate lover. i hope he will be loyal
responsible and strong enough to support me and us. no i am not looking for perfect one because nobody is perfect and me too. i don�??t have any extraordinary expectations about my woman. how could i know that she is mine person
it is very easy. when you get that particular feeling of peace and harmony
like you finally come to the end of your long trip and find your sweet home place
just know
this person is yours.

Quote:

About Me
I am not a great expert in self advertising and self presentations. My close people usually say I am very cheerful, active and dynamic person, full of energy and good ideas. I follow positive life concept and I believe that positive view on things helps us to overcome difficulties. I am hard working and very purposeful man, usually I am oriented to the highest result I could only get. I can�??t stand false and hypocrisy, no dramas, please. (he messaged the wrong baiter if he wants no dramas) Life is too short to waste it for bad relationships and wrong people. You know, each of us is usually considered to be very particular and unique person and it depends only on the meaning you usually find in these words. To be mostly objective I should say that I could hardly demonstrate any outstanding talents or skills. I believe that life is in the smallest details and we need to see and to open that simple way to be happy. I usually devote to my daughter, she is the main essence of my life.

PM on FMF:

Quote:
Hello Pretty,

I saw your profile and your pic and i will love to know you better.i have just resigned from work in United State Of America where i have been working with UNICEF and i am planning to relocate over to a new Country for an investment, and i will like to meet you in person and hoping to have a good start of relationship with you, as i am looking for a life time partner and a companion, i hope you will be good and faithful to me.Pls reply back and forward your email address so i could add u on my messenger for instant chat for better understanding. My name is Patrick..I have a Daughter by name Lisa and she is 12 years old..My wife is late about three years back.I am currently in London on business trip.I look forward to hearing from you soon.You cant write back to me through my private email address:
[email protected]
Yours Patrick.

Feel free to bait him, he messaged all my accounts with that.

Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I wanted to make sure your email address works.

Roxy

Quote:
Dear Roxy,
Thanks for the respond to my message the confirming of my private e-mail address I am so exited of receive this mail from you your profile really caught my intention i will like to know more about you ,
Patrick

I'm so glad you got my email.

As you know from my profile I am 55 years old, divorced with 2 grown children. They live in Iowa and are married. I have one grandbaby and another on the way.
I recently retired from my job at the designer tampon factory. I live in Maine now and am enjoying retirement. I am going on a carribean cruise next month and am very excited about that. I've never gone on a cruise before.

So tell me about yourself. What do you do for fun?

Roxy
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost feel sorry for this lad. Almost. Wink

I like how he said "My close people..." Laughing mmmmkay

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come to Momma!

I won't let those nasty baiters hurt you!

Without joining in!

Thank you for the email

Shona
18:00 (0 minutes ago)

to carrollpatrick.
Which I have not read.

What do you want?

Love

Shona

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same email as posted earlier, so I Gibbed him!

Smashing that is! How deep is your love? Well how deep can it go? We will come onto girth later but for my now my love, I just need to know, because I believe in you You know the door to my very soul Youre the light in my deepest darkest hour Youre my saviour when I fall And you may not think I care for you When you know down inside That I really do And it's me you need to show well, I guess I need to know, how deep is your love? You can tell me about the girth tomorrow.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the hell...I'm in too....

Quote:
A little about me:
Im a good girl who loves her mama
I Loves Jesus and America too
I"m a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
I loves horses and will love my boyfriend too

It's a long day, living in Reseda
There's a freeway, running through the yard

Tells me about you
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bee Gees and Tom Petty! Designer tampons. Oh my!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm always happy when a new Ginger bait starts. Very Happy

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too! Fresh meat!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This b@stard needs abuse:
Quote:

Hi Dear,

It so nice to hear from you the respond to my mail which i send to you, I also wanna keep communicating with me for a batter understanding it very nice to meet with you a lady from Maine, I am from United State just resigned from work where i work with UNICEF i am also planning to relocate over to a new country for investment.I am the only child of my late parents Mr And Mrs Duncan Carroll my mother was from Alaska she was the second Daughter of her late parents,my father died when I was 22 years of age and my mother died few years after my wedding with my late wife Anita Patrick I am the only child of my parents and I grew up with the fear of God almighty,

Am a believer in the lord I worship with Christian Pentecostal Living Church of Christ,Am not a Gambler Am not a Womanizer and I don't smoke,Am not a fraud,I don't do hard Drugs and Am not a Drinking type,my late wife was a Colombia she came from a wealthy family, I was married only once. we were bless with 3lovely kids, two boys and a girl, I love my wife and kids with great passion, but I lost my wife and my sons at the 9/11 bomb blast in United State, I feel bad talking about them because when I lost them I lost it all, my life was messed up and I felt like dying, it is painful to remember that I lost them on that faithful day. Right now I have only my daughter and I am determined to involve myself in a relationship if i fortunately i get some one who is ready to be my everything, I intention to have a complete possession of my wife to be by the Grace of God.

I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust honest and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable.I use to take my daughter out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if I get chance, I use to travel around, please could you send your photos to me, what are you looking at DATING SITE,kindly tell me more your self.

Regards,

I'm going to do something I almost never do. I'm going to straight bait this one. Well, I'll try....
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I got the same mail. I am going to cough a little of my R/L here. I lost 343 brothers on "9/11"

My reply to this low life scum is the most vile thing I have ever written. Please do not read it if you are easily offended. I actually believe in God, just not in religion and hope that god has a special place for people like this!

I won't BOLD my reply. It is not nice reading. If there is any chance of it offending you, dark sexual references and anti Christian stance, PLEASE READ NO FURTHER.

This swine is the ONE that got to me!

Ahhh shit, we ain't suited! I smoke like a bastard! I like to have sex with strangers, I have a beer with my cornflakes when I get up in an afternoon. I once got banned from Walmart, no sense of humour. Why do you go to church? God cany exist if he did, there would not be hungry kids in our world. I love drinking. I am on my last warning at my local pub. The landlord is a right twat, he says that if my tits were not so floppy he wouldn't mind me stripping... They are and he does! I hope God becommes real and smotes him! Jeez! That 9/11 thing was so long ago, do you remember what they look like? How old is your daughter? Is she a looker? should we have a drink and see if she looks more attractive when we are slaughtered?

I love adventures, I am known as the "Glory Hole Girl!" (Every hole is a goal, take any prize from the bottom shelf, you low life moose!)

I am looking for a man that can lick his own eyebrows and not come up for air for a minimum of 23 minutes! I bring SCUBA diving to new lows. I have the sort of figure that a dropped bag of potatoes can only envy! Would you dress as a bint and let me stand on your knacker sack til you squeal like a peeg? Sometimes I sort of think, I am not human, perhaps I am an alien or an animal. Which would you have sex with? A goat or an alien? What if goats are aliens? There is so much in this world that we don't understand? Do you think dead people have sex? Do you reckon your dead son is banging your dead wife? If they had children would you become your own Step-grandfather? Or would it not matter with the dead kids being blown to bits and your wife being worm food, can wombs work when worms work? What would the Catholic Church say about dead kids using worm eaten wombs as contraception? The thing is Patrick, what you class as a big adventure is probably a small one to me! I have got every t-shit ever made and non of them fit. Are you a fat clunge too? You love shopping? Are you gay or do you insert ferrets up your back passage as some sort of penance for being such a piss stain on the Y Fronts of the world?

You are the sort of man I could fall for, so much honesty and depth in what you write. Write to me soon, Like straight away. If you do not reply straight away that means you are talking to other bitches. Are they fit? Would you send me pictures of them?

I have to go now for my tablets.

I love you Pattyshite.

Shona

Ps I love you.

PPs Ignore the Ps.

PPPs I love you.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are batshit crazy. I love it!
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please do not read it if you are easily offended.

Not offended in the least, actually I LMAO Laughing But then again, we're all twisted here Very Happy
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most people here know that what is written in baits does not subscribe to their true feelings. Razz I have written stuff that disgusts even me (and that takes a lot) so don't worry about what you write, but warnings are good, too. Once you bait for a while, people will "get" your character.

Ginger, give him the special kind of hell that only you can deliver. I love that this one is on your radar. Evil Lol <--- lad pain to come!

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahaha.... Ewok I hope he responds to that! LMAO!!!

Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are a sick, twisted and perverted individual! I like that in a person.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ewok, OUTSTANDING!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ewok, that was dang funny. I hope he responds too! Laughing

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied, and replied having actually read what I had written. SOME SERIOUS HELP IS ASKED FOR HERE!

Quote:

Patrick Carroll
22:25 (27 minutes ago)

to me
I am so excited that you have tell me a lot about your self it really amazing dear you are wonderful i also love to have sex with a stranger because we giving this life to live on my ex wife is from Colombia, I don't fear the God almighty as we were taught love not fear but close enough I guess it's same/same.
I don't smoke drugs but sometimes when I was married and had marital relations I would enjoy a smoke after copulation as I contemplated how an air bubble in the right artery could take a life but could one really get that done without an investigation I wonder. I was almost a good student in school but my English teacher was committed to an asylum after reading one of my book reports so I never forgot it and kind of suck at writing but writing you will give me great practice on how to communicate efficiently and effectively and maybe one day run on sentences will be accepted worldwide.
Sex is important. Love is outside and inside the bedroom. New things in bed help strengthen and renew the relationship... You make me feel your sexual desire with your eyes, and it usually takes only a few seconds. I love when you look at me in the right way, when you gently put your hand in my hair. I like those kisses with closed mouth, like in the movies. They are like a preliminary, and make me thirsty for what is going to follow. dead people can not have sex because they are dead.
relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.I am not a gay i have sex straight.
i hope you have a nice day

I replied thus....

Wow! That is just how I feel! What about the goats though? Aliens or goats? Which will it be?

This boy is clever but I think we are a bit kleverer!

Let us do it!

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He stole that from my reply to him! Oh that is funny!

Here's what I wrote yesterday:

Quote:
I agree we should keep communicating for a batter understanding it is very nice to meet someone on this site that is from the United State and worked with UNICEF do they still use the biohazard penny boxes I wonder. Did you handle of those? Well I wonder why you are relocating? As the State is usually the best for investments since the banks protect them still. I don't fear the God almighty as we were taught love not fear but close enough I guess it's same/same. I don't know anything about Alaska except the for the importing of women there since there's like 100 guys to 1 girl ratio and they have a hard time getting women there since there are no places to do fashion shopping and get mani-pedis. But it sounds lovely there.

I don't gamble except at church bingo and it really isn't gambling but close enough. I am not familiar with the term 'womanizeer' but I think you meant to say 'man whore' since that's what they call them here in the State lol.

I don't smoke drugs but sometimes when I was married and had marital relations I would enjoy a smoke after copulation as I contemplated how an air bubble in the right artery could take a life but could one really get that done without an investigation I wonder. I was almost a good student in school but my English teacher was committed to an asylum after reading one of my book reports so I never forgot it and kind of suck at writing but writing you will give me great practice on how to communicate efficiently and effectively and maybe one day run on sentences will be accepted worldwide.

My exhusband is also from Colombia and he did not come from a wealthy family but he did become wealthy whilst his stay here in the State with his imports business. I am still fighting him with lawyers to get what is due to me.

Anyway, I'm not looking for anything in particular at DATING SITE since a lot of people suddenly dissapear over there so sometimes it's hard.
I like the sea too!

Here's my pics, I hope you send me some of yours.

He just now replied:

Quote:
Hi Dear,
Glad to hear from you, I wish to meet the lovely and wonderful person that will take away all the loneliness in my family, you have all the great quality of a woman the confidence which you have in you will determine your future as you make your dream come true, i really know that you have the abilities to have a great family I remember the first day i saw your beautiful pictures and profile on the site,I was captured by your sweet and romantic look on your face i keep praying to god to bring you to me as a gift as my dreams come true, My daughter was 12 years old and she in boarding schooling in United State. I have full custody of her. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western specially Ian Tyson.

I have been working with UNICEF {United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund} and i am planning to relocate over to a new Country for an investment i have so many reason i wanna invest out from my country, and i will like to meet you in person and hoping to have a good relationship with you,My late wife Anita was 41 years,she was previously worked under Elite construction company here in the state before transfer to their new branch in London Uk,Since she was the site maintenance manager and she had her money valued at 2.8million dollars in one of the regional Bank here in London known as Barclay's bank of London and Am here to make a claim of the money ,she was the site maintenance manager,I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I am too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work,I am an honest hearted man that is looking for a very stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys keeping. I believe, keeping fit is important, Am not Rich Am not Poor but I have every thing to take care of my future wife and daughter,and people around me, a lot of Hug. send your photos
Have a nice day

ETA-I know I said I would straight bait. I tried and failed. I just can't.
redo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the lad was growing a sense of humor because of his reply! I kept thinking, "this doesn't sounds lad-like at all." It wasn't, it was Gingerish Laughing

Ghana

Safari Mr. Cheater, Lagos to SH Accra

"to help us fish this people out any where they are this massage should not be forwarded to them or any body, Be very carefully what ever you are doing with these crocks" - Mark Smith
"Please proceed immediately and stop playing on yourself. Am i understood!!!??" - Barr. David
"Now i know you need to visit Rehab. Simple English you can't understand and you keep playing games, I regret having you here, please stop sending me emails." - Barr. David again
"I am sorry to say you lack gurts" - Bernard Hill

***Pimp Your Ride***
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I, for one, am grateful you can't! You fill my days with laughter. Evil Lol

GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I've seen you say this before and when I saw it this time I thought, nah... Laughing The shack wouldn't be as fun if you did!

When I read his reply to Ewok my first thought was, no way, that's another baiter and oddly enough it sounds like Ginger. My second thought was, if somehow that's not a baiter, Ginger is about to have a whole lot of fun! Laughing

Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our dog is back early today, I sent this last night (hoping he'd copy and paste any of it for a reply to Ewok)

Quote:
You are so right! It takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work because if there's more then someone isn't satisfied and/or jealous so two is the magic number not three or four or sometimes five. I think your face is good too and very romantical I really like romantical people, they are the best. I like music too but mostly show tunes and commercials. I very much like that jingle about V-8 and the makers of listerine. I could listen to it all day.

It must be rough having a child who is prepubescent, do you talk to her yet about her monthly, well someone needs to because she needs to be prepared or she could have one of those problems and be scarred for life but I guess that's why you need a fresh woman in your life and I think I could be that person for you.

I am also an active person. I enjoy allowing the couch impressions on my skin reset as I glide across my perfectly tiled floor in socks as I pretend to ice skate. Have you ever visited an outdoor ice skating ring with the fish frozen under the ice? Oh such fun we will have when we meet. Some people believe in obtaining DNA samples prior to their first date but I imagine I won't need that with you since I feel a real ignition spark of true artistry that is the dentin of our relationship.

While you may not be Rich and you may not be Poor I think your averageness is quite suitable to me and I shall delight in our abstract sessions of sharing memories that have yet to occur and perhaps yodel off the nearest mountain "I WANT TO LOVE AGAIN".

I truly really mean it!

So happily,
Roxy

PMS: attached I hope my photos to reach you this time!

He just replied:

Quote:
Hello Pretty,
Thanks I am happy that you have responded to me immediately on how interest you wish to be my partner i will say that am very lucky to meet with you because you have tell me things with no woman have ever did, your kind warm understanding really you make me happy each day i read your mail i feel like you are the treasure that keep me alive,your lovely face i was so happy looking at your face i feel like having you close to me each and every day kiss your sweet lisp, I'm here to let you know that my daughter need a mum to be with her she desire your love as well your kind of intelligent, experience and warm understanding i really wish you be next to my daughter.

Now i have you as my best friend and who knows what the future meat bring to us, if you can give me the changer to express my love for you because you deserve to be love to have a great family and have children that will call you mom, i want you to put the pass experience behind you and focused on the future.my love desire you because you have the quality i needed from a woman like you i need from you is your trust to be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.

You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to. I am putting my trust in your hand i really wish you handle it with cares and loyalty and respect as we succeed in our relationship,just wish i would have all the love and joy that is inside you as we make a happy partner.I also wanna know do you have kids, what do you work, I await your respond.
Cherise

Thinking about the love shack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCUofOCiZo4
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will get him chatting about my new hobby of scat painting if the lazy two timing cheating no good heartbreaking liar ever gets back to me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic