SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello this is Mr. er um er

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any one ever used the wrong character when answering an email?

I have been using almost exclusively the same character since starting baiting but over the last couple of days I have been using a new persona and have had to be very careful how I proceed,on a couple of occasions I have nearly signed off with the wrong name.

Come guys fess up have you ever done this?????????

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

Closed lad accounts x 187 x 60

100 in 1 = 101
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, I open my canned responses and forgot to switch them when I went to my next Character. Then sent out the reply and received an E-mail asking if I was Shayna or Justin. I told him Justin and the bait continued. Then last night I was sending out responses from Shayna's account and signed off with her name. LOL. I guess I'm going to have to play a confused transvestite on this Lotto lad. Luckily, I've already stolen some of his pigs.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The biggest mess-up was when I was co-baiting Chief Issac with Lord Goldblade. I signed with Blade's character name, which lad noticed. I told him I dictated mails to my secretary and she must've made the mistake.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done it many times and have been 'Busted' quite a few. I usually explain it away as my middle name or something like that.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the reason I have GMail's Undo Send feature turned on - at least I've got a few seconds to change my mind. Although I have just used my Church email to write to a pet scammer and didn't realise until the Undo option had gone.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was writing to a lad - let's call him Michael John - as Mr Chris Bee, a businessman from the UK. Then I decided to use the same email address for an au pair, Miss Chris Bee from Australia. And I accidentally wrote to Michael John as Miss Chris Bee from Austalia. And the lad didn't notice!

What's more, we continued for another year or so, with my character changed gender, country, employment and age. And no comment from the lad.

Chris - whether he or she - never quite managed to send the fee, though.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess how far into a bait you are may play a role. I have emailed male lads with a male love baiter character and vice versa. Usually they just carry on as usual.
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just did it today! Unfortunately the lad noticed Sad

Quote:
I can see i haven't been discussing with the same person. You want to run away with the loan, claiming to be an old man on a wheel chair without an ID. I also noticed Bobby Drake has changed to Elizabeth Braddock.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
weaselhunter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You better fire that incompetent secretary of yours. Mad
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^oh that's a bummer,mate
^^^^
Some great examples there,
COME ON lads and lasses there must be more of you,don't be shy. Embarassed

Thanks for the history,are you have now....what new version are we entry.perhaps the birth of Prince George junior and how Willie Kate Middleton made love and gave birth...o'h...o'h the queen is fight war in Afganistan...Lest i forget you made love to your ground mom last nite...Uncle tell me a knew story...are you happy now........Mr H0rn J3rry or was that Mr J3rry H0rn,I never really knew Smile
Look Mr Man,you must be a joker to think you can't' play smart with me I was just following you to see where you land.Stop contacting me you are just a fucking shucking dick........J@me5.

100 in 1 = 101
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I often do this with my male characters. I explain it away as having just done a lot of billing invoices which have to be signed with the accountant's name rather than my own.

I've had two gals at once whose addresses were similar and I sent the wrong mail to one of them. I still have him on the hook a year later. I blamed it on the evil banker that still pokes her nose into things every now and again.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've mixed up characters once in a while, but definitely my biggest mistake was signing my real name at the end of a bait email. I hit send then realised. What an awful sinking sensation.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
I've mixed up characters once in a while, but definitely my biggest mistake was signing my real name at the end of a bait email. I hit send then realised. What an awful sinking sensation.

Just imagine how i felt when i realised that i had filled my RN to a Gmail account. Address had ofcource annother name in it.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Salting the Gold mine
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just shows it's easily done.

No ladies but then we all know you are "perfect" Very Happy

100 in 1 = 101
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic