SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

James goes on and on and on...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe this one is the run on sentence king. Watch his responses toward the middle of the bait, The usual fishy scammer from our favorite fishy website

Quote:
Hello Kimbra,
How are you doing and hope you having a great moment over there?Is me James H from Alabama and hope you still remember me cause is been for so long you dropped me your email on fishmeetfish.com but have De-activated the account for long so i had your email address in my mail and i decided to send you a mail,would be very much happy if you could still remember me and how is the family as well?I do attached some of my pics sweetie kimbra,hope you would love them and i want you to send me yours back alright...
Remain Bless

Hi James,
Wow. What a great email in my inbox! Ido love your pictures and your name really describes you- handsome! I will have more time to write in another day and send you a picture so you remember me too. Can't wait to hear from you again. Tell me all about what you've been doing and I'll do the same.

Quote:
Hello Sweetie
Thanks for ur Messege i am so Glad to read back from you.This is more about me you willing to know alright...My Name is James H from USA,I am a 42 year old man seeking for a serious relationship that would last forever,I'm 6.1, I am single and good looking,i am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accomodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people genrally,I am also a one woman man, I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as She loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.I like to do all the normal things that a human likes to do. I want to find my best friend and lover wrapped up into one.I guess best friend and lover wrapped up into one really doesn't describe it the way I would like. I want to meet that life partner that I can not wait to wake up in the morning to see or get home from work to share smiles, laughs and good conversation. I want to be able to pick up the phone at work and tell that special somebody what the goofy person in the next office over just did. I would like to meet that one person that will love me as much as I love them. And show each other the love in little special ways.Like a card for no reason or cook you some soup when you are feeling under the weather.I guess you kinda get the hint.I am a romantic and I do believe that my one love is out there.I am motorhomes seller, i sell on www.rvonline.com and i am not in my state now i am Soth Carolina to sell for company there now, Just here for 7day now i will be coming back home soon before then i want to know something more about you
I am looking for a partner in life. I want a best friend and a lover to share quiet moments .. am a very enthusatic, outgoing, independant person...I am a very shy and find it difficult to communicate with the opposite sex but once you get to know me you will see that I am unique in many ways. In short, I am a person who strives to place other's needs before my own and people/relationships are very important to me. I believe that true loves means caring about the needs of others and wanting what's best for them. I am comical yet serious and believe in learning from life's trials instead of letting them get the best of you.I believe that my ideal match would be a selfless, caring, serving, loving, and compassionate woman. She would embrace is God given role as head of household and strive daily to establish a home that glorifies God. I want her to feel that his relationship with me is truly a blessing from God, I would also hope that she would feel very comfortable sharing all of his struggles and successes with me. I am a very affectionate person and I believe the verbal intimacy is very important and thus I would hope She feels the same. I am not a perfect person nor do I expect her to be the but I would expect us to be able to love one another past our weaknesses and be able to humble ourselves and apologize when we have hurt or wronged one another.I also believe that everything happens for a reason,we might not know why at the time ---but there is a reason !!!!!!I---My wish is to find a soul mate in 2014 Its maybe you alright..Hope to read from you back with more pictures ok
Remain Bless

Wow James. You have a lot of wants and needs. I'm not very God fearing other than I'm afraid of God. God has not helped me much in my marriage and He felt the need to afflict me with miscarriages rather than children. That is why I work as a nanny now instead of the maid service I used to be a part of. I like being around lots and lots of kids and I hope you like kids too.
I am looking for a serious relationship, one where I can grow in love and kindness. One where the man is my husband, loving and kind, waiting on me hand and foot, while I pop out kids. Lots and lots of kids. Let me know what you think. I think i really like you and your set of values. And you're cute and I hope you think I'm cute too

I really hate the laundry list emails

Quote:
Hello dear,
I'm glad to hear back from you.Baby,i really appreciate all your mail from the inception to the end cause you really know all what love is about and when there love will Can forever be togther and live togther,You seem very attractive and sound nice..to know better.it's has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a serious relationship that will last forever and gives us kids cause i do love kids as well baby.I`m not bothered about the distance between i and you as long as i believe that we could meet for real if only we are honest to each other cause am so scared of you ladies alright,I would still want you to send me more of your pics ok and it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and answer the following love questions openly and honestly with each other..
What else do you do for a living?
You ever been married?
Do you have a kids?
What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a Man?
What sort of relationship you seek for?
What do you do for fun?
What religion, if any, does your believe in?
Are you morning or night person?
What is your idea of a perfect date?
What is your favorite...
color, food, place to go, movie, song, drink, relative, gift to receive, style of clothing, flower..
Do you like public intimacy?
How long have you been single?
What's being single like?
What are the top ten gifts You would like to receive from Your Love?
Do you want children? How many?
What is your idea of a dream...
house, car, vacation, job?
What did You always want to be when you "grew up?"
How do you treat your man?
Why do you need a man?
Can you love this Man ?
What is love to you?
Would you hit your man for any reasons?
I asking all of those questions will definitely bring us a step forward and closer in getting know one another. I hope to hear back from you soon, I eagerly await for your reply.
Smiles and Kisses
James

So sweet to hear from you again. I'm soooo glad you like babies. But I cannot do the answer a bunch of questions deal again. I've had so many guys do that to me on dating sites and I don't want to go there. I deal with kids all day and I want an adult where we talk about adult things. Tell me what you like to cook. Tell me how you are in bed. Tell me how you plan to take care of me. Tell me the best of you and I'll be hooked on you. I promise- just talk to me

Oh so I don't have to do it, he will Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Sweety
How are you doing today and am so very sorry for my late reply alright...I really much adore you and I am opening my heart to you.Just need you to be easy with it.I feel so safe and secure in you.Can you be the woman of your word in your written,I hope you can.Since you said you cant answered my question and these are my answers below here:
What do I do for a living? I am motor home seller, i sell on www.rvonline.com
Have I ever been married? Yes But my wife is dead
Do I have any children? No but i really love kids so much,
What do I seek in a relationship? I seek to have a long term relationship with someone I love and we can grow old together,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us. I guess would come the balance that is missing in my life, someone who can trust me and I can trust with feelings, innermost secrets and desires in life.
What sort of relationship you seek for? I want my wife to be honest, loving caring, loyal, yet independent with an open mind,the relationship I want us to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust,I do believe with this 2 ingredients of relationship,so many relationships has come to success unlike ones built on false
What qualities do I seek in a Woman? Honesty, faithfulness,caring, the ability to love me for who I am,not who you want me to be,I don't expect anybody to change for me, I shouldn't have to change for someone.

What do I do for fun? I like to do a wide variety of things for fun. I like to bowl, shoot pool, play golf,( none of which I'm very good at, but I really enjoy them), I also like to get away, maybe a weekend trip to the beach in the winter, or go to the mountains, just relax and enjoy.
What religion do I practice? Im a christian...I do believe in God alot..
Am I a morning or night person? Both to a sense. When I have to work,
What is my idea of a perfect date? Wouldn't so much be where or what we do, would be who it's with. If your on a date with the person and everything just clicks or falls into place.....that's my idea of a perfect date.
What's my favorite...
color, Blue
food, pork-chops and mashed potatoes,Pizza and sea food.
place to go, anywhere with the Woman of my life as long as we are both happy
movie, The Crow(with Brandon Lee),and I really like The Lake-House
song, now that's a tough one, probably Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
drink, well living in the south that's gotta be sweet-tea
relative,gift to receive, love, everything else pales in comparison
style, I'm a working Man,so my favorite style is more dress/casual
How do I feel about public intimacy? Yes, but only to a point. Giving my Girlfriend a hug, a kiss, or holding hands are great, but nothing further I think that
should stay behind closed doors.
How long have I been single? I haven't had a Girl friend in over 6years. I haven't met anyone that I've connected with since then.
Do I want children, if so how many?Yes I do want children ..2 or 3 kids.
however this time I'd like to be better good someone to my love
What is my dream job, car vacation, house? I have my dream job, I love what I do(would love it more if I got paid better), my dream car is a 'Hammer jeep, my grandfather had one when I was a kid, and I loved that car,
vacation, to spend a whole year traveling and learning history of different places and cultures, house, a log and stone house way out in the country,maybe out west up in the mountains.
What did I want to be when I grew up? A kid,(l.o.l.) I always wanted to be the best Man and man I could ever be.
How would I treat a Woman? I treat all woman with the utmost respect,my woman I would give all the love in my heart and soul, as well as I possibly can.
Why do I need a Woman? I need a Woman so I can share my life with,Although I have spent 6 year single, and to me it was well worth it, I feel like I'm only half of what I can be.
How would I love my Woman? with every bit of being I have in my heart
and soul, without judgement or jealosy. I would love my Woman with the love
you can have only for that special girl in your life.
What is love to me? Being able to always see the goodness in a persons heart, being able to see past the shortcomings and realize that the person is who you want to grow old with and have those "butterflies" throughout life.
Would I ever hit my Woman? NEVER, I honestly just couldn't live with myself doing that. One thing my mother taught me is just how wrong that action is and how devastating it can be when you are in love. I'm afraid of how that would adversely affect how I feel about myself. I might come across sort of gruff, but truth be told, I'm just a teddy bear at heart, the thought of hurting ANYBODY, hurts me.
I answer them all in fullness, and as honestly and truthfully as possible. I hope my answers to the questions are what you are looking for in a Man. And I can't wait to hear back from you soon.
MUCH LOVE AND LOVE ALWAYS
JAMES

James,
thank you for the long answers. I really do appreciate knowing more about you. I'll give you my shorter version, if that's ok.
I was married, got divorced because I miscarried and my husband really wanted kids. He was cruel to me. I still really want kids and I'm glad you do too. I used to work for a maid service but now I work as a babysitter or nanny so I can be surrounded by kids. They are my world. But I am lonely and want a real relationship, a marriage built on love and hope and all things that make a couple strong in love.
I like all kinds of music, love all kinds of food, especially pizza and can do almost anything you want to do. I especially like to go places involving kids, as I enjoy them so much. Disney World, parks, all kinds of fun places.
I'll treat my man like a god, like the best thing ever, especially if he gives me sex every time I want it. And that's a lot. I haven't had sex in a long time and baby, I really want it. Not just baby making sex but other kinds too.. Kinky kinds where you tie me up and have your way with me. I tie you up and you won't know what comes next.
Life will be good if we make our life good. Just know I'm serious about making things work with the right man. I hope you are him!

Quote:
Sweetheart
Thanks alot Im doing great and happy to hear from you,well i will love to tell u that i only need a woman that will never do anything to hurt me,i am a man who treat a Woman like the Queen of my life before My lovely dad and is my mom that is left as my family and she is in Florida..My dad told me I should naver do anything to hurt a Woman but i have try to be honest with me women but is like they take me like a fool and like a dumbass so i did not want to just say but right now i need a Woman i could just trust and She will trust me so that will could just have a long term relationship together and have a lovely kids and a happy home can;t wait to see this in a relationship i just believe as soon as the women and a woman is honest in a relationship everthing is going to be alright try to understand my feeling about this..I'm tired of being single like you and i need a real love and have a great sex with cause i love that most in my life....I need someone like you to be there for me,Love me,Care for me,Never let me down.Supportive.Never try to hurt me/Cheated on me or Hit me once...
With all this time we've had together Can I share my worries with you?Can you handle my fears I bestow?Can I count on you to walk with me Down a long a winding road?I don't want a promise Of which there's no guarantee Can I trust you with my heart,Without you breaking it on me?My heart's vowed never to fall in love again But it's weakened & has come to surrender,To be held in your tender hands And mended back together.But I hope you can understand That I don't want to go too far Without knowing just one answer. . . Can I trust you with my heart?
Yours truely
James

James
You seem just like the kind of man I wanted to find on here. I think we could make a great couple. I hope you don't mind the distance. I don't as long as you don't. I think the kids keep me really busy for now and we can plan on meeting in the future. I hope you like my emails in the meantime. I'm mostly braindead in the evening after talking to the kids all day but I will keep writing you if you keep writing me and together we'll see if we're meant to be. Okaayee?

Quote:
Dearest Darling
Wow You make me so happy today and you seems to be the kind of woman am looking for cause you make my day too..YES I CAN NOW TRUST YOU ALOT WITH MY HEART WITH YOU..and dont you never try to hurt me once....Many years and many miles have kept us apart for so long it is hard to believe we have found each other .Now we must make time disappear and miles grow shorter. Our love started at forever and will end at never.Baby, it's our turn .. it's our turn to make each other happy.let's spend the rest of our lives together. Through trials and tribulations my love will be true,and know that I am here when you say the word. I understand that there are many things to be worked out, many things to change; I just don't want to waste any valuable time we have left together..
Poet for us
Trust in me and you will find Unbridled love of the purest kind,Believe in me and you will see there’s nobody else but you and me,Trust in me, I won’t let you down cause you are the one I want, you, I have found you....Believe in me, don’t drift apart there is only you in my heart,Trust in me and my word and don’t take to heart the things you heard,Believe in us,our honesty, our trust

Trust and Honesty the 2 go hand in hand;lets walk and talk about it with our feet in the sand.Lets walk along the beach and tell me your biggest fears,I will be there for you every day throughout the years.Be honest with me about everything in life,That way I can trust you and possibly become your Husband.Trust and Honesty is very important we will soon see,I wanna feel it from you and you will have it from me.If you ask me something trust in me that I will not lie;I will love, honor, and trust you until the day I die.
Im so crazy about you.....I love you so much
Yours Truely
James

Notice how short my answers are compared to his. I d
on't have time to write much after all the reading. And it gets worse

James dear,
I love your trust and honesty. It is so refreshing and I am looking for someone like you. I just think we might make a great team. I think you and I would work well together and maybe build a great love. It looks like you're feeling that too. i really got lucky meeting you here and I'm so happy. I hope that makes you happy too

Boy when he's ready to talk about money, out comes the verbal diarrhea

Quote:
Hello Dear
How are you doing today and hope you had a great night?Honey,i know you would have been so mad at me cause you never see of any of my mail since tuesday alright?My love,i got so much happy whenever i read from you cause you do understand me more better than i do and you find everything easy..My love,have been on a trip to CA to get some of my cars and have more product in charge of me and that has been why you haven`t heard from me since Wednesday you have write me cause i left home on tuesday night cause is so more urgent to get them as soon as possible and it alomst cost me more than $800,000,000 USD to get them and pay some of my tax as well with my bills but all this doesn`t mean alot to me cause it has been what have been doing for a some years now but just want you to know and so that you would be mad at me and for you to know what have not been around just cause of bullshit but for business and that is gonna makes our family more stronger if there`s alot of money on me and i gat the money to take care of my family to any extent ok...Honey,i wouldn`t want you to get me worng now ok,have not been home as am writing to you right now cause i had a mail that my mom is not feeling better that she`s in a worst condition but this really makes me unhappy that why haven`t she tell me what is wrong before things get to worst like this,i love my mom alot and i do take good care of her all the time i know wouldn`t be money problem that is affecting her cause i still gave her up to like $30-40,000 USD on Xmas season cause i know she would need some money and i do pay her bills all the time that is just me cause i do like to help the needs as well..So baby,this has been make me so unhappy hearing this from her and when i got there things are not the way i though cause i can see that she`s in a bad condition but all this really pissed me off when the doctor was talking about some fucking money which is not even up to the money i do used to help people around me and he said we will need to do surgery for me and this is about $8,000 but i told him i dont have that on me right now that have spend alot of money on my way to her,so i asked my mom if she still have any money on her and she said HELL NO but baby to cut this short i gave the doctor the money on me left and is all about $4,500 cause that is what left on me and have ordered those people at the Shipping Agent to shipped my cars at my step doors cause i cant bring them here from CA to FL,this is gonna be more problem to me ok..I hate what is happening over here cause i wonder why all this is happening right now after i spent alot and huge money on business and i cant even afford $8,000 on my family could you see this is unfair and is so very bad...Some of my client have been mailing me to come home that they needed my product but i tell them am busy right now that they should have more patient and likewise some of friends too asking me what is happening James but i cant tell them cause have been the person that help them and how would it sound asking them that i need $8,000 which is nothing to me,this gonna sound stupid,so i have to keep everything to myself cause i know God would finally help me cause i never planned or have all this bullshit on mind before....My love,i just want you to know what is happening to me cause i know you would have been so much worried about me right?All the money left to give the doctor now is $3,500 cause have given him $4,500 immediately but he`s letting me to know that i need to get this money before Monday or on Monday..This is crazy!!!!!!!My love,i dont know what you have right now you can used to help me here in FL to pay the bills and just to be back home to AL and i promised to send it back to you once i get home ok...I only have you to trust and mind you have never asked of help in my life,this is the first time and i wouldn`t want you to let me down,just let me know if you could help or No alright?I give you all my Hugs my love and i want you to know that Hugs are a means of transfering energy to another person who is dear to you. This will replenish depleted energy at any time particularly when a dear person is sick.I just want to hug you, but your are away....Hugging is the ideal gift. Great for any occasion, fun to give and receive, shows you care, comes with its own wrapping and, of course, is fully returnable. Hugging is practically perfect. No batteries to wear out, inflation-proof, nonfattening, no monthly payments, theft-proof and nontaxable.Sometimes it's better to put love into hugs than to put it into words.A hug overcomes all boundaries. It speaks words within the mind that cannot be spoken.A silent hug means a thousands words to the unhappy heart.Your hugs and kisses are like the stars that light up my life when things get dark.I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving.If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.Hugs are to pull two people closer together, but why is it that you can never see the other person's expression when it happens?Hugging closes the door to hate. Kissing opens the door to love.Through your embrace you speak a thousand words, without ever saying one.Quick..., put your left hand on your right shoulder, put your right hand on your left shoulder, now squeeze! That was a quick hug from me!The best gift you can give is a hug; one size fits all and no one ever minds if you return it.I am jealous of the people you hugged today because for a moment they held my world.Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!If a hug from me conveys to you how much I love you, then I wish to hold you in my arms for ever and ever.When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love.As long as you hold me, I am safe from all harm and problems...The more hugs you give or recieve, the happier you are and the longer you live!Hugs are great, but when they are from the people you care most about, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside!If only I was with you, I would kiss you. If only was beside you, I would embrace you tight. But since I'm far from you, I'll let the angels do it for me today ... but next time it will be my turn.If for every tear I get a hug from you then I would cry forever.A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.Hug me when I'm there, miss me when I'm not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! There is nothing that feels as good as you wrapped inside my arms.It doesn't matter who, when, or where... you can always use a hug.When you're hugging someone you love, never be the first to let go.A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinkin' of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. .You can call me cute if it'll make you hug me tighter!If water was a kiss, I'd send you the sea. If a hug was a leaf, I'd send you a tree. If love was forever, I'd send you eternity.Your hugs are gifts that I wait eagerly for.Everytime I think of you, it is like getting a hug from the inside out.If you give me your kiss for breakfast, your hug for lunch and your love for dinner, I promise you will never catch me eating elsewhere, because I have no reason to do so.It's not just holding your hand, it's not just a hug or even just a kiss, it's more... it's a way to feel your love.Simple music can make you sing, a simple hug can make you feel better, simple things can make you happy; I hope my simple hello will make you smile.You're like a teddy bear; easy to love, easy to hold.Hug them, kiss them and tell them that you love them. Don't miss the chances that life is giving you to spend with people you love. There are no rewinds.If I could hug you everytime I thought about you I would never let you go.If I held you too close its because I wanted to keep you longer.Being held in your arms for only a few seconds takes all the pain of the world away from me.Everyone needs a hug; it doesn't matter where, when, or by whom. A hug always lights up the day.I have a present for you, but I need to borrow your arms for wrapping paper.If a hug represented how much I loved you, I'd hold you in my arms forever!"
Your Husband
James

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6

Last edited by SweetPoison on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

James dearest,
I couldn't quite tell what you wanted for me to know. Sounds like you are overwhelmed with your mom being sick. She doesn't sound very happy with all you are doing for her and that's not good. I guess you will be slow returning but I understand, sometimes business is like that. I hope it all works out well.
I love hugs too and kisses and making love and sex and all that. Let's plan that as soon as we get together cause I think you're the type of man I can see myself with. Strong, rambling, loving. All the best qualities a woman could want.

And you thought the last one was a long email:

Quote:
Hello Dear,
Am so gald to have your mail back as soon as possible cause i was wandering that is it cause am in need of help that was why you couldn`t get back to me but i can see now that you are the kind of woman am seeking for and willing to spend the rest of my life ...Darking,you are right that am so worried about my mom cause she is the only family left i have and she would be the one to witness our union very soon if we could work things out right now to make her happy and feel alright sooner ok....Sweetie,i know you could help me with some little fund out of the money if not all for now and i would get back to you with my details on where to send the little fund you couls afford too cause have tried alot to what i can do and i came across to $1,200 out of $3,500 and am left to balance the sum of $2,300 so that the doctor can fully carrried out the surgery once and to know the next step of action ok...Darling you'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you and the other is not yet born...Hope is a universal language.I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart.Sometimes it's the things that you can't do, that bring out the brilliance of what you can! When you are low with nowhere to go remember this, when you open your eyes, your heart, your spirit, yourself, there you will find the stranger called hope.Everynight I pray, I'll have you here at my arms someday.I'll count the stars tonight, and hope with all my might;That when I close my eyes, you'll be right by my side.Definition of forgiveness: The perfume a flower leaves on the shoe that crushed it.Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.One day you'll love me, the way I loved you. One day you'll think of me the way I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you.I can only grant you one wish, the wish that asks for hope.I wish today were tomorrow; therefore I could see you now!If you lose hope in other people, then they will lose hope in you. However, if you continue to love them and be there for them, then they will always be there for you.Maybe the reason why I haven't found who I've been searching for is because I know that I've already found her. It's just up to her to say whether I am who she has been waiting for..Everyone is someone's dream.If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.What a person always hopes for is something better than what he has.Never have false hope for granted wishes, but always have true faith in answered prayers.I may have cried a million times since we haven't been together, but all the times you made me smile is what will remain in my heart forever and advice is only asked to be given when you know the true answer; you just don't want to believe it.Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.Somebody out there has the keys to your heart...you just haven't found the right set yet.I can only wonder how touching you would make me feel.Why say the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon?I would rather risk my heart to the possibility of pain, than to never feel love again. To live without love is merely existing. There is no greater pain than that.Why keep your life on hold, for hope?Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.When tomorrow starts without me, don't think we are far apart, for everytime you think of me I am right in your heart Without even trying, you have taught me how beautiful the world is, whether you're giving or receiving love. So, I think I'll give everyone priceless and immortal love--the kind that sends the soul flying through the Heavens--that I received from you. Now, my life suddenly has a purpose!I would rather do something and find out that it was the wrong thing, than never know if it was the right thing.Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go.When life throws you lemons, make lemonade!The stars are constantly shining, but often we do not see them until the darkest hours.The world will always be cruel, but it never seems that way unless you face it alone.Wanting to be with you is like trying to touch a star. You know you'll never accomplish it, but you just keep on trying.Everyone in this world is different, but the people who are truly brave enough to show their differences are considered embarassing or not normal. Maybe, the 'normal' people in this world are just scared to show who they really are.Hope dies last.Love can bloom in a garden of hatred.He taught me how to be different. He taught me how to not care what people thought and then he taught me how to mend a broken heart.Those who wish to sing always find a song.Without faith and hope you have nothing, but with it, you have everything.Though nothing can bring back the hours,Of splendour in the grass,Of glory in the flowers,We will grieve not, rather find,Strength in what remains behind...Some of us need to learn to be heroes to ourselves before we can be that for others.Hopes are dreams of those who are awake.Winning your heart is like winning the lottery; I never know when I'm going to win it, but I know I've got to keep on trying...God only makes happy endings. If it's not happy, then it's not the end!Love is like a bus, if you miss it, don't worry, you'll catch another one.One day, out of darkness, they shall meet, and read life's meaning in each other's eyes.If you want love, then faithfully, practice living the principles of love... work on yourself and no one else.Smile at him, make him think he's cute.My world is a little nicer, because I share it with you.Hard times are simply that---TIME---time passes and things do get better. So, just stick through it and one day you will look back on it and think 'Man, that was nothing.Watching you walk out of my life hasn't made me bitter or cynical about love, but rather, it has shown me that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.Smile for the ones you love. A simple smile is all it takes to make one happy. Love can come in many different ways, shapes and sizes... but a simple smile will conquer everything and leave the best of us speechless.Everyday begins and ends with a thought, this I know... Everyone of your days begins and ends with a thought of me, this I hope...Hold fast to dreams for if dreams go, life is a barren field covered with snow. Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.You must have hope in your heart before you can love.Do not change who you are for anyone. If God, in all his wisdom, made you the way you are, he did it for a reason Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or ever could. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don't ever let them go, for they are your guardian angel sent from heaven up above.Never give up on love, you never know when you might get a second chance.Hope for the best, expect the worst and you'll be less shocked.The heart does heal and you will love like this again... only when you do, you will deny you ever felt like this before.Time wounds all heels.Often times we look too long at closed doors to see the new one that has been opened for us.Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, to those who still love although they've been hurt before.Long and hard is the way that out of hell leads up to light.For hope is but the dream of those who wake.Your adventure will start once your choice is made."
Count not what is lost but what is left.Faith, hope, and love. The strongest of these is love, for without love there is no faith or hope.It's hard to take chances but sometimes it's better if you do.Hope is what makes us look foward to each and every day; without hope there is no tomorrow.If you can imagine it, you can accomplish it. If you can dream it, you can become it.You are so much more than you can see. You are so much more than you think you are. You are so much more than you have heard about yourself.When life fails you, don't you have that special one person that keeps you hanging in there? And if you don't, maybe you're that person for someone else. So, when the world turns its back on you and you're ready to surrender, please just remember that you're not just fighting for yourself ... but for that someone too, because once you're gone nothing is keeping them from disappearing too..Life is not about what I`ve done, what I should`ve done, what I could`ve done... it's about what I can do and what I will do.The space between the tears we cry is the laughter that keeps us coming back for more.When clouds above you start to pour, and all of your doubts rain like a storm, and you don't know who you are anymore; let me help you find what you've been searching for.No matter how black the heart becomes there is always a small light that will shine through.Every moment in time gives us the chance to love, to learn, to dream, and to become more than we ever imagined.Time is the most important thing in the world. It is the only thing that can fix my broken heart. It is the only thing that keeps me going, and it is the only thing that keeps my hopes alive.Do not judge those who try and fail, judge those who fail to try.I have given up on looking for love... but I still have hope it will find me.Love inspires us to live life as we were meant to: with truth, passion, and will.I know someday my prince will come but right now, I feel like I'm living in Never-Neverland.Love will alway last forever no matter what, but rememeber, love can break like a diamond. Love can reproduce like a human being. God created love for us, people created to share love who need love and life.When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.There are some things in life that don't go the way you want them to or the way you think they should, but you can't dwell on these because you'll miss out on other opportunites. Don't give up one something just because you don't think things will work, you won't know unless you give it a try. But don't hold onto something that left a long time ago, because sooner or later you'll realize some things just aren't meant to be You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it come true.Within crisis, are the seeds of opportunity.Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself, like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick ... you're my angel.I cried when I knew I lost you, afraid I had lost it all. Then I realized that losing you, didn't have to mean I lost me.....Somewhere out there, someone's sayin a prayer, that we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there.Life is nothing more than a test, the hardest test that anyone can ever take. There is no studying or knowing the next question. Each question gets harder, but we must pass, we must push to the limit, if even sometimes on faith alone.You are the voice of your life - not your past, and not someone else's.and I can't breathe when you cry, but I'll be there to hold you tight.The fear about losing a loved one is the fear of change itself. Being used to one person, day after day, then to one day wake up all alone, a whole new day. Think of it as a chance to start over ... to learn from the past and make a brand new beginning.Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own How can I lose something that I never had?Wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be always be there, supporting you.Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.In spite of all that has happened, I still believe that people are really good at heart.Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.When you meet that special someone you'll understand why it didn't work out with anyone else.Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.Love requires years of work, but in the end it is really worth the time.The tears upon my face are there to remind that I am still alive ... .....Love can be heartbreaking but through these bad times you will grow.....
Love You So Much
James

Here we go, now I know what he wants

Quote:
Hello sweetie,
This is my details you would send the money to if you can afford any amount to send to me down here to save my mom`s life now and i promised to refund your money back once am back home to AL,is just that i never planned all this before and am stranded over here as you know ok....Hope to hear good news from you alright and just get the money via Western Union and i would be glad if you can use out of your time to get the money send ok..Love you sweetie

RECEIVER`S NAME: JAMES
ADDRESS: ,
STATE: FLORIDA
ZIPCODE:
TEXT QUESTION: TO WHO
TEXT ANSWER: JAMES
AMOUNT: $$$

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

SENDER`S FULL NAME:
WESTERN UNION CONTROL NUMBER: IT IS 10 DIGIT NUMBER
AMOUNT SENT: $$$
FULL ADDRESS:
TEXT QUESTION:
TEXT ANSWER:
CITY AND STATE:

Honey this is just all i need to get from you after sending the money via Western union but it would have been more easy if i give you my bank account to send it to but i see none of my branch over here and i have no access to operate my account over here cause my Bank is not here and this is so bad and terrible....
Love you so much
James

James dear,
I haven't heard back from you baby. I'm worried about what is going on. Please let me know. OK?

Quote:
Hello Sweetie
How are you doing today?I`m so very sad here and sorry for my late reply cause have not been able to get myself better on the circumstance am facing right now here...Yes honey i do have many account and have tried all my best to get some of my branches here in FL even before you asked for my Bank account cause it is so much easier sometime and is well safety than Western Union but i could found any of my bank over this is so very horrible if i may say ok....Honey but finally i got a Bank account that you could send the money to which is for our Family doctor and he`s almost the person in charge and treating my mom ok and i think this is gonna be fine if you could send the money into his account cause again we are always together and i don't think anything bad or terrible would go wrong alright...Honey i still want to know the precise amount you willing to help me with for now cause things are even getting worst but i pray it wont cause am a Man and i have to endure everything cause it happens to almost everybody sometime and it happened on Business as well too...Dear,i just want to know from you now so i could send the Bank Details to you and i hope this is sincere and genuine?Please don't let me down...
Your Love
James

Honey,
When you send the bank account information to me, you must tell me how much you need. I have some money in savings that I can loan to you until your return. I want this finished up so all will be well. Just tell me the dollar amount along with the bank account and I will take care of it. I hope you will return soon, as I want to start enjoying our love together as soon as possible.
Your love, Kimbra

Quote:
HONEY THIS IS DOCTOR THOMAS BANK DETAILS OK...
ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME; , BANK NAME; , BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER; 0, BANK ROUTING NUMBER; ...
HONEY I WILL WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BANK TELLER ------------------------------

Quote:
HONEY THE SCANNED BANK TELLER IS SO MUCH VITAL AND IT IS FOR CONFIRMATION AND CLEARIFICATION THAT TRULY THE MONEY IS DEPOSITED INTO THE ACCOUNT,SO PLEASE DONT FORGET ALRIGHT..HOPING TO HEAR GOOD NEWS FROM YOU SO THAT I CAN SAVE MY MOMS LIFE,LOVE YOU JAMES

Impatient little booger isn't he?

Quote:
Hello Honey,
What the hall is going on that you didnt talk to me and hope all is well or is this how you wanna abandoned me cause i need a little help from you now?I need to know what is wrong and to know the next step of action if possible you have send the money by now and get back to me with the necessary information..Ok love you so much
James

Hi babe,
Honey, you don't have to freak out over the bank transfer. I work all day and answer emails when I come home and stop. I am a busy businesswoman and I hope you respect that.
The transfer was done first thing this morning but you are not understanding how it all works. It's not quick turn like the money transfer places. It takes 3-5 business days and they don't give you a receipt. Please don't worry. I know you wanted the money right away but this is the best way to get it to you safely for both of us. Hold tight honey. You will have it by the end of the week and all will be fine.
Hugs and kisses to you baby.

Oh, now you can do short sweet and to the point

Quote:
Honey,glad to hear from you and am sorry for disturbing you alot and beside i know you are a businesswoman but am so worried about you that is why i mailed you several times ok..Honey,i do make transfer but is never like this and why 3-5 days to get it?

Honey, it's how it works when you send money bank transfer. But it's the safest method. Don't worry. You will have it soon. I trust my bank to take good care of the transfer for us. Love you baby

Quote:
Sweetheart of mine,i really understand you saying that is the safest method ok but this has never happened to me before at my all banks whenever i make transfer,is it your bank policy or what?cause i just have to make sure that everything is fine alright

James baby, please quit stressing. Yes, this is totally normal for bank to bank transfer. Please be patient baby. I will check in 3 days to make sure all is well. I just want you to be able to come to me to start our love life together.

Quote:
Sweetheart,i just want to know if the same amount of money you transfered to the Doctor's account has been deducted from your account?Honey,hope this money would be into the Mr Thomas account on friday or before friday cause i dont want my mom to die honey--

Quote:
Hello sweetheart of mine,how you doing today and has your day been going fine?baby why haven't i heard from you today or did i pissed off?what is really happening baby,hope work is not stressful baby..i just came back from mom hospital to home now.love you---

James dear you have to calm down. I only send emails in the morning before work and then after work. I don't have time during the day and it wouldn't be fair to my boss if I don't give her my everything. It's fine honey, I know you are anxious to get done and come back home to me. Don't panic. All will be well. Ok? I love you just be well

Quote:
Babe am so worried not getting any mails from you,what's really wrong or is it work that is very stressful that you can't even send me your sweetheart a mail so that my mind can be at peace..Kimbra i really hope to see your mail soon or are you mad at me?

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart of mine,
Good morning,how was your night,hope you had a great one?Baby,i really understand that you send emails in the morning before work and then after work and you never gat a time during the day but i just want to be very rest assured that you doing fine and i will still implore you to try as much as you can to send a mail to me during your leisure time cause if i don't see any of your email it keeps me sad and worried and you know what that means cause I love you with the purity of your spirit,the endless kindness of your being,imagining the gentleness in your touch,the way your face lights up when you gonna smile,the unsurpassed radiance in your eyes,the way you gonna looks at me,and seems to see deep within me to a private place of beauty that no one else ever noticed.You knows me better than anyone else and i will take you to a place where no one has ever traveled,a place of serenity and light.You reaches beyond my body to the deepest area of my spirit,and the wind that passes between our souls is warm and eternal.I'm lucky to know you.I'm lucky to have you.To think that you chose me over any other,takes my breath away cause you are my flame,Once red, now white Like the clouds That flit into heaven...You stand beside me,Holding the sun in your hand,And music comes freely to my heart,And the stars of yesterday Slide into an eclipse.As your fragrance cradles the air,Your freshness gives rise To a season of rebirth,Grace flowing from your eyes And ending confusion And uncertainty.I rise to new heights With the warmth of your smile.I cross the universe To hold your hand,And in a sparkling moment,I feel the perfection Of being one with life......Yes dear you gave me a love and i would never let you down and am not panicking anymore ok...

James Cares...

Normally I would start a slap at him by now but I'm having so much fun being just nice and calm while he's freaking out

James dearest, I would think if you love me, you would understand I can't email during the day. Things will be fine. You just need to occupy your mind with thoughts of us together. Think of something sweet and then tell me all about it. Ok baby? Love you and can't wait to be with you

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart of mine,
Am so very glad that i gat your mail back and i can now understand more better now that you cant email me during the day due to the nature of your work alright...Honey,yes i do think of something even more sweeter than you think cause have been the happiest soul in the world...I'd know that no dream is too grand;that no star is too distant for my touch;that no woe;could last beneath the sun's warm glow...if you always let me know that you love me and What I feel for you is new.I've never felt this way about anyone before,and it's wonderful,filling my heart and soul with sweet anticipation and a beautiful kind of curiosity about what's to come.Suddenly, I find myself gazing at the moon with awe and wondering what's out there beyond the stars and imagining us together beneath their resplendent light.Then my thoughts give way to beautiful fantasies of tasting your kiss and feeling your hand in mine,feeling your heart beat against my breast.And I wonder if I have the same affect on you,and if you share in the joy that's us cause you really make this heart sing!There's nothing I'd rather do than snuggle up next to you.The cold weather may come,but I'll always be warm with you beside me,because you fill my heart with the joy of true love.I cherish the day you flew into my life!...I cant either wait to be with you soon my sweetheart of mine..
James Cares

Hi honey,
you sound better today. I'm glad you're being more patient. Everything will be fine. I'll check in at the bank tomorrow so I can let you know the transfer is done. Check in too with the person who is getting the funds to make sure they get them. Oh honey, we will get to be together really soon and I love that. And you!

Quote:
Hello Sweetie
How are you doing today and am so happy to read from you by now and to make you so much happy...Honey,i want you to realize that every words of you reached deep within my soul and drew out the dreams that had long been buried beneath doubt.You overlooked the foolish part of my nature and saw qualities that no one else had cared to seek.And in so doing,you made me rediscover the light and beauty of my existence.You reached out in your own special way and managed to carve statues out of the hunks of granite that composed my life.You took my words and turned them into poetry.You made my heartbeat into a song.You banished the darkness with your light.You brought me blessings like an answered prayer.And though there are no words strong enough to thank you for doing all of that,I will say, "I love you!"Honey am ready to be more patient till tomorrow to get Good news from you and yes the Doctor is much prepared to get the funds and to save my moms life cause she is in agony and pains now but it will more very nice to get rid of all what is happening very soon cause i cant wait any longer to be with you very soon to start living as Husband and Wife...
James Care

Here comes the boom

James dearest,
I just arrived home and I have horrible news. The bank has not allowed the transfer to go through. Apparently the person who was to get the funds has fraudulent activity on their account and my bank wouldn't let it go through. Honey, how could you give me an account from someone who isn't trustworthy? I don't understand this at all. I'm worried sick about your mother now and how they're going to take care of her. I assume they will and then just bill for it but I don't know what to do. I'm very upset about the whole thing and will be waiting to hear back from you!

Quote:
Honey you are a fool and what do you man by the person to receive the fund has fraudulent activity on the accout which is not true and i can see that you dont wanna help cause if yo want to you wont allow those fucking bankers to advice4 you in such bad attitude ok.....Dont get worried abut my mom again cause you never love me and you are not for real and i dont have anymore trust in you again and if you want me to have trust in you again you can send the money through Moneygram other wise i have no more trust and interest in you again ok

Dearest, I don't understand your anger toward me. I trust my bank and I have no idea who the person is you gave me. If you want me to send money by Momey Gram, I will have to find a place. But the weather is bad here so I will try Monday.
You need to apologize for being so mean to someone who loves you. If not, YOU can forget it.

I'm ready to slap to see if I can get him to respond back

James,
I cannot believe that you can treat an honest loving woman in such a manner when I did exactly what you asked me to do. This problem is your fault and if your mom dies, it will be on your head and not mine. I see you have flowing words of love when you want something from me and then nothing when things don't go your way. I guess you are brat instead of the man I thought I loved.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brat!!! Shocked I say that's a bit strong.

On a serious note,you are inspiring me to have a go at one of these romance baits.

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STGM, let fishmeetfish be your playground. Have some fun, play it serious or silly. Enjoy and let us know how it goes.

Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will end in tears!

LAD TEARS!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Bebeh84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that wall of text Shocked
SoConfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP you are hilarious. I HATE the wall of text. You are keeping him busy!

Also love the sad touches you put into you character. Prolly have his mouth watering... Razz

United Kingdom <---First one!

"You are not a Good Person" -Sharon Godsend my first lad love (Sadly I was dumped)
SoConfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Salting the Gold mine wrote:
Brat!!! Shocked I say that's a bit strong.

On a serious note,you are inspiring me to have a go at one of these romance baits.

You should do it! You can PM me if you want to romance my new girl. Might be fun to romance the same lady and post about it. We can drive the lad insane!

"You are not a Good Person" -Sharon Godsend my first lad love (Sadly I was dumped)
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@STGM

Once you have a love lad firmly hooked, they are quite the pet. They respond so well to a well placed slap in fear of losing the pending cash cow.

For example:

LAD SAYS:

Quote:
i want you to understand me propery , i demand for your phone number just to be sure of you because in that site i get you was alot of people that claim to be woman but not in all, i have never see a big girl as you are now who did not have phone,i demand for your more picture to see you more

MY REPLY:

Quote:
Why you sends me such mean words? Why you demands me like I is your pet goat or something? I am very hurt by your mail. I wish to know who you are before I gives up the personal data like phone number. What if you are crazy fool man pretending to me. Why you have trouble to understand that. I dont needs to prove nothing. It is you needs to prove to me that you are worthy for me.

LADS VERY NEXT REPLY:

Quote:
Honestly i receive your message and understood all you said,i can see because i ask for your phone number make you to be angry ok now we can forget about the phone. I will want you to forgive me in any why i have said some thing wrong to you, but i want to tell you that i am in love to you nothing can stop us, i am sorry by doing some that that hurt you

See...all better, no phone calls, no video chat. So please join us here in love land.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ He is already there, his first message was from Freddie!

He is nowt but a hussy!

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're sweet and cuddly some of the time, it makes the slap all the better. Laughing

weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

I think I may have the same James on the hook, not firm yet, just started out with him. If he sends me the wall posts, then I'll know its him for sure.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps if James didn't send emails that take 4 days to read, you could respond faster. Holy Moly I can't believe that wall of text! That RV place, right in my neck of the woods. Might have to stop by there someday and let the owner know his website is being used for fraud.

I love seeing all the new members taking in interest in love baiting. Not many people have the stomach for it nor the interest so I am glad to see a few more diving in and driving the lads bonkers! FMF is the PERFECT place to start love baiting as it's only lads and baiters registered there. Laughing

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
susanstohelit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, as a reader I like a good wall o' text...

But his emails are a pain to read! The English freak in me is screaming about the total lack of structure of any sort.

It's like Salvador Dali and Bergholt Stutley "Bloody Stupid" Johnson got together and became architects and made a building plan, that's how unstructured his writing is.

Schadenfreude indeed. I will never correct a lad...I'm too busy feeling superior.

XD
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SweetPoison wrote:
If you're sweet and cuddly some of the time, it makes the slap all the better. Laughing

I agree completely. My MJB is quite passive-agressive and it works like a charm.

This is some great baiting!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is some fine work. Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting SP, you've really got a way with your love lads. Twisted Evil

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how if you play the ignorant route, most will come back for another round. Gonna take James through the MoneyGram trail.

Quote:
Dearest,am totally sorry for my attitude ok and i believe you would forgive me cause i love you and i trust you...I dont want my mom to die now and i know she will never die...honey just make sure you get the money send tomorrow as you promised to my info

Quote:
Honey,am so sorry for all what happen ok is just cause am not in good mood when i read your mail,i was in anger and am really sorry for such manner ok...Honey,i really love you and i will always do and die for you cause you have been my breath and soul..-

Apologies and much shorter emails. I think I'll take it

Dearest James, I'm glad you finally came to your senses. Now dear, remind me where the money goes so I can take care of it first thing tomorrow. Ok?
Please tell me how your mom is doing. Remember, if you are negative you will surely kill her instead of believing she will stay alive til everything works out. I prayed for you both this morning in church. Take care love. Hugs and kisses

Oops, too hopeful too soon

Quote:
Hello Dearest One,

How are you doing today and hope you doing fine?I`m really so grateful and happy that you accepted all my apology and that shows you are a good wife of mine...Honey,my mom is still not doing fine as i d say cause she needed to do the surgery and to get her some stuffs as well but am broked here and cashless right now ok..Sweetie,i know you have been always caring and trying to do all your possible best that everything is smoothly with us over here and i pray God will never leave you aside only if this is sincere ok...Honey,we just got another updates that all the Moneygrams agent at both in Banks and in store that they are experiecing some Technical issuses for now and that means they can never receive money or send money out to another destination for now and i got all this last night cause the Doctor wanted to get some money at Moneygram but they told him he cant for now and am the person that drove him there so we both together when all this is told ok but my love i dont think this issue should affect us since there`s another way you can get the money down to me here and i really want you to please for God sake to do this is for me cause i know it might be very stressful when doing this but just have it on your mind that you are doing all this for someone that is more special to you and to your life...Honey,i think the only way out is the Western Union process and i would be more very grateful and thankful if you could get the money send through WU tomorrow morning cause without this i dont think you can be of help for now...I pray God would surely reward you back and i will always fulfilled all my promises to be the Man of your life for you till the rest of your life...Love you so much...

RECEIVER`S NAME: JAMES
ADDRESS:
STATE:
ZIPCODE:
TEXT QUESTION:
TEXT ANSWER:

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

SENDER`S FULL NAME:
WESTERN UNION CONTROL NUMBER: IT IS 10 DIGIT NUMBER
AMOUNT SENT: $$$
FULL ADDRESS:
TEXT QUESTION:
TEXT ANSWER:
CITY AND STATE:

Honey this are all what i would be expecting from you to get back to me and i believe you can do this for me if truly you love me and still want to make me the Apple of you eyes till eternity..Make sure this is Real and Genuine.....

Love you
James

Honey, I realize you are stressed. But now you want to add to that stress by insisting I use Western Union when I already said no? If I can't use MoneyGram, get me another bank account pronto. I can't have this on my head all day at work tomorrow. I also need you to confirm the whole amount. I don't know why you didnt include that, as I'm all mixed up now on the details. Please be clear so we can get this done. Baby, take care. I love you

Quote:
You know what if you cant use Western Union dont worry anymore aiighr coz you i cant found my bank here to get the money and do you want me to go on street and asking bank account from people i dont know and if you insist on not using WU silent,$2500 ok-

James, either you want the help or you don't. I will find a best way to send it. If you just want to boss me around and whine, I won't bother. I'm trying to help you the best way I can and not hurt myself.

Quote:
Kimbra i never meant you should hurt yaself but just trying to make you understand that WU is the only best way right now to send the money to me and i cant just become a Fool on the street asking account which i dont deserve coz i have all what it takes

Quote:
Dear,am not bossing or whine around have always been here for you and thinking the day all this will end coz i want to be assure that the surgery is carried out before i roll back home and by then all will be fine aiight,just want you to do this for me now-

Quote:
Hello Kimbra
What is going on now ?I haven`t heard from you by now and hope you had a great night?Missing you so much

Irritating, isn't he?

James dear,
I went to a Super Bowl party last night. It's now morning and I'm getting ready for work. Do you think I sit around and just email you? Honey, you have to quit stressing and expecting me to contact you when I haven't been to send the money. How could i? Yesterday was Sunday, I have get the money today and then send it. I can't give you the email until this evening. Hold tight.
I'm going to work. Do you understand this? I won't be emailing, I'll be working. I'll contact you tonight when I get home. Sit down, get a coffee, relax. Ok? Love you

Quote:
Hello dear,

Glad to hear from you and so sorry for all my stressed ok but i just cant get myself better if have never seen any of your mail dear and am happy that you got the money send through Western Union and i would be very glad to hear good news from you later in the day aiight...Am sitting right here now and getting a coffee as you instructed me to do so and i know you would never let me down...Love you so much

Hi honey,
Sorry I'm running late. Attached is the Moneygram receipt I got today. I called them and they said everything is working fine today. They had problems yesterday due to people sending money around to bet on the Super Bowl. I hope this clears it all up for you baby. I miss you and want to have you home with me pronto.
I have to go to a church meeting tonight and won't be home til late. Let me know when you get the money so we can celebrate! love you!

Quote:
Hello sweetie,
I didnt see the reference number of the money you sent to me and without that i would not be able to pick up the $2,500 ok...so i would like you to get the receipt scanned again but make sure the small paper at the bottom of the receipt doesn`t block the numbers there aiight...I love you my dear...Hugs and kisses

Oh James, I knew the clerk was really dense and didn't realize they had done that. How stupid! And after they told me the reference number was all important. I'm glad I at least wrote it down so i have it. Here it is honey:
Please let me know when you have it all taken care of so I can know everything is fine. All my love honey

Don't you just hate it when the imaginary MoneyGram clerk staples the receipt over the MTCN? Very Happy

Haven't heard from James today. You know, sometimes I mix up at least one of the numbers on the MTCN and it's just a shame that have to head back to check it out again

James dear,
Have you gone to get the money squared away? I'm assuming you are now making sure the doctors have what they need to take care of your mom and some money for you to come home. Baby, I need to hear from you because I get worried and don't want to be upset. I want to be happy and rejoice with you. Love you honey

SoConfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait for him to get angry!

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Coming back from WU/MG offices with the wrong number are some of the best rants. I love it when they tell you the office got mad and made them look like a joker. Love how you turned the tables about writing back. Wasn't he sitting there with a coffee as you instructed? Your lad needs slapped for not following orders. Evil Lol

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poking works

James honey,
I am really upset that you can write on and on when I send you the money and then nothing. I need to know what is going on with your mom. I need to know what is going on with you. I need to know all is well with my man and that our love can endure this drama in our lives. Let me know that you got the money so I can sleep well tonight. I love you baby. My hugs and kisses are with you

Quote:
You never send any money,baby why you playing games with me?I was so very embarrassed at the Moneygram

I love it when that happens!

Quote:
Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing ?why didnt you have to send the money through moneygram when have told you that they are having problems over here in FL?Can you see now that i was unable to pick up the money right now and they have to tell me that i should tell you go get the money back and make the transaction in different transation ok,you can make the first transaction as $900 and the second one as $900 too and then make the third one as $700 and this has to be real cause they make it known to me as well that they were unable to locate the money from Dallas before ans hope you not kidding me my love cause if you do this is gonna be something else you never expected and i will have to report you to FBI ok trying to forge a transaction which is false and you know all what this might takes,so am advicing you to stop this is if is a joke ok...

Here are my details again to send the money in three transaction ok

RECEIVER`S NAME:
ADDRESS:
STATE:
ZIPCODE:

Oh now it's getting serious! Very Happy

James,
You are breaking my heart. I send you the money and then the MoneyGram clerk must have messed it up. You saw what they did with the receipt. And then you keep blaming me. I can't believe it!. And then you say do 3 transactions, not just one new one and then you're going to send the FBI to do what to me? I am so offended and so hurt! I thought you wanted this money to help your mom and you. You must think I'm some kind of stupid woman to do this to me. If you even want to think about me helping you further, I expect a real apology and on your knees too. I better feel it or you can just forget about the money and my love.
I'm going to go get some pizza and a nice dessert while you figure out what real love is and tell me your decision. AND your apology. And I'm not going to give you an I love you either until that happens.
Angry and disgusted Kimbra

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Kimbra! She's awesome, I love her slaps. Evil Lol

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I said I wanted an apology. I didn't say write me a book!

Quote:
Hello honey,
Good Morning,How was your night?I really had a sleepless night, moving here and there on my bed and thinking about what happen to us last night. I least expected it, I experienced the worst headache ever, all I could hear was my heart beating much faster than it ever has. I cursed my stars that night, as my expectation for the night was so much greater, but it ended in a far different way that made my heart choke with tears of losing something I've always fought for.

Kimbra,i want you to know that We all made mistakes not trying to understand each other, some words did hurt in some way and I guess we got carried away after all those arguments of about the money and FBI.... I guess this issue would always been the stand block of our relationship if we didnt solve the matters now. I know it's been hard for you trying to understand the real truth. Perhaps I need to give you a chance to find out for yourself whether what I'm trying to make you understand is the real truth or not. Trust is very important, especially in a new and an up-coming relationship, and so I have no objection about you finding out the fact of my decision

I know we both said so many things to each other that we least expected, trying to find out the truth about something, it's really hard and needs much time, but I guess I got carried away by saying those words to you. I know you said you can't forgive me, until i apologize, and I know deep down in me, I've regretted saying those things to you and being the first man to have said this to you also hurts me a lot right?. Whether you accept my apology or not *I'm truly sorry for my harsh and unpleasant words.*

Perhaps this is the chance for us to experience the passion in each other. The most important thing is that this is not our first love experience and one thing we must understand is that, in every relationship, whether old or new, we're sure to experience some problems but it's up to us to solve them. These are some of the things that might break our warm friendship and everything we are planning ahead of us. We need to understand each other and try to have the trust that will make this relationship work. I know you want this to work as much as I do and I still have my hopes up, never giving up on you. Let me tell you this thing that I believe in a real relationship: "It doesn't take beauty to make a relationship but the heart and the mind." I know what I've seen in you and have a special reason of choosing you. I know you might be think that are we men are the same which is not true,men are never the same, maybe some times you might think we think alike but the heart shows all the difference.

For now, I know sorry is just a word, but for what it's worth I am very very sorry for hurting you last night. You caused me pains too cause it is not what i expected from you,you did send the money through and i told times without number that moneygram here are having some difficulties but you never listen to me and I'm really confused about everything that was why . I much want things to be stable and that you get all the time you need to make your decision. I love you so much and never will I think that I can forget you. Hope to hear from you... I remain yours and hope now that have make a good and great Apology would you still help me with the money in 3 transaction....Remember i can only get the money at the western union here and not moneygram for now...Just do this for me ok andf forget the stress since have danced to your tune and you have to dance to mine as well aiight

Love always,
James

Quote:
Hello dear,why havent i read from you beside have did all what you want me to do and what else is happening?I`m so worried and sad here

James honey, there is this thing called work. I do it during the day and today was a very busy work day. You don't seem to respect that at all. You're just selfish and want me to drop everything and run to Western Union 3 times. I loved your apology but then you get to be Mr Pushy Bossy again and I've about had enough. I don't have a good Western Union outlet in my neighborhood, so I'm going to have to seek one out either tomorrow or this weekend. I'm not going three times, so quit with that nonsense. I'll figure it out and let you know. If we're going to make our love work, you also have to trust me sometimes to figure it all out. Now quit being worried and sad. Why not write me a lovely Valentine's Day poem to take your mind off your troubles? i would love that. I'll get back to you tomorrow night with what I'm able to do. I love you honey. Just hold tight and quit stressing

Love putting him through the slap treatment again!

Quote:
Hello sweetie,
How are you doing Kimbra and how was your night?Am so glad to read from you..Dear,i really do respect your time much and i want you to understand that you don't have to go to WU three time ok,all you need to do is to go there and let them send the money in there different transaction ok and not just go back again cause you don't have to go bank..{WTF} it is just a day money transfer and in less than a minute ok..Honey,You make so happy and that makes me want you to realize that Roses are red,Violets are blue and Sugar is sweet and I do love you..Your smile is so amazing your beauty so true your eyes shine like stars they will see our love through..You're a gift from the angels they made you in heaven the woman that I dreamt about since I was a Kid...You came in to my life and you turned it upside down you're an absolute princess Worthy of more then a crown..I promise you everything, Everything I have to give I promise to love you as long as I live you're my absolute world you mean everything to me you're perfect and you always shall be cause i really want you to stay with me my angel cause i need you now and again stay with me my angel you know your are my only love,stay with me my angel,i need your light to live stay with me my angel you are the only one to forgive stay with me my angel to take the pains away stay with me my angel in bed is where i pray don't go away my angel,i need you oh so much don't go away my angel,i need a gentle touch don't go away my angel,please take the sins away don't go away my angel,i cannot last another day don't go away my angel,i don't want another tear don't go away my angel take away all i have to fear and thanks for accepting my Apology....Love you so much and i will be waiting to read back from you soon....
Your Husband
James

Jamey love,
Not sure WTF the WTF is all about but I haven't been able to find a Western Union today that is good for me to use. Most are in seedy neighborhoods and I'm not going there. I will have to scout around this weekend and see what I can find. I will send you the info as soon as I have it. Ok? I'm sorry baby- work is kicking my ass and I have to feel good about this. When you get back to me, I'm going to teach you some new words- they're called contingency planning.
Thank you for the beautiful poems. You outdid yourself and I love you for it.

Just letting him simmer for a day or so while I figure out what the next torture will be

Hello my love,how are you doing and hope you having a great day?I`m so sorry for getting back to you late die to the fact that have been in the Hospital with my mom and i need to get her some drugs as well ok...Thanks for all your sweet words and for lettimg me to know that you gonna teach me some new words and they called contingency planning ,am so happy for that..Yes dear,i would be glad to read back from you concerning all the Western Union details as soon as you get the money sent ok..Love you so much and have a blessed day...xox James

At least he pays attention. An apology, a love poem and a vocabulary lesson. Very Happy

Oh honey, you must be psychic! I just got back from a new Western Union location. They said they have a new method to make sure payments do through securely, which makes me feel so much better with all the issues. They said they have to try this way with the Winter Olympics going on, so many people place bets and steal people's identity. Let me know once you have it done so you can finally get what your mom needs. Give her my love and I prayed for her and you at church this morning
Here is the website to get the Western Union payment:
http://www.thespts.ru/login.php
I set up your user name and password:
user name:
password:

I hope this finally allows you to do everything you need. I miss you honey, send my love hugs and kisses. I'll be pretty busy with family today so just email that you finally got the money.

The last time I did the SPTS I got a lovely lad rant. Here's hoping for #2!

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I love it when baiters do that! Pain and more pain with absolutely sig line rants for the taking! Evil Lol

Did he put {WTF} in his message or was that you?

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He put WTF in his message and I found it hilarious. He knows I'm messing with him but just in case there's money to be had, he keeps trying

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic